QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 9-26-14

Go down

QG 9-26-14 Empty QG 9-26-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:49 pm

At a hotel in Venice, Italy, Fake Dylan is lying on the couch, reading a book, when he hears a knock on the door. "Go away!" He yells. The knocking continues, but this time much louder. Finally, Fake Dylan answers the door, and finds Andre standing in the hallway! "Hello Dylan, its been a long time." Andre muses...

In the Fantastic P.D conference room, Andy is sitting at the end of the long table. Rebecca enters with a man Andy doesn't recognize. "Who's this?" Andy asks. "This is Detective Max Warren, I hired him to assist you in the Dylan investigation." Rebecca says. Andy shakes Max's hand. "Its a pleasure to meet you. How long have you been doing police work?" Andy asks. "Eight years." Max replies. "Did anything in particular motivate you to become a cop?" Andy asks. Max pauses for a moment, before replying "No, the only motivation I have is to protect the greater good."

Back at the hotel in Venice, Andre steps into the hotel room. "Are you surprised to see me?" Andre asks. "Not really, its not like you haven't cheated death before." Fake Dylan replied. "That may be true, but this time was different." Andre points out. "What's so different about a bullet?" Fake Dylan asks. This caught Andre's attention, since he was last presumed dead when he fell into the volcano. At that moment, Andre asked Fake Dylan a surprising question: "Who are you?"

"So the only evidence we have against Stanpatos is that Victor Goo recognized his voice during a phone call?" Max asks. "Yes. Now under normal circumstances, we wouldn't even consider this a possibility, but since Ciara Goo rescued Dylan, he has been acting strangely." Rebecca notes. "If that's enough for you guys, then its enough for me." Max says. "Thank you." Andy says.

"Who am I?" Fake Dylan repeats, trying to contain his shock. "You're an imposter, are you not?" Andre asks. "That's ridiculous." Fake Dylan claims. "Only an idiot would believe you were the real Dylan. I suppose that's how you were able to fool Andy and Ciara so easily." Andre says. Fake Dylan pulls out a gun! "If I were you, I would shut my mouth before things got any uglier." Fake Dylan warns. Andre begins to chuckle. "Do you honestly believe that a bullet could kill me? I can assure you, those bullets are no different from any other bullet I have endured and survived over the years." Andre says. "Who do you intend on telling about this?" Fake Dylan asks. "I have no intention of exposing you, provided our little encounter stays a secret." Andre reveals. Fake Dylan shakes Andre's hand. "Fine." Fake Dylan says. Andre smirks, before walking out...

In the police conference room, Rebecca is catching Max up to speed on Dylan's history. "This guy definitely doesn't sound like a mobster type." Max says. "I agree, but I think whatever Wishbone did to him at that clinic could've changed him." Rebecca says. "Listen, I gotta go look at some other cases. Let me know if you find anything out." Max says, before walking out. "Do you think he'll be able to help us?" Andy asks. "I have faith in him. What concerns me more is what we may find out about Dylan's involvement in everything." A worried Rebecca says...

Outside the Fantastic P.D, Max takes a call from Fake Dylan! "Is it done?" The lookalike asks. "Commissioner Rogers and Detective Goo believe me to be on their side." Max tells him. "Good. I'll be back in Fantastic tomorrow, to give you further instructions." Fake Dylan tells him, before hanging up. Once he has hung up, Max looks at a picture on his phone...a picture of Mrs. Babada!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum