QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-6-14

Go down

QG 10-6-14 Empty QG 10-6-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:55 pm

"Oh my God! You've been on Liam's pay roll this entire time?!" Katie asks Max, who is pointing a gun at her. "That's right, now kill her!" Liam orders. "Whatever you say, boss." Max says. Max turns, and shoots Liam! Liam falls to the floor. "I hope you suffer for the rest of eternity." Max tells an unconscious Liam. "But, he said that you-" Katie is interrupted by Max. "He was wrong. My only reason for working for him was to get revenge." Max reveals. "What did he do to you?" Katie asks. "He killed my mother." Max admits!

Queen Goo is standing over a bloodied Lawrence, shocked by what she just did. "How...could you do this to...the man you love?" Lawrence asks. "I don't love you, I despise you! You threatened the lives of those I love, you tried to rope our daughter into your web of lies, why on earth would I have ANY feelings of love left towards a man intent on obliterating my family?" Queen Goo asks. "Know this...you may have killed...me, but you'll be stuck...with the feeling of guilt...for killing an unarmed man...for the rest of your miserable life!" Lawrence yells, before he takes his last breath. Shaken, Queen Goo grabs a towel, and wipes her prints off the gun. Queen Goo places the gun back on Lawrence's desk, and runs out of the room!

Dylan and Andre both have guns pointed at each other, but Andre doesn't waste any time and shoots him! "Its such a shame our reunion was cut short." Andre says, before walking out the door, leaving an injured Dylan lying on the floor...

"Liam hated my mother because of her connection to Fantastic City." Max admits. "Who was your mother?" Katie asks. "Mrs. Babada." Max reveals! "So, if she's your mother, who's your father?" Katie asks. Max pauses for a moment, before responding. "We don't have time for twenty questions! We need to find your cousin!" Max says. Someone watches Max and Katie leave the room. Once they're out of sight, the mystery figure quietly enters the room, and stands over the unconscious Liam. The person standing over Liam is revealed to be none other than The Evil Force!

Andy and Rebecca burst into Lawrence's office, and find his lifeless body! "Looks like someone finally got the better of your uncle." Andy says. "Well, whoever did this deserves a parade." Rebecca says.

Outside the clinic, Queen Goo enters the WPA van, where Peter is hiding. "Mother, did you talk to Lawrence?" Peter asks. "Yes...yes I did." Queen Goo admits. "So, what happened?" Peter asks. Queen Goo remains silent...

The Evil Force is standing over Liam. "Poor, poor Mr. Murphy, done in by your own operative. I always told you your hiring skills were below average. I warned you about Detective Warren, but like always, you refused to heed my advice. Anyways, as much as I would enjoy it if you died after allowing your entire mission to fall apart, I still need you. Congratulations, Mr. Murphy, you get to live one more day! A medical crew is on their way to tend to your wound. In the meantime, I have other business to attend to." The Evil Force says, before walking out.

Dylan is still lying on the floor, after being shot by Andre. "Peter...can...can you hear me?" Dylan asks. Peter doesn't respond. "No signal..." Dylan realizes. The door opens, and The Evil Force walks in!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum