QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-2-14

Go down

QG 10-2-14 Empty QG 10-2-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:53 pm

At the hospital, Queen Goo is looking into Victor's room. The doctor comes out, and Queen Goo stops him. "How is he?" Queen Goo wonders. "Unfortunately, I have bad news. We were able to stabilize him, but his condition is so severe, he slipped into a deep coma." The doctor reveals. "Will...will he ever wake up?" Queen Goo questions.

At the police station, Katie walks over to Max. "Detective Warren?" Katie asks. "That's me. What can I do for you?" Max asks. "I'd like to know where you and this department are in finding my cousin." Katie says. "I'm assuming this is about the Ciara Goo kidnapping. I can assure you, ma'am, me and the entire department are doing everything possible to locate your cousin AND her kidnapper, and from what I understand, so aren't the FBI and the WPA." Max says. "Well do more!" Katie snaps, before storming out.

Queen Goo is with Victor's doctor. "Unfortunately, it appears Victor's condition is permanent. Now, we'll need to run more tests, but it doesn't look like Victor will ever wake up." The doctor says. Dylan, Andy, and Rebecca walk up behind Queen Goo. "How's Uncle Vic?" Andy asks. "In a coma...a permanent one." Queen Goo reveals. "Liam Murphy is evil!" Andy growls. The elevator doors open, and everyone is shocked by who steps off of it...Peter!

Max is at the police station, on the phone with Liam. "Don't worry, the investigation is going nowhere. The people of Fantastic have no idea where you are, and neither do I, for that matter...yup...okay...talk to you soon." Max hangs up the phone, and slams it down on the desk!

"Peter! What are you doing here?" Queen Goo asks. "I came to check up on Victor...and I have news regarding Ciara's whereabouts." Peter says. "Where is she?!" Dylan asks. "She's being held at the clinic in Phoenix." Peter reveals. "Well what are we waiting for?! Lets go!" Dylan yells. "There is something you should know first. The reason I know she is there is because my men at the agency have been watching the clinic for weeks and they saw Liam drag her in." Peter says. "Why were your men watching it?" Rebecca asks. "We have reason to believe that Lawrence Stanpatos is using that clinic as his hideout." Peter reveals. "It always leads back to my family, doesn't it?" Rebecca asks. "I can't believe Lawrence is behind this whole mess!" Queen Goo says. "We don't know if he is. Lawrence could just be letting Liam use the clinic." Peter suggests. Katie shows up. "What's going on?" Katie asks. "We're getting ready to go and take Liam down." Dylan says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum