QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-24-14

Go down

QG 10-24-14 Empty QG 10-24-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:09 pm

Dr. Acerbi hears a knock at the door. She answers, and finds Peter and Andy in the hallway. "Hello nephews! I heard about the explosion. Are you looking for a place to stay?" Acerbi sarcastically asks. "No, we're looking for the person responsible." Andy says. "You think I did it? If so, by all means, question me!" Acerbi says.

At Club Aqua, Victor and Ciara are sitting together. "I can't believe some criminal blew up the castle!" Victor yells. "Relax. At least we have a place to stay, even though its the Stanpatos mansion..." Ciara says. "Why don't you want to stay their? Because Andre use to live their?" Victor asks. "No, because of Dylan." Ciara says.

"Where were you when the castle blew up?" Peter asks. "A job interview at the hospital. Don't believe me? Call!" Acerbi says. Peter goes outside to make the call. "As soon as Peter comes back, I will be cleared of any wrongdoing." Acerbi says. "I don't care if you're innocent. After everything you did, especially to Dylan and Ciara, I still don't like you." Andy tells her. "Your feelings mean nothing to me.As for your friend, Dylan, it was his own fault Liam Murphy kidnapped him. He is always looking for trouble, and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the fool got himself kidnapped again." Acerbi says.

"Dylan doesn't live their anymore." Victor points out. "No, but the memories are still their." Ciara notes. "About Dylan...have you tried contacting him?" Victor asks. "This morning. I wanted to tell him what happened to the castle, but still no answer." Ciara reveals. "I don't want to worry you or anything, but I think Dylan would've come back the second he learned the castle blew up. Something is seriously wrong." Victor tells her.

Peter comes back into Acerbi's apartment. "Your story checks out." Peter reveals. "Of course it did. If you intend to arrest me, you will have to come up with some other bogus charges." Acerbi says. "I'm sure it won't be long before we do." Andy says, before he and Peter walk out.

"I'm sure he's perfectly fine." Ciara says. "That's what you said when Liam Murphy was impersonating him." Victor reminds her. "Well, even if something did happen to him, he's a big boy, he can save himself. Besides, since he broke up with me, he's no longer my responsibility." Ciara says. "Even so, you still care for him, and no matter how much you say you don't want to help him, you do." Victor says. "Do you remember when I went to the clinic in Phoenix to rescue him? I brought Liam Murphy home! I don't want something like that to happen again!" Ciara says. "Is it really worth not risking though?" Victor asks. Ciara stays silent for a moment, before saying "Lets find him!"

Andy walks into the foyer of the Stanpatos mansion. "Mom, are you home?" Andy calls out. He hears noises coming from the second floor. He walks upstairs, and feels a cold wind coming from Queen Goo's bedroom. He steps into the dark room, and is horrified to see a sleeping Queen Goo floating above her bed!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum