QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-7-14

Go down

QG 10-7-14 Empty QG 10-7-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:56 pm

Queen Goo is with Peter in the WPA van. "I tried to keep Lawrence distracted, but he had already figured out I was a decoy, so I got out of there as soon as I could." Queen Goo lies. "Well, at least he didn't harm you." Peter says.

In the clinic, Andy and Rebecca enter a room, and find Ciara tied up!

In another room, The Evil Force is looming over Dylan. "Its been a long time." The Evil Force muses. "I...must be dying...if I'm seeing you." A weak Dylan says. "Your wound is serious, but it can be healed. I have a medical crew on the way. They will put you onto a helicopter, where they will perform the surgery." The Evil Force tells him. "I'm not...going anywhere with...you!" Dylan yells. "You don't have a choice. You are far too weak to resist me!" The Evil Force points out. His thugs enter the room. "Take care of him." The Evil Force orders. The thugs pick Dylan up, and strap him down to a stretcher. "NO!" Dylan yells out...

Andy, Rebecca, and Ciara run into Max and Katie. Max and Andy congratulate each other on their triumphs. While they're distracted, Andre comes out of nowhere, grabs Ciara, and holds her at gunpoint!

"I lost all contact with everyone inside, the signal must've been jammed!" Peter tells Queen Goo. Peter grabs his gun, and exits the van, as Queen Goo looks on with worry...

Peter enters the lobby of the clinic, and finds Acerbi calling for reinforcements! Peter shoots the phone out of her hand. "End of the line, Acerbi!" Peter barks. "So you know who I am..." Acerbi says. "Of course." Peter replies. "Since you are so clever, you must also know that if you shoot me, you would kill your own aunt!" Acerbi reveals.

"Don't come any closer, or I will shoot her." Andre warns. "What do you want with Ciara?" Andy asks. "I couldn't care less about Dylan's insufferable girlfriend, I just need a way to get out of here alive! Now lower your weapons!" Andre yells. "Not a chance!" Max yells. Max fires a bullet, which hits Andre's hand, and misses Ciara by an inch! Andre drops his gun, and runs off, with Max in hot pursuit!

Peter brings a handcuffed Acerbi into the WPA van. "Olivia? Is that you?" Queen Goo asks. "Oh great, the least tolerable of my two siblings." Acerbi says. "As it turns out, Dr. Acerbi is really Olivia Goo, your long forgotten sister." Peter reveals. "How sad that you gave our family up for this." Queen Goo tells Acerbi. A WPA agent comes in and takes Acerbi away.

Max returns, with Andre in handcuffs. "Wow, you actually caught him!" Andy says in surprise. Ciara receives a text from Dylan, which says "I'm glad you were rescued, but unfortunately, I won't be going back to Fantastic with you. While I was searching the clinic, I found evidence that led me to open a new case. I think its best if we end things now, I can't give you the life that you want. Please understand." Ciara looks at the message in shock.

On a helicopter, The Evil Force is holding Dylan's phone, smirking. "A job well done." The Evil Force says. He begins to laugh...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum