QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S5 Episode 59(1/30/24)

Go down

Fantastic S5 Episode 59(1/30/24) Empty Fantastic S5 Episode 59(1/30/24)

Post by QG Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:15 pm

It's a new day in Fantastic City. In the shopping plaza of Goo Village, Ava is walking through it with a girl close to her age. “Thanks for agreeing to go shopping with me, Hannah. I needed somebody to help me spend this paycheck.” Ava says. “No problem, but aren’t you still supposed to be paying your parents back?” Hannah asks. Ava shrugs. “I’m sure they’ll understand. If I’m gonna have a job, I need to treat myself once in a while, right? Besides, I could really use the fun after last night.” Ava says. “What happened last night?” Hannah wonders. “Okay, so get this. I have this crazy cousin who took a restaurant full of people hostage and then shot a man a couple of weeks ago, and then I’ve got this other cousin who was supposedly killed in an explosion. They both popped up at my place last night!” Ava reveals. “Your family is so weird. So what happened?” Hannah wonders. “They both announced they were moving in and my dad just let them!” Ava tells her. “Seriously? Why would he do that?” Hannah wonders. “I have literally no clue. I don’t know if he’s getting soft at his old age or what.” Ava says. “Old? Your dad isn’t THAT old, is he?” Hannah asks. “He’s like 40 something, that’s old enough.” Ava says. “Well, I don’t know how you could say last night wasn’t fun. That sounds pretty wild to me.” Hannah says. “Maybe it would be if we didn’t need to worry about one of them pulling out a gun and shooting every last one of us.” Ava says. “I get what you mean then. But if it's fun you’re looking for, I might have something for you.” Hannah says. “Oooooh, I’m intrigued. What’s up?” Hannah asks. “So there’s this guy that some of us were friends with when we were younger. He used to live here way, WAY back in the day but moved out when he was pretty young. Anyways, he’s gonna be hosting this party tonight and he pretty much invited everyone we went to school with.” Hannah says. “Where’s my invite? Am I not cool enough or something?” Ava asks. “Girl, I’m giving it to you! It's gonna be at this really old warehouse and it's gonna be totally nuts! So what do you say? Are you interested?” Hannah wonders.

At Bethany and Kaylie’s apartment, Bethany is in bed asleep when she is woken up by the sound of an alarm. “What the hell is that?” Bethany wonders. Bethany turns to face the other side of the bed and sees that it is empty. “Oh my god, Kaylie!” Bethany shouts, before jumping out of bed. Bethany runs out into the living room/kitchen area and discovers that it is filled with smoke. “Kaylie?” Bethany calls out. “I’m right here!” Kaylie tells her. Bethany turns and notices Kaylie trying to fan some of the smoke with a newspaper. “What’s going on? Why is the whole apartment one big cloud of smoke?” Bethany wonders. “I’ll explain everything in a sec, but can you open the windows?” Kaylie asks. Bethany begins rushing around the apartment and opening the windows. As the smoke begins to clear up, the smoke alarm stops sounding. “Thank you.” Kaylie says. “Thank god, that was really starting to get on my nerves. So what happened?” Bethany questions. “I happened. I wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed.” Kaylie admits. “Kay, you can’t cook!” Bethany points out. “I know, but I wanted to try because I really wanted to put a smile on your face!” Kaylie tells her. Bethany walks over to the stove and sees something black sitting in a frying pan. “What’s this supposed to be? Coal?” Bethany asks. “Scrambled eggs. I’m sorry.” Kaylie says. “Don’t worry about it. We’ll just order in.” Bethany says. “Its not the same though, there’s no love put into doing that!” Kaylie says. “No, but I think the love was put into the effort you made to try and make the breakfast. Even though it didn’t work out, it's the thought that counts.” Bethany says. Kaylie smiles. “Thanks.” Kaylie says. “No, thank you for giving me another chance that I probably didn’t deserve.” Bethany says. “Stop it. You made a mistake, you apologized, we’re all good now. I’ve made my fair share of mistakes that you’ve had to forgive me for.” Kaylie says. “I don’t think any of them are as bad as what I did, but I appreciate you saying that.” Bethany says. “I’m just glad to be back home with you again. Even when I was angry, you have no idea how much I missed you.” Kaylie says. “I think I have an idea, I missed you a bunch too.” Bethany says. “We won’t have to worry about ever missing each other again, because nothing is going to ever come between us again. Things are going to be nice and peaceful from now on.” Kaylie says. “You sure about that now that Kitty Cat is on the loose?” Bethany asks. “I don’t think she’ll be a problem. I have a feeling Kitty Cat probably skipped town after she left the hospital, so with any luck, we’ll never have to worry about seeing her again. Anyways, where should we order breakfast from?” Kaylie wonders. Bethany grabs Kaylie’s hand and pulls her close to her. “I’ve got an idea. How about we skip breakfast and head straight for dessert?” Bethany asks. “What kind of dessert are we talking? Cake? Pie?” Kaylie asks. “Who said anything about food?” Bethany asks, before pulling Kaylie into a kiss.

At the Goo Castle, Dannie is sitting on the sofa in the living room when King Beast walks in. “Good morning, darling. The chef baked some croissants, they’re in the kitchen if you’d like some.” King Beast says. “I’m not hungry…” Dannie mutters. King Beast approaches Dannie and sits on the couch next to them. “Are you alright? You look tired.” King Beast observes. “I didn’t get much sleep last night.” Dannie admits. “Is that because of Mia and Brody moving in? I admit, I wasn’t too comfortable falling asleep with them under the same roof either.” King Beast says. “Mia and Brody are the least of my concerns. Its Corey, Dad. Every time I would come close to falling asleep last night, I would be back in that basement, tied up, and he would be standing over me with a gun. The dreams were brief, but the theme remained consistent, as did my lack of sleep.” Dannie says. King Beast puts his hand on Dannie’s shoulder. “I’m so sorry. I imagine this is quite normal, given what that man put you through.” King Beast says. “I’m not saying it isn’t. That doesn’t make it any easier though.” Dannie says. “You do know that Corey can no longer hurt you, right? He’s paralyzed from the waist down, he’s locked in a cell at Baronville, he’ll most likely never see the light of day again.” King Beast says. “That doesn’t make this any easier! Even though Corey is in prison now, I’ll never be rid of the memories he left me with, memories that are gonna continue to haunt me. I’m worried, Dad. What if my life never goes back to normal? What if I spend the rest of my life being haunted by nightmares, constantly looking over my shoulder out of fear?” Dannie questions.

At the hospital, Serena walks into the mystery man’s hospital room carrying a small paper bag and a coffee cup. “Morning!” Serena exclaims. “Morning! I don’t suppose either of those is for me?” The mystery man asks. “Actually, they both are. I picked you up a coffee and a doughnut. I figured you could use a break from hospital food.” Serena says. “You would be right.” The mystery man says. Serena puts both on the tray in front of the mystery man. “Thanks, I appreciate this. I guess I better hurry up and down these so I can get rid of the evidence before somebody finds out. I wouldn’t want you getting in trouble with Nurse Martin or the doctors.” The mystery man says. “Thank you for your concern, but I can handle a little bit of trouble.” Serena says. “Yeah? Is that because you are trouble?” The mystery man questions. “I don’t think I’m gonna answer that. So how did everything go with the doctor after I left last night? Any progress?” Serena wonders. “Nope, no dice. I’m still at square one.” The mystery man says. “Sorry. I was really hoping we would at least know why you collapsed by now.” Serena says. “Its probably nothing too complicated. I probably told a bad joke to the wrong person and then it was lights out.” The mystery man says. “I already told you there was no head trauma, remember?” Serena asks. “I’ve got nothing then. So what are you up to today?” The mystery man asks. “My plan for today is to keep you company.” Serena says. “I appreciate that, Serena, really. But you don’t got anywhere you’ve gotta be?” The mystery man asks. “What? Like a job? I’m a singer and I’m taking a break.” Serena says. “A singer, huh? I had no idea I was making friends with a celebrity, I guess I should be asking for your autograph.” The mystery man says. “And I would give it to you, if I knew who I was signing it for.” Serena says. “Yeah, this no name business is getting a little annoying, huh?” The mystery man asks. “Just a little. I have to say, I would really like it if I could call you something other than that guy, that man, that dude, the mystery man…” Serena says. “What’s wrong with the mystery man? It makes me sound cooler and more bad ass than I actually am.” The mystery man says. “Its too big of a mouthful.” Serena says. “Yeah, I guess that’s true. Well I don’t think I’ll be getting my memory back in the next ten seconds, even the next ten minutes, so how about we come up with a placeholder name?” The mystery man asks. “You want me to name you?” Serena asks. “Maybe not name me, but I wouldn’t be opposed to some suggestions. You’ve got a phone on you, right?” The mystery man asks. “I never leave home without it.” Serena says. “Great. So we’ll look up some baby names, you can suggest some to me, and then I’ll tell you how I feel about them. How’s that sound?” The mystery man asks. “Kinda fun, actually. Lets do it.” Serena says. The mystery man smiles. “Great, this is exciting. I’m excited!” The mystery man exclaims.

In the shopping plaza of Goo Village, Ava and Hannah sit on a bench in front of a store. “So what’s gonna be at this party?” Ava asks. “Music, dancing, food, drinks…” Hannah says. “What kind of drinks?” Ava questions. “Non alcoholic, some alcoholic.” Hannah tells her. “Yeah…I’m not sure that’s such a great idea.” Ava says. “Why not? Are you afraid your parents will bust you? You aren’t a kid anymore, Ava.” Hannah notes. “But I’m also not 21 yet.” Ava points out. “So? No one actually listens to the legal age limit. My brother had his first beer when he was twelve.” Hannah recalls. “Maybe it wouldn’t be a big deal if my mother wasn’t the police commissioner and hadn’t already arrested me for underage drinking.” Ava says. “Wait, she did what?!” Hannah asks. “Mmhm. It was at the New Years Eve party at Slate Gray, the one my nutty cousin crashed with a gun. She arrested me for underage drinking, using a fake ID, and then because the courts were closed on New Years Day, I had to spend two nights in jail! Do you have any idea how gross jail cells are?” Ava asks. “Wow, that’s crazy. On the plus side, you come from a pretty famous family, maybe you could sell autographed mugshots to people.” Hannah says. “That’s not funny, YOU’RE not funny.” Ava says. “Sorry. Honestly though Ava, you don’t have anything to worry about. If your mom or dad ask you where you’re going tonight, just tell them that you’re coming over to my house to watch a movie.” Hannah says. “That’ll be fine if they don’t decide to follow me.” Ava says. “You think they would do that?” Hannah asks. “I know they would!” Ava says. “Well let's assume that they won’t, because you don’t want to spend the rest of your life living in fear of them, right?” Hannah asks. “No, not really…” Ava says. “Do you also want to be stuck at home when you could be at this party meeting new people? You keep telling me how you want to make new friends, well this is your chance!” Hannah says. “I guess it would be kinda nice to get out…” Ava admits. “And if you are really worried about your parents finding out, just don’t drink any booze! The food, the music, and the people should be more than enough to make you glad that you came.” Hannah says. “Alright! You don’t need to convince me, I’ll come.” Ava says. “YES!” Hannah exclaims, pulling Ava into a hug. “I knew you’d come around. Trust me, it's gonna be so great! And who knows? You might actually make a friend or two tonight.” Hannah suggests. Ava smiles.

In Bethany and Kaylie’s bedroom, Bethany and Kaylie are both lying in bed. “Wow, that was SO much better than food.” Bethany says. “Especially my food.” Kaylie jokes. Bethany laughs and slaps Kaylie in the arm. “Stop! You tried your best! So what if the eggs came out like little rocks? We’ll just hold on to them so we can toss them at the neighbor’s window the next time they play their music too loud!” Bethany says. “I’m gonna pretend I didn’t hear that so when the neighbor turns up with a broken window, I don’t have to arrest you.” Kaylie says. “You sure? That sounds like it could be kinda fun.” Bethany says. “Fun for me maybe, not so much for you.” Kaylie says. Bethany smiles. “This is nice. I wish we could stay like this forever. What do we need jobs or responsibilities for?” Bethany jokes. “I know, they do kinda suck, don’t they? I’m just kidding, I love my job. The only downside is that it means that I can’t spend every second of my day with you and Issac.” Kaylie says. “That does suck, but the time we do get together is always magical. I’m so glad things are good between us again.” Bethany says. “Me too. We just have to make sure we start communicating better so that things stay good between us. I think that was our biggest problem before.” Kaylie says. “You’re probably right. I don’t think there’s anything to worry about, though. We’ve both learned from our mistakes, and with Corey finally locked away in a cage, I think life is gonna be a lot smoother for both of us.” Bethany says. “I for one couldn’t be happier.” Kaylie says, before leaning in and kissing Bethany.

King Beast and Dannie are still sitting on the sofa in the living room of the Goo Castle. “Have you considered possibly going to therapy? Maybe it would help to talk through your trauma with someone who is trained to address it.” King Beast says. “I’m trained to address that sort of trauma, I should be able to work through these issues by myself.” Dannie says. “But you shouldn’t have to do it by yourself! What that man put you through was absolutely horrific, and I wouldn’t blame you one bit if you decided to seek help. As a psychiatrist yourself, I’m sure you know that there’s nothing wrong with seeking help.” King Beast says. “Of course I know that, its just…its different.” Dannie says. “It usually is when we give someone else certain advice and then we are expected to take said advice. Its easy to tell someone to do something, its not so easy when we have to do it ourselves.” King Beast says. “No, you’re right. I’ll call someone today and see if I can book an appointment.” Dannie says. King Beast smiles. “I’m happy to hear that. And if you ever need to talk to someone who isn’t a professional, just someone who loves you, you know that I’m always available.” King Beast says. Dannie smiles. “I know, and I’m grateful. You’ve always been there for me, even before we found out you were my father.” Dannie says. “And I always will be there for you, sweetheart. I know my advice may not measure up to the sort of advice your mother used to give, but I’m willing to give it my best shot if it means helping you.” King Beast says. “Thank you.” Dannie says, before pulling King Beast into an embrace. King Beast then looks up at Queen Goo’s portrait and smiles.

At the hospital, Serena is now sitting by the mystery man’s bedside, looking at her phone. “How does the name John sound to you?” Serena asks. “Kinda basic.” The mystery man says. “What’s wrong with John?” Serena questions. “I’d bet that 50% of the male population in this country is named John.” The mystery man says. “I think that might be pushing it.” Serena says. “Okay, maybe 45. Possibly 40%, but that’s as low as I’ll go.” The mystery man says. “Okay, lets try something else. What do you think about the name Luke?” Serena asks. “Eh, doesn’t really feel like my style.” The mystery man says. “You have a style? Since when?” Serena questions. “Since we started going through these names.” The mystery man says. “Okay, well, the next name on the list is Victor. I’m guessing that one probably isn’t your style either?” Serena asks. “Hold on, I’m feeling something.” The mystery man says. “Please don’t tell me you like the name Victor.” Serena urges. “Why? What do you got against the name Victor?” The mystery man asks. “I know another Victor.” Serena says. “And you don’t like him?” The mystery man asks. “No, I do like him. Its just, I don’t know, it’d feel weird knowing two Victors. It could get confusing.” Serena says. “Am I anything like this Victor guy?” The mystery man asks. “Nothing at all. You’ve got a sense of humor.” Serena says. “He doesn’t?” The mystery man asks. “He can be difficult sometimes. I mean, we get along just fine, but I’m one of the few people he actually likes.” Serena says. “You’ll have to introduce us sometime so I can try and get a laugh out of the guy. Plus, if we’ve got the same name, that’s already something to bond over.” The mystery man says. “So you’re seriously going with the name Victor?” Serena asks. “Maybe not Victor, I was thinking just Vic.” The mystery man says. “Vic?” Serena asks. “Vic.” The mystery man repeats. “Okay, its your choice. I gotta ask though, why Vic?” Serena questions. “I don’t know. I connected with the name Victor, maybe I knew somebody by that name in my previous life. My Dad, or my brother, maybe the mailman, I don’t know.” The mystery man says. “Okay, lets make this official then. Its nice to meet you, Vic Doe, I’m Serena Masters.” Serena says. Vic holds out his hand. “Its a pleasure Miss. Masters, I’m Vic Doe. Try not to pay too much attention to the Doe part, we’ll have to do something about that next.” Vic says. Serena smiles. “We’ll put that on the to do list.” Serena says. Someone knocks on the door and Jenna walks in. “Hey, sorry to interrupt.” Jenna says. “Jenna, nice to see you again.” Vic says. “You too, Mr. Doe.” Jenna says. “Come on, Jenna, we’ve been through a lot together. You can call me by my first name.” Vic says. “Did you remember your first name?” Jenna questions. “No, but Serena here helped me pick one out. Until my brain starts cooperating with me and tells me what my real name is, you can just call me Vic.” Vic says. “Nice choice.” Jenna says. “Thanks, I think so too.” Vic says. “What’s up, Jenna? You just here to examine Vic and make sure everything is good?” Serena asks. “Not quite. I actually came to give him a heads up.” Jenna says. “Uh oh, that don’t sound good. What’s going on? Am I being kicked out or something?” Vic asks. Jenna looks down at the floor. “Hold on, they’re actually tossing me out? Wow, I was just kidding.” Vic says. “I don’t understand, how can they do that?” Serena questions. “I heard Vic’s doctor talking and apparently, because there doesn’t appear to be anything wrong with him besides the amnesia, they don’t see any reason for him to stay here any longer.” Jenna says. “Besides the amnesia? He can’t just act like the amnesia isn’t a big deal! Vic doesn’t remember who he is, he has no place to go!” Serena points out. “I know, Serena! Believe me, if it were up to me, I’d want to keep him here until he remembered who he is. But unfortunately since Vic is physically fine and we need the bed for other patients, this is how it has to be.” Jenna says. “This isn’t right!” Serena exclaims. “Serena, its all good.” Vic says. “No, it isn’t all good!” Serena snaps. “I’ll be fine, I’ll just go to a shelter or something.” Vic says. “You mean if there’s any vacancies? There’s a homeless crisis here in Fantastic City, you’d be lucky to find an open bed at any of the shelters.” Serena says. “I’ll figure something out.” Vic says. “You don’t have to, you’re coming home with me.” Serena says. Jenna’s eyes widen. “Serena, I can’t ask you to do that…” Vic says. “You aren’t asking, I’m offering. Actually, I’m demanding. You don’t remember a single thing before a few days ago, I don’t think its a good idea for you to be out there wandering around with nowhere to go. So yeah, you’re gonna come home with me and we are going to figure out who you really are…together.” Serena says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down