QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 9-25-14

Go down

QG 9-25-14 Empty QG 9-25-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:49 pm

Victor comes into the Acerbi clinic lobby, and approaches the front desk. "May I please with with Doctor Acerbi?" Victor politely asks the receptionist. Doctor Acerbi walks out from another room. "Did I hear my na-" Acerbi pauses when she sees who was asking for her. Victor's eyes widen in shock. "I can't believe the infamous Doctor Acerbi is really Olivia Goo...my sister." Victor says! "My name is now Olivia Acerbi. I haven't used the name Goo in years." Acerbi states. "You mean when you decided to cut all ties with your family." Victor adds. "The life that you and Molly were living was not the life I wanted for myself. I wanted to be a doctor, not a symbol of royalty." Acerbi says. Acerbi then begins to push Victor towards the exit. "You shouldn't be here, Victor. You must leave now!" Acerbi tells him. Victor turns around, and growls "I'm not leaving here until you give me the answers I'm looking for!"

An employee of the clinic enters Lawrence's office, and hands him a file on Katie Goo. Lawrence signals with his hand for the employee to leave the room, and she does. Lawrence opens the file, and spots Katie's phone number inside. Lawrence pulls out his phone, and dials her number. "Hello?" An unfamiliar voice answers. "Hello, is this Katie Goo?" Lawrence wonders. "Yes. Who is this?" Katie asks. "This is Lawrence Stanpatos, I'm your father." Lawrence casually states! There is a long pause of silence. "Are you still there?" Lawrence questions. "I'm still here, I'm just shocked you actually took the time to call me." Katie says rudely. "Why wouldn't I? Family always comes first with me." Lawrence says. "Is that why you threatened to kill your niece if Andy didn't lure my mother into your trap?" Katie asks. "Well, I would hardly call it a trap. It was-" Before Lawrence can finish, Katie interrupts. "Save it! If you think you can threaten my family, and have a relationship with me, then you are just as crazy as the rest of your family!" Katie snaps, before hanging up!

"What exactly are you hoping to find here?" Acerbi asks Victor. "My daughter is engaged to a man who was held hostage here by Wishbone a few weeks back." Victor reveals. "Ah yes, Dylan Stanpatos. I still have a scar from when your daughter hit me while attempting to rescue him." Acerbi notes. "Attempted to rescue him?" A confused Victor asks. "You are here about the detective's odd behavior, yes?" Acerbi asks. "Yes! What do you know about my daughter's fiance's condition?" Victor questions, with his eyebrow raised. "I know that the man your daughter is engaged to is not Dylan Stanpatos. The man your daughter is engaged to is a lookalike." Acerbi reveals! Victor stands there frozen, stunned by her revelation. "If that man isn't Dylan, then who is he?" Victor wonders. "That is a question for Wishbone or Dylan's doppelganger himself." Acerbi tells him. "Thank you for your assistance, but I have to go." Victor says, before walking out. "Good luck...you are going to need it." Acerbi says, under her breath. Outside, Victor is prepared to call Ciara, but his knocked out from behind!

Lawrence is siting alone in his office, with the lights off. "It wasn't enough that you kept me from my child for all these years, but now you've managed to turn her against me as well. I'm so sorry it had to come to this, Molly, but I cannot allow you to go on living your life after your betrayal." Lawrence says to himself. Lawrence reaches into the top drawer of his desk, and pulls out a gold pistol! Lawrence then begins to laugh maniacally...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum