QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-22-14

Go down

QG 10-22-14 Empty QG 10-22-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:06 pm

At Club Aqua, V.J comes across Serena sitting at the bar. "You again? Don't you have a job to get to?" Serena asks. "I'm on my break, what about you?" V.J asks. "I'm applying for a job." Serena replies. "Really? You don't seem like the bartender type." V.J notes. "I'm not. I'm applying for a singing job during the weekends." Serena tells him. "Well you just got lucky. My father owns this place. I can get you that job!" V.J reveals. "No! Absolutely NOT!" Serena yells!

At the Goo Castle, Demon Goo walks down to the castle basement and opens a secret compartment, which contains a hoard of TNT! "Fantastic City is about to hear a boom it will never forget." Demon Goo says...

"Woah...what's your problem?" V.J wonders. "My problem is that if I get a job, I don't want it to be because someone pulled some strings for me!" Serena says. "Wow." V.J says. "Wow what?" Serena asks. "Anybody else would've jumped at the chance for me to pull some strings, but you wanted to work for it! That's very admirable." V.J admits. "I always thought that getting a job through someone you know makes you look weak, unable to do anything on your own. I'm definitely not weak." Serena says. "I can see that." V.J says. "So, how often does your father actually hire people?" Serena asks. "Hard to say. I suppose it depends on what kind of mood he's in. If I were you, I would suck up to him as much as possible." V.J suggests. "No way. If your father hires me, he's gonna have to do it because I'm good at what I do, not because I tell him I love his hair." Serena says. "He doesn't have hair." V.J points out. "You get the point, Junior." Serena says. "I definitely get the point, it just makes me even more interested in you." V.J says. "You can be as interested as you want, you're still not my type." Serena says. "I'll change your mind." V.J says. "I doubt it." Serena responds. V.J smiles, and says "Challenge accepted."

At Queen Goo's Castle, a sizzling noise can be heard. The entire castle blows up!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum