QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-14-14

Go down

QG 10-14-14 Empty QG 10-14-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:00 pm

At Lucas' apartment, Lucas is reading a book, when Kristina comes over and closes it on him. "What was that for?!" An annoyed Lucas asks. "We escaped from that compound weeks ago, and since then, we haven't done anything so I can uncover more about my past!" Kristina says. "You know your name, GOOGLE IT!" Lucas yells. "I don't want stupid trivial facts like my height or when I was born!" Kristina argues. "Well what do you suggest we do?" Lucas questions. "Lets go to Fishkit City." Kristina suggests!

Peter is sitting in the park. A ball bounces towards him, and a little boy runs over to him. "Excuse me, Mr, can I have my ball back?" The boy asks. "Of course." Peter tells him. The boy thanks him, and runs off. A shadow towers over Peter. Peter looks up, and sees a woman standing there. "Hello, Serena." Peter says.

"Have you lost your freaking mind?! You can't just go to Fishkit City!" Lucas yells. "Why not? Its a fifteen minute drive!" Kristina points out. "How long it takes to get there isn't the problem. The place is flooded with guards!" Lucas notes. "So? Just shoot them like you always do!" Kristina suggests. Lucas sighs. "You don't get it, do you? The people in Fishkit are far better trained than I am." Lucas explains. "You won't know for sure until you try." Kristina says. Lucas rolls his eyes. "Fine, we can go. But, don't be surprised if we leave Fishkit in body bags." Lucas tells her. Kristina laughs. "Come on, lets get ready." Kristina says.

"Peter, I heard you were in town." Serena says. "Is that the reason you came?" Peter asks. "I see your ego is still the same." Serena says. "Didn't you say that's one of the reasons you divorced me?" Peter asks. "That, and your ties to the Wilson crime family." Serena notes. "Haven't you heard? I'm no longer a part of that life. I am now the commander of the WPA." Peter informs her. "Ask me if I care." Serena says. "Listen, I have a meeting I have to get to." Peter says. Peter goes to leave. "Peter, wait! There's something I need to tell you." Serena says.

Lucas comes out of his room with a suitcase. "I'm all ready to die!" Lucas says. "Can't you try being positive for once? Your negativity is enough to suck the life out of anything!" Kristina says. "Can't you at least try to be a little kinder to me? After all, I am putting my life on the line for you." Lucas points out. "Putting your life on the line is part of being a mobster! Man up and stop your complaining!" Kristina tells him. "Yes sir." Lucas says, as they walk out the door.

"What is it?" Peter asks. The little boy from earlier runs up to Serena. "Mommy, can we go home now?" The boy asks. "In a few minutes. Mommy just needs to finish a grown up conversation first." Serena says. The boy nods, and runs off again. "Is that boy your son?" Peter asks. "No, he's our son." Serena reveals!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum