QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 9-29-14

Go down

QG 9-29-14 Empty QG 9-29-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:50 pm

Bob is walking on the pier, when he hears footsteps behind him. Bob turns around, and sees Fake Dylan pointing a gun at him!

In Lucas and Kristina's cell, Kristina is pacing back and forth. "Will you sit down? You're making me dizzy." Lucas complains. "I'm sorry, I get nervous when I'm in enclosed spaces. Its been days, how come we still don't know who's holding us here?" Kristina asks. "I don't know, but it beats being under Andre's creepy watch." Lucas says. Kristina forms a small smile. "I don't know about you, but I want to get out of here." Lucas says. "We need a plan, first." Kristina points out. Lucas smirks. "I already have one." Lucas says.

At the pier, Bob raises his hands. "Hey Dylan, nice to see ya again!" Bob nervously says. "How has the operation been going?" Fake Dylan asks. "Its been runnin' smoo-" Before Bob can finish, Fake Dylan shoots him! Bob falls to the ground, in agony. "Wrong answer!" Fake Dylan yells!

In Lucas and Kristina's cell, a guard comes in and sees only Kristina. "Where's your friend?!" The guard asks. Lucas comes out from behind the door, and hits the guard with a pipe! The guard falls to the ground. "How did you know how to disconnect the pipe from the sink?" Kristina questions. "I had a quick job as a plumber when I was a teenager." Lucas tells her. Lucas grabs the guard's gun and key card. "Lets blow this joint." Lucas says, before they walk out of the cell.

"Dylan...why?" A dying Bob asks. "You were becoming a problem. Every time I gave you an order, you would keep putting it off." Fake Dylan says. "This was...an...equal partnership!" Bob points out. "That's what I wanted you to believe. The only way you would let me into your organization was if you thought I could benefit you as a partner. Bravo, Bob, you've served your purpose." Fake Dylan says. "Why...why did you...need my...empire?" Bob asks. "I needed a front. You, your empire...and Dylan Stanpatos." Fake Dylan says! Bob's eyes widened. "You're not Dylan, are...you?" Bob asks. "Of course not. Dylan Stanpatos was a law abiding citizen, I'm not!" Fake Dylan says. "Who...are you?" Bob questions. "If you want to know so badly, I'll tell you." Fake Dylan says...

Lucas and Kristina sneak around the facility they're being held in. "HELP! SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Someone can be heard screaming. Lucas and Kristina approach someone's cell, and when they open the door, they discover the REAL Dylan Stanpatos!

In Lucas and Kristina's old cell, the kidnapper walks in...Jack Fulton!

Fake Dylan walks closer to Bob, and then kneels down in front of him. "Nice to meet you, Bob Rogers...I'm Liam Murphy." The imposter reveals! Liam stands up, and shoots Bob three more times!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum