QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-27-14

Go down

QG 10-27-14 Empty QG 10-27-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:09 pm

At Club Aqua, Victor watches as Ciara leaves a message for Dylan. "Its me again! I don't know where the heck you have been for the past month, but you might be interested to know that someone blew up the castle! So, if you're looking for some action packed case, you might want to come home." Ciara hangs up. "No answer?" Victor asks. "It didn't even ring...Dylan always has his phone on." Ciara tells him. "What do you think is going on?" Victor asks. "I think you were right, something is wrong." Ciara states.

In Queen Goo's bedroom at the Stanpatos mansion, Andy is horrified to see his sleeping mother floating above her bed. He runs out of the room. Downstairs, Rebecca is reading a book in the living room when Andy runs in. "Andy, you look terrified! What happened?" Rebecca asks. "THIS HOUSE IS HAUNTED! I went into my mother's room, and not only did it feel below 0 in there, but she was floating over the bed!" Andy reveals. "Are you sure you weren't imagining things?" Rebecca asks. "Positive! Her room must be haunted!" Andy assumes. "No...I think she may be the one haunted." Rebecca suspects.

"Let me ask you a question. Is it possible someone at the clinic kidnapped Dylan?" Victor asks. "Who? Lawrence and Liam are dead, Andre is in jail, and Acerbi was caught by Peter!" Ciara notes. "But what if someone else was there? Although you may believe everyone was caught, someone could've slipped past all of you and kidnapped Dylan." Victor suggests. "Well, there's only one person who would know for sure...Dr. Acerbi." Ciara says.

"What are you talking about?" Andy asks. "Before you came in, Max called me to tell me that new evidence has come to light which suggests your mother caused the explosion." Rebecca reveals. "That's insane! My mother would never do such a thing!" Andy says. "No, but the demon controlling her would." Rebecca suggests!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum