QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-13-14

Go down

QG 10-13-14 Empty QG 10-13-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:59 pm

Queen Goo is sitting in the hospital waiting room, alone. She begins to hear whispering. "Hello? Who's there?" She asks. The whispering continues. Finally, Queen Goo makes out what they are saying. "Kill..." Queen Goo picks up her purse, and runs out of the room...

Andy and Peter enter Victor's hospital room, after hearing Ciara shout he was waking up. "Where am I?" Victor asks. "You're in Fantastic Medical. You were shot at my wedding." Ciara recounts. "Liam Murphy kidnapped you...did Dylan save you?" Victor asks. "No, my relationship with Dylan is over, but I'll save that loooooong story for another time. Are you in any pain?" Ciara asks. "A little...but its manageable. Where's your aunt Molly?" Victor wonders.

Queen Goo is in the hospital rest room, washing her face. She looks up, and sees a demonic looking man in the mirror! "Did you honestly think you could escape us?" The man asks. "Who...are you?!" A terrified Queen Goo asks. "They call me Virmor." Virmor says. "I...I don't care who you are! Get out of my head!" Queen Goo demands. "Do you really think this is all in your head? I assure you my dear...I AM REAL!" Virmor yells. The stall doors suddenly begin opening and closing on their own! "What do you want?" Queen Goo nervously asks. "I have a message for you..." Virmor reveals. "From who?" Queen Goo asks. "The demons!" Virmor replies...

"She went to go get coffee, I don't know what's taking her so long." Andy says. "Yet she always complains about me being late!" Victor says. "You always are!" Ciara argues. Victor chuckles. "Okay, maybe I'm late once in a while." He says. "Dad, listen...I'm really sorry for choosing Liam over you." Ciara says. "I understand. You were trying so hard to have the perfect life, that you completely overlooked all of the things that separated Liam from Dylan." Victor says. Ciara hugs him.

"You're trying to tell me "demons" sent me a message? That's ridiculous!" Queen Goo claims. "They have had their eyes on you since you killed Lawrence Stanpatos. They have plans for you!" Virmor yells. "What's their message?" Queen Goo questions. "They plan on obliterating Fantastic City...and they want your help." Virmor tells her. "Well they aren't going to get it! I adore this city!" Queen Goo yells. "Don't fight us on this, your highness! We never take no for an answer!" Virmor yells. "There is a first time for everything." Queen Goo says. "Fine! But know this! I WILL be back! And from this day forward...you're one of us!" Virmor yells, before disappearing...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum