QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 11: Orange is the new Agony

Go down

Episode 11: Orange is the new Agony Empty Episode 11: Orange is the new Agony

Post by QG Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:18 pm

Sam is standing in the middle of the film lot. “Previously on Total Yeller Mania: Director’s Cut! After my unfortunate injury from the wrestling challenge, I was left out of commission for a bit. But the show was able to go on because somehow, Dun Dun was able to sneak back onto the film lot and take over my hosting duties! At the elimination ceremony, Yeller, Bo, and Mr. Whiskers all ended up the victim of a three way tie. But instead of doing a tie breaker, Dun Dun eliminated Yeller because he owed her $5. The next day, Dun Dun had all of the contestants meet her in the cafeteria at 3am, only she decided not to show up until noon! When she finally did show up, she told the contestants that I had been murdered in my hospital room and that one of them was the culprit. Bo took it upon himself to figure out who the culprit was by getting everyone’s fingerprints and then comparing it to the set of prints found on the knife supposedly used to stab me. In the end, unsurprisingly, Daisy’s prints were an exact match for the prints found on the knife, and since Bo was the one who solved the mystery, Bo was awarded immunity! Before Dun Dun could call the cops on Daisy for supposedly murdering me, I showed up alive and well and told everyone the truth, that I had not been murdered and that Dun Dun had made up the whole story to take over the show! Once Dun Dun was dragged away by Man-Shark, I was able to resume my duties and close out the episode properly. Now, all is right in the world! Anyways, we’ve got 5 contestants left and in a few short moments, we are only gonna have 4! Out of Bo, Mr. Whiskers, Grandma, Daisy, and Chimney Man, who will make it to the final 4? Find out in an all new episode of Total...Yeller...Mania...Director’s Cut!” Sam says.

Bo, Mr. Whiskers, Grandma, Daisy, and Chimney Man are all sitting in front of the stage when Sam walks up to it. “It feels so good to be back up here. There’s nothing like the thrill of crushing someone’s hopes and dreams by sending them home and robbing them of their chance to win a million dollars, am I right?” Sam asks. Mr. Whiskers picks up a chair and hurls it at Sam, but Sam jumps out of the way. “Hey! I was kidding!” Sam claims. “Yeah right…” Daisy mutters. “Anywaaaaaaays, lets get this show on the road! Bo, you won the challenge which means you are safe from being voted out.” Sam says, as he throws Bo an award. “I don’t know whether to be thrilled or devastated that I get to continue…” Bo says. “Grandma, congratulations, you are also making it into the final 4!” Sam says, as he throws Grandma an award. “That’s cause people know better than to vote me out!” Grandma says. “Mr. Whiskers, Daisy, and Chimney Man, it looks like we have yet another three way tie, and the three of you are a part of it!” Sam reveals. “Does that mean we all win the million dollars?” Chimney Man wonders. “…No, no it does not. Anyways, to determine which of you gets voted out, I’m gonna have the five of you vote who you want to be eliminated!” Sam tells them. “I don’t suppose I’m allowed to vote for myself, am I?” Bo asks. “No! Just Chimney Man, Mr. Whiskers, or Daisy! Now go and vote!” Sam says.

BO’S CONFESSIONAL: “This is such a difficult decision, who am I to choose?” Bo wonders.

GRANDMA’S CONFESSIONAL: “Normally I’d vote out my idiot son, but since I’ve gotta choose from those other three idiots, its a little harder. Who am I supposed to choose outta the nutty girl named after a flower, the homicidal cat, or the chimney guy with a brick for a brain?” Grandma questions.

DAISY’S CONFESSIONAL: “Easiest vote of my life.” Daisy says.

CHIMNEY MAN’S CONFESSIONAL: “Gosh, this is hard.” Chimney Man says.

MR. WHISKERS’ CONFESSIONAL: Mr. Whiskers is seen stabbing pictures of Daisy and Chimney Man repeatedly.

The 5 contestants are back to sitting in front of the stage when Sam walks back onto it. “The votes are in, which means we can continue the elimination ceremony! Chimney Man, congrats, you are safe!” Sam says, as he throws Chimney Man an award. A spotlight shines down on Daisy and Mr. Whiskers. “Daisy and Mr. Whiskers, one of you will be going home tonight, therefore losing out on your chance to win a million dollars. Are you prepared for your life to be ruined?” Sam asks. “Just get on with it already…” Daisy urges. Sam sighs. “You people are no fun! Anyways, the final award goes to...Daisy!” Sam says, as he throws Daisy the award. Mr. Whiskers’ eyes widen. “Wait, I’m safe?! I’M SAFE! I made it into the final 4! In your face you stupid cat!” Daisy says. “Sorry to say Mr. Whiskers, but you once again lost your chance at a million dollars. Too bad, so sad.” Sam says. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Mr. Whiskers screams, before lunging at Sam! “HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME! HE’S GOT ME!” Sam screams, as Mr. Whiskers attaches himself to Sam’s face. “Should we be trying to help him?” Bo wonders. “I think he’ll be just fine.” Daisy says. “HE’S CLAWING AT MY EYES! SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!” Sam yells. “Nothing to see there.” Grandma says. “All of this violence is making me hungry.” Chimney Man says. Man-Shark walks onto the stage and manages to pry Mr. Whiskers off of Sam’s face. “Get the psychotic cat OUT OF HERE!” Sam yells. The bus pulls up and Man-Shark throws Mr. Whiskers onto it. Mr. Whiskers then presses his face up against the back window of the bus as the bus drives away. “Well that was pretty cray.” Daisy says. “I miss the kitty.” Chimney Man says.

The next day, Daisy is lying in bed tossing and turning. Daisy begins to open her eyes. “Why on earth is this bed more uncomfortable than usual?” Daisy wonders. Daisy’s eyes suddenly widen. “Wait a minute, this isn’t my room!” Daisy realizes. Daisy sits up and discovers she’s in a jail cell! “What the-WHERE AM I?!” Daisy questions. Daisy runs up to the bars. “LET ME OUT OF HERE! WHATEVER I AM BEING ACCUSED OF, I’M INNOCENT! WHY AM I LOCKED IN HERE?! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO AN ATTORNEY! DON’T I AT LEAST GET A FREAKING PHONE CALL?!” Daisy asks. “Is somebody out there?” A familiar voice asks. “Wait...Chimney Man? Is that you?” Daisy asks. The camera pans over and reveals Chimney Man in the cell next to Daisy. “I don’t know, is it me? Chimney Man wasn’t a convict. I think I accidentally woke up in someone else’s life…” Chimney Man says. “Will you two keep it down?! MY HEAD HURTS ENOUGH ALREADY!” Another voice can be heard yelling. “Grandma?” Daisy asks. “Grandma!” Chimney Man exclaims. In the cell next to Chimney Man, Grandma is revealed to be locked inside. “Yeah, its me. Looks like my past finally caught up with me. I thought I could out run it but I was wrong.” Grandma says. “Surely no one here believes that we are actually incarcerated.” Another voice says. In the cell next to Daisy, Bo is revealed to be locked inside. “Well this looks like an actual prison to be!” Daisy says. “You’d know better than anybody what the inside of a prison would look like…” Grandma mutters. “I heard that!” Daisy snaps. “GOOD! I WANTED YOU TO HEAR IT!” Grandma yells. Sam walks into the cell block. “Good morning cast, or should I say inmates!” Sam says. “Prison jokes. Wow Sam, you’re such a riot!” Daisy sarcastically says. “What’s the matter Daisy, your sense of humor locked away?” Sam asks. “Okay, that one definitely wasn’t funny.” Daisy says. Sam sighs. “You people really aren’t any fun!” Sam complains. “Excuse us for not cracking up at your lame jokes when we’re locked away in these stupid cells!” Grandma shouts. “Why are we locked away in here, anyways?” Bo wonders. “Do you really have to ask? I’m sure you’ve all committed some kind of crime while competing on this show, this is the law finally catching up to you!” Sam says. “I knew it would one day…” Chimney Man says. “Will you cut it out? This isn’t actual prison, it can’t be! No arrest, no trial, no sentencing, this is not how it works!” Daisy says. “I don’t know, Daisy, this all seems pretty legit.” Chimney Man says. “I used to be a lawyer, Chimney Man, there is nothing legit about any of this!” Daisy says. “Alright, fine! Maybe you aren’t all facing serious jail time, not yet anyways, but this is a part of our latest challenge!” Sam says. “You brought us here for a challenge?” Bo asks. “Sure I did! This season is themed around movie themes, and I’m sure you’ve all heard of at least one TV show or movie that takes place in a prison.” Sam says. “So what’s the challenge about? We gotta survive prison life?” Grandma asks. “No, you’ve gotta ESCAPE prison life! That’s right, the goal of today’s challenge is to find a way out of your cells and then find a way out of the prison!” Sam reveals. “Getting out of the cell might be difficult, but finding a way out of the prison? That should be a breeze. After all, the main thing stopping inmates from escaping prison are the guards, and its not like this show could afford any guards!” Daisy says. “I wouldn’t get too cocky.” Sam says. “Are you saying there are guards?” Bo wonders. “I’m saying that I’ve taken measures to make sure escaping the prison isn’t as easy as you think it’ll be. Anyways, whoever is able to successfully make it to the front gate of the prison first will be awarded immunity, which means a free ticket into the semi finals! Does everyone understand?” Sam asks. “I have a couple of questions actually.” Chimney Man says. “Good, glad to see no one has any questions! I’ll see y’all on the outside!” Sam says, before walking out. “Did he just say “y’all”?” Grandma asks. “Total cringe.” Daisy says. “Mmhm.” Grandma says. “Wait...did we just agree on something?” Daisy asks. “Don’t let it go to your head princess.” Grandma says. “Is anyone at all concerned about how we are going to escape the confines of these prison cells?” Bo asks. “I’m gonna find a way outta this place! The three of you can rot for all I care!” Grandma says. Chimney Man sits on the bed. “Its no use! We just need to accept the fact that we are going to spend the rest of our lives in here!” Chimney Man says. “You haven’t even attempted escaping yet!” Bo points out. “There must be a way out. If the objective is to escape these cells, Sam must have left us SOME way out.” Daisy says. “I’ve got it!” Bo exclaims. Bo turns sideways and is able to walk right through the bars. “Voila!” Bo says. “H-how did you do that?!” Daisy asks. “I’m a stick figure, my dear. All I needed to do was squeeze through the bars.” Bo says. “Darn you and your stupid stick figure father you got those qualities from…” Grandma complains. “Well, I suppose I should attempt to locate the exit.” Bo says. “Wait! Aren’t you going to help out your poor old mother?” Grandma asks. “But you just insulted me!” Bo points out. “I didn’t mean it! Come on, have a freaking heart!” Grandma says. “I wouldn’t help her if I were you.” Daisy says. “SHUT UP!” Grandma screams. “I don’t know…” Bo says. “Come on kid! Help an old lady out!” Grandma urges. Bo sighs. “Very well.” Bo says. Bo walks over to Grandma’s cell and opens the door. “Thank you my dear son, you never disappoint!” Grandma claims. “Mother, that may just be the nicest thing you have ever said to me! Quite possibly the only nice thing you have ever said-” Before Bo can finish, Grandma kicks him in the shin! “SUCKER!” Grandma shouts, before running off. “I...suppose I should have expected that.” Bo mutters. “Yes, you should have. Now would you mind letting me out? Chimney Man too, I guess…” Daisy says. Bo stands up. “Absolutely not! I am finished helping people who do not deserve my aid! I’m going to find that exit!” Bo says, before running out. “Well, I guess its just you and me…” Daisy tells Chimney Man. Chimney Man begins to sob. “Ugh, what an embarrassment…” Daisy mutters. “Huh?” Chimney Man asks. “Its nothing! We need to find a way out of these cells, especially where Grandma and Bo already have such a substantial lead!” Daisy says. “But how?” Chimney Man wonders. “I don’t know! Just look around your cell!” Daisy tells him. Daisy begins looking around her cell. “Maybe there’s something in the walls…” Daisy suggests. Daisy begins knocking on different parts of the wall and then stops at a certain spot. “Hm, this spot sounds more hollow than the others…” Daisy says. Daisy backs away from the wall and then kicks it in that spot, creating a small hole! “YES! I did it!” Daisy exclaims. Daisy climbs out of the hole and a moment later, runs up to Chimney Man’s cell. “You got out? That’s great! Now you can let me out!” Chimney Man says. “Yeah, about that...after seeing what happened with Grandma and Bo, I don’t really trust that you aren’t going to stab me in the back.” Daisy says. “I won’t, I swear!” Chimney Man says. “You know, I almost believe you...but I also don’t want to have to deal with anymore competition than I need to, especially with Bo and Grandma already ahead of me! Bye now!” Daisy says, before running off. “Daisy, wait! DAISY!” Chimney Man calls out.

DAISY’S CONFESSIONAL: “Could leaving Chimney Man behind be perceived as horrible? Maybe. I don’t really care though, not when I’m this close to winning that money.” Daisy says.

CHIMNEY MAN’S CONFESSIONAL: “I never expected Daisy to abandon me like that. She’s always been such a thoughtful person who puts everyone else’s needs above her own...or maybe I’m thinking of Dun Dun. On second thought, am I even thinking of anyone in this game?” Chimney Man wonders.

Bo is running through a corridor in the prison. “Hold it right there, inmate scum!” A familiar voice calls out. “Oh dear, it can’t be…” Bo mutters. Bo turns around and sees Cop! “Bet you never thought you’d see me again, huh?” Cop asks. “We live in the same town…” Bo points out. “Quiet! I don’t wanna hear another word out of your mouth after what you did!” Cop says. “What the devil are you even doing here anyways?” Bo questions. “Sam called me up and asked me to be a prison guard in this challenge he was doing, said I’d get to be in the next season if I agreed.” Cop reveals. “There’s going to be a next season? Oh joy…” Bo mutters. “I’ve gotta hand it to you Bo, I never imagined you for the criminal type. Your son, sure. Your mother, definitely, but you? You were supposed to be the law abiding one of the bunch! But nope, you’re just as much a criminal as the rest of them!” Cop says. “You do realize I haven’t done anything wrong, this is just a part of the challenge!” Bo says. “Tell it to the judge! You’re going back to jail!” Cop says. “No, I can’t go back! I CAN NEVER GO BACK! The confinement, the solitude, I won’t last a day! Please!” Bo says. Cop goes to grab Bo but Bo backhands him, knocking him to the floor! “COP!” Bo screams. Bo runs to an unconscious Cop’s side. “Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, I killed him! What am I going to do? Now I am going to go to real prison! Now granted that may be a more pleasant experience than competing on this horrible show, but still! Oh NOOOOOOOOOOO! How cruel can the fates be?!” Bo asks. “Check his pulse, Bo!” Sam says over an intercom. “Check his pulse...what a marvelous idea! How come I didn’t think of that?” Bo wonders. Bo checks his pulse. “He’s alive! I didn’t kill him after all! Now that that’s been determined, I really should flee before you regain consciousness. Forgive me, dear boy!” Bo says, before running away.

In another part of the prison, Grandma reaches a dead end. “Oh you’ve gotta be kidding me! How many times am I gonna bump into the same freaking dead end?!” Grandma wonders. “Stop in the name of the law!” A familiar voice says. Grandma turns around and sees Disk. “Oh for cryin’ out loud, what are you doing here?!” Grandma questions. “I work here now.” Disk says. “Since when?!” Grandma asks. “Since today! Sam hired me to make sure nobody got out of here. He said if I agreed, he’d pay to get some of the scratches on me fixed that were caused by competing in this dumb show.” Disk says. “Oh yeah? Well I’ll do you one better! If you show me the way outta here, I’ll give you 100 grand when I win the prize money!” Grandma says. “Don’t you mean IF you win the prize money?” Disk asks. “Did I stutter? So, what do you say, Disk?” Grandma asks. “I’d say I would be making a deal with the devil, but I already did that when I shook hands with Sam.” Disk says. Disk shakes Grandma’s hand. “Great! Now how the heck do you get out?” Grandma questions. “Yeah, about that...I’m kinda lost too.” Disk admits. “WHAT?!” Grandma asks. “Whoops. So I still get my 100 grand, right?” Disk asks. “Screw you!” Grandma yells. Grandma kicks Disk in the shin and then runs away. “OW! Why does that woman keep kicking people in the shin today?!” Disk wonders.

In his cell, Chimney Man uses chalk to draw a line on the wall. “I can’t believe I’ve been in here for an hour...I think its time I come to terms with the fact I’m never getting out of here. This...this is my life now.” Chimney Man cries. Leafy Fan walks up to his cell. “Oh hey Chimney Man!” Leafy Fan says. “Leafy Fan! What are you doing here?” Chimney Man wonders. “Sam brought Leafy and me here to make sure you guys don’t escape! Isn’t that amazing?” Leafy Fan asks. “That’s so cool! Is Dun Dun here too?” Chimney Man asks. “No. Dun Dun is in time out after the incident from last episode.” Leafy Fan reveals. “Oh...well you don’t have to worry about guarding me Leafy Fan, I’m never getting out of here anyways.” Chimney Man says. “What makes you say that?” Leafy Fan wonders. “I can’t find my way out…” Chimney Man reveals. “I’m so sorry! Have you tried opening the door?” Leafy Fan asks. “Wow! That’s a good idea!” Chimney Man says. Chimney Man opens the cell door. “Sam must’ve forgotten to lock it! Cool! Okay, thanks Leafy Fan, see you later!” Chimney Man says. “Bye bye!” Leafy Fan says. Chimney Man runs off and Sam walks up to Leafy Fan. “You idiot! Why’d you just let him walk away?” Sam asks. “Excuse you, but I’m not the one who forgot to lock his cell door!” Leafy Fan points out. “I didn’t forget! I just figured he’d be too stupid to figure it out on his own, and I was RIGHT!” Sam says.

Daisy is running through a corridor when she bumps into Claire! “Helllooooooooo Daisy, going somewhere?” Claire wonders. “Oh no, don’t tell me Sam let YOU back in the game…” Daisy says. “Not as a contestant, but I am here to stop you from escaping.” Claire says. Daisy laughs. “I’m sorry, Sam recruited YOU to be one of his prison guards? That’s hilarious.” Daisy says. “What?! I can be a good prison guard!” Claire claims. “Lets put that to the test.” Daisy says. Daisy pokes Claire and Claire falls over! “Ow! That really hurt!” Claire whines. “I rest my case.” Daisy says. Lauren comes up behind Daisy and puts her in a choke hold! “Try anything like that again and I’ll be putting you to rest.” Lauren warns. “Oh, hi Lauren! Long time no see! How’s everything going?” Daisy asks. “I haven’t had to see you in a hot minute so I really can’t complain.” Lauren says. “Well that’s good! Say, would you mind forgetting you ever saw me here so I can go and look for the exit and hopefully make it into the final 3? You remember the final 3, don’t you? Its where you got last season but didn’t even come close to this season.” Daisy says. “SNAP HER NECK, LAUREN!” Claire urges. “Claire!” Lauren scolds. “I’m sorry! I’m just a little emotional, I’m calm now. I’m calm.” Claire claims. “Are you two really going to try and ruin my chances of winning just over a petty grudge?” Daisy asks. “Honestly? Yes.” Lauren says. “1000% yes.” Claire adds. “So, um...what are you going to do to me?” Daisy wonders. “Relax, we’re just gonna bring you back to your cell.” Lauren says. “No! I am not going back! Not when I’m so close to getting out of this dump and making it into the final 3!” Daisy yells. “Whatever you say…” Lauren says. “I. Said. I’m. Not. Going. BACK!!!!!” Daisy screams. Daisy elbows Lauren and manages to break free. Daisy then walks over to Claire, punches her in the face, and runs off. Lauren runs over to Claire’s side. “You okay?” Lauren asks. “I will be as soon as we make sure she doesn’t win!” Claire shouts. “As much fun as that sounds, that’s a pretty nasty bruise on your head. Maybe we should get you to a doctor.” Lauren suggests. Claire tries to stand up. “I’m...I’m fi-” Before Claire can finish, Claire collapses but Lauren catches her. “You were saying?” Lauren asks. “Okay...maybe going to see a doctor wouldn’t hurt. Thanks for looking out for me, babe.” Claire says.

Grandma is running down a corridor. “I’m not gonna let that stupid DVD or any of those other rejects that got booted off the show stop me from getting my million!” Grandma says. “Mother!” A voice calls out. Grandma turns around and sees Bo. “Of course its you! Don’t you know when to leave somewhere you’re not wanted?!” Grandma questions. “Funny you should say that, its precisely why I’m searching for the exit of this prison.” Bo says. “Well you ain’t gonna find it before me! I’m getting out of this dump and making it into the final 3 and there’s NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!” Grandma shouts. “Nothing, you say?” Bo asks. Bo begins to approach Grandma but suddenly hears beeping. “What is that?” Bo wonders. The ground beneath Bo blows up and Bo ends up falling through the floor! Grandma walks over to the hole and looks inside. “That’s a deep hole…” Grandma comments. “Did I forget to mention that some parts of the prison are armed with land mines?” Sam asks over the intercom. “WHAT KINDA PRISON HAS LAND MINES?!” Grandma questions.

Daisy swings open the front doors of the prison and walks outside. “I’m out!” Daisy exclaims. Daisy spots the front gate nearby. “I’m just a couple of steps away from freedom AND the final 3!” Daisy says. “Stop right there!” A voice says. Daisy turns around and sees an out of breath Chimney Man. “Man that was a long run…” Chimney Man mutters. Daisy smiles. “Chimney Man, how delightful to see you! I’m so glad to see you got out of your prison cell!” Daisy claims. “Nice try, but you can’t fool me witch!” Chimney Man says. “The (CENSORED) you just call me?!” Daisy questions. “You left me to rot in that cell, so now I’m gonna leave you to rot here!” Chimney Man says. “Rot where? Outside the prison? That doesn’t make any sense. How would I rot here?” Daisy questions. “I’m not explaining myself to you, demon girl!” Chimney Man snaps. “Demon girl? I thought I was a witch?!” Daisy asks. “FREEDOM!” A voice yells. Daisy and Chimney Man turn to see Grandma run out the front door. Grandma notices them. “Oh...its you two…” Grandma says. “How did we beat you two out here? You and Bo were the first ones to get out of your cells! Where is Bo anyways?” Daisy asks. “Who?” Grandma asks. “Your son!” Daisy reminds her. “Oh him? Yeah, he’s dead.” Grandma says. “What?!?!” Chimney Man questions. “Mmhm, fell in a bottomless pit. Very sad. Anyways, at least I’ll be able to throw a good party-er, I mean funeral once I win the million dollars!” Grandma says. “There isn’t going to be a funeral!” A voice says. Chimney Man and Grandma turn to see Bo standing in the doorway! “You’re ALIVE?!?!?! I mean, you’re alive! Yay! My son, my boy! I’m so happy I could freaking explode…” Grandma says. “This episode has everything! Prison, returning cast members, people coming back from the dead…” Chimney Man says. Grandma walks over to Bo. “About that, don’t you think the whole back from the dead plot is played out?! Sam did that last episode!” Grandma points out. “What would you propose I do then?! Remain stuck in that hole?!” Bo questions. “At least until the next episode so we ain’t repeating plot points two episodes in a row!” Grandma shouts. “You don’t care about the plot of the show! You just wanted me to remain dead!” Bo claims. “So what if I did?!?! Couldn’t you give your poor mother that one thing?!” Grandma asks. “No, I couldn’t! How could I win the challenge if I remained trapped in that hole?!” Bo wonders. “Win the challenge?! You aren’t winning nothing!” Grandma says. “Oh yes I am, and even if I don’t, I am going to make certain that you don’t win either!” Bo says. “Does that mean I win by default?” Chimney Man asks. “No!” Bo and Grandma both shout. “You wanna rumble, kid?!” Grandma asks Bo. “I would be utterly delighted to obliterate you!” Bo says. “Can I fight too?” Chimney Man asks. “With all due respect Chimney Man, this is a family affair.” Bo says. “With absolutely no respect Chimney Man, BUZZ OFF!” Grandma says. “I’d buzz off to the finish line but Daisy is already there.” Chimney Man says. “Well then go and join h-WAIT WHAT?!” Grandma asks. Grandma and Bo turn to face the front gate of the prison and see Daisy standing there. “I won!” Daisy exclaims. Sam walks over to Daisy. “And Daisy wins today’s challenge, securing herself a spot in the final 3!” Sam announces. Bo, Grandma, and Chimney Man walk over to them. “I don’t understand, how is this possible?” Bo questions. “Well while you and mommy dearest were squabbling back and forth and Chimney Man was absorbing all the drama, I figured I’d take the chance to stroll on over to the finish line. You can congratulate me any time now.” Daisy says. Grandma turns towards Bo. “This is all YOUR FAULT!” Grandma screams. “How on earth is this my fault?!” Bo questions. “This never would’ve happened if you had stayed dead, but you just couldn’t do it! You just had to come back and ruin my day! Five minutes, that’s all I needed and I would’ve won this dang challenge! But you couldn’t have that, could ya? You couldn’t let your poor mother be happy! How can you be such a hateful little boy?! HOW?! HOW?!?!?!?!?!” Grandma asks, before she starts sobbing. Chimney Man walks over to her and pats her on the back. “There, there, granny.” Chimney Man says. Grandma slaps Chimney Man’s hand away. “Don’t you EVER call me granny again!” Grandma yells. “Why me?” Bo wonders. Sam walks in front of the four contestants. “And that concludes yet another episode! With Daisy winning immunity, that means Bo, Grandma, and Chimney Man are all at risk of being eliminated! Which of those three will be joining Daisy in the final 3? Find out in the next episode, the semi finals of Total...Yeller...Mania...Director’s Cut!” Sam says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down