QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 10: Murder Dun Dun Wrote

Go down

Episode 10: Murder Dun Dun Wrote Empty Episode 10: Murder Dun Dun Wrote

Post by QG Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:35 pm

The middle of the film lot is empty with no sign of Sam. Suddenly, Dun Dun walks onto the scene. “Previously on Total Dun Dun Mania: Director Cut! Blaire finally got kick out of game, Dun Dun smiled. Then, Pam announce that challenge going to be wrestling. Grandma beat up Chimney Guy, Rose beat up Mister of the Whiskers, and Yeller beat up old bald man. Grandma, Lily, and Yeller go at it in final round and Lilac win game, which mean she no get voted out. Who go this time? Who not will go? Find out in brand new episode of Total Dun Dun Mania: Director Cut.” Dun Dun says.

Yeller, Bo, Grandma, Mr. Whiskers, Daisy, and Chimney Man are all sitting in front of the stage. “Anybody know if Sam is alive yet?” Yeller asks. “Why son, I didn’t think you cared all that much about Sam.” Bo says. “I don’t, but if he dies, we don’t get our money.” Yeller says. “Literally the only reason I care at all about him surviving.” Daisy says. “Why does nobody care about Sam? I think he’s great!” Chimney Man says. “That’s why nobody ever listens to you!” Grandma says. “Meow meow meow!” Mr. Whiskers says. “Jeez Mr. Whiskers, that was harsh! You didn’t need to get so personal!” Chimney Man says. “Do you even know what he said?” Daisy asks. “No…” Chimney Man admits. Dun Dun walks onto the stage. “Oh no, God NO!” Daisy says. “Hello friends! Dun Dun have return!” Dun Dun tells them. “As a contestant?!” Yeller asks. “No, as host! You see, Pam...Pam is in coma.” Dun Dun says. Chimney Man claps. “Yay! Wait, who’s Pam?” Chimney Man asks. “Its what she calls Sam! Keep up!” Grandma says. “Why would the producers choose you to host?” Yeller questions. “Because just go with it! Now since Pam no here, that mean Dun Dun conduct elimination ceremony.” Dun Dun says, as she holds up a plate of awards. “Well this should be good…” Daisy mutters. “Who dare talk during Dun Dun Award Ceremony?!” Dun Dun asks. Everyone points at Daisy. “One more word out of you and you OUT!!! O-W-T OUT!!!” Dun Dun warns. “But I have immunity!” Daisy points out. “Silly Dandelion, immunity might mean something in Pam show, but this Dun Dun show now. Now shut up or you no get award!” Dun Dun threatens. “Okay, fine! Whatever!” Daisy says. Dun Dun throws Daisy an award and hits her in the head. “Ow!” Daisy shouts. “Bullseye! Also, Orchid is safe.” Dun Dun says. Dun Dun throws an award at Grandma but Grandma ducks out of the way. “Crap, Dun Dun miss. Grandma safe!” Dun Dun says. “I better be!” Grandma says. Dun Dun picks up another award and throws it at Chimney Man, hitting him in the stomach and knocking him out of his chair. “Chimney Guy safe!” Dun Dun announces. Dun Dun looks around. “Will someone tell Dun Dun how to shine light down on remaining contestants?!” Dun Dun asks. No one responds. Dun Dun sighs. “Fine! Yeller, Old Bald Man, Mister of the Whiskers, it a three way tie. One of you going home and will be laughing stock of you town, two of you no be laughing stock for at least one more episode. Who will win? Who will lose? Find out next time on Total Dun Dun Mania Director Cut!” Dun Dun says. “The episode isn’t over yet!” Yeller points out. Dun Dun stares at Yeller for a moment. “...Oh.” Dun Dun says. “So my son, Mr. Whiskers, and I are all at risk? How on earth will we break the tie?” Bo asks. “Oh, that easy! Yeller out!” Dun Dun says, as she throws awards to Mr. Whiskers and Bo. Yeller’s jaw drops to the floor. “What?! BASED ON WHAT?!” Yeller questions. “You still owe Dun Dun five dollar!” Dun Dun shouts. “I don’t owe you five dollars, you owe ME five dollars!” Yeller reminds her. “Well Yeller expect Dun Dun to pay him back!” Dun Dun yells. “Is that unreasonable?!” Yeller asks. “YES!” Dun Dun shouts. The elimination bus pulls up. “Get out of Dun Dun sight! She never want to see you again!” Dun Dun yells. “That’s kinda hard since we’re next door neighbors!” Yeller says. “Well Dun Dun guess Yeller gonna have to move!” Dun Dun says. Yeller sighs and walks towards the bus. “I can’t believe I’m missing out on a million bucks. AGAIN.” Yeller says. “Cry Dun Dun river! Try being Dun Dun and winning million dollar and still no getting it!” Dun Dun says. “I’m terribly sorry son, I truly wish things had been different.” Bo says. “Sure you do! You wish it was you as much as I wish it were me, and I didn’t wish for this! Well I hope you people are happy! The show was named after me so now that I’m gone, the ratings are gonna tank!” Yeller says. Dun Dun pushes Yeller in front of the bus and the bus drives over him! “DEAR LORD! SON!” Bo yells, as he runs over to an injured Yeller. Dun Dun walks over to them. “Silly Yeller! You supposed to get on bus, no get in front of it!” Dun Dun says. The bus backs over Yeller this time. Dun Dun picks Yeller off the ground. “Let Dun Dun help you.” Dun Dun says, before throwing Yeller onto the bus. The bus then drives off. “And then there were five.” Daisy says. “Meow.” Mr. Whiskers adds. “Enough standing around! You better go to sleep now because Dun Dun expect everyone to report to cafeteria at 5am tomorrow for next challenge!” Dun Dun says. “5am? Are you mad?!” Bo asks. “Good thing Claire isn’t here, you’d be lucky to get her up before 5pm.” Daisy says. “Anyone who no report to cafeteria at 4am will be ELIMINATED!” Dun Dun shouts. “But ya said 5!” Grandma says. Dun Dun pulls out a loudspeaker. “No, Dun Dun SAID 3!” Dun Dun screams. Dun Dun throws the loudspeaker down. “Don’t be late!” Dun Dun says, before walking off.

The next day, Bo, Grandma, Mr. Whiskers, Daisy, and Chimney Man all walk into the cafeteria at 3am, clearly tired. “I can’t believe the lunacy of that woman, expecting us to get up this early…” Bo says. “Oh come on! It ain’t that bad you baby!” Grandma says. “Meow meow meow meow meow!” Mr. Whiskers says. “Well nobody asked you, ya dumb cat!” Grandma says. “Um, isn’t anyone at all curious over the fact that Dun Dun isn’t even here?” Daisy asks. “I’m sure she’s probably still sleeping.” Chimney Man says. “Why would she still be sleeping?! She wanted us all here at 3! We better not have gotten up this early for nothing!” Daisy says. “Not to worry, I’m sure Dun Dun will be arriving any minute now.” Bo says.

Later that day, Bo, Grandma, Mr. Whiskers, Daisy, and Chimney Man are all asleep in the cafeteria when Dun Dun walks in yawning. “What good night rest Dun Dun got, so much better then bed of paper towel at House of Dun.” Dun Dun says. The contestants begin to wake up. “What...what time is it?” Daisy asks. “It noon.” Dun Dun reveals. “NOON?! YOU BLOODY TOLD US TO MEET YOU HERE AT BLOODY 3AM!” Bo shouts. “Calm down and stop threatening Dun Dun!” Dun Dun says. “He didn’t threaten you!” Daisy points out. “No? He say bloody at least hundred time, that because he want to make Dun Dun bloody! Old bald man no as charming as he pretend! He actually very violent man!” Dun Dun claims. “For once my idiot son is right though! You wanted us here at 3 and we were here at 3!” Grandma points out. “Dun Dun no say 3! Dun Dun say 12!” Dun Dun lies. “YOU TOLD US 3!” Daisy points out. “Poppy lying as usual!” Dun Dun says. “We all bloody heard you!” Bo points out. “I wasn’t listening, I came here early looking for a late night snack.” Chimney Man says. “Well she said 3!” Grandma snaps. “ENOUGH! PAST IS THE PAST SO STOP GAINING UP ON DUN DUN!” Dun Dun shouts. “Our deepest apologies. Now tell us Dun Dun, what is the new challenge?” Bo asks. “Dun Dun will get to that, but first...first she has some sad news to tell. Dun Dun is afraid that Pam...Pam is DEAD!” Dun Dun announces. Bo gasps. “Oh no!” Chimney Man says. “Finally!” Daisy says. Dramatic piano music can be heard playing. Everyone turns and sees Mr. Whiskers playing the piano. “Thank you Mister of the Whiskers.” Dun Dun says. “So what the heck happened? What is the baseball bat? Does that mean we can have Daisy hauled outta here for murder?!” Grandma asks. “Woah, hold on, lets not be too hasty!” A nervous Daisy says. “It no baseball bat...IT WAS KNIFE!” Dun Dun shouts, as she holds up a bloody knife in a plastic bag. Bo gasps. “Oh no!” Chimney Man says. “That’s great!” Daisy exclaims. Dramatic piano music plays. Everyone turns and sees Mr. Whiskers once again playing the piano. “You see, Pam was in hospital last night when someone sneak in and stab him to death.” Dun Dun reveals. “Who would do such an awful thing?” Bo questions. “That why Dun Dun here. Dun Dun have come to conclusion that one of you scum have murdered Pam!” Dun Dun shouts. “I didn’t do nothing to nobody and you can’t prove it!” Grandma says. “Why you say that, Grandma? Guilty conscience?” Dun Dun asks. “This is ridiculous! We were all here last night so how could we have sneaked to the hospital and murdered Sam?” Daisy asks. “You tell Dun Dun! Perhaps you go there to finish job you started!” Dun Dun suggests. “If I am going to kill someone, it isn’t going to be Sam!” Daisy threatens. “I’m not sticking around for another second of this stupidity! Let me know when its time for the next challenge!” Grandma says. “This is next challenge, and no one leaving until it complete!” Dun Dun says. Dun Dun pulls out a remote, presses a button, and bars come down and block all of the exits. “Cool, a murder mystery party! I’ve always wanted to go to one of those! But where’s the caterer?” Chimney Man asks. “He been murdered too!” Dun Dun claims. Chimney Man sighs. “Aw man. Its always the good ones that die young.” Chimney Man says. “So you’re just going to hold us hostage until someone confesses they murdered Sam? What if no one here actually committed the crime?” Daisy asks. “Then Dun Dun guess no one leaving EVER!” Dun Dun says. “In that case, I suppose it is DETECTIVE TIME! If anyone is capable of solving this heinous crime, it is I, Detective Bo Yeller!” Bo exclaims. “Oh please! You couldn’t even solve the mystery of what happened to all your hair! What makes you think you’ll be able to find out who killed Sam?” Grandma asks. “No one has to solve any mystery! Dun Dun is holding us against our will in here, that is kidnapping! And seeing as how this is all being recorded for television, I’m sure its only a matter of time before the police come, rescue us, and haul her off to jail.” Daisy says. “This no being recorded. Dun Dun shut that off after elimination ceremony.” Dun Dun says. “Well then I suppose we really are trapped…” Bo says. “Hold on, didn’t you say something about this being the challenge? You never bothered to elaborate.” Grandma points out. Dun Dun sighs. “If Dun Dun must. You challenge today is to find out who murder Pam. Whoever solve Pam murder win immunity. Whoever murder Pam probably going to jail, and you no can compete in game when you in jail.” Dun Dun says. “She would know better than most.” Bo mutters. “DOES OLD BALD MAN HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY?!” Dun Dun asks. “Heavens no!” Bo claims. “Good! Now get solving!” Dun Dun says. “Well, I suppose the first order of business would be to ask what time Sam was murdered at. Do you happen to know Dun Dun?” Bo asks. Dun Dun shrug. “Dun Dun no know, sometime between 6pm last night and 12pm today!” Dun Dun says. “I see, so the killer very well could have left the film lot last night, or even done so after we all arrived at the cafeteria and fell asleep. Fascinating…” Bo says. “It isn’t fascinating! Its annoying! I cannot believe we’re stuck here!” Daisy shouts. “Why sunflower annoyed? Could it be she know she kill Pam and she terrified of getting caught?! Could she know her reign of terror about to end and she about to spend rest of life in jail?!” Dun Dun asks. “Or could it be that you are a total LUNATIC!” Daisy screams. “Chimney Man, where were you last night?” Bo asks. “I was sleeping!” Chimney Man says. “Yes, but did you wake up and go anywhere?” Bo asks. “I woke up at 3am to come here for a late night snack!” Chimney Man says. “Yes, of course, but did you go anywhere before or after coming here?” Bo questions. “Before coming here, I was sleeping!” Chimney Man says. “I’m well aware, but did you happen to wake up for any reason to go somewhere?” Bo asks. “Yes, to come here!” Chimney Man says. “Yes yes, I know that, but what about before or after that?” Bo asks. “I was sleeping!” Chimney Man says. Grandma pushes Bo out of the way. “That’s it, I’m taking over! What do you know?!” Grandma asks. “I didn’t do it! I swear!” Chimney Man tells her. “I DON’T BELIEVE YOU! CONFESS!” Grandma demands. “Oh come on! Does anyone really think this idiot has what it takes to kill someone and get away with it? That’s totally asinine!” Daisy says. “How you know? Maybe he faking being stupid whole time? Or maybe you know he innocent because YOU KILLED PAM!” Dun Dun yells. “Oh for the love of God, I did NOT kill Pa-I mean Sam!” Daisy yells. Dun Dun hides behind Chimney Man. “She shouting, Dun Dun scared she next on kill list!” Dun Dun says. “If I had a kill list, you would’ve been at the top!” Daisy says. “So you admit it! You going to kill Dun Dun! You going to stab her just like you did Pam!” Dun Dun yells. “I DIDN’T STAB ANYONE!” Daisy yells. “Please everyone, lets try and settle down!” Bo urges. “Look at you playing the role of calm and rational! Maybe you’re trying to hide something, like the fact that you killed Sam!” Grandma says. “I did not!” Bo argues. “Oh yes you did! I always suspected you were a good for nothing homicidal maniac, ever since you were a baby in fact when I first noticed you had the eyes of a deranged killer, and now I know I was RIGHT!” Grandma says. “How can you tell he has the eyes of a deranged killer though? They’re just dots and a monocle!” Daisy points out. “He didn’t have the monocle when he was a baby you idiot!” Grandma says. “But he still had the dots for eyes! How much expression could dotted eyes even show?!” Daisy asks. “Can we please stop arguing?” Bo asks. “Of course you’d ask that of us! You’re always so calm and quiet! WELL THOSE ARE ALWAYS THE ONES YOU SEE GET ARRESTED FOR BEING SERIAL KILLERS!” Grandma yells. “Oh yeah? Perhaps YOU are the one who murdered Sam!” Bo suggests. “ME?!” Grandma asks. “Yes, YOU! You used to work for the government back in the day, probably eliminating threats on their behalf! Perhaps you saw Sam as a threat so you decided to off him!” Bo suggests. “How dare you accuse me of murder, your own mother! I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THAT!” Grandma yells. “You barely raised me at all! You were too enamored with your television set to care about me, your very own son!!!” Bo shouts. Dun Dun is eating popcorn. “Ooooooooh, drama. Dun Dun like.” Dun Dun says.

Five hours later, everyone is still trapped in the cafeteria. “What about when you were 16 years old and I bought you your first car?! You never think of all the nice stuff I’ve done for you, just the so called bad!” Grandma says. “That was a toy car that you found at a pharmacy, mother! You told me I would never be able to drive a real one because I’m too inept!” Bo says. “I never said that!” Grandma says. “Oh yes you most certainly did!” Bo argues. “Did NOT!” Grandma says. “Did too!” Bo tells her. “EVERYONE STOP IT!!!” Daisy screams. “Stay outta this, cocoa puffs! This is between me and my inept son!” Grandma says. “Well as enjoyable as this little family drama is, we still have a murder to solve! Under normal circumstances I really wouldn’t care, but seeing as the only way for us to get out of this cafeteria is to find Sam’s murderer I really feel like we need to focus here!” Daisy says. “Daisy is correct, we are getting off track here.” Bo admits. “Exactly, we need to focus on finding the murderer...AKA HIM!” Daisy yells, as she turns and points at Mr. Whiskers. Mr. Whiskers’ head does a complete 360 turn as he looks at Daisy, his eyes filled with pure hatred. “I don’t know how I never thought of that.” Bo says. “It makes total sense!” Grandma says. “How dare you accuse Mister of the Whiskers! He never do anything wrong in his life!” Dun Dun claims. “Think about it! Mr. Whiskers was furious he didn’t win the million dollars last season, so furious that he actually tried to steal the money after Dun Dun won!” Daisy says. “Oh yeah, Dun Dun forgot about that. Bad kitty!” Dun Dun shouts. Mr. Whiskers sticks up the middle finger to Dun Dun. “My point is that Mr. Whiskers obviously had an ax to grind with Sam, maybe he finally decided to get rid of him.” Daisy suggests. “Mr. Whiskers, what do you have to say to such an enormous accusation?” Bo asks. “Meow meow meow meow meow.” Mr. Whiskers says. “Was...that a confession?” Daisy asks. “I’m not quite sure.” Bo admits. “Mister of the Whiskers say he no do it.” Dun Dun says. “I don’t believe him!” Daisy snaps. “Of course you don’t! You guilty and you trying to frame Mister of the Whiskers! Well it no going to work! Dun Dun refuse to let you frame innocent man!” Dun Dun yells. “He’s not a man, he’s a cat!” Daisy points out. “Dun Dun know that, Dun Dun no stupid! Cactus stupid!” Dun Dun yells. “That’s a new one.” Grandma comments. “My dear friends, we are not getting anywhere by having this terrible argument! Sam’s murderer is still at large and we must band together to figure out the culprit!” Bo says. “That may prove difficult. If it really is one of us like Dun Dun claims, none of us have an alibi because we were all supposedly sleeping.” Daisy notes. “Indeed, which means we’ll need to take a different approach to catch the killer.” Bo says. “Maybe we should dust the murder weapon for prints!” Chimney Man suggests. “Finally a useful suggestion!” Bo says. “Thanks, I’ve seen it on TV.” Chimney Man says. “Don’t go patting yourselves on the back just yet you bozos, there’s just one small problem! We’ve don’t got any kind of data base to run those prints through which means getting the prints off that knife would be pointless!” Grandma says. “Hm...perhaps not. I think I just had an idea on how to solve this murder! Dun Dun, I am going to write you a list of materials I will need. Could you per chance arrange for the delivery of said materials so that I may solve this case?” Bo asks. “Sure, as long as it no expensive. Dun Dun only have 59 cent.” Dun Dun says. “I’d be more than happy to cover the cost.” Bo says. “Could old bald man also buy Dun Dun happy meal?” Dun Dun asks. “Lets not push it.” Bo says. Bo writes down a list on a piece of paper and hands it to Dun Dun. “Do you understand all of that?” Bo asks. “Why do old bald man need new top hat to solve murder?” Dun Dun asks. “That isn’t to solve the murder, its just that the one I’m wearing has gotten rather dirty from all of these dreadful challenges and needs to be switched out.” Bo says. “Dun Dun go pick up crap now.” Dun Dun says.

Later, Bo, Grandma, Mr. Whiskers, Daisy, and Chimney Man are waiting for Dun Dun to come back. “Where the heck is she? She’s been gone for hours!” Daisy notes. “Perhaps she took a wrong turn. Its been known to happen to Dun Dun once or twice or five hundred times.” Bo says. A rope falls from the ceiling and Dun Dun slides down it eating a cheese burger. “Dun Dun back!” Dun Dun says. “Dun Dun, I told you I was not going to buy you a bloody happy meal!” Bo says. “Well Dun Dun no think old bald man need new top hat so she decide to buy happy meal instead!” Dun Dun says. Bo sighs. “Besides that, did you get everything I asked for?” Bo asks. Dun Dun hands Bo a bag. “Here you go.” Dun Dun says. Bo looks in the bag. “You got the cheap brand for everything?” Bo asks. “Dun Dun save you money!” Dun Dun says. “So where is the money that you supposedly saved me?” Bo asks. “Dun Dun use it to go buy ice cream after stopping at Happy Burger.” Dun Dun says. Bo sighs. “Of course you did...anyways, now that I have the supplies, I suppose I should get to work. Dun Dun, may I see the murder weapon?” Bo asks.

Bo is now sitting at a cafeteria table with Daisy, Grandma, Mr. Whiskers, Chimney Man, and Dun Dun standing over him. Bo uses a piece of tape to pick the fingerprint up off of the knife and move it to a piece of paper. “There we have it, the fingerprint of our murderer.” Bo says. “That’s the scariest fingerprint I’ve ever seen.” Chimney Man says. “It looks like every other fingerprint.” Daisy points out. “But it isn’t every other fingerprint, this one belongs to a killer!” Chimney Man says. “So now that we have the killer’s fingerprint, how the heck are we gonna find out who it belonged to?” Grandma asks. “Very simple.” Bo says. Bo pulls out a container of ink and opens it. “Each of us are going to put our finger in this ink and then press down on the paper, revealing our fingerprint. Once completed, we should be able to match up one of the prints to that of the murderer. I’ll begin.” Bo says. Bo sticks his finger in the ink and then places it on the paper. “Who would like to go next?” Bo asks. Chimney Man raises his hand. “I would!” Chimney Man volunteers. Chimney Man sticks his finger in the ink and then presses down on the piece of paper, revealing his print. “Ooooooh, my fingerprint is cool! Definitely not one of a murderer!” Chimney Man says. “That sounds very convincing.” Daisy says. “I know, right?” Chimney Man asks. “I was being sarcastic!” Daisy snaps. Grandma walks up to the ink. “Lets just get this over with.” Grandma says, before placing her finger in the ink. Grandma then presses down on the piece of paper. Once Grandma walks away, Mr. Whiskers walks up to Bo. “I believe it is your turn, Mr. Whiskers.” Bo says. Mr. Whiskers sticks his paw in the ink, pulls it out, places it on the paper, and then punches Bo! Mr. Whiskers then storms off as Bo uses the table to pull himself back up. “Daisy, you are the last one to go.” Bo says. “I’m not doing this! This is total lunacy! Obviously none of us actually killed Sam and Dun Dun is just taking advantage of his death to create this ridiculous challenge! I can’t believe we’ve been entertaining her for this long!” Daisy says. “Why do Willow no wanna do fingerprint, is she scared?” Dun Dun asks. “Willow is a tree, you idiot!” Daisy says. “YOU A TREE!” Dun Dun snaps. “No I’m not! I’m one of the shortest ones here besides the stick figures and the cat!” Daisy points out. “Daisy, please, just do it so we can move past all of this.” Bo urges. Daisy sighs. “Fine…” Daisy says. Daisy sticks her finger in the ink and then presses down on the paper. “Satisfied?” Daisy asks. “Very. Now its time to find out which one, if any of us, is Sam’s killer.” Bo says. Bo pulls out a magnifying glass and begins looking at the different fingerprints. “Mmhm...uh huh...interesting...oh my, that does look quite similar...or perhaps it is this one...that is quite unexpected...maybe I should look here...that is not what I was looking for...that doesn’t look like a human print, perhaps I should look elsewhere…” Bo mumbles. “Can you hurry up and get on with it?!” Grandma asks. Bo stands up. “I can, for I have determined who the murderer is!” Bo announces. Grandma, Daisy, Chimney Man, and Dun Dun gasp. Meanwhile, Mr. Whiskers plays dramatic music on the piano. “Who is it old bald man? Tell us!” Dun Dun urges. “After examining all of the evidence, I have determined that the killer’s fingerprint is an exact match for...Daisy!” Bo announces. Chimney Man, Grandma, and Dun Dun gasp. Mr. Whiskers once again plays dramatic music on the piano. “Who the heck gave the stupid cat a piano anyway?” Grandma asks. Chimney Man shrugs. “Hold on, you think I killed Sam?! ME?!” Daisy asks. “That what he saying!” Dun Dun says. “The prints do not lie.” Bo says. “Congrats old bald man, you win immunity! Condolences Oak, you going to jail.” Dun Dun says. “Daisy is Professor Oak?! No way!” Chimney Man says. Dun Dun pulls out her phone. “Who are you calling?” Daisy asks. “The police! You must pay for what you did to Pam!” Dun Dun says. “Pam” is just fine!” A familiar voice says. Everyone turns to face the door. The bars blocking them in go back up and Sam and Man-Shark walk in! “You...you’re alive!” Bo exclaims. “I don’t understand how this is possible when Daisy stabbed you!” Grandma says. “I did NOT stab him!” Daisy snaps. “Don’t listen to word he say, he not Pam! He imposter named Sam!” Dun Dun says. “The truth is, I was never stabbed! I stayed in the hospital over night for observation and got released earlier today. Before I came here, I decided to stop at Happy Burger for some food when I noticed Dun Dun was in the drive thru in front of me. I thought it was kinda odd that she was this close to the film lot after being eliminated so I decided to follow her after she left, leading me straight back here! So I placed a call to the producers and found out Dun Dun had hijacked the show and that she also cut off the cameras so she wouldn’t get caught! That’s when I knew I needed to get over here and set the record straight!” Sam says. “It not true, it can’t be!” Dun Dun says. “Get her out of here, Man-Shark!” Sam says. Man-Shark picks up Dun Dun and carries her towards the door. “Dun Dun will be back! DUN DUN WILL BE BACK!” Dun Dun screams, as Man-Shark carries her out of the cafeteria. “Wow, this whole challenge felt like one big fever dream.” Daisy admits. “Indeed.” Bo says. “So I understand that Bo won Dun Dun’s challenge?” Sam asks. “Unfortunately yes.” Grandma says. “Well then I guess I’ll honor that. Congratulations Bo, you win a free ticket into the final 4!” Sam says. “How lovely!” Bo exclaims. “As for the rest of you, you are all up for elimination!” Sam announces. Chimney Man claps. “Yay!” Chimney Man exclaims. “That ain’t a good thing!” Grandma points out. Sam turns to face the camera. “And that concludes the latest bizarre episode of Total Yeller Mania Director’s Cut! With Bo winning the challenge, that means Grandma, Mr. Whiskers, Daisy, and Chimney Man are at risk of being voted out! Who will be the next to go? Find out next time on Total...Yeller...Mania...Director’s Cut!” Sam says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down