QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 07: Camp Fright

Go down

Episode 07: Camp Fright Empty Episode 07: Camp Fright

Post by QG Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:30 pm

Sam is standing in the middle of the film lot. “Previously on Total Yeller Mania: Director’s Cut! We started off with an elimination ceremony for the Devious Divas, for the second time in a row, and poor Leafy Fan was the one who got the boot. With Leafy Fan gone, the 8 remaining contestants were tasked with going to war. Each team had to build a tank and were also given supplies of paint guns and paint grenades. You know, just like that one video game...sort of. Anyways, the Overbearing Producers found themselves at Grandma’s mercy as she really embraced being the general on their team. Meanwhile with the Devious Divas, Claire and Dun Dun continued their civil war, Chimney Man continued living in his own little world, and Daisy continued being virtually useless to her team. Once the tanks were finished, the two teams went to war! Well, the two teams with the exception of Dun Dun, she decided to go and run some errands. Back to the actual challenge, Claire and Chimney Man used Daisy as a distraction so they could eliminate most of the other team from the game. Unfortunately for them, Grandma was still in the game and she was out for blood. Claire and Chimney Man wanted to fight back, but Dun Dun was still out and about cruising around in her tank. Eventually Dun Dun finally showed up, but she ended up knocking Claire and Chimney Man out of the game herself before going head to head with Grandma. After a short battle, Grandma was able to blast Dun Dun with paint, winning the challenge for the Overbearing Producers and causing the Devious Divas to lose the third time in a row. Dun Dun, Claire, Chimney Man, and Daisy are all up for elimination, but who will be the next to go? Find out in an all new episode of Total...Yeller...Mania...Director’s Cut!” Sam says.

Claire, Dun Dun, Chimney Man, and Daisy are all sitting in front of the stage. “I cannot believe we are here again. What is the matter with you?! Don’t you care at all about our team winning?!” Claire asks Dun Dun. “NO!” Dun Dun snaps. “Well then I hope you are the one getting sent home tonight!” Claire says. “How many time do Dun Dun have to tell you she no going anywhere because she fan favorite?!?!” Dun Dun asks. Daisy mumbles something. “BE QUIET!” Claire and Dun Dun both shout. “I hope I forgot to take my pizza out of the oven before I came to compete this season.” Chimney Man says. Sam walks on to the stage. “Man am I getting tired of seeing you guys here. I don’t get it! You seem like you’d be the more competent team out of the two, and yet you keep losing! What is up with that?” Sam asks. “Ask her…” Claire says, pointing at Dun Dun. “Anyways, lets not drag this out and get on with the ceremony. Chimney Man, you are safe!” Sam says, as he tosses Chimney Man an award. “Aw man, I wanted to go for a ride on the bus!” Chimney Man says. A spot light shines down on Claire, Dun Dun, and Daisy. “Um, what’s up with the light?” Claire asks. “I’ll tell you what’s up with the light. We’ve gotten our first three way tie of the season! You, Daisy, and Dun Dun all got the same amount of votes.” Sam reveals! “WHAT?! SOMEONE VOTED FOR DUN DUN?! DUN DUN WANT A NAME! NOW!!!!!!” Dun Dun shouts. “Does that mean all three of them are going home? That stinks, I’m gonna miss you guys.” Chimney Man says. “Don’t worry Chimney Man, only one of them is going home. To decide which of the three contestants are getting voted off, we’re gonna do things the old fashion way: we are going to let the contestants vote! That’s right, each member of the Devious Divas will be given the chance to vote out which of their fellow contestants they want gone. Better make your vote count.” Sam says.

CLAIRE’S CONFESSIONAL: “Dun Dun is OVER!” Claire says.

DUN DUN’S CONFESSIONAL: “Dun Dun gonna show Blaire no to mess with fan favorite.” Dun Dun says.

CHIMNEY MAN’S CONFESSIONAL: “I don’t know who to choose! Hm...Eenie meenie miney mo…” Chimney Man says.

DAISY’S CONFESSIONAL: Incoherent noises.

Sam walks back onto the stage. “The votes are in! Daisy, you are the only one out of the three who didn’t get any votes against you, which means you are safe!” Sam says, as he tosses Daisy an award. A spot light shines down on Claire and Dun Dun. “Claire and Dun Dun, one of you will be going home tonight, losing out on your chance of winning a million dollars, an interesting parallel to last season’s finale where you both were the final two. Alright, lets go over the votes then. We’ve got one vote for Dun Dun...we’ve got one vote for Claire...we’ve got another vote for Dun Dun.” Sam says. “Ha! You are OUT!” Claire tells Dun Dun. “No, it not true! It can’t be!” Dun Dun says. “Settle down, we’ve still got one more vote to go, meaning we could potentially have another tie. The final vote goes to...Blaire?” Sam says, in confusion. “Who was Dun Dun supposed to vote for? The mummy?” Dun Dun asks. “There’s just one problem, there is no contestant named Blaire, which means the final votes are one for Claire, one for Blaire, and two for Dun Dun, which means Dun Dun is OUT!” Sam announces. Dun Dun gasps. “WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!” Dun Dun asks. “FINALLY!” Claire exclaims. “Looks like you won’t be making it to the finale this season. Sorry!” Sam says. “Let Dun Dun get this crooked, Dun Dun lose out on money last season because dumb cat steal it and money get eaten by dumber fish, and now she get VOTED OUT?!?! DUN DUN FAN FAVORITE! SHE NO GET VOTED OUT!!!!!!!” Dun Dun yells. “And yet you did.” Sam says. Dun Dun begins stomping her feet. “DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Dun Dun screams in a rage. “Oh boy…” Claire mutters. Dun Dun points at Claire. “This YOUR doing! You RUINED DUN DUN’S GOOD NAME! You smear it! You make her look bad!” Dun Dun says. “There was nothing to smear!” Claire argues. “Dun Dun will remember what Blaire did on this day of mourn!” Dun Dun yells. Dun Dun turns towards Chimney Man. “And YOU! Dun Dun thought she could trust Chimney Guy!” Dun Dun says. “But I voted for Claire!” Chimney Man says. “You did WHAT?!” Claire asks. “You should have voted twice! Maybe Dun Dun still be in game!” Dun Dun yells. Dun Dun turns towards Daisy. “And you...YOU!!!!!!!” Dun Dun yells. “I thought you liked “the mummy”?” Claire asks. “Dun Dun know that no mummy, Dun Dun know that Daisy! And you want to know something else?! Dun Dun know her name Daisy entire time! Dun Dun just no care enough to call her by actual name!” Dun Dun admits. Sam, Claire, Chimney Man, and Daisy all gasp. “Wait, what’s a Daisy?” Chimney Man asks. “Are you done yet?” Sam asks. “Dun Dun no done! Dun Dun NEVER be done! Dun Dun is life! Dun Dun is eternity! Dun Dun is DUN DUN! She haunt your dreams, she ruin your reality, this world of Dun, you all just LIVE IN IT!” Dun Dun shouts. “Yeah, she’s done. MAN-SHARK!” Sam calls out. Man-Shark walks over to them and picks up Dun Dun. “Dun Dun will be back, you hear Dun Dun?! SHE WILL RETURN AND HAVE REVENGE ON ALL OF YOU!” Dun Dun screams. Man-Shark carries Dun Dun over to the bus, throws her on, and the bus drives off. “Did it suddenly get a lot quieter around here?” Claire asks. “I miss Dun Dun already.” Chimney Man says.

The next day, the two teams are sitting in the cafeteria. “So Dun Dun really got voted off?” Yeller asks. “Mmhm.” Claire confirms. “Wow, I never thought I would see the day.” Yeller says. “To be perfectly honest, I am not quite sure how she has lasted all of this time given the fact that she is such a wretched creature.” Bo says. “She’s less wretched than you!” Grandma says. “You’re all wretched creatures…” Disk says. Sam walks in. “Good morning cast! Today is the day! We are officially at the halfway point of Total Yeller Mania: Director’s Cut! When we started the season, we had 14 contestants and now we are done to 7, which can only mean one thing...it is time for the teams to merge!” Sam announces. “You couldn’t have done that while Dun Dun was still here?” Claire asks. “I thought about it, but you and Dun Dun seemed to have so much fun working together. But anyways, as of right now, it is everyone for themselves! I hope you can all keep up with the other contestants.” Sam says. “Won’t that be kind of hard for the girl in a full on body cast?” Yeller asks. “Who? Oh yeah, Daisy! Of course! I’m sure she’ll be fine.” Sam says. Daisy growls. “There’s nothing to worry about anyways for today, I’m giving you all the day off!” Sam tells them. “You’re WHAT?!” Claire asks. “That’s right! To celebrate you all making it to the merge, I am giving each of you an all expenses paid trip to a nearby campsite called Maple Lounge Campsite!” Sam says. “That name sounds kinda familiar…” Yeller says. “Well it isn’t! Its a beautiful place, it has tents, a log cabin, a lake, everything you could ask for! And it is all yours for the night!” Sam says. “What’s the catch?!” Grandma asks. “There is no catch! I just want you all to have fun, you’ve earned it.” Sam claims. “You literally can’t stand any of us, and the feeling is mutual. Why would you want us to have fun?” Disk wonders. “Am I not allowed to grow as a person?!” Sam asks. “You’re a stick figure…” Claire notes. “Stick figures are people too you know! You’re almost making me want to cancel your vacation! Almost!” Sam says. The bus of losers pulls up. “Everyone get on.” Sam says. “Ooooooooh! I get to take a ride on the bus after all! Go me!” Chimney Man exclaims.

The bus pulls up at the front gate of the campsite and the 7 contestants get off. “Hm, this place looks kinda abandoned. Are you sure this is the right campsite?” Claire asks. Suddenly, the bus speeds off down the road. “I guess we are trapped here…” Bo says. Yeller opens the front gate and walks in, followed by the others. “Looks perfectly harmless to me.” Yeller says. A swarm of bats flies over the contestants. “That isn’t ominous at all…” Claire sarcastically says. “What’s the matter with you people?! There’s nothing to be worried about! Everything is gonna be just fine! Its just a campsite!” Grandma says. “A campsite that Sam dropped us off at and abandoned us, a campsite that looks like it hasn’t been used in over 50 years!” Disk notes. “There is nothing wrong with this place!” Grandma says. Suddenly, the campfire lights by itself and a large fire shoots up towards the sky! “Any chance we can call an uber back to the film lot?” Claire wonders. “Don’t be such a wimp Blaire.” Grandma says. “Don’t you EVER freaking call me that AGAIN!!!!” Claire yells. “Jeez, someone is touchy…” Grandma says. “When ISN’T she touchy?” Yeller asks. “Do you think this place has a lemonade stand? I’m really thirsty.” Chimney Man says. “Well then go drink some lake water!” Grandma suggests. “Okay!” Chimney Man exclaims. “Take Daisy with you. Maybe shove her in the lake too? She kinda stinks.” Claire says. Daisy growls. Chimney Man comes up behind Daisy’s wheelchair. “No buts about it, Daisy. We’re gonna take a nice little walk.” Chimney Man says, before wheeling Daisy away. “Think they’ll come back alive?” Yeller asks. “Why wouldn’t they?” Claire wonders. “There’s just something about campsites that equal certain death.” Yeller says.

Chimney Man and Daisy arrive at the lake. “Wow, what a beautiful lake! Look at how green the water is! I bet I could get an awesome third arm from swimming in it!” Chimney Man says. Daisy mumbles something. “I would look good with a third arm, wouldn’t I?” Chimney Man asks. Meanwhile, someone watches them from afar…

Yeller, Bo, Grandma, Disk, and Claire are all seated around the campfire. “So then I shot a giant boulder at Cop’s police car and he ended up having to drive a bicycle from there on! Isn’t that hilarious?” Yeller asks. “It also happens to be illegal!” Bo points out. “Only if you get caught.” Yeller says. The fire starts to die down. “Let me go see if I can find something else to throw into the campfire.” Claire says. Claire stands up, starts to walk away but then steps on a piece of newspaper. “Hm? What’s this?” Claire wonders. Claire picks up the newspaper clipping. “What are you waiting for? Throw it in the fire!” Yeller urges. “Hold on a sec! This is a newspaper clipping from 50 years ago!” Claire says. “Fascinating, now can you throw the freaking paper into the freaking fire?! I was about to tell a story about when I competed on an object show run by two ninjas!” Disk says. “I know those two ninjas!” Yeller says. “Can everyone please shut up?! This article mentions that 7 people disappeared from this campsite over 50 years ago! No one knows what ever happened to them!” Claire says. “They probably died from boredom, this place sucks!” Disk says. “Should we be worried? There are 7 of us, what if the same thing happens to us?” Claire asks. “That is highly improbable. If there were a serial killer who killed those 7 people all those years ago, they are most likely either dead or too elderly to harm anyone!” Bo says. “You got something against the elderly?!” Grandma asks. “Heavens no, mother!” Bo says. “But what if it wasn’t a serial killer? What if it was a ghost? Or an alien?” Claire asks. “Silly Claire, there is no such thing as aliens.” Yeller says. “I’m half alien you moron.” Claire says. “You’re what?! I’m calling immigration so I can make Total Yeller Mania Great Again!” Yeller says. “Shouldn’t Chimney Man and Daisy be back by now?” Bo asks. “They’re probably dead, oh well.” Disk says. “I’m telling you! It was the ghost!” Claire says. “There is no bloody ghost!” Bo shouts. “Okay, then I guess you should have no problem searching for Chimney Man and Daisy.” Claire says. “I...I suppose not.” Bo says. Bo stands up. “I will be back shortly.” Bo says, before walking away. “I better the beneficiary in his life insurance policy and not that idiot Dan.” Yeller says.

Out by the lake, Bo is walking through with a flashlight. “Hello? Chimney Man? D-Daisy?” Bo calls out. Nothing but silence. “Perhaps they went for a walk elsewhere.” Bo says. Bo drops his flashlight. “Oh dear, that won’t do me any good on the ground, now will it?” Bo says. Bo bends over, picks up the flashlight, and then shines it on what appears to be a ghost! Bo then lets out a blood curdling scream!

Yeller, Disk, Claire, and Grandma are sitting around the fire when the scream can be heard. “Did anyone hear that?” Claire asks. “No.” Yeller responds. “It sounded like Bo! We should go check it out.” Claire says. “Do we have to?” Disk asks. “I say let him rot.” Grandma says. “He’s your son!” Claire points out. “I DON’T GOT NO SON!” Grandma yells. Claire turns towards Yeller. “Yeller?” Claire asks. “Don’t look at me, I’ve got a huge inheritance coming my way if he croaks!” Yeller says. “WE’RE GOING TO SEARCH THE LAKE!” Claire yells. “DON’T YELL AT ME BLONDIE!” Grandma yells. “Are we going or NOT?!?!” Claire asks. “I guess…” Grandma says.

Yeller, Disk, Claire, and Grandma arrive at the lake. “I don’t see nothing!” Grandma says. “They’re probably all dead at the bottom of the lake.” Disk says. “Wow, that’s dark.” Yeller says. “And probably true.” Disk says. “Okay, listen up everyone! Its obvious that something has happened to Chimney Man, Daisy, and Bo, but we need to figure out what it was before the same thing happens to us! Thanks to Sam we’re stranded here, which means we could very well be next on the killer’s to kill list!” Claire says. “Oh, that is crossing a LINE! If the killer wants Daisy and Chimney Man dead, that’s fine. If it wants my Dad dead, eh, but I am NOT going to let it kill me! Not when I am so closed to winning my million!” Yeller says. “Maybe we should search the log cabin for clues!” Claire suggests. “How did I get dragged into this mess?” Disk wonders.

Inside the cabin, Yeller, Disk, Claire, and Grandma are searching for clues on the disappearance of their fellow contestants. “I found something!” Yeller shouts. “A clue? Great! What is it?” Claire wonders. “Who said anything about a clue? I found an old Charizard pokemon card! This thing is worth a fortune!” Yeller says. “Since when do you care about Pokemans?” Grandma asks. “I don’t, but I care about money! I’m gonna make a killing off of this thing!” Yeller says. “Guys, focus!” Claire urges. “I think I like, found something.” Disk says, holding a picture. Grandma takes the picture from Disk. “Give me that! Who’s the old dude?” Grandma wonders. Grandma turns around the picture and sees the name ‘Thomas Maple’ written on the back. “Thomas Maple...never heard of him.” Grandma says. “The campsite is called Maple Lounge Campsite, maybe Thomas was the owner?” Claire speculates. “Look it up.” Yeller says. “With what computer, baldy?” Claire asks. “This one, blondie!” Yeller says, pointing at an old looking computer. “Oh...well, who even knows if that thing works!” Claire says. Yeller turns the computer on. “Well it will still need wifi!” Claire points out. “Look at that, perfect signal.” Yeller says. Claire sighs. “Fine, whatever. Scoot over.” Claire says, as she sits in front of the computer. “Thomas...Maple…” Claire types in. “Need help spelling Maple?” Yeller asks. “Shut up!” Claire snaps. Claire begins browsing through several articles. “I found something!” Claire says. “Is it a bus ticket back home?” Disk asks. “No! Its an article about Thomas Maple! Apparently he was the one who founded the campsite.” Claire reveals. “Well that was a whole lot of nothing. Of course Thomas was the one who founded the campsite, tell us something that’s actually useful!” Yeller urges. “I’m not finished reading, dumb butt! Apparently Thomas Maple was a horrible person that pretty much everyone hated. One day he went out for a swim but got stuck out in the middle of the lake. He ended up drowning and no one tried to save him because they all despised him.” Claire reveals. “Relatable. I’d probably let you drown if you were stuck out there.” Yeller says. “So how the heck is any of this relevant?” Grandma asks. “Its relevant because Thomas clearly came back for revenge against all the campers that come here! They let him die, so now he’s returning the favor!” Claire says. “So how come there aren’t any bodies?” Disk asks. “That’s what I’m still trying to figure out…” Claire says. Claire looks something else up on the computer. “What are you doing now? Looking up clearance sales on cheap looking knee high boots?” Yeller asks. “One, my boots are not cheap looking. Two, not a bad idea actually. And three, I am not looking up boots, I’m looking up that case from 50 years ago of the seven people who disappeared from this campsite!” Claire says. “So did you find anything or what?” Disk asks. “No...for some reason, there’s nothing on here about anyone ever disappearing from the campsite. That’s weird…” Claire says. “Well as much fun as this has been, I’m gonna head out.” Yeller says. “And go where?” Claire asks. “The film lot? Home? Whichever is closer.” Yeller says. “You’re gonna die kid!” Grandma says. “Please! You heard Claire, there’s no record of anyone ever disappearing here, at least not online. Chimney Man, Daisy, and my Dad probably just got lost. Who knows? Maybe I’ll run into them on my way home. I’m not sticking around to wait for them though.” Yeller says, before walking out. “Wow, your family sucks.” Claire tells Grandma. “They all take after my good for nothing ex husband.” Grandma says. “So what do we do now?” Disk asks. “We find the killer and stop them before they can hurt anyone else!” Claire says. A scream can be heard from outside. “Another one bites the dust.” Disk says. Claire, Grandma, and Disk run outside.

Claire, Grandma, and Disk arrive at the lake and find the charizard card from before. “R.I.P Yeller.” Disk says. “I lost my son and grandson in one day! I wonder if this will get me some guest spots on some of them daytime talk shows...” Grandma says. “Honey don’t count on it, you aren’t good enough to appear on Wendy Williams.” Claire says. “Wendy Williams was canceled.” Disk says. “WHAT?!?!” Claire asks. “Its true, her final show aired on June 17, 2022.” Disk reveals. “Oh no, that’s terr-wait, now did you know the exact date? Are you a super fan or something?” Claire asks. “N-No! I-I just-it was on a fun fact website like two days ago!” Disk claims. “Not very fun. Okay, well Grandma DEFINITELY isn’t fun enough to appear on Ellen.” Claire says. “Ellen was canceled too.” Disk reveals. “The show?!” Claire asks. “The show and the person. Do you live under a rock or something?” Disk asks. “Dude, I’ve been kinda busy saving the world for the past 10 years.” Claire says. “If you want to save the world, you should try and spare it from your horrible fashion sense.” Disk says. “Why does everyone keep insulting my clothes?!?!” Claire asks. “ENOUGH!” Grandma yells. Claire and Disk turn towards Grandma. “Yeller, Bo, Daisy, and Chimney Man are freaking dead, we’ve gotta focus here!” Grandma says. “I’m going to go and look for more clues.” Disk says. “You sure its a good idea to go and do that alone?” Claire asks. “Its the best idea. I finally get a break from you two.” Disk says, before walking away. “That’s probably the last time we’re ever gonna see that guy.” Grandma says. “No lies were told.” Claire says. Disk can be heard screaming. “Wow, that was fast.” Claire says. “So now what?” Grandma asks. “We accept the fact that we are going to die?” Claire suggests. “What?! No! I’m not gonna let some dumb ghost get the best of me! I’m fighting back!” Grandma says. “Do you have a plan?” Claire asks. “Of course I do.” Grandma says. Grandma pulls Claire closer and whispers something in her ear. “I hate that! No way!” Claire says. “You wanna survive or no?” Grandma asks. “If we do this plan then I’m gonna die!” Claire points out. “Maybe, but maybe not. If we don’t do this plan you’re definitely gonna die! So, you in or not?” Grandma asks. Claire sighs. “Fine, I guess…” Claire says. “Great, lets get to work then!” Grandma says.

Claire walks up to the lake, standing all alone. “This better work or I’m gonna come back as a ghost and kill Grandma…” Claire mumbles. Meanwhile, someone can be seen watching Claire from nearby. The mysterious figure begins approaching Claire from behind. As they get close and reach out to grab Claire, Grandma comes out of nowhere and kicks the mysterious figure to the ground! Claire turns around and she and Grandma see that the mystery figure was someone wearing a white sheet. “Wait a minute, that’s no ghost!” Claire says. Claire pulls the white sheet off and the mysterious assailant. “Mr. Whiskers?!?!” Claire and Grandma both ask. Mr. Whiskers hisses at them. “Of course, its all starting to make sense! There never was a ghost!” Claire realizes. “How do you explain the 7 people that disappeared over 50 years ago?” Grandma asks. “It never happened! Think about it! When we looked it up online, there was nothing about anyone ever disappearing from this campsite. Plus, the news article about the disappearance looked WAY too new to be 5 decades old! Someone used Thomas Maple’s death to create some fairy tale ghost!” Claire says. “But who would do such a crazy thing?” Grandma asks. “Who other than the person who dropped us off here in the first place? Sam!” Claire announces. Sam steps out of the shadows. “Wow, you aren’t as dumb as you look!” Sam says. “You killed my son and grandson! You MONSTER! HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH AN AWFUL THING?! I AM DROWNING IN GRIEF!” Grandma screams. “Cool it with the dramatics, Grandma. You don’t care.” Claire says. “Oh relax, I didn’t kill anyone! And neither did Mr. Whiskers, even though he really wanted to.” Sam says. Yeller, Bo, Chimney Man, Daisy, and Disk come out of the bushes. “This was all a part of some challenge, wasn’t it?!” Claire asks. “Of course it was! You idiots didn’t actually think I was gonna send you on some vacation, did you?” Sam asks. “Honestly? Not really.” Disk says. “The challenge was that each of you was going to get picked off one by one and the last person standing would win immunity. Of course, I wasn’t expecting someone to actually solve the mystery, so since Claire and Grandma both survived the killer, I guess that means they win immunity!” Sam says. “Yes!” Claire exclaims. “Wait, so how exactly does Mr. Whiskers fit into all of this?” Bo asks. “I’m sure you all remember last time we saw Mr. Whiskers in the finale of Castaways, Dun Dun had just won the prize money and he took off with it. He ended up losing the brief case and a piranha ended up eating it. Well because of Mr. Whiskers’ little stunt, he ended up in some pretty serious legal trouble as a result, with lots of legal bills to pay! Fast forward to this challenge and we needed someone to convincingly play the role of a merciless serial killer, he seemed perfect! So we offered to drop the charges and in exchange he would play a part in today’s challenge. But since Mr. Whiskers did such a FABULOUS job being a pretend serial killer, I think it’d be fun to let him back into the competition for real!” Sam says. “NO!” Claire, Disk, Yeller, Bo, Grandma, and Chimney Man say, with Daisy grunting as well. “YES! Mr. Whiskers, congrats buddy, you are back in the game!” Sam says. Mr. Whiskers begins to laugh maniacally. “That’s not concerning at all.” Claire says. “Since Mr. Whiskers has just been let back into the game, I am granting him immunity as well. That means him, Claire, and Grandma can not be voted for in the next elimination. Yeller, Bo, Grandma, Disk, Chimney Man, and Daisy are fair game though.” Sam says.

Sam is standing in the middle of the film lot. “And that concludes another episode of Total Yeller Mania Director’s Cut, and what a dramatic episode it was! Dun Dun got eliminated, the teams merged, and Mr. Whiskers returned to the competition! Claire, Grandma, and Mr. Whiskers have immunity, which means Yeller, Bo, Grandma, Disk, Chimney Man, and Daisy are all at risk for elimination. Which one of them will end up being sent home? Find out in the next episode of Total...Yeller...Mania...Director’s Cut!” Sam says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down