QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 9-30-14

Go down

QG 9-30-14 Empty QG 9-30-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:51 pm

Lucas and Kristina are shocked, after finding Dylan in the cell. "What are you doing here?" Lucas asks his beaten brother. "My lookalike has been holding me here." Dylan reveals!

Jack is standing in Lucas and Kristina's old cell, when the guard Lucas knocked out begins to wake up. "Where are they?" Jack asks. "I came in here and only saw the girl. Cambino must've knocked me out from behind!" The guard says. Jack sighs. "I don't care about them, anyways. My real concern is how I'm going to destroy Andy Goo. I'll leave their recapture to Liam." Jack says.

In the lady's room at Club Aqua, Ciara is putting on her makeup, preparing for the wedding. She recalls what Victor said about Dylan acting strangely, and then looks at herself in the mirror. "Do I really want to do this?" Ciara questions herself...

In Club Aqua, Queen Goo is standing at the door, welcoming guests. Andy and Rebecca walk in and take a seat. "I see Uncle Victor still hasn't shown up." Andy notes. "I doubt he will. He and Ciara have been at each other's throats since the engagement." Rebecca says. "Come to think of it, I don't remember Uncle Victor coming home last night." Andy realizes!

At the secret compound, Dylan, Lucas, and Kristina are looking for an exit, when they hear banging on a cell door. They open it, and find Victor! "Vic, what on earth happened to you?!" Dylan asks. "You...you're the real Dylan!" Victor realizes. "So you found out about the imposter, that must've been how you got here..." Dylan assumes. "We don't have time to dilly dally! My daughter is about to marry that lunatic! TODAY!" Victor yells!

Liam shows up at Club Aqua, and approaches Queen Goo. "Are we almost ready to start?" Liam asks Queen Goo, who will be performing the ceremony. "Katie is in with Ciara right now. Once Katie gives me the okay, we can start." Queen Goo says.

Katie is now with Ciara in the bathroom. "So, you're getting married. That must be exciting, right?" Katie asks. Ciara remains silent. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Katie asks. "Of course I am...lets do this." Ciara finally says.

Katie comes into the main room of Club Aqua, and whispers something into Queen Goo's ear. "Places, everyone! Places!" Queen Goo shouts. Katie takes her place next to where Ciara will be standing, and Andy takes his place next to Liam. Music begins to play, and Ciara appears. Ciara is wearing a long white wedding dress, as she walks down the aisle. Liam smiles at her, as she approaches him. Once Ciara takes her place, Queen Goo begins to read the wedding vows. Ciara looks into her soon to be husband's eyes, and sees not the man she loves, but darkness. "If anyone has any reason why these two should not be marri" Queen Goo is cut off, when real Dylan bursts in, and points a gun at Liam! "Its over!" Dylan declares!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum