QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-1-14

Go down

QG 10-1-14 Empty QG 10-1-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:52 pm

In Club Aqua, everyone is standing in shock, as the real Dylan holds his double at gunpoint. "Its over!" Dylan tells a shocked Liam. Victor walks in behind him, and Liam looks at Dylan with venom in his eyes. "What on earth is going on here?" Queen Goo asks. "The man engaged to Ciara is an imposter! I was never freed from the clinic, I was transferred to another facility while this maniac took my place!" An angry Dylan reveals. Suddenly, Liam pulls a gun on Ciara! "So you all know the truth now. Sadly, you're too late!" Liam announces!

At the police station, Max is looking up information about Liam Murphy, when he receives a call. "Hello? Yeah...interesting...thank you for letting me know." Max says, before hanging up. "Sounds like Liam and Ms. Goo's wedding took a surprising turn." Max says to himself.

"Come any closer, and I will shoot Ciara...just like I did to her aunt." Liam warns. Queen Goo gasps. "You're Liam Murphy, aren't you?!" Queen Goo asks. Liam's grin gives her his answer. "There is nowhere you can run, Liam!" Victor yells. "I disagree! You'd be amazed at how far one can get with a hostage!" Liam says. Dylan tightens his grip on his gun. "Let me tell you how this is going to go down. I have a helicopter waiting for me on the roof of a nearby building, to take me to a location of my choice! I am going to be taking Ciara with me! I highly recommend that you lower your weapon, because if you don't, I might shoot your beloved girlfriend." Liam threatens. Dylan activates the safety lock on his gun, and puts it down. "That's a good dog." Liam says, with a grin. Liam begins walking towards the door, with Ciara as a hostage. "If you plan on taking her, you're gonna have to kill me first!" Victor yells, as he attempts to stop Liam! Liam points his gun at Victor, and shoots him in the chest! "Daddy, NO!" Ciara screams. "SHUT UP! We're leaving!" Liam announces, before he drags Ciara out! Queen Goo calls for an ambulance, while Andy and Katie tend to a gravely injured Victor. Rebecca walks over to Dylan. "So, what are you going to do now?" Rebecca wonders. "I'm going to find out where that lunatic is taking Ciara, and I'm gonna rescue her." Dylan says.

Liam meets Max on a rooftop. "What's with the hostage?" Max asks. "I needed a human shield in case Dylan got trigger happy." Liam replies. "Who are you?" Ciara asks Max. "Detective Max Warren, Fantastic P.D." Max reveals. "You don't deserve that badge! Cops are supposed to protect people, not put them in more danger!" Ciara yells. Max ignores her. "May I come with you, sir?" Max asks. "No, you may not." Liam coldly responds. "Well, at least tell me where you're going." Max says. "You don't need that information, Detective." Liam says. Liam drags Ciara onto the helicopter, and the helicopter flies off into the distance...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum