QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-3-14

Go down

QG 10-3-14 Empty QG 10-3-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:54 pm

Dylan, Andy, Rebecca, Max, and Katie sneak into the clinic. "Remind me again why she is coming along?" Max asks, while pointing to Katie. "She's good with a gun." Andy says. They hear Peter's voice in an ear piece he gave each of them. "You could probably cover more ground if you split up. Andy and Rebecca, Detective Warren and Katie, you are two separate teams. Dylan, I think you'll do fine on your own." Peter says. "Roger that." Max replies. They all go in separate directions...

Lawrence is sitting in his office, when a clinic employee walks in. "You have a visitor, sir. Queen Molly Goo." The employee says. Lawrence flashes back.

"It wasn't enough that you kept me from my child for all these years, but now you've managed to turn her against me as well. I'm so sorry it had to come to this, Molly, but I cannot allow you to go on living your life after your betrayal." Lawrence says to himself. Lawrence reaches into the top drawer of his desk, and pulls out a gold pistol! Lawrence then begins to laugh maniacally...

"Show her in." Lawrence tells his underling. The employee walks out, and a moment later, Queen Goo walks in. "Molly, what an unexpected surprise." Lawrence says. "I was in the neighborhoo" Before Queen Goo can finish, Lawrence interrupts her. "Don't lie to me. You came here with the WPA in order to rescue your niece from Liam Murphy. Your mission is to distract me while your friends turn this clinic upside down, searching for her." Lawrence assumes. Lawrence's eyes turn darker. "Yet another reason I cannot trust you." Lawrence growls. "Clearly, it was a mistake coming here." Queen Goo says. Queen Goo goes to walk out, but Lawrence pulls out his gold pistol, and points it at her! "Not so fast! Did you really think I would pass up the opportunity to get my revenge?!" Lawrence angrily asks. Before Queen Goo can respond, Katie and Max burst into the room, both pointing guns at Lawrence!

In a nearby corridor, Dylan comes face to face with two armed guards. Before they can fire, Dylan manages to shoot them both! Dylan drags one of the dead guards over to a thumbprint scanner, and scans their thumb. The door opens, and Dylan enters. Dylan enters the room, and finds a man with his back turned to Dylan. "Liam?" Dylan asks. The man turns around...its Andre!

"Put your gun down or I'll shoot you!" Katie threatens Lawrence. "You don't recognize me?" A confused Lawrence asks. "No, why would I?" Katie asks. "Because I'm your father!" Lawrence blurts out. Katie slowly lowers her gun, but Max keeps a good grip on his. "I am only going to ask you this once, Detective. Please lower your weapon." Lawrence tells Max. "Not a chance! You first, pal!" Max says. "Why? So you can shoot me when I do? I don't think so!" Lawrence says. "Where's Ciara?" Katie asks. "I don't have a clue what you are referring to." Lawrence claims. "Please, tell me! If you ever hope to have a good relationship with me, then you need to tell me where she is!" Katie pleads. "So, you're saying that there is hope for me to be a father to you?" Lawrence asks. "Yes! But only if you tell me where Ciara is." Katie says. Lawrence puts his gun down, and ponders what Katie just said. "Your cousin is being held in room 207, on the second floor. I would hurry if I were you, Liam Murphy is very unstable." Lawrence says. Katie and Max rush out of the room. Lawrence smiles. "I'm finally going to have the chance to be a father." Lawrence exclaims. "Over my dead body." Queen Goo yells. Queen Goo grabs Lawrence's gun off the desk, and shoots him!

Max and Katie break down a door, and find Ciara strapped down to a hospital bed! Liam walks in shortly after. "I see you're trying to help your cousin escape." Liam notes. "That's right, and there is nothing you can do about it!" Katie says. "That's where you're wrong. Max, shoot her." Liam orders. Max takes his gun out, and points it at Katie!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum