QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-28-14

Go down

QG 10-28-14 Empty QG 10-28-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:10 pm

At the Coffee Bean, Max takes a seat with Katie. "This is a surprise. Where have you been hiding for the past few weeks?" Katie asks. "I've been swamped with work, not to mention my mother showed up out of the blue." Max says. "I thought you said your mother was dead." Katie notes. "I had to lie. She was in witness protection hiding from Liam. Also, get this! She told me who my father was." Max says. "Who is he?" Katie asks. "The Evil Force." Max reveals!

Dr. Acerbi opens her door, and finds Ciara standing in the hall. "Oh, its you." Acerbi says. "Hello Aunty, how are you?" Ciara asks. "I was better before you walked in. If you are here to question me about the explosion, don't bother. Your bone headed cousins already cleared me." Acerbi says. "I'm aware. I'm here because of something that may have went down at the clinic, involving Dylan." Ciara says. "As far as I know, nothing "went down" at my facility involving your idiot ex." Acerbi says. "You're lying! Listen, I have an offer for you. I heard you applied for a job at Fantastic Medical. If you help me, I'll get you that job. Do we have a deal?" Ciara asks.

"Wow, I bet you had no idea your father was a psychopath." Katie says. "Well from the way my mother described him, I knew he was bad, just not a freaking wack job!" Max says. "I know what you mean. I knew my father was a bad guy, but I had no idea that he was a Stanpatos!" Katie says. "At least you have some good relatives. I have an evil father, brother, and uncle!" Max points out. "Yeah, that stinks. Listen, I gotta get to work, see you soon!" Katie says. "See ya." Max tells her, before she walks out.

"Are you trying to manipulate me?" Acerbi asks. "No, all I want is to know where Dylan is. I'm not sure if you've heard, but I'm pregnant with either Dylan or Liam's baby. If Dylan doesn't come home, this baby will have to grow up without a father! At least answer this. Was he kidnapped?" Ciara asks. Acerbi pauses for a moment. "Yes." Acerbi answers. "Thank you, that's all I needed to know." Ciara says, before running out the door. A few moments later, Acerbi's phone rings. She picks up, and is shocked by the voice she hears. "Oh my God, YOU!" Acerbi gasps.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum