QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-10-14

Go down

QG 10-10-14 Empty QG 10-10-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:58 pm

At The Coffee Bean, Katie walks over to Max's table. "You wanted to see me?" Katie asks. "I thought it would be a good idea to celebrate that we survived the action at the Acerbi clinic." Max says. "Okay, its the least I can do after you saved my life and Ciara's life." Katie says. "Great!" A very pleased Max says. "Lets start our conversation from where we left off last time. Who's your father?" Katie asks.

At the hospital, Andy and Peter are standing outside Victor's hospital room. "I can't believe we let that woman rope us into giving her immunity." Peter says. "She'll only get the immunity if the drug is able to wake up Uncle Victor." Andy adds. Queen Goo and Ciara arrive. "I heard the news." Ciara says. "Yup...your father may be waking up, and we all have Auntie Olivia to thank." An annoyed Peter says.

In the interrogation room at the Fantastic P.D, Acerbi is on the phone with Claudia. "Don't get ahead of yourself, Olivia. You still don't know for sure if the drug will be a success." Claudia notes. "I have used the drug before, and it has worked most of the time." Acerbi says. "The keyword being most of the time. If this drug doesn't work, you could end up spending the rest of your life in prison!" Claudia points out. "If it comes to that...I will just have to tell the police what I know about you." Acerbi says, before hanging up!

"Why do you want to know who my father is so badly?" Max asks. "Why do you keep avoiding the question?" Katie asks. "Fine, if you want to know so badly, I'll tell you. I have no idea who my father is. He was long gone by the time I was born." Max reveals. "Your mother never told you?" Katie asks. "The only thing she ever said was that he was a danger to me." Max says. "Do you think he's still a danger to you?" Katie asks. "I certainly hope not." Max says.

The doctor comes out of Victor's room. "Is he waking up yet?" Ciara asks. "Not yet, but that doesn't mean he won't. You can go in and see him if you'd like." The doctor says. "Go ahead, we'll all be right outside the door." Queen Goo tells Ciara. Ciara takes a deep breath, before entering the room. Victor is lying in bed, motionless. "Hey Dad, its good to see you. I know you're probably surprised to hear my voice, considering how we left things. I...I told you to get out of my life. It keeps me up at night knowing those were the last words I said to you before...before this happened. What bothers me more is that you didn't even deserve it. All you wanted to do was protect me from Liam. Even during your last stand, you were still trying to rescue me from that maniac. I'll never forget how many times you've helped me, you really are one of the greatest people I know, and I can't lose you!" Ciara says. A tear rolls down Ciara's cheek, and lands on Victor's hand. Victor begins to slowly open his eyes! "Oh my God! He's waking up!" A joyful Ciara shouts!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum