QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 102(4/29/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 102(4/29/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 102(4/29/24)

Post by QG Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:03 pm

At the Stanpatos mansion, Daisy is in the study on the phone. “Dylan, it’s me again. This is the third time I’ve called you where you didn’t answer the phone. You left to see Zoey over two hours ago, so I can’t imagine you’re still with her. Just please call me back when you get the chance, I want to know what happened.” Daisy says, before hanging up. Lawrence walks in. “Good evening, Daisy.” Lawrence says. “Hello Lawrence.” Daisy says. “Is Dylan around anywhere? I was hoping he would join me for a drink.” Lawrence says. “He’s out right now, actually.” Daisy says. “This late?” Lawrence asks. Daisy shrugs. “He had some errands he needed to run.” Daisy claims. “Work related?” Lawrence wonders. “I really don’t know. I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, but he’s still a little salty over everything I did to him back when Xavier was blackmailing me.” Daisy says. “I understand. Well if Dylan isn’t home, perhaps you’d like to join me.” Lawrence suggests. “You want me to have a drink with you? Me?” Daisy asks. “You seem surprised.” Lawrence observes. “It’s just that you can’t stand me, and the feeling is mutual.” Daisy points out. “I realize you and I have had our differences in the past, but if we are going to be living under the same roof, don’t you think it would be best that we learn to coexist?” Lawrence questions. “Since when has learning to coexist been a requirement in the house of Stanpatos?” Daisy wonders. “This is a new era, my dear! Gone are the days of this family being at each other’s throats, and as Harper’s mother, I do consider you a member of this family.” Lawrence claims. “That’s news to me.” Daisy says. Lawrence smiles. “Big things are coming to this family in the very near future, I feel it’s important that we all stand as a united front. That includes blood members of the Stanpatos family, as well as those closest to us.” Lawrence says. “Big things, huh? How ominous.” Daisy says. “Not really. So, what do you say? Shall we put the past behind us and start anew?” Lawrence asks. “You know what? I’d like that. And maybe while you and I are sharing drinks, you could tell me more about these big things that are ahead for the Stanpatos family.” Daisy says.

At Masters Corp, the elevator doors open and as Andy exits, he finds Dylan waiting for him! “Hello Andy, going somewhere?” Dylan wonders. “Dylan, what are you doing here?” Andy questions. “I own the company. Is it really that much of a mystery why I would be here? I think the better question is what exactly are you doing here.” Dylan says. Dylan notices Andy holding the diamond bracelet. “And I think I just answered my own question. So, before I call the police and report you for breaking and entering, would you care to explain to me what you’re doing with one of the three diamond jewels?” Dylan questions. “How about before I answer that question, you tell me how you even know about the three diamond jewels. Is this knowledge from helping Daddy dearest with his search?” Andy asks. “Excuse me?” Dylan asks. “Cut the crap. I know you’re working with Lawrence! Now I knew that you weren’t the brightest bulb in the box but I didn’t think you’d be stupid enough to throw in with him!” Andy says. “Let’s rewind just a bit. What are you even doing here? With that bracelet, no less!” Dylan says. “The bracelet has been here this whole time. As it turns out, Lydia stashed it in a sub basement. I’m guessing you probably had no idea that the basement even existed though. Kinda funny when you think about the fact that you own the whole damn place!” Andy says. “You think this is amusing. Let’s see how amused you are when your wife has to come down here and arrest you, or perhaps Rebecca was in on this little scheme as well? Maybe the two of you could be placed in opposite cells down at the Fantastic P.D.” Dylan says. “You can do whatever you want, but I’m telling you right now. If you call the police, I’m gonna make a run for it. By the time they catch up to me, I would’ve stashed this bracelet somewhere where Lawrence will NEVER find it. I won’t let him get his hands on it.” Andy says. “I think you have the wrong idea.” Dylan says. “And what might that be?” Andy asks. “You’re wrongfully assuming that I’m helping Lawrence.” Dylan says. “Are you gonna try and pretend that you aren’t?” Andy questions. “No pretending necessary. The only pretending that I am doing is pretending to be on Lawrence’s side.” Dylan reveals. “You’re playing him?” Andy asks. “That’s right.” Dylan confirms. “Why?” Andy asks. “Why not? He’s been playing me since the very beginning, I think it’s only fair that I return the favor.” Dylan says. “Playing you how?” Andy wonders. “The whole takeover of Masters Corp, it was Lawrence’s idea. I think he orchestrated all of this because he wanted me to be thankful to him, that way I may feel more inclined to go along with whatever ludicrous plan he has in the works.” Dylan says. “And what might that plan be?” Andy asks. Dylan shrugs. “I don’t know. All I know is that he believes it is going to usher in some new era for both the Stanpatos family and for the world.” Dylan says. Andy sighs. “So then it’s something big. I guess that should’ve been expected, with the diamond jewels being involved.” Andy says. “You know, I may be willing to look the other way and not call the police on you for this little mishap.” Dylan says. “I’m not giving you the bracelet if that’s what you expect in return.” Andy says. “No, of course not. I think the bracelet would be safer with you than it would be with me.” Dylan says. “So then what do you want in return?” Andy wonders. “For you and I to work together. I think if we were to pool our resources, bringing Lawrence to his knees would happen much quicker and much easier. So, what do you say? Does that sound like an appealing offer?” Dylan wonders.

Dannie and Jenna are facing King Beast in the foyer of the Goo castle. “There’s something you need to know about Jenna. I believe she’s been lying to you for months.” King Beast reveals. “What are you talking about?” Dannie wonders. “It’s probably just some huge misunderstanding. I’m not hiding anything.” Jenna claims. “Aren’t you? That day when you came over for dinner, when I opened the door, you seemed to recognize who I was.” King Beast recalls. “Because you were once king of Fantastic, you’re pretty famous around here.” Jenna notes. “That’s very true but I don’t think that was it.” King Beast says. “Well whatever you think is wrong!” Jenna snaps. “Is it? Are you willing to swear on your mother’s life?” King Beast asks. Jenna’s face turns white. “You son of a bitch…” Jenna mutters. “Dad, choose your words more carefully. Jenna’s mom…she isn’t with us anymore.” Dannie says. “I know that, sweetheart. I had Andy investigate Jenna’s background.” King Beast reveals. “You what?!” Dannie questions. “Please don’t be mad at Andy. He refused to do it unless I agreed to tell you about it, regardless of what I found. Tell me Jenna, what do you think I found?” King Beast asks. Jenna doesn’t respond and continues glaring at King Beast. “That’s alright if you don’t want to answer, I’ll answer instead. When Jenna was just 16 years old, back in 2004, her mother took part in a protest outside this very castle, protesting my regime! She was captured, thrown in jail, and not long after, she was murdered in jail! Does all of this sound familiar to you, Nurse Martin?” King Beast asks. “Why are you bringing this up?!” Jenna angrily asks. “The better question is why you never brought this up! Your mother was sent to prison because she protested my tenure as king of this city, she was killed in prison! You knew about that, you probably rightfully blamed me for what happened, and then you didn’t utter a word of it when you saw me that day? You didn’t feel the desire to confront me for your mother’s death? Lash out at me? Why not?” King Beast wonders. “I wanted to keep the peace for Dannie’s sake.” Jenna claims. “No, I don’t think so. I think there’s more to it than that. My nephew Brody saw something in you, he had it in his head that you were up to something, that maybe your intentions towards Dannie were not completely sincere. After finding out what I know, I’m beginning to realize he was right. You’ve been playing Dannie this entire time, haven’t you?!” King Beast questions. “I don’t have to listen to this!” Jenna says. “Jenna…” Dannie mutters. “There you have it! Her reluctance to answer should tell you everything you need to know! Now, I understand why you would take issue with me. What happened to your mother was an utter tragedy and I accept full responsibility, but if you want to get me back for her death, you come after me! You leave my child out of it! Dannie is completely innocent!” King Beast yells. “I WAS INNOCENT TOO, YOU SON OF A BITCH! But I still had to lose my mother, I had to lose everything because of you! You want the truth? Yeah, I’ve been using Dannie since day one. Originally, I was just supposed to be a cute little distraction to keep Dannie occupied, but when I found out who they were to you…that’s when I realized I could get so much more out of this! Dannie inherited the entire Goo empire when Queen Goo died, if I married them and then somehow got them to break their wedding vows, I could take all of it for myself!” Jenna says. “Oh my god…you really have been lying to me.” Dannie realizes. Jenna turns towards Dannie. “For what it’s worth, I am sorry. You seem like a decent enough person, it’s not your fault you came from trash.” Jenna says. “You had no right to target my child this way.” King Beast says. “You think I give a damn what you have to say? Do you have any idea how my mother’s death changed my life? After she died, we couldn’t afford to pay the bills anymore! Do you want to know how my drunk of a father decided to fix that?! He pimped me out! That’s right! I was 16 years old and he passed me off as 18 and had me sleeping with a bunch of skeevy men for money! The only escape I had back then was my art, but even that wasn’t enough to make me forget what my life had become! YOU DID THAT TO ME! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!” Jenna screams. “Jenna, I am sorry. I know that I’ve done some horrible things in the past.” King Beast says. “Oh, you’re sorry? Thanks a lot, King Beast! I guess that means all is forgiven! I mean, it doesn’t change the fact that my mother is dead, or that her dying left me alone with a man who had abused me my entire life, but hey! At least I got an apology from the man himself!” Jenna sarcastically says. “Your anger with me is justified, there is no question about that.” King Beast says. “But I shouldn’t have directed it at Dannie, right? Let me ask you something, why should I give a damn about hurting your family when you didn’t care about hurting the families of your victims? Do you think that my life is the only life that got ruined because of you? Your rule over this city left streets filled with corpses! And anyone that wasn’t imprisoned or didn’t die was just left broken and depressed! Do you really think an apology is enough to change any of that? It isn’t. Marrying Queen Goo may have redeemed you in the eyes of some, but in my eyes, you’ll always be the sociopath that ruined my life. It’ll take more than marrying into a respected family to change that!” Jenna snaps. “Dad, I need to speak to Jenna alone.” Dannie coldly states. “Darling…” King Beast mutters. “Go! We will talk later!” Dannie snaps. King Beast nods. “Of course.” King Beast says. King Beast turns towards Jenna. “I truly am sorry. I know words mean nothing to you, nor should they, but I despise the man that I once was.” King Beast says. “You still are that man.” Jenna argues. King Beast then walks up the stairs. Jenna turns towards Dannie. “What is it?” Jenna wonders. “What is it? Don’t give me that attitude! You have been lying to me for months! Using me as a way to get revenge on my father! I thought we had something real, Jenna! I was beginning to fall in love with you!” Dannie notes. “I’m sorry you had to get hurt, but that man needs to pay for all the people he hurt! I don’t care that he apologized, it’s not enough! He needs to suffer!” Jenna yells. “You know what I can’t understand though? It sounds to me as if you didn’t actually know King Beast was my father until after you and I started dating, but it also sounds like you have been using me since the very beginning. So if this didn’t start because of who my father is, why did you target me?” Dannie wonders. “Because I was paid to.” Jenna reveals. “By whom?” Dannie questions. “Bethany Wilson.” Jenna tells them!

In the Stanpatos Study, Lawrence hands Daisy a drink. “Here you go, my dear.” Lawrence says. “Thank you.” Daisy says. “So, where were we?” Lawrence asks. “You were just about to tell me about these big plans you have for the Stanpatos family.” Daisy says. Lawrence smiles. “That’s funny, I don’t recall saying I was going to tell you anything.” Lawrence says. “You never said you wouldn’t. You said it yourself, Harper is my daughter so that sort of makes me a member of the Stanpatos family. Don’t you think I have a right to know whatever it is you have in the works? Especially if it concerns my daughter.” Daisy says. “I’m sorry Daisy, truly, but I’d prefer not to disclose any details regarding my plan. As of right now, I’d rather keep my cards close to the vest.” Lawrence says. “This isn’t something that could hurt Harper, is it?” Daisy asks. “Heavens no! On the contrary! My plan is going to secure a bright future for my granddaughter, for this entire family! You have nothing to worry about, Harper is perfectly safe.” Lawrence says. “That’s comforting. If that weren’t the case, we’d have a serious problem on our hands.” Daisy says. “I’d never hurt my precious granddaughter, nor would I allow anything to happen to her. Nothing is more important to me than this family, Daisy. Despite our past differences, I do hope you realize that about me.” Lawrence says. “I do realize that. So this plan of yours…it’s going to be good for the family?” Daisy asks. “Not just this family, but the entire world! If all goes well, I am going to be reshaping the entire world so that it is a better place for not just the Stanpatos family, but for all of humanity as well! Trust me, wonderful things are in the works!” Lawrence exclaims. Lawrence’s phone begins to ring. “Excuse me for a moment, I need to take this.” Lawrence says. “Of course.” Daisy says. Lawrence answers the phone. “What do you got for me?...You have? Where is it?...I see. No, don’t do anything. I’ll have someone else handle this for us. Thank you for the update.” Lawrence says, before hanging up. “Is everything okay?” Daisy asks. “Everything is better than okay! That was an associate of mine and I am one step closer to being able to execute my plan! I’m afraid I’m going to have to cut our conversation short, I have some calls that I need to make. It was lovely chatting with you, Daisy. Perhaps we can do this again sometime.” Lawrence says. “I hope so.” Daisy says. Lawrence walks out. “What was that all about?” Daisy wonders.

“How do I know you aren’t trying to play me on behalf of your father?” Andy asks Dylan. “How about I provide you with a piece of information as a show of good faith?” Dylan asks. “I’m listening.” Andy says. “I know where the diamond necklace is…or at least I know who has it.” Dylan reveals. Andy’s eyes widen. “You do? How was Lawrence able to track it down?” Andy wonders. “Lawrence doesn’t know where the necklace is or who has it. Daisy got a call from a woman incarcerated in Baronville, her name is Zoey Kellers. Zoey was hoping Daisy would publish an article online about her having the necklace, she thought maybe she could open some sort of bidding war over it. Anyways, once Daisy learned what Zoey was trying to sell, she told Zoey that she knew someone who would be interested in buying it.” Dylan says. “Have you gone to see Zoey yet?” Andy asks. “I did. I was willing to offer Zoey a large amount of money, but she only seems interested in handing over the necklace to someone who can arrange for her to be released.” Dylan says. “Which Lawrence would be able to do if he found out Zoey had the necklace…” Andy realizes. “How would Lawrence be able to arrange for Zoey’s release? I realize he’s rich and powerful, but enough to get Zoey out of prison?” Dylan wonders. “You don’t know, do you?” Andy asks. “Know what?” Dylan questions. “Lawrence is the head of the WPA.” Andy reveals. “I’m sorry, what?!” Dylan asks. “It’s true. Apparently he took over after Ciara Goo stepped down as director back in 2021.” Andy reveals. “Which wasn’t long before Lawrence came back to Fantastic.” Dylan recalls. “That’s right. Rebecca and I think that Lawrence gave himself immunity and then decided to come back to Fantastic when he knew he couldn’t be charged with anything.” Andy says. “Son of a bitch…he’s been keeping me in the dark about everything! Whatever he’s planning to use the three diamond jewels for, Lydia’s kidnapping, being the head of the WPA. Lawrence has been lying to me about everything!” Dylan shouts. “Probably makes you feel a little bit better about lying to him about helping him.” Andy assumes. “I never felt bad in the first place. Knowing that Lawrence has been manipulating me from the start, I can’t help but feel as though he deserves to be betrayed. After all, he was never loyal to me to begin with. But about this Zoey thing, I’m not really sure I can get her what she wants. Is there any chance you or Rebecca could pull some strings to get her released?” Dylan wonders. “It wouldn’t be easy. I probably couldn’t do anything, and Rebecca is only the police commissioner. She doesn’t have the authority to give Zoey any kind of immunity or to get the charges against her dropped.” Andy says. “But Lawrence does…” Dylan notes. “The good thing is that Lawrence currently has no idea where that necklace is, we’ve got that going for us.” Andy says. “That is unless Zoey decides to take her story to some other news company. If it gets out that Zoey has the diamond necklace, a lot of interested parties are going to swarm to her, and I can guarantee you that Lawrence will be the one who comes with the best offer.” Dylan says. “I guess we better make sure we get to her first then. I’m gonna call Rebecca.” Andy says, before pulling out his phone and making the call. “Hey sweetheart, it’s me. I’ve got the bracelet, and I also have another piece of interesting info for you. I know who has the diamond necklace, some woman in Baronville named Zoey Kellers…wait, you already know? How?...Oh my god, you’ve got to be kidding me…” Andy mutters. Dylan’s phone begins to ring and he answers. “What is it, Daisy?” Dylan wonders. “I have some really bad news. Zoey Kellers went to another news company with her story, it’s all over the internet that she has the diamond necklace.” Daisy reveals. “What?!” Dylan asks. “Looks like you didn’t act fast enough for her liking. What’s worse is that your father just flew out of here like a bat out of hell, I’m guessing he probably got the news about the necklace.” Daisy says. “Damn it! Thank you for the update.” Dylan says, before hanging up. Andy hangs up and turns towards Dylan. “Did you just get the same news that I did?” Andy wonders. “Zoey talked to the press. The entire world now knows that she has the diamond necklace.” Dylan says. “Rebecca is gonna head over to Baronville and try to talk to her.” Andy says. “Well she better hurry. Daisy just told me that it looks like Lawrence knows where to find the necklace, so he’s probably on his way to Baronville as we speak to negotiate a deal with Zoey.” Dylan says.

At the Stanpatos mansion, Lawrence is in the foyer on the phone. “Ciara, I have a job for you that needs to be completed tonight…I don’t care how late it is, this is of the utmost importance! I know where the diamond necklace is, and I need you to do whatever it takes to secure it for me!” Lawrence tells her.

“Bethany hired you?!” Dannie asks. “You sound surprised. I figured you already knew how desperate she was to keep you and Kaylie apart.” Jenna says. “How did this even come about?” Dannie wonders. “Bethany found out that you had signed up for Beating Hearts so she made her own profile, you know, to try and find someone she could send your way. She found me and I guess she just assumed I could be bought.” Jenna says. “Clearly she was right…did Bethany know about your vendetta against my father?” Dannie wonders. “Bethany knew I was planning on marrying you for your money, but I told her that if she said anything to anyone, I’d tell Kaylie what she did.” Jenna says. “I cannot believe this…you truly are despicable! I can’t believe that I was stupid enough to trust you! You would think I would have learned my lesson after allowing myself to become friends with a man who had previously terrorized me!” Dannie says. “Huh?” Jenna asks. “Well I’m sorry to say, but your little plan isn’t going to work! You are never going to see a DIME of my family’s money! In fact, I don’t think you’ll be seeing another dime of Bethany’s money either! I want you out of this house and I want you out of my life! I never want to see your face again!” Dannie says. “Okay, I respect that.” Jenna says. “That’s it? That’s all you have to say?” Dannie questions. “What do you expect me to say? This isn’t a case where I was paid to seduce you and then actually fell in love with you. I don’t love you, I don’t think I ever could love you. We just aren’t all that compatible.” Jenna says. “Funny you didn’t seem to feel that way about my wallet.” Dannie notes. “For what it’s worth, it really wasn’t personal. My beef was with your father, not you.” Jenna says. “GET OUT! Get out now or I will call the police and I will have you physically removed!” Dannie warns. “Fine. Have a nice life.” Jenna tells Dannie, before walking out. Once Jenna is gone, King Beast comes downstairs. “I heard the door. Did she leave?” King Beast asks. “Yeah, she’s gone. She won’t ever be back either.” Dannie says. “Dannie, I am so sorry…” King Beast mutters. Dannie turns towards King Beast. “How many more like her do you think there are?” Dannie wonders. “Excuse me?” King Beast asks. “People that you’ve damaged, lives that you’ve ruined. Jenna is the way that she is because you broke her.” Dannie says. “I know that. I hate what Jenna was prepared to do to you, but I am disgusted with myself over what happened to her mother.” King Beast says. “You should be! I’m disgusted with you!” Dannie snaps. King Beast’s eyes widen. “You are?” King Beast asks. “When mom and I came to Fantastic all those years ago, back when she first fell in love with you…I thought I knew who you were, and I thought I was able to look past all of your crimes because you were trying to become a better man. Even before I found out you were my father, you had become like a father to me. I loved you, regardless of what you had done in the past! But today, seeing what your actions did to Jenna, the damage you inflicted on her life…it puts things in a whole new perspective for me. Yes, I am utterly furious with Jenna for using me, but I’m furious with you for pushing her to take things this far. Maybe she could have grown up with a normal childhood, and gone on to live a normal life if you hadn’t taken that from her! Her actions may have been horrible, but she was right about one thing…why should one simple apology be enough? You destroyed families, lives were lost because of you, and I guess I never really understood just how much damage you had caused until I saw the pain in her eyes just now. I…I can’t talk to you right now, I can’t look at you!” Dannie says. A tear rolls down King Beast’s cheek and he nods. “I understand completely. Truthfully, I probably never deserved your forgiveness, nor did I deserve your mother’s forgiveness. I suppose this was inevitable.” King Beast says. “I have to go…” Dannie says. Dannie heads towards the door. “Darling, please don’t leave on my account! This is your home, the home your mother left to you! I’ll go!” King Beast tells them. “I’m not leaving for the night! There’s one other person that needs to answer for what Jenna was planning to do to me.” Dannie says. “Who?” King Beast asks. “Don’t worry about it. Just…just make sure that when I come home, you’re nowhere where I’ll be able to run into you. I don’t want you to leave, but I also don’t want to see you.” Dannie says. King Beast nods. “Of course.” King Beast says. Dannie then walks out and slams the door behind them. Once Dannie is gone, King Beast walks over to the stairs, sits down on the steps, and begins crying into his hands…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down