QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 06: All's Fair In Love and War

Go down

Episode 06: All's Fair In Love and War Empty Episode 06: All's Fair In Love and War

Post by QG Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:37 pm

Sam is standing in the middle of the film lot. “Previously on Total Yeller Mania Director’s Cut. We started off with the Devious Divas sending one of their own home. Despite the fact that a Claire, Daisy, Dun Dun, Leafy Fan, and Chimney Man have chosen to fight each other instead of the other team like most people who want a million dollars would do, Cop ended up being the guy who got sent home. That’s right, Cop! The same Cop who had no involvement whatsoever in any of these feuds! Who has basically kept his hands clean this whole season and done nothing wrong! Huh, when I put it like that, its no wonder he got voted off. Anyways, moving on to the next challenge! The two teams were tasked with a dangerous mission in this spy genre challenge, breaking into a government facility and stealing the legendary Crystal Flamingo. The Overbearing Producers ended up having a surprising ally in Grandma, who seemingly has real life experience in spy operations. The Devious Divas on the other hand continue to struggle. Not only is Daisy wrapped in a body cast from her slap fight with the bear a couple of episodes ago, but Dun Dun and Claire are still butting heads on how to lead the team. Over with the Producers, they were able to find the Flamingo and sent Disk flying through a room full of land mines to go and grab it. Hold off on the celebration, he survived. Unfortunately, his team didn’t really figure out how he was going to make his way back. Disk got so worked up that he became unhinged and began screaming at his poor teammates, the noise causing the land mines to all blow up, clearing a path for Disk to bring the flamingo back to his team! Unfortunately for the Producers, the Divas found them and were fully prepared to take the flamingo for themselves! Disk ran back towards the film lot to get the flamingo to me and win the challenge, but Dun Dun gave chase. In the end, Dun Dun got the flamingo and managed to get it to me, but she decided to toss it on the ground like a football and smash it into a million pieces! So since the flamingo didn’t survive the challenge courtesy of Dun Dun, I gave the Overbearing Producers the win! They deserved it, Dun Dun deserved to lose! That flamingo was PRICELESS! Anyway, with the Divas losing, either Claire, Daisy, Dun Dun, Leafy Fan, or Chimney Man will be going home tonight. Who will it be? Find out in an all new episode of Total...Yeller...Mania...Director’s Cut!” Sam says.

Claire, Daisy, Dun Dun, Leafy Fan, and Chimney Man are sitting in front of the stage. “Two challenges in a row! TWO! Does anyone realize how embarrassing that is?” Claire asks. “Why no make it three?” Dun Dun asks. “Third time is the charm!” Chimney Man adds. “This is not funny! We’re about to be down to four team members because the three village idiots keep screwing things up!” Claire says. “Hey! That no way to talk about Leaf Girl, Man-Chimney, and Mummy! They try their best!” Dun Dun says. “Don’t even try that! You are the WORST offender!” Claire snaps. “How dare you say Dun Dun bad teammate! Dun Dun hope Blaire get vote off tonight AND run over by elimination bus!” Dun Dun says. Sam steps on stage. “If you two are finished yet, I’d really like to get this over with! Man-Shark and I have dinner plans.” Sam says. “Oooooooh! Can Leafy and I come? Leafy could really use something to cheer her up after finding out she’s dying.” Leafy Fan says. “NO!” Sam snaps. Daisy mumbles something. “Is the mummy trying to tell us something?” Leafy Fan asks. “She was just letting you know that Yeller lied to gain the advantage in the last challenge, that Leafy is totally fine, and that you are a total moron. Those are her words, by the way.” Claire says. “Yeller LIED?! But he’s such a nice guy!” Leafy Fan says. “A word of advice Leafy Fan, everyone competing on this show is a terrible human being in their own way. Now that we’ve gotten that thought provoking life lesson out of the way, its time to start handing out awards! Claire, you are safe!” Sam says, as he throws Claire an award. “Unbelievable! After everything Blaire do to sabotage Devious Dun Duns?! This game SUCK!!!” Dun Dun shouts. “Be QUIET! Next one safe is Chimney Man.” Sam says, as he throws Chimney Man an award. “I don’t know how this is even possible, and I admit I considered rigging the vote to make it so it wasn’t, but Dun Dun is also safe!” Sam says, as he throws Dun Dun an award. A spot light shines down on both Daisy and Leafy Fan. “Daisy and Leafy Fan, the two of you both got votes against you, which means one of you is now leaving this elimination ceremony still a part of the cast.” Sam says. Daisy mumbles something. “Translation please?” Sam asks. “Daisy said she doesn’t care if she gets voted out because her entire body is in pain and she is sick and tired of her simpleton teammates.” Claire says. Claire turns towards Daisy. “Hey! Who are you calling a simpleton?” Claire asks. “Well then Daisy is in luck! Because the final award of the night goes to...you guessed it...Daisy!” Sam says, before throwing the award at Daisy, hitting her in the head. Leafy Fan claps her hands. “Yay!” Leafy Fan exclaims. “Why are you clapping? You know you got eliminated, right?” Sam asks. “I’m clapping because the mummy got hit in the head and people should do that to it more often!” Leafy Fan says. Daisy growls. The bus pulls up. “Your ride is here. Dun Dun, feel free to hop on with her.” Sam says. “Dun Dun good where she at, Pam.” Dun Dun says. Leafy Fan stands up and walks towards the bus. “Well its been a blast playing with you guys!” Leafy Fan says. “It really has been! You were such a great teammate! You scored us so many wins!” Chimney Man claims. “When?” Claire asks. Leafy Fan turns towards Dun Dun. “Are you going to miss me too, Dun Dun?” Leafy Fan asks. “Do Dun Dun even know you?” Dun Dun asks. “Hahahahaha! You have such an amazing sense of humor!” Leafy Fan says. Leafy Fan walks over to Daisy and hugs her. “I think I’ll miss you most of all, creepy mummy! I wish I could’ve stayed long enough to find out who you really are!” Leafy Fan says. Daisy rolls her eyes. Leafy Fan walks towards the bus, gets on, and the bus drives off. “Again, you sure you don’t want me to have the bus turn around to come and get you Dun Dun?” Sam asks. “Dun Dun sure! You no cheating her out of million dollar again!” Dun Dun snaps.

SAM’S CONFESSIONAL: “Why am I so ticked off at Dun Dun? The truth is that flamingo she broke belonged to my great grandma. Its gone now, Dun Dun broke it. She killed it. She might as well have killed my great grandma too!” Sam says.

The next day, Claire, Daisy, Dun Dun, and Chimney Man are sitting in the cafeteria. “Okay, I know that none of us have exactly been getting along lately…” Claire says. “That no true. Dun Dun get along with Chimney Guy and she no dislike mummy.” Dun Dun says. “Yes you do! Its Daisy!” Claire snaps. “Dun Dun think she would know if Rose was still in game.” Dun Dun says. “She is LITERALLY sitting-you know what? Forget it! Never mind! We can’t be doing this! There are only four of us left on the team, we’ve gotta start working together!” Claire says. “Dun Dun no work with people named Blaire!” Dun Dun says. “Then you should have no problem working with me because THAT’S NOT MY NAME!” Claire screams. “Don’t shout at Dun Dun!” Dun Dun tells her. “I’M NOT SHOUTING!” Claire screams. “Wow, that Blaire girl has some serious anger issues.” Chimney Man says. “Dun Dun know, it very concerning.” Dun Dun says. “SCREW IT! From now on, it is every diva for themselves! I AM FINISHED WITH YOU PEOPLE!” Claire yells. “Well that fine, because Dun Dun NEVER STARTED WITH YOU SO SHE CAN’T BE FINISHED!!!” Dun Dun yells. Daisy loudly growls. “NO ONE ASKED YOU!” Claire yells. “EVERYONE! I HAVE HAD IT!!!” Chimney Man yells. “What you problem?!?!” Dun Dun asks. “Nothing! Everybody else was yelling, I wanted to do it too!” Chimney Man says. Yeller, Bo, Grandma, and Disk walk in. “What is with all the yelling?!” Grandma asks. “I AM SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS, THAT’S WHAT!!!” Claire yells. “I know the feeling.” Disk says. “Are you implying we are not intelligent?” Bo asks. “Your son is a total moron, and I have my doubts about your mother.” Disk says. Bo puts his head down. “We all do…” Bo admits. “What was that?!” Grandma asks. “Nothing mother! Nothing at all!” Bo claims. “He said you’re a dumb old dinosaur, Grandma!” Yeller lies. “Who you calling a dinosaur?!” Grandma asks. “No one! I swear it!” Bo says. Grandma slaps Bo upside the head. “Well don’t do it again! Or else you’re grounded!” Grandma warns. “But I am a grown man!” Bo points out. “WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU?!” Grandma asks. “My apologies.” Bo says. Sam walks in. “I hear a lot of shouting, glad to see everyone is getting along so well! It’ll make this next challenge all the more fun!” Sam says. “Did you hear that, guys? The next challenge is gonna be fun! Sam said so!” Chimney Man says. “Put on your bullet proof vests soldiers, because you are all going to WAR!” Sam reveals. “We’ve been at war for the past 5 episodes, where have you been?” Claire asks. “No no, this is an actual war. There’s gonna be tanks, there’s gonna be guns, there’s gonna be grenades! Not real ones of course, the network said no. So once again we’re gonna have to settle for paint.” Sam says. “Bummer.” Claire says. “So what’s the deal here, whichever team loses all its members first loses? Easy peasy!” Yeller says. “Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Like I said, not only will each team have guns and grenades but they will also have tanks. Unfortunately it wasn’t within our budget to buy any tanks, so before you guys enter the war zone, you’ll be building your own tanks!” Sam says. “I’m pretty sure no one here knows how to build a tank.” Disk says. “I know how.” Grandma says. “Of course you do…” Disk says. “So to break down the challenge, each team will have 1 hour to build their tanks. Once the hour is finished, the tanks will be moved to the battlefield where 1 member from each team will have the privilege of controlling the tank! Everyone else will have to settle for regular old paint filled firearms and grenades. Now the key to winning this challenge is teamwork, both in building the tank and with how you perform out on the battlefield. If you can’t coordinate, you aren’t going to win.” Sam says. “Team Devious Dun Dun have this in bag.” Dun Dun says. “Go team!” Chimney Man says. “Now that you all understand the assignment, its time to get to work!” Sam says.

Yeller, Bo, Grandma, and Disk are standing around a bunch of tank parts. “Just so we all understand each other, I’m gonna be in charge of building this tank and operating it! Nobody else on this team, or in this game for that matter, has the experience that I do! We are gonna build this tank, and then we are gonna destroy the other team! Any questions?” Grandma asks. “Can we order a pizza?” Yeller asks. “I’d rather Chinese food.” Disk says. “Well its a good thing no one cares what you want, you dumb inanimate object!” Yeller says. “If I was inanimate I wouldn’t be here talking to you, IDIOT!” Disk yells. “ENOUGH! I refuse to let our team go the same way as those other losers! We are going to be a united front, do you all understand that?!” Grandma asks. “Yes mother.” Bo says. “What did you just call me?!” Grandma asks. “Mother! I called you mother! Are you saying that you are not my mother?! AM I ADOPTED?!?!” Bo asks. Bo begins sobbing. “My whole entire life has been a lie!” Bo cries. “Don’t be so dramatic! We’re out in the battlefield today son. Today I’m not mother, today I’m General Grandma. You got that, soldier?!” Grandma asks. “Yes mother…” Bo says. “WHAT?!?!” Grandma asks. “I mean General Grandma!” Bo corrects himself. “That’s what I thought! Now lets get to work!” Grandma says.

Dun Dun, Claire, Daisy, and Chimney Man are looking down at a bunch of tank pieces. “What we do with these?” Dun Dun asks. “We build a tank! Duh!” Claire says. Dun Dun backhands Claire across the face! “Ow!” Claire says. “Don’t you speak to Dun Dun like that! She no stupid!” Dun Dun says. Claire sighs. “Okay, look, I think its time we form a truce. Its the only way we’re going to win.” Claire says. “Dun Dun no care about winning.” Dun Dun says. “Then why the frig are you here?!?!” Claire asks. “To make Blaire lose.” Dun Dun says. “I can’t believe people voted for you to win over me in last season’s finale…” Claire says. “Dun Dun can. She fan favorite.” Dun Dun says. Dun Dun turns towards the camera and smiles. “Alright, cards on the table? I hate you, you hate me, and I don’t think either of us would be sad if the other fell into a vat of acid, but can we please put all of that aside for the sake of the challenge? The merge is probably coming soon which means we won’t have to worry about working together after that, then you can try and sabotage me all you want and vice versa. So, do we have a deal?” Claire asks. Dun Dun sighs. “Sure, Dun Dun and Blaire have deal.” Dun Dun says. “You promise no more sabotage?” Claire asks. “Dun Dun promise.” Dun Dun says.

DUN DUN’S CONFESSIONAL: “Dun Dun’s fingers were crossed.” Dun Dun admits.

Grandma is in the process of building the tank. “Can somebody hand me another gun barrel?” Grandma asks. “What do you need all of those for?” Disk asks. “I’m not paying you to ask questions!” Grandma says. “You aren’t paying me at all!” Disk points out. “GIVE ME THE GUN BARREL!” Grandma screams. Bo hands Grandma the gun barrel. “Here you go mot-I mean, General Grandma.” Bo says. “Thank you, soldier.” Grandma says. “I like the way this thing is coming out!” Yeller says. “Its gonna be great! A real weapon of destruction!” Grandma says. Grandma goes to hammer a nail in, but the hammer snaps in half! “WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! CHEAP PIECE OF CRAP!” Grandma shouts. “I know! What kind of hammer snaps in half?” Yeller asks. “I wasn’t talking about the hammer, I was talking about Sam! I don’t know what to do now, I need SOMETHING to hammer these dang nails in!” Grandma says. Grandma looks at Bo. “And I know just the thing to help!” Grandma says. “Why are you looking at me like that?” Bo asks. “Get him, boys!” Grandma says. Yeller and Disk begin walking towards Bo. “No! NOOOOOOOOO!” Bo screams.

“Did anyone else hear that screaming?” Claire asks. Daisy mumbles something. “Never mind that! Dun Dun need screwdriver!” Dun Dun says. Claire hands Dun Dun the screwdriver. “What this crap?!?!” Dun Dun asks. “A screwdriver, just like you wanted!” Claire says. “Dun Dun meant the DRINK!” Dun Dun yells. “There isn’t any alcohol around here! Do you think if there was that I would be going into these challenges sober?!” Claire asks. “That...good point. Dun Dun glad she came up with it.” Dun Dun says. “I’m just...I’m not going to engage anymore.” Claire says. Daisy is hit in the head by a paintball and her chair falls over! Claire and Dun Dun turn and see Chimney Man holding a paintball gun. “Chimney Man! No! Drop it!” Claire demands. “But I wanna play with it!” Chimney Man whines. “There will be plenty of time to do that when you have the opportunity to shoot the other team!” Claire says. “I get to shoot the other team? Cool! Let me go find them!” Chimney Man says. “No, not yet! Soon!” Claire says. Chimney Man sighs. “Okay…” Chimney Man says. Claire turns towards Dun Dun. “So when do you think the tank will be done?” Claire asks. “Dun Dun been thinking about that a lot, and she estimate it will only take 5 minute to 23 month!” Dun Dun says. “We only have like 20 minutes left!” Claire says. “Blaire better hope it take Dun Dun closer to 5 minute then.” Dun Dun says.

Grandma stands before a finished tank. “Tada!” Grandma says. Meanwhile, Bo is lying on the ground with several bruises on his forehead. “My head…” Bo mutters. “Oh walk it off you baby!” Grandma says. “So does this thing actually work?” Yeller asks. “Lets find out!” Grandma says. Grandma puts on a helmet and hops into the tank. Grandma then aims one of the gun barrels at Disk and fires a huge blast of paint! “It works...” Disk confirms. “Just like I knew it would!” Grandma says. “Attention cast! The time to build your tank has officially run out! Please drive your tanks to the nearest war zone so we can start the next phase of the challenge!” Sam says over an intercom. “I’m driving!” Grandma announces.

The two teams arrive at a war zone filled with several structures they can hide behind. “Welcome to the location of the war, which is the final part of the challenge!” Sam says. “I have a question, why are we at war?” Disk asks. “Yeah! We should be friends, not enemies!” Chimney Man says. “I don’t care about being friends, I just want some backstory!” Disk says. Sam sighs. “Excuse me for not writing a whole script for the challenge! If you must know, Claire stole a chocolate pie from Grandma and ever since then the two teams have been at war.” Sam says. “Hey, why do I have to be the bad guy?” Claire asks. “Because Daisy is out of commission so I needed to choose the next in line.” Sam says. “And how come I’m the victim?! I would never let some dumb blonde steal a pie from me!” Grandma says. “I’m not dumb!” Claire says. “Can we please stop questioning the war?! The bottom line is that you all hate each other and want to kill each other!” Sam yells. “We didn’t need a stolen chocolate pie involved to justify any of that. We already want to kill each other.” Yeller points out. “That very true.” Dun Dun says. “Disk is the one who wanted the backstory, blame him for the story about the stupid pie!” Sam says. “Its not my fault you aren’t creative enough to come up with scenarios for your challenges that make sense.” Disk says. “Are we ready to start now or what?!” Sam asks. “YES! We’ve been ready!” Yeller tells him. “Great! Then get to your separate corners!” Sam says.

Claire, Dun Dun, Chimney Man, and Daisy are heading to their side of the field. “So just so that we are all on the same page, the other team is the target! If we fight each other, we’ll lose, have to vote someone off, and then we will only be left with two teammates!” Claire says. “Three teammates, stupid! There four of us now! Even Dun Dun no that dumb!” Dun Dun says. “I’m not counting Daisy, she’s literally useless right now.” Claire says. Daisy growls. “Why would you count her? She got sent home.” Dun Dun says. “No she-I’m not gonna fall for it. So, are we clear on the objective?” Claire asks. “Super clear!” Chimney Man says. “Great, I’ll drive the tank.” Claire says. “NO! Dun Dun driving.” Dun Dun says. “I don’t trust you with a tank!” Claire says. “Dun Dun no trust Blaire with gun, but she still going to let her use one!” Dun Dun says. “I’m sorry, you’re going to LET me?” Claire asks. “Beside, Dun Dun build tank, Dun Dun DRIVE TANK!!!” Dun Dun screams. Claire sighs. “For the sake of civility between teammates, fine.” Claire says. “Gud.” Dun Dun says, before jumping in the tank.

Grandma is walking back and forth in front of Yeller, Bo, and Disk. “Are the three of you ready for the fight of your lives? After all that training, I would sure hope so!” Grandma says. “You didn’t give us any training!” Disk points out. “QUIET MAGGOT!” Grandma demands. “Whatever…” Disk mutters. “Don’t “whatever” her! Apologize to the General!” Yeller tells him. “Alright, fine! I’m sorry General Grandma!” Disk says. “Well I don’t forgive you! Lucky for you though, I’m gonna let you stay on the team. So here’s the strategy, I’m gonna be in the tank and I’ll be going after the other tank. Your jobs are to take out the people who are NOT in tanks! Think you wimps can handle that?” Grandma asks. “I suppose…” Bo says. “You WHAT?!” Grandma asks. “I-I mean we can! Most definitely!” Bo says. “That’s what I thought! Now move out!” Grandma says, before hopping into the tank and driving off. Claire is wheeling Daisy through the battlefield as Chimney Man follows behind her. “So why have you allied yourself with Dun Dun?” Claire asks. “Dun Dun said she’s a fan favorite and can’t be voted out. Maybe if I team up with her, I can become a fan favorite and not be voted out too! Besides, she’s REALLY smart!” Chimney Man says. “Are we talking about the same person?” Claire asks. Daisy mumbles something. “I know Daisy, he CAN’T be talking about Dun Dun.” Claire says. Daisy mumbles louder. Claire looks and spots Yeller, Disk, and Bo traveling together. “Its the other team! They don’t see us which means we are in the perfect position to attack. It’d be nice if we had some sort of diversion though.” Claire says. “I have an idea!” Chimney Man says. Chimney Man grabs Daisy’s wheel chair and pushes it towards the other team! Meanwhile, Yeller, Disk, and Bo are walking along. “I’m telling you Disk, if this neighbor of yours is really giving you problems, just throw rocks at his window every day until he finally leaves! Its how I finally got rid of Ray and Laura.” Yeller says. “But isn’t that, like, illegal?” Disk asks. “That’s why you gotta figure out the schedule of your local police officers. Find out when they take their doughnut breaks and make sure you plan your attacks during them! They won’t give a crap if they’re on break!” Yeller says. “Gentlemen, do you hear that?” Bo asks. “No.” Yeller immediately answers. “Well try listening perhaps!” Bo urges. Yeller and Disk turn in time to see Daisy rolling towards them! Yeller and Disk jump out of the way and Daisy crashes into a tree! Yeller then shoots Daisy. “We got one!” Yeller says. “But why on earth would Daisy be over here by her lonesome? Unless...IT IS A TRAP!” Bo realizes. A grenade is tossed, it detonates, and Yeller, Disk, and Bo are all covered with paint! “Ha! We got them all! Now all we need to do is find Grandma and we’ll win!” Claire says. Daisy wheels herself over to Claire and Chimney Man, growling. “Don’t blame me! It was his idea!” Claire says, pointing at Chimney Man. “It was? Wow, that was a pretty good idea then!” Chimney Man says. “So have you seen Grandma around anywhere?” Claire asks. Suddenly, Grandma’s tank comes barreling through the trees! “HEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE’S GRANDMA!” Grandma yells. Grandma begins firing paint at Claire and Chimney Man. “We gotta take cover!” Claire shouts. Claire grabs Chimney Man’s hand and the two begin running as Grandma chases them. “We can’t fight the crazy old lady on our own! We need Dun Dun!” Chimney Man says. “Well where the heck is Dun Dun?!” Claire wonders.

At Happy Burger, Dun Dun’s tank pulls up in the drive thru. “Welcome to Happy Burger, the hap-hap-happiest place on earth. What do you want?” The drive thru guy asks. “Dun Dun want happy burger smiling combo.” Dun Dun says. “Would you like a drink with that?” The drive thru guy asks. “Do Happy Burger have screwdriver?” Dun Dun asks. “We do not serve alcohol at Happy Burger.” The drive thru guy says. “Well then Dun Dun never coming here again!” Dun Dun shouts, before shooting the speaker with paint and driving off.

Claire and Chimney Man dive behind a wooden structure for cover. “What do we do?!” Claire asks. “We have a dance party!” Chimney Man exclaims. “We are not doing that again! Why is Dun Dun not here helping us?” Claire asks. “Maybe she had errands to run!” Chimney Man suggests. “She wouldn’t just take off during a challenge to run some errands! Even she’s not that stupid.” Claire says.

At the mall, Dun Dun drives her tank right through the front door! A store clerk steps in front of her. “Excuse me, what are you doing?!” The clerk asks. Dun Dun pokes her head out of the tank. “What does it look like? Dun Dun shopping!” Dun Dun tells him. “Ma’am, this is a no war machine business! If you could please park your murder mobile outside, that would be swell.” The clerk says. “How dare you deny Dun Dun entry when she do nothing wrong! She just gonna have to take her business somewhere else!” Dun Dun shouts, before shooting the clerk with paint and reversing out of the mall.

Claire pokes her head up from behind the structure and throws a paint grenade at Grandma’s tank. The grenade explodes but all it does is cover Grandma’s tank with paint. Grandma begins cackling. “Okay, we got the tank. How are we supposed to get Grandma?” Claire asks. “Just keep throwing the grenades! Maybe the tank will blow up!” Chimney Man suggests. “Blow up via PAINT?!” Claire asks. “That’s the only idea I have!” Chimney Man says. “Well the only way to stop her is with our own tank, which would be possible if Dun Dun were here!” Claire says. Suddenly, Dun Dun’s tank arrives on the scene! “Did someone say Dun Dun name?” Dun Dun asks. “Where on earth have you been?!?!” Claire questions. Dun Dun ignores Claire and splatters her and Chimney Man with paint! Dun Dun then drives her tank so it is facing Grandma’s tank. “Dun Dun accept Granny surrender.” Dun Dun says. “Don’t call me Granny!” Grandma orders. “Why? That what they call you in Looney Tunes.” Dun Dun says. “We’ve known each other for how long and you think I’m the old lady from Looney Tunes?!” Grandma asks. “Are you different old lady?!?!” Dun Dun asks. Grandma sighs. “Look Dun Dun, I like you, so I’ll give you a chance to surrender before I force your surrender.” Grandma says. “Dun Dun no quitter!” Dun Dun argues. “You’re right, you’re just a loser!” Grandma says. Dun Dun pokes her head out of the tank. “Dun Dun no loser either!” Dun Dun says. Grandma takes the chance to shoot Dun Dun with paint! “I knew that’d get her to come out.” Grandma says. Sam walks onto the scene. “And the winners of today’s challenge are The Overbearing Producers!” Sam announces. “We did it! Again!” Yeller exclaims. “And it was because of me! AGAIN! You’re welcome!” Grandma says. “We lose?! AGAIN?!” Dun Dun asks. Claire walks up to Dun Dun’s tank. “And its all your fault, AGAIN!!!” Claire yells. “DUN DUN HAVE HAD IT! TAKE IT BACK, PAM! TAKE! IT! BACK! DUN DUN NO LOSE, SHE WIN! SHE ALWAYS WIN!!!” Dun Dun yells. “Not this time you didn’t, or the two times before this!” Sam says. Dun Dun begins stomping on the tank. “DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!” Dun Dun screams in a rage. Dun Dun jumps back in the tank and begins shooting paint at everyone! Sam, Claire, Chimney Man, Yeller, Bo, Disk, and Grandma begin to run. Meanwhile, Daisy is stuck there and is run over by Dun Dun as she chases after the other contestants!

Sam is standing in the middle of the film lot. “And that concludes another episode of Total Yeller Mania Director’s Cut! With the Devious Divas losing yet again, that means Claire, Dun Dun, Chimney Man, and Daisy are all on the chopping block. Which one of them will be the next to go home? Find out next time in an all new Total..Yeller...Mania...Director’s Cut!” Sam says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down