QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 1-16-15

Go down

QG 1-16-15 Empty QG 1-16-15

Post by QG Sun May 29, 2022 7:31 pm

“You and I need to talk.” Queen Goo tells Lucas. “About Katie?” Lucas asks. “I’m going to cut right to the chase. Is your business the reason my daughter is in the hospital?” Queen Goo asks. “King Beast” gets off of the elevator and Lucas eyes him.

“Its over Kitty Cat, you’re under arrest!” Andy says. “I wouldn’t count on it.” Kitty Cat says. She clicks a button on a candle stick and alarms begin going off. “What’s that?” Rebecca asks. “Your demise. In just a little while this entire castle will blow up.” Kitty Cat reveals!

“Sounds like someone activated the self destruct sequence.” Angelo says. “Self destruct sequence?” V.J asks. “That’s right. Its curtains for you old friend.” Angelo says. Angelo goes to run but Serena pulls out a gun and shoots him!

“Darling, you’re home!” Queen Goo says. “I came home as soon as I heard what happened! Is Katie alright?” Fake King Beast asks. “She would be if it weren’t for you.” Lucas says. “Are you suggesting I had something to do with this?” Fake King Beast asks. “No, I’m flat out accusing you.” Lucas says. “Why would you suspect King Beast is responsible?” Queen Goo asks. “Katie and I hacked into my boss’s computer and found a file on King Beast. That was right before the explosion.” Lucas says. “No matter what kind of shady activities King Beast may have been involved in, he would NEVER target a member of my family!” Queen Goo says, before walking away. “King Beast” goes to walk away but Lucas grabs his arm. “We’re not finished.” Lucas says.

“Oh my God, I killed someone!” Serena says. “You did it to protect us!” V.J says. “No! Don’t you get it? I killed a man! That makes me no better than my mother or Lydia!” Serena says. “But you are! You are a better person than Lydia and Madeline combined! You’ll never be able to prove that though if we don’t get out of here!” V.J says. Andy and Rebecca show up. “Where’s Kitty Cat?” Serena asks. “She got away. We don’t have time to chase after her though, we need to get out of here now!” Rebecca says. They run off.

“What else is there to say? You made completely baseless accusations.” Fake King Beast says. “You’re right, I did make completely baseless accusations against King Beast, I should be making them against YOU instead!” Lucas yells.

Andy. Rebecca, V.J, and Serena run out of the castle and are greeted by Peter and Jackie in a WPA van. “No time to talk, DRIVE!” Serena yells. As they drive off, the castle blows up!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum