QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-23-14

Go down

QG 10-23-14 Empty QG 10-23-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:07 pm

At the ruins of Queen Goo's castle, Rebecca, Andy, and Max along with the police and fire department are there. "How could this happen?" Andy wonders. "From what witnesses say, sounds like an explosion." Max tells him. "Wait...when I left this morning, my mother was still home!" Andy recalls. "She could've left. Try calling her." Rebecca urges. Andy calls, and paces while listening to the dial tone. Finally, Queen Goo picks up. "Hello?" She said. "Mom, you're alright! Where are you?" Andy asks. "I'm at the market! Is something wrong?" She asks. "I should probably tell you this in person. Meet me at Club Aqua in 10 minutes!" Andy urges.

At Club Aqua, V.J and Serena are still there. "When are you finally going to get the message?! We have no future together!" Serena yells. Peter walks in. "Hello V.J. Hello Serena." Peter says. "Wait, you two know each other?" Serena asks. "Yeah, we're cousins! How do you know Peter?" V.J asks. "Serena is my ex wife." Peter says. "For the record, I divorced HIM." Serena clarifies. "She also kept my child from me." Peter adds. "Only because he was a mobster!" Serena yells. Andy and Rebecca walk over to Peter, Serena, and V.J. "Peter, V.J, I'm glad you're here, I have terrible news!" Andy says. "What is it?" Peter asks. "The castle kinda...blew up." Andy reveals. Peter laughs, until he realizes Andy isn't joking. "How?! WHY?!" Peter asks. "Detective Warren says he thinks it was intentional." Rebecca reveals. "So where are we supposed to stay until its rebuilt?" V.J asks. "No one is staying at the Stanpatos mansion right now, I could let you guys stay there." Rebecca suggests. "As much as that house creeps me out, I'll have to take you up on that." Andy says. Queen Goo shows up, and Rebecca repeats the story to her. "Oh my...so, do the police know who did it?" Queen Goo asks. "No, not yet. I'm just happy you weren't anywhere near the castle when it blew up." Andy says. Queen Goo flashes back to planting the explosives in the basement. "I told everyone that you could all stay at the Stanpatos mansion, until the castle is repaired." Rebecca informs Queen Goo. "That's very nice of you." Queen Goo says. Serena pulls V.J aside from the group. "I'm sorry about your house." Serena says. "Thanks. I'd rather not sleep at the Stanpatos mansion, though..." V.J notes. "Maybe you should try a hotel." Serena says, before walking out. "So, who do you think is behind this?" Andy asks Peter. "The only criminal still in town...Doctor Acerbi." Peter says!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum