QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-9-14

Go down

QG 10-9-14 Empty QG 10-9-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:58 pm

Acerbi is pacing in a jail cell, when Andy comes by. "How do you like your surroundings?" Andy asks. "They're dull, just like you. Now, if you're not busy, I would like to have a meeting with both you and your brother." Acerbi says. "Why?" Andy asks. "Lets just say I have something that the two of you will be very interested in." Acerbi says, with a devious smile...

Queen Goo is sitting in Club Aqua, when she hears someone say "Oh dear, here I thought my morning was progressing well. Unfortunately, a dark cloud had to spoil it." Queen Goo looks up, and sees Claudia. "What are you doing here?" Queen Goo asks. "My son owns this establishment. The least I could do for him is come here as often as I can." Claudia says. "Dylan isn't here, he left town." Queen Goo reveals. "I'm aware of his situation. Your niece drove my son into the arms of danger!" Claudia claims. "Here we go with this family vs. family nonsense, again!" Queen Goo says. "Are you suggesting I am being unfair to your family? You and your demon spawn have caused more chaos for my family than anything or anyone! Before you start defending yourself, and your children, you should know that I am well aware of what you did to my poor, unsuspecting brother in law!" Claudia says!

Andy, Peter, and Acerbi are in the interrogation room at the Fantastic P.D. "So, Andy tells me you want to make a deal. Are you willing to testify against Andre Stanpatos?" Peter asks. "I have no information on Andre Stanpatos. But, I do have information on something else you desire...a way to wake Victor up." Acerbi reveals!

"I didn't do anything to Lawrence." Queen Goo lies. "Don't try to manipulate me! I know for a fact that you shot Lawrence in cold blood, which resulted in his untimely death!" Claudia says. "It wasn't in cold blood! I did it to protect my family!" Queen Goo argues. "Well bravo! You killed Lawrence, and robbed Katie of the opportunity to ever have a father!" Claudia says. "I'm not sure if you've gotten to know Lawrence in the past few years, but he has become just as diabolical as the rest of his family! I did the world a favor!" Queen Goo claims. "If you did the world a favor, why not share? Tell the world of your triumph!" Claudia urges. Queen Goo stays silent. "Just as I thought. You're worried that the proper authorities will learn of what you've done. I assure you, I have no intention of exposing you. Watching you live with the knowledge that you killed an unarmed man is more than enough satisfaction for me!" Claudia says. Claudia gets up, and leaves.

"You have a way to wake Victor up?" Andy asks. Acerbi nods her head. "She's lying! The doctors said Victor can't wake up!" Peter points out. "Yes, but I am no ordinary doctor. You'd be surprised at the kind of drugs I have created." Acerbi says. "So say this drug works...what do you want in return?" Peter asks. "Complete immunity from all the charges being filed against me." Acerbi reveals!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum