QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-20-14

Go down

QG 10-20-14 Empty QG 10-20-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:05 pm

Max is in his apartment, when he hears a knock on the door. He answers it, and finds his mother, Mrs. Babada, standing there!

V.J is going for a jog through the park, when he crashes into Serena. "Watch it, buddy!" Serena snaps. "Sorry about that. Sometimes when I'm jogging, I zone out." V.J notes. "I figured that out on my way down to the ground!" Serena says. V.J grabs Serena's hand, and helps her up. "Thanks, but I know how to get up." Serena tells him. "I'm sure you can, but I knocked you down, so its only fitting if I help you get back up." V.J says. "Yeah, whatever." Serena says. "Aren't you at least going to tell me your name before you go?" V.J asks. "Serena. And, please don't mistake this as me wanting to be your BFF, I don't do friends." She says. "I want more than that." V.J informs her.

"Mother, what are you doing here?!" Max asks. "I came to see my baby boy!" Mrs. Babada says, as she pinches his cheek. "What I meant is why are you out in the open? I thought you were put into witness protection after Liam shot you!" Max says. "I was, but the PoPo told me that he was dead, and that you killed him. Is that true?" Mrs. Babada asks. "Yes, it is." Max admits. Mrs. Babada slaps him! "Bad boy! No son of mine will go around killin' people!" Mrs. Babada yells. Mrs. Babada looks in the closet. "Mother, what are you doing?" Max asks. "Makin' sure you don't got no other dead bodies lying around!" Mrs. Babada says. Mrs. Babada looks under the sofa, and then in the freezer. "Why are you looking in the freezer?" Max wonders. "You might've frozen your victims so you can eat em later on! Darn bath salts!" Mrs. Babada yells. "Bath salts?" A confused Max asks. "You ate some when you were four years old! You've been different ever since!" Mrs. Babada claims. "This is ridiculous! I'm not a serial killer, and I'm certainly not a cannibal! I killed Liam because he was going to kill Katie Goo!" Max reveals. "You were saving someone else? That's my baby!" Mrs. Babada exclaims, before hugging him. "Listen, I'm glad you're here, but...I need to ask you a question." Max says. "What question?" Mrs. Babada asks. "Who's my father?" Max questions!

"Are you going to tell me YOUR name, since you're obviously hitting on me?" Serena asks. "Victor Jr. V.J for short." V.J tells her. "Well, I guess I'll see you around, Junior." Serena says. "I certainly hope so." V.J tells her. Serena smiles, and walks away.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum