QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-8-14

Go down

QG 10-8-14 Empty QG 10-8-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:57 pm

Rebecca arrives at the door of her apartment, exhausted by the events at the clinic. She opens the door and turns the lights on. She is shocked by who she discovers sitting in her living room. "Hello darling, its been far too long." Claudia says, with a smile...

Andy and Ciara walk into the Goo castle foyer. "I already told you, Andy, I get motion sickness easy!" Ciara tells him. "I know, but even that was a little much. Maybe you should go see a doctor, just to be sure." Andy says. "I told you, I'm fi-" Before Ciara can finish, she begins to feel sick again. "Grab your coat, I'm bringing you to the hospital." Andy says.

"How did you get in here?" Rebecca asks. "I simply walked through the front door, which was wide open." Claudia claims. "The door was closed when I got here." Rebecca points out. "I closed it so I could keep the cold air out." Claudia says. "I don't believe you." Rebecca says. "That's because you are always looking for a conspiracy where there isn't one." Claudia says. "I'm a cop, I'm trained to not trust lunatics." Rebecca argues. Claudia laughs. "Oh how I've missed that dry sense of humor you have!" Claudia says. "Why are you here anyways?" Rebecca asks. "That is none of your concern, but luckily for you, you're not the reason I'm here." Claudia says...

Andy and Ciara are in a hospital room, waiting for the doctor to come back. "Where is that stupid quack?" Ciara wonders. "I see you haven't lost your charm since the breakup." Andy says. "Don't even mention that spineless dirtbag to me! He had some nerve ending things over text, coward! He better hope I don't see him on the street someday while I'm driving, because if I do, I will flatten him like a pancake!" Ciara yells. "Lets take some deep breaths." Andy suggests. "I will not calm down! That loser! I hope he gets lost while exploring one of his pyramids, or fall's while he's swinging from vines!" Ciara snaps. "I shouldn't have brought it up." Andy realizes. The doctor comes back. "I'm fine, right?" Ciara asks. "Better than fine, you're pregnant!" The doctor announces. Ciara turns white as a ghost. "That shut her up." Andy mumbles.

"That's good, now get out!" Rebecca orders. "If you insist. Please tell Detective Goo I said hello, the man's good looks have always been a weakness of mine." Claudia says. "OUT!" Rebecca yells. Claudia leaves.

"Pregnant?" Ciara asks. "Yes." The doctor responds. "How far along am I?" Ciara questions. "Four weeks." The doctor responds. Ciara sits down. "What's wrong?" Andy wonders. "Four weeks means that both Dylan and Liam have a shot at being the father." Ciara reveals!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum