QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-21-14

Go down

QG 10-21-14 Empty QG 10-21-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:05 pm

"Who is my father?" Max questions. "I thought we agreed that it would be better if you didn't know who your old man was!" Mrs. Babada says. "We did, but things have changed since then! I grew up with several different father figures, but I never knew who my REAL father was!" Max notes. "And you won't know! He's evil! EVIL!" Mrs. Babada yells. "I'm a grown man, I can handle it!" Max yells. "Fine, I'll tell ya! But no one else finds out! His name...his name...HE'S THE EVIL FORCE!" Mrs. Babada reveals!

In the Goo Castle living room, Queen Goo is burning paper in the fireplace, when Andy comes in. "What are you doing?" Andy asks. "I'm burning paper, what does it look like I'm doing?" Queen Goo asks. "Um...I don't know. It just surprised me because usually you recycle." Andy notes. "Recycling is a waste of time. What do I get out of it?" Queen Goo asks. "You're helping the greater good! Are you feeling okay?" Andy wonders. "Yes. In fact, I'm feeling better than I have in a long time." Queen Goo says...

"I'm serious! Tell me who he is!" Max yells. "I did! The Evil Force is your father's name! I swear it!" Mrs. Babada says. "Wait a sec...when I first started working at the Fantastic P.D, I was given a file with details on the city's most notorious villains, and he was listed! The file said he was deceased." Max recalls. "Yeah...the loon died in some under water temple." Mrs. Babada says. "Do I have any other family?" Max questions. "You had a brother, The Master, and an uncle Rico." Mrs. Babada reveals. "Had? What happened to them?" Max asks. "They are dead, too." Mrs. Babada admits. "So I'm the only surviving family member. Great..." Max says. "Don't worry, sweetie! You still have me!" Mrs. Babada points out. "So, how long are you going to be in Fantastic for?" Max asks. "FOREVER!" Mrs. Babada exclaims. Max forms a fake smile. "Oh...goody." Max says.

"Listen, I have to go to work. I'll see you later." Andy tells Queen Goo, before walking out. Once Andy is gone, Queen Goo sits on the sofa. "It feels so good to be you, Queen Goo." Queen Goo says, in Virmor's voice!

Somewhere very dark, the real Queen Goo's spirit is trapped! "Someone! HELP ME! PLEASE!" Queen Goo screams!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum