QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 Episode 08: Turf War

Go down

S2 Episode 08: Turf War Empty S2 Episode 08: Turf War

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:06 pm

*Leafy Fan is sitting on the living room floor in House of Dun holding a leaf. "Its almost dinner time, Leafy! What do you want tonight? Steak? French fries? Ice Cream?" Leafy Fan asks. Dun Dun storms in. "You!" Dun Dun yells. "Hello Dun Dun! How are you doing today?" Leafy Fan asks. "Dun Dun demand to know why there fish food on in her sleeping bag!" Dun Dun yells. "Leafy had gotten sick of carrots, so I decided to feed her fish food!" Leafy Fan says. "In Dun Dun bedroom?! IN HER SLEEPING BAG?! DUN DUN SLEEP THERE EVERY NIGHT!!!" Dun Dun yells. "I like to give Leafy a change of scenery every once in awhile, is that so hard to understand?" Leafy Fan asks. "It is when we talking about leaf that no even have mouth! How it eat?!" Dun Dun asks. "SHE absorbs her food, duh! That is Leafy basic knowledge, dumb-dumb." Leafy Fan says. "If Leaf absorb it food, then why it all over Dun Dun's floor?" Dun Dun asks. "Dun Dun, that's from when you eat." Leafy Fan says. "Don't you sass Dun Dun or she rip that leaf to shreds!" Dun Dun yells. "Block your ears, Leafy!" Leafy Fan says. "IT NO HAVE EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dun Dun yells. "Silence! You don't know Leafy like I do! You don't know her story or what's she's been through!" Leafy Fan yells. "IT A LEAF! IT HAVE NO EARS, IT HAVE NO STORY, IT NO EVEN TALK!" Dun Dun yells. "Stop being mean to Leafy! What did she ever do to you?!" Leafy Fan angrily asks. "It litter on Dun Dun's beautiful floor!" Dun Dun yells. "It was already dirty!" Leafy Fan yells. Dun Dun walks over to Leafy Fan, and rips the leaf away from her. "You wouldn't dare!" Leafy Fan yells. Dun Dun smiles, and rips the lead in half! "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Leafy Fan yells. "Gud." Dun Dun says. Leafy Fan runs over to the pieces of the leaf. "Leafy, speak to me! PLEASE!....YOU MONSTER! YOU KILLED LEAFY!" Leafy Fan yells. "You want new leaf?! GO OUTSIDE AND GET ONE!" Dun Dun yells. "I would never replace Leafy! And even if I did, this place is a toxic waste dump! It was shut down by the board of health! Nobody is even supposed to be living here! No trees grow within a ten mile radius!" Leafy Fan yells. "Well that no Dun Dun's fault." Dun Dun says. "Actually, it kinda is." Leafy Fan says. "That it! Dun Dun sick of this bleep! GET OUT!" Dun Dun yells. "You cant make me!" Leafy Fan says. "What you mean Dun Dun cant make you? It called House of DUN! It named after bleeping Dun Dun! It not called house of Leafy! It called House of Dun!" Dun Dun yells. "Well my name is on the lease, so ha!" Leafy Fan yells. Dun Dun goes and grabs duck tape from a drawer, and makes a line out of tape. "You see side you standing on? That YOUR side! No cross over to Dun Dun's side, EVER!" Dun Dun yells. "Uh, but your bedroom is on this side. Doesn't that mean you wont be able to go to sleep at night?" Leafy Fan asks. Dun Dun looks at her for a second. "Bleep." Dun Dun says. Dun Dun walks to the other side and pushes Leafy Fan over the line. "Then this Dun Dun's side! You no allowed to cross line!" Dun Dun says. "But you just crossed it to push me over here." Leafy Fan says. "Stop making Dun Dun look stupid!" Dun Dun yells. "Sheesh, okay, calm down. But I better not ever see you cross this line!" Leafy Fan says. "Dun Dun would never step foot in you germ infested, leaf dwelling, headquarters." Dun Dun says. "Good!" Leafy Fan says.

Later that day...

*Dun Dun is laying in her sleeping back watching a 4" television with a small hole in it, when her stomach growls. "Bleep, Dun Dun need din din!" Dun Dun yells. Dun Dun runs downstairs and then notices the taped line. "Looking for something?" Leafy Fan asks. Leafy Fan points towards the kitchen, which is on her side. "You kidnapped kitchen! How dare you!" Dun Dun yells. "I didn't do anything! Your the one who thought it was a good idea to put a line of tape on the floor! You also started this entire mess when you killed Leafy! She was so young..." Leafy Fan says. "It was a leaf! Get over it and let Dun Dun eat din din!" Dun Dun yells. "Never! And good luck getting to any restaurant, cause the front door is on my side too!" Leafy Fan says. "BLEEP YOU!" Dun Dun yells. Leafy Fan grins. Dun Dun looks at the kitchen, then at Leafy Fan, then back at the kitchen. "ONE FOR DUN DUN AND DUN DUN FOR ALL!" Dun Dun yells. "What?" Leafy Fan asks. Dun Dun goes running towards the kitchen. "Oh no you don't!" Leafy Fan yells. She takes out a some sort of gun. "THIS IS FOR LEAFY YOU JERK!" Leafy Fan yells. Leafy Fan shoots a baseball at Dun Dun, which hits her in the head and knocks her out. Leafy Fan then picks her up and throws her back on to her side, just as Yeller walks in. "Well this is a new kind of weird." Yeller says. "Oh, hi Yeller!" Leafy Fan says. "Hi Leafy Fan, what's going on?" Yeller asks. "Well, lets see. Dun Dun killed my beloved Leafy, then she had the gall to try and blame me, and then she made a line out of tape and said I had to stay on this side! And you know what the worst part is? She broke her own rule and she tried to come over to this side? Can you believe that bit?" Leafy Fan asks. "Dun Dun is certainly a character. Ok, lets wake her up and then we can try to talk through this." Yeller says. "Bleep that, I want to hit her with another baseball." Leafy Fan says. Yeller gives her a look. "Fine." Leafy Fan says.

*Dun Dun and Leafy Fan are now sitting on there sides of the line, while Yeller stands in the middle. "Okay, why are the two of you so upset?" Yeller asks. "She drop fish food in my room!" Dun Dun yells. "Wait, what?" Yeller asks. "It da truth!" Dun Dun says. "Oh, um, okay. And what did Dun Dun do to you?" Yeller asks Leafy Fan. "She killed Leafy, my darling Leafy! The one per...I mean, living thing that ever understood me!" Leafy Fan says. "Dun Dun did no such thing! She lying!" Dun Dun yells. Yeller gives Dun Dun a look. "Okay, maybe part of it true." Dun Dun says. "So how are we going to work this out?" Yeller asks. "Kick Leafy Fan out on sidewalk?" Dun Dun asks. "My name's on the lease!" Leafy Fan says. "ENOUGH! Okay, you two need to hug it out and say I'm sorry." Yeller says. "But Dun Dun no wanna apologize." Dun Dun says. "Do you want your kitchen back or not?!?!" Yeller asks. "Ugh, fine, Dun Dun sorry." Dun Dun says. There is a long pause. "I'm still not over it." Leafy Fan says. Yeller elbows her. "I'm sorry too." Leafy Fan says. They dance happily.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down