QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-15-14

Go down

QG 10-15-14 Empty QG 10-15-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:01 pm

Queen Goo is the Goo Castle living room, reading a book. "Queen Goo..." A voice whispers. Queen Goo looks around, but doesn't see anyone. "Queen Goo..." The voice whispers again. "Is someone there?!" Queen Goo asks. No one answers. "Am I losing my mind? First, I imagine that demon, and now I'm hearing voices!" Queen Goo says. "I assure you, I'm not part of your imagination." Queen Goo turns, and sees Virmor! "Hello again, sweetheart." Virmor says, smiling...

Peter is with Serena in the park. "Is that boy your son?" Peter asks. "No, he's our son." Serena reveals. Peter's eyes widen in shock. "You're lying." Peter says. Serena rolls her eyes. "That's just like you. Just because you're a liar, you assume everyone else is!" Serena says. "What proof do you have that he is my son?" Peter asks. Serena digs through her purse, and pulls out the boy's birth certificate. Peter reads it. "He was born on December 6, 2009. That's about eight months after we broke up." Peter says. "I was still in the early stages of my pregnancy when we divorced." Serena tells him. "Why did you keep this from me?" Peter asks. "I didn't want you or your father to drag him into your web of evil!" Serena says. "I was still his father! You had no right to keep him from me!" Peter argues. "What's done is done! So let me ask you something, Peter. Now that you know I kept your son from you, what are you going to do about it?" Serena asks.

"Get out of my head!" Queen Goo yells. "How many times do I have to say this? I am really here!" Virmor yells. "What do you want from me?!" Queen Goo asks. "I want you! After you shot Lawrence Stanpatos, you opened yourself up to evil!" Virmor tells her. "So, what you're saying is you want to take control of me, and me killing Lawrence made it easier for you to do so?" Queen Goo asks. "I'm glad you understand. Now, lets try to make this quick and easy!" Virmor says. "Stay away from me!" Queen Goo screams. "Or you'll what?! Resisting will only prove to be useless!" Virmor yells. Queen Goo screams.

"You kept me away from my son for five years! I could have you sent to prison for a long time." Peter tells her. "Wow, you have changed. The Peter I knew would never threaten to send me to prison, he would just pull out a gun and blow my head off." Serena notes. "I'm not that man anymore." Peter says. "You're right. You've turned boring and plain, but that doesn't bother me. The real Peter still exists and one day he will come back." Serena says. Peter grabs her. "Careful what you wish for!" Peter growls. "Go ahead tough guy, do it! Kill me! We both know you won't, you're too much of a wuss!" Serena says. Peter lets go of her. "I intend to be a father to my son, do I make myself clear?!" Peter asks. "Crystal. I'll bring Brad by your Mom's castle for a visit tomorrow." Serena tells him, before going to Brad. Peter watches as Serena and his son walk off...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum