QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 103(4/30/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 103(4/30/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 103(4/30/24)

Post by QG Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:53 pm

In the visiting room at Baronville, Zoey sits on the opposite side of the glass from someone and picks up the phone. “Well, you aren’t quite as handsome as my previous visitor.” Zoey says. The person sitting across from Zoey is revealed to be Ciara. “Sorry to disappoint you. But let’s cut right to the chase. I assume you know why I’m here.” Ciara says. “Of course I do. I speak to a media company regarding my possession of the diamond necklace, and within an hour, an interested party shows up. I’m sure you won’t be the last to come here inquiring about the necklace.” Zoey says. “No, but I’m hoping I’ll be the one you sell to.” Ciara says. “Do you think you’ll be able to meet my price?” Zoey wonders. “I’m not planning to buy the necklace myself, no. But I am here on behalf of someone who has more money than god, so I think he’ll be able to give you whatever you want.” Ciara says. “It’s not money that I’m interested in.” Zoey says. “Really? Because your rap sheet suggests money is all you're interested in.” Ciara notes. Zoey smirks. “Let me rephrase, money is not what I am interested in THIS time. Of course I do adore money, but given my current circumstances, there isn’t much I can do with it.” Zoey says. “I doubt that’s true. I hear there’s all sorts of things you can buy in prison, stuff like toothpaste!” Ciara says. “But here’s the thing, I’m growing rather tired of prison life. So if your mysterious benefactor would like to get his hands on the necklace, he is going to have to secure my release. That is the only way I will agree to part ways with the necklace.” Zoey says. “I see.” Ciara says. “Feel free to tell me at any time that you don’t think your associate can manage that.” Zoey says. “I’m not gonna do that. In fact, I’m pretty certain that my associate can give you exactly what you’re looking for.” Ciara says. “You’re serious?” Zoey asks. “Mmhm. Like I said, he’s a pretty powerful guy. I should warn you though that you better be prepared to follow through on your end of the bargain. If you can’t manage that, what’ll happen to you afterwards won’t be pretty.” Ciara says. “I appreciate your concern for me, but I can assure you that no one is more trustworthy than I.” Zoey claims. “Riiiiiiiiight. So, seeing as how my associate can give you what you want, do we have a deal?” Ciara asks. “So long as your associate can get the ball rolling within the next 24 hours.” Zoey says. “That won’t be a problem.” Ciara tells her. “Splendid. I’d shake your hand to seal the deal, but given this pesky glass in between us, I guess me saying I look forward to doing business with you both will have to suffice.” Zoey says. “I guess so. My associate will be in touch.” Ciara says. Ciara stands up and turns to leave just as Rebecca enters the visiting room! “Ciara, what are you doing here?” Rebecca wonders!

At Club Aqua, Dylan and Daisy are sitting at a table. “Thank you for agreeing to take me out, I could really use a drink.” Daisy says. “And here I thought you wouldn’t need one after bonding with my father over wine.” Dylan says. “I was not bonding with him, I was trying to get information out of him! Clearly it didn’t work.” Daisy says. “Of course it didn’t. Lawrence doesn’t trust me enough to tell me what he’s up to, what made you think he would trust you?” Dylan wonders. “I get it, it was foolish of me to assume that I would get anywhere with him.” Daisy says. “It wasn’t foolish. Look, I really do appreciate you giving it your best shot.” Dylan says. Daisy smiles. “Thank you. So, um…I’m guessing things didn’t go well with Zoey at the prison, seeing as how she ended up handing her story over to the media anyway?” Daisy asks. “Our meeting got interrupted when the silent alarm tripped at Masters Corp.” Dylan says. “Someone tried to break in?” Daisy asks. “Not just anyone, it was Andy.” Dylan says. “Why would Andy break into Masters Corp?” Daisy wonders. “I guess Lydia told him that the diamond bracelet she had was stashed in some secret sub basement underneath Masters Corp.” Dylan reveals. “That doesn’t make any sense. I was under the impression that the diamond bracelet was in the police evidence locker.” Daisy says. “Apparently that bracelet was a fake. Anyways, rather than call the police on Andy, he and I came to an agreement. I think it’s better for everyone that we work with Andy and Rebecca rather than against them.” Dylan says. “Are you serious?! I don’t have a problem working with Andy, but Rebecca?!” Daisy asks. “Weren’t you the one who tried to form an alliance with her to help clear Lysandros?” Dylan asks. “I did, and she rejected me! She didn’t just reject me, she arrested me!” Daisy points out. “In fairness, that was because you helped yourself to confidential police files.” Dylan argues. “Regardless, she’s given me no reason to want to work with her now!” Daisy says. “I think stopping Lawrence is plenty of reason! Whatever he has in the works could be catastrophic, Daisy! We need to do everything possible to make sure he can’t get the three diamond jewels!” Dylan says. “That might be kind of tough since he probably has someone talking to Zoey Kellers as we speak.” Daisy says. “Zoey wanted me to arrange for her freedom, I should’ve just agreed to do it.” Dylan says. “Yeah, you should have. Now Lawrence is going to get his hands on the necklace.” Daisy says. “Even if he does though, that’s only one of the three jewels. Andy and Rebecca now have the other two.” Dylan points out. “This is probably the first time where I’ve ever been happy to see Rebecca winning.” Daisy notes. “That’s because the two of you are on the same side for once. I understand why you don’t like Rebecca, but you need to put all of that aside for this. Stopping Lawrence is more important than anything.” Dylan says. Daisy sighs. “Agreed.” Daisy says. Daisy looks towards the bar. “Hey, isn’t that King Beast over there?” Daisy asks. Dylan turns around and notices King Beast sitting at the bar. “Yeah, I suppose it is.” Dylan says. “He looks kind of sad, I wonder what happened.” Daisy says. “Probably just another Goo family crisis, nothing to see there.” Dylan says. “Well don’t just sit there! Go check on him!” Daisy demands. “Me? Why? Since when do you care about King Beast?” Dylan wonders. “I don’t care about King Beast! I want to know what’s going on!” Daisy tells him. “So then you go over there and find out!” Dylan says. “King Beast hardly knows me! I heard that the two of you were pretty close back in the old days.” Daisy says. Dylan sighs. “Alright, fine. But only because I’m curious too!” Dylan says. Dylan stands up and walks over to King Beast. “Hey King Beast, long time no see.” Dylan says. “Oh, hello Dylan. I didn’t realize you were here.” King Beast notes. “Yeah, Daisy and I are sitting at a table right over there. You didn’t notice us when you walked in?” Dylan asks. “No. I’m a bit distracted, I’m afraid.” King Beast says. “I could see that. That’s actually why I came over here, I wanted to check in and make sure that everything is okay.” Dylan says. “I didn’t realize you cared.” King Beast says. “I know that you and I used to be friends.” Dylan says. “It was more than that. You were like a son to me.” King Beast says. “So then you should feel pretty comfortable telling me what’s going on.” Dylan says. King Beast sighs. “Honestly, the old Dylan may be the only person I’d be able to talk about this with, he’d probably be the only person who would understand.” King Beast says. “What’s wrong?” Dylan wonders. “My past has come back to haunt me, and I’m afraid that it may have cost me my relationship with Dannie.” King Beast says.

At Bethany and Kaylie’s apartment, Bethany is sitting on the couch when Kaylie comes out of the other room. “Issac is fast asleep after reading him about seventeen bedtime stories.” Kaylie says. “At least he didn’t ask you to sing this time. I don’t think my ears could’ve taken it.” Bethany says. Kaylie sits on the couch next to Bethany. “Hey, there is nothing wrong with my singing! Issac thinks I have the voice of an angel.” Kaylie says. “A dying angel, maybe. Don’t worry, I’m kidding.” Bethany says. “Right, sure you are. Anyways, now that Issac is asleep, what should we do?” Kaylie wonders. “Hm, I don’t know. Maybe a proper celebration for our engagement? I mean, I’m not tired if you’re not.” Bethany says. “I like the way you think.” Kaylie says. Kaylie leans in to kiss Bethany, but they are interrupted by a knock on the door. “Who could that be at this hour?” Kaylie wonders. “It doesn’t matter. They’ll go away.” Bethany says. The person knocks on the door again. “Maybe not.” Kaylie says. “They’ll go away once I’m through with them! This will only take a minute.” Bethany says. Bethany stands up and walks towards the door. When Bethany opens the door, Dannie slaps her right across the face! “You self serving BITCH!” Dannie snaps! “Um, ow!” Bethany says. Kaylie stands up and walks over to the door. “Dannie, what’s the matter with you?” Kaylie asks. “That’s a question you should be asking your girlfriend.” Dannie says. “That’s fiancee to you! But enough about that. Kaylie, would you do me a favor and arrest Dannie? They just assaulted me.” Bethany notes. “Having me arrested isn’t going to delay me from telling Kaylie what you did!” Dannie states. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Bethany claims. “Dannie, what’s going on?” Kaylie asks. Dannie pushes their way past Bethany and into the apartment. “You both remember Jenna, don’t you? I’m sure Bethany remembers Jenna quite well.” Dannie says. “Jenna was your girlfriend, right?” Kaylie asks. “Was my girlfriend, that’s the perfect way to describe that relationship. I ended things with Jenna tonight. As it turns out, she has some bad history with my father and was planning to marry me so she could take my family’s money.” Dannie reveals. “Oh my god, that’s awful!” Kaylie says. “Yeah, it is.” Dannie says. “Still not sure what that has to do with us.” Bethany says. “You know EXACTLY what that has to do with you! When Jenna and I first began seeing each other, Jenna didn’t know that King Beast was my father.” Dannie reveals. “So Jenna was interested in you in the beginning?” Kaylie asks. “No, she wasn’t. As it turns out, Jenna was manipulating me for a different reason early on. Bethany, would you like to tell Kaylie or should I?” Dannie asks. Bethany glares at Dannie and doesn’t respond. “Fine, I guess I will. Jenna told me that Bethany hired her to keep me distracted so that I would stay away from you. It would seem that Bethany was still insecure about our friendship, so she thought hiring someone for me to fall in love with would fix that problem. Bethany signed up on the dating app that I was using, she reached out to Jenna, and she convinced her to message me and set up a date.” Dannie says. “Come on, that’s crazy! Bethany wouldn’t do that!” Kaylie says. Kaylie turns towards Bethany. “Tell them, Beth! Obviously Jenna is lying to try and save face!” Kaylie says. Bethany doesn’t respond. “Tell them, Bethany. Tell them that Jenna is lying!” Kaylie urges. “Kaylie, we’re engaged now, and I don’t want to keep lying to you. Dannie is telling the truth, I did hire Jenna to seduce them.” Bethany confesses. Kaylie’s eyes widen. “Do you have any idea what you have done?” Dannie asks. “I know what I was trying to do, I was trying to keep you away from my girlfriend since you were clearly starting to feel something for her!” Bethany says. “I was trying to keep my distance! You didn’t need to hire someone to come and distract me! What’s worse is that someone you hired turned out to be someone with an ax to grind with my father!” Dannie shouts. “I didn’t know about Jenna’s beef with King Beast!” Bethany argues. “Do you think that somehow absolves you of any wrongdoing? You’re still the one who brought her into my life, all because you didn’t have enough faith in Kaylie, which is exactly what it comes down to!” Dannie snaps. “It has NOTHING to do with Kaylie! You were the one I didn’t trust!” Bethany yells. “Oh come on! If it had nothing to do with Kaylie, you never would have gone to such lengths! I could have been madly in love with Kaylie and it would have meant nothing if she only had eyes for you! But you weren’t confident enough in Kaylie’s love for you, that is why you resorted to such absurd measures! Don’t even try to tell me I’m wrong, Bethany! I’m a psychiatrist! I know the human mind like the back of my hand, and this right here is textbook insecurity!” Dannie yells. “Dannie, can you please go? I need to talk to Bethany in private.” Kaylie says. “Of course. Kaylie, I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I’m coming in between the two of you, but I felt you had the right to know before you went and married her.” Dannie says. “Oh please, you aren’t sorry about a thing, you-” Before Bethany can finish, Dannie cuts her off. “SHUT UP! Just shut up!” Dannie orders. “Dannie, please! Go!” Kaylie urges. Dannie nods. “Okay.” Dannie says. Dannie turns towards Bethany. “As for you, I am tired of your juvenile games. Your actions have continuously caused problems for me and my life, and I won’t stand for it any longer. If you ever come after me again, I will retaliate. I’m done playing nice with you for Kaylie’s sake, you don’t deserve civility.” Dannie says. “Oh yeah? Is that a threat? I’ll bury you.” Bethany warns. “You won’t even get the chance.” Dannie threatens, before walking out. Bethany slams the door shut behind Dannie and then turns to face Kaylie. “So what now?” Bethany wonders. “Now you better give me a good excuse for why you did this, otherwise our relationship isn’t gonna survive the night.” Kaylie says.

In the visiting room at Baronville, Ciara and Rebecca are face to face. “Rebecca, I wasn’t expecting to run into you.” Ciara says. “I wasn’t expecting to run into you. Why are you here?” Rebecca wonders. “Probably the same reason you are. I’m trying to get my hands on the diamond necklace.” Ciara says. “I see. How come you didn’t say anything to me about knowing where to look for the necklace?” Rebecca questions. “I didn’t want to get your hopes up. I figured I’d come here, talk to Zoey first, then go back to you with whatever I found out.” Ciara claims. “Which was?” Rebecca asks. “Excuse me?” Ciara questions. “What did you find out, Ciara?” Rebecca wonders. “Oh, uh…nothing. I tried talking to Zoey, but she just wouldn’t tell me where to find the necklace. She wanted to get released from prison, and obviously I’m in no position to offer her that kind of deal. Not anymore, anyways.” Ciara says. “She wouldn’t accept money?” Rebecca asks. “No. I guess she realizes money wouldn’t do her much good here in prison. Anyways, we should go.” Ciara says. “You go. I’m going to talk to Zoey.” Rebecca says. “I just told you she isn’t willing to cooperate.” Ciara notes. “I know, but I’m the police commissioner. Maybe there’s something I could offer her. I can’t get her released, but at the very least, maybe I could offer to get her transported to a more comfortable prison.” Rebecca suggests. “There’s no such thing as a comfortable prison.” Ciara argues. “I’m pretty sure any prison would be better than Baronville, at least in Zoey’s eyes. You go on ahead, I’ll see if I can get anywhere with her.” Rebecca says. “Alright. Good luck.” Ciara says. “Thanks.” Rebecca says. Rebecca walks towards the visiting room glass, as Ciara looks back at her before walking out. Rebecca sits across from Zoey and picks up the phone. “Commissioner Rogers, right?” Zoey asks. “You know who I am?” Rebecca asks. “I recognize you from when you came to visit Lydia.” Zoey says. “You saw that, did you? I don’t suppose my visit with Lydia had anything to do with your sudden interest in advertising your possession of the diamond necklace, did it?” Rebecca asks. “It did renew my interest in the necklace, yes. I assume you’re here hoping to purchase it from me?” Zoey asks. “I’d like to make an offer, just tell me what you want.” Rebecca says. “I’d love to, but I’m afraid the bidding has been closed.” Zoey says. “What do you mean?” Rebecca asks. “I’ve already received a rather enticing offer from another party, there’s no reason to continue negotiations.” Zoey says. “I don’t understand. I just spoke to a woman who just came from visiting you, she didn’t say anything to me about you not accepting any more offers.” Rebecca says. “How strange. Anyways, thank you for your interest, Commissioner. You have a lovely evening.” Zoey says, before standing up and walking out. Once Zoey is gone, Rebecca turns towards the exit. “What are you hiding, Ciara?” Rebecca wonders.

At Club Aqua, Dylan and King Beast are sitting at the bar. “So the daughter of some woman who died because she protested your regime has targeted Dannie and was planning on stealing all their money? Am I getting that right?” Dylan asks. “That’s about right.” King Beast says. “Wow, that’s quite the tangled web…” Dylan notes. “Tell me about it.” King Beast says. “But Dannie has likely ended things with this girl by now, so crisis averted, right?” Dylan asks. “Not quite. Hearing what Jenna had to say about me, seeing the hurt in her eyes…it made Dannie realize that perhaps they gave me a free pass too easily all those years ago.” King Beast says. “They’re just now coming to that realization? Twenty years later?” Dylan asks. “Up until today, Dannie hasn’t really had any interactions with anyone I’ve hurt. Of course they were very close friends with you, but you also forgave me much quicker than I probably deserved.” King Beast says. “I hear you and I had a pretty tense first meeting.” Dylan says. King Beast slightly smiles. “You had just arrived in Fantastic City. You were running from your family, people who wanted to control you, and you were looking for a new home…a place where you belonged. You found that in Fantastic City. Almost immediately after arriving, you found out about me ruling over the city and you made it your mission to stop me. You marched over to the castle, you confronted me, and we did battle.” King Beast says. “So what gave you the push to change your ways? Was it falling in love with Queen Goo?” Dylan asks. “Not quite. Queen Goo wasn’t even in the picture yet at that point. It was you…your courage in standing up against me, your heart, I found it all to be rather admirable. It made me realize the monster I had become by allowing the power and the prestige to corrupt myself. You taking a stance against my rule was the first time I realized what I had become, the first time I realized I needed to change. I did change. I continued to run the city, but I was far less close minded. I allowed people to speak their minds, to tell me when they weren’t happy with something I was doing as king. I also reformed the police department by making you one of our star detectives. Not long after that is when Queen Goo and Dannie came into my life. Having them in my life gave me a reason to stay on the straight and narrow, they reinforced my conscience in a way.” King Beast says. “Did they know about your past?” Dylan wonders. “They did. In fact, Queen Goo keeping Dannie from me for all those years was because she had known the monster I was. By the time she fell in love with me, she couldn’t bring herself to tell me the truth because she was afraid of losing me. I was furious with her when I learned the truth years later, but looking back now, she had every right to keep me in the dark. I was in no place to be a decent father. God knows what Dannie would’ve grown up like if I had a hand in raising them. Queen Goo helped Dannie develop their moral compass, something I never would have been able to do.” King Beast says. “So when Queen Goo and Dannie first came to Fantastic, did they forgive you right away for the things you did?” Dylan asks. “They did. I told them how profoundly sorry I was for all of the horrific things I had done, and that I was working hard to try and better myself. They believed me, they gave me a second chance, and that day I became the luckiest man in the world. I have never taken for granted how fortunate I was to be given that chance by those two incredible individuals. Despite that, it never occurred to me that I could one day lose that forgiveness. I guess it should have. Queen Goo and Dannie were able to forgive me so easily because they weren’t there to see the havoc I wreaked on this city, they had no first hand experience. After seeing the pain and the heartache in Jenna’s eyes though…that opened Dannie’s eyes to the man that I once was.” King Beast says. “But that was all a really long time ago!” Dylan argues. “It doesn’t matter. To Jenna, those wounds are still fresh. It’s as if it were only yesterday where she lost her mother because of me. The pain I caused that woman isn’t something a simple apology is able to fix, and I think seeing that made Dannie realize that an apology wasn’t enough to redeem myself in their eyes. My god…if Queen Goo were here for this, she probably would have turned her back on me as well. I can’t say I would’ve blamed her.” King Beast says. “Don’t think like that. I don’t remember anything about Queen Goo, but everyone makes her out to be the most forgiving and understanding woman to have ever walked this earth.” Dylan says. “She was, but even she couldn’t condone pure evil. That’s what my actions were.” King Beast says. “Maybe they were, but there’s nothing you can do about that now. Do you know what you can do? You can try to make things right in the here and now by continuing to do good for your family and for the community, the same thing you’ve been doing. Dannie may be upset now, but the two of you have had years and years together. That isn’t a bond that can just be erased. They will forgive you. It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, but it will happen. Queen Goo was incredibly understanding, and Dannie takes after her. Trust me, it’ll happen.” Dylan says. King Beast smiles. “Thank you for the kind words. They’ve helped me more than you might realize.” King Beast says. “I’m happy to help.” Dylan says. “You know, this reminds me a lot of the way things used to be between us. Of course back then, I was usually the one offering you advice.” King Beast says. “I guess I owe you one then.” Dylan says. “You don’t owe me anything, I owe you everything for helping save my soul. I know that we’ve grown apart over the years, for obvious reasons, but if you ever need someone to talk to, I’m available.” King Beast says. “Really? Even after everything I’ve done in recent years?” Dylan asks. “You’ve made mistakes, but so have I. I know who you are at your core, Dylan Stanpatos, and you’re a good man, one of the best I’ve ever known. Give me a call if you ever need to talk to someone, someone who will never judge you and will always listen without bias.” King Beast says. “Thank you. Truly.” Dylan says. King Beast stands up and walks out. Daisy comes up behind Dylan. “How did that go?” Daisy wonders. “Better than I imagined it would have.” Dylan says.

“It started after that whole mess with Corey, when Dannie got that job as a consultant at the Fantastic P.D.” Bethany recalls. “I told you that Dannie and I probably wouldn’t even be working together that much!” Kaylie says. “I know what you said! But that stupid voice in my head wouldn’t shut up! It kept telling me that I had reason to be worried! Not just because you’d be working together, but because of your friendship! And after everything that happened with Corey, I felt like all it did was bring the two of you even closer together.” Bethany says. “What it did was bring you and I closer together! After Corey almost killed you, that was the push I needed to forgive you! But when I forgave you, we also agreed that there would be no more lies! That if we had concerns, we’d talk to each other about them!” Kaylie notes. “I know that…” Bethany mutters. “Do you?! Do you really?! Because I feel like everything we talked about, everything we agreed was needed for our relationship to work, it just went in one ear and right out the other with you! I mean, really Bethany! You got down on one knee and proposed to me tonight, knowing that you were keeping a huge secret from me! You were never gonna tell me! You were just going to keep quiet forever, you were gonna marry me knowing that you were lying to me!” Kaylie yells. “I know, and I’m sorry!” Bethany cries. “You keep saying you’re sorry but then you keep doing the same thing over and over again! You have these concerns about my friendship with Dannie, but instead of addressing them with me, you go behind my back and you do something that you know I wouldn’t approve of! I forgave you when you threw Dannie out without talking to me, when you accused me of not caring about the safety of our family by letting Dannie move in here, I even forgave you when you nearly slept with Dylan in this apartment! How do you expect me to forgive you for this?!” Kaylie questions. “I get you’re angry, but maybe if we can just sit down and talk about this…” Bethany begins to say. “What’s there to talk about?! I could tell you not to lie again, but we’ve been through this before and obviously it didn’t do any good! I could tell you to talk to me whenever you’re feeling insecure, but that didn’t do any good either! You just keep ignoring everything I tell you it’ll take for our relationship to work, but you just keep ignoring me! What am I supposed to do, Bethany? Should I just look the other way and pretend like this isn’t a problem? Ignore it until the next time this happens? I can’t keep doing this! It’s not good for me, it’s not good for you, it’s not good for Issac!” Kaylie says. “What are you saying?” Bethany asks. “It’s late, so I’m gonna sleep on the couch tonight, but tomorrow…tomorrow I’m moving out. This isn’t to take time to think about things, I’m moving out because there is nothing left for me here. You have destroyed everything good about our relationship, there’s no point in trying to fix things.” Kaylie says. “Don’t say that! We love each other, Kaylie!” Bethany argues. “Love isn’t enough to fix everything you did! My god, Bethany! I never would’ve cheated on you! What I have with Dannie is friendship only, it could never be more than that because I am crazy about you! All the cracks in our relationship, you were the one who created them!” Kaylie cries. “I know…I’m sorry, but I-I can change! Just give me another chance, please just give me another chance!” Bethany begs. “I can’t do that. My heart loves you, but my head knows better than to do this again.” Kaylie says. Kaylie pulls off her engagement ring and places it on the end table. “Maybe you still have time to get your money back.” Kaylie says. “I don’t want my money back, Kay! I want you!” Bethany sobs. “Well you can’t have me, and at the end of the day, it’s your fault you can’t have me! You’ve ruined everything good between us, and I can never forgive you for that! I need to get dressed.” Kaylie says, before storming into the other room. Once Kaylie is gone, Bethany collapses onto the couch and breaks down…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down