QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-17-14

Go down

QG 10-17-14 Empty QG 10-17-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:04 pm

Inside Club Aqua, Claudia is drinking a martini, when Ciara approaches her table. "I heard you were back." Ciara says. "Don't worry, I'm leaving tonight. But, I'm happy I ran into you. I heard you were carrying my grandchild." Claudia reveals. "Even if this baby is Dylan's, you're not his biological mother, which means you're also not this baby's grandmother!" Ciara points out. "Dylan is my son in every way that counts! Thank God he left so he won't be exposed to the toxins you release anymore!" Claudia says. "Well let me ask you something. If your precious son is so perfect, why isn't he here to help me raise the child that might be his?" Ciara asks.

In Fishkit Castle, Meow Cat is holding a rifle over his shoulder, and walking back and forth. "Is that really necessary?" Lucas asks. "The chief wants to make sure you don't make a break for it." Meow Cat points out. "I'm warning you, if your "chief" harms one hair on Kristina's head, I will break you in half." Lucas threatens. Meow Cat begins to shake in fear. "Come...come on pal...violence is never the answer!" A scared Meow Cat says. Lucas grabs Meow Cat's rifle! "Can't we all just get along?" Meow Cat asks. Lucas then hits Meow Cat in the head with the rifle, knocking him out! Lucas walks out of the room...

Kitty Cat brings Kristina into the basement of the castle. "LUCAS! HELP! I'M IN THE BASEMENT!" Kristina screams. "How utterly tiresome. I assure you, my dear friend, no one can hear you! And just to prove my point...HELP! PLEASE! SOMEONE! ANYONE!" Kitty Cat screams. Kitty Cat smiles at Kristina. "Not even a mouse can hear your treacherous screams." Kitty Cat says. "Lucas will find me!" Kristina yells. "That is the problem with some women today, always relying on a man for rescuing! Besides, Mr. Cambino is being guarded by one of my most competent employees." Kitty Cat claims. Suddenly, Lucas bursts into the room!

"I may dislike you, but I have to agree. My son's absence is out of character, and I assure you, I will do everything in my power to track him down." Claudia says. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but thank you." Ciara says. Claudia gets up, and walks out.

"You filthy swine! What have you done with Meow Cat? I demand answers!" Kitty Cat yells. "Brace yourself, this is a huge scandal. I took Meow Cat's gun, and I-" Lucas is interrupted. "And? AND?! What on earth did you do? Did you shoot him?! You didn't, you...you worthless ape!" Kitty Cat yells. "Relax, all I did was knock the guy out." Lucas reveals. "How hard?" Kitty Cat questions. "Not as hard as I'm gonna hit you." Lucas says. "Its not polite to hit a lady!" Kristina points out. "Thank you, Katerina, I always liked you!" Kitty Cat claims. Kristina grabs the rifle from Lucas, and swings it at Kitty Cat, knocking her out! "But there's no rule about one lady hitting another." Kristina adds. "Lets go!" Lucas urges. The two run, and pass Meow Cat on the way out. Meow Cat sees Kitty Cat on the floor. "Boss...BOSS!" Meow Cat yells. Kitty Cat wakes up. "Those fools! They will pay! That I vow!" Kitty Cat yells...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum