QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-16-14

Go down

QG 10-16-14 Empty QG 10-16-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:03 pm

Ciara is in the Goo castle foyer, when she hears the doorbell ring. She opens the door, and sees her brother V.J!

Lucas and Kristina climb in through a window at Fishkit Castle. "So, what exactly are we looking for?" Lucas asks. "A computer, so I can hopefully find a file on me." Kristina says. The doors open, and in walks Kitty Cat and Meow Cat! "My dear Katerina, how lovely it is to see you again." Kitty Cat says...

Ciara and V.J hug. "What are you doing here?" Ciara asks. "I came to check up on you and Dad. Since I already checked up on Dad, how are you doing?" V.J asks. "I'm fine...but I also just found out I'm pregnant." Ciara reveals.

"Who are you?" Kristina asks. "I'm sorry, it slipped my mind that you have amnesia. I'm Kitty Cat, and this is Meow Cat!" Kitty Cat says. "How do you do?" Meow Cat asks. "Careful around Kitty Cat, I heard she's lethal." Lucas says. "I'm so glad I have such a strong reputation." Kitty Cat says. She then pulls a gun on Lucas and Kristina! "Now that we have finished with the introductions, let me make something perfectly clear. I don't like it when someone trespasses into my home!" Kitty Cat snaps. "From what I understand, this is my home, too!" Kristina argues. "Unfortunately, you're right. The king always favored you over the rest of us. Nobody likes an attention queen." Kitty Cat says. "I don't even remember any of this!" Kristina points out. "True, but that doesn't mean I won't enjoy getting rid of you." Kitty Cat says.

"So, you're pregnant, and you don't know who the father is. Interesting..." V.J says. "No, its not! This is my life, not some reality TV show!" Ciara points out. "Have you tried contacting Dylan? I'm sure he'd be interested to know that you might be having his child." V.J says. "I've been trying to call him! He is completely unreachable!" Ciara says. "That's weird...I wonder why." V.J says.

"You're going to kill me?" Kristina asks. "Come now, Katerina, that's far too simple. First, I will torment you! Meow Cat, watch Mr. Cambino while I handle Katerina!" Kitty Cat says. Kitty Cat and her men drag Kristina out...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum