QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S3 Episode 20

Go down

Fantastic S3 Episode 20 Empty Fantastic S3 Episode 20

Post by QG Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:53 pm

Its a new day in Fantastic City. At Kaylie’s apartment, Xavier is reading an article about Lawrence’s arrest on his tablet when Kaylie comes in through the front door. “There you are! I was beginning to think you were never coming home.” Xavier says. “If only that were true. I was at the station interrogating a suspect all night.” Kaylie reveals. “You must be exhausted.” Xavier notes. “You don’t know the half of it. So did you hear the news?” Kaylie asks. “I did. Andy and Rebecca are finally married, what a joyous occasion.” Xavier says. “It is, but that wasn’t what I was talking about. Your uncle Lawrence is alive.” Kaylie reveals. “Ah yes, I did read about that. I also heard that he is currently in police custody. Do you have any idea how the investigation is going?” Xavier questions. “I can’t share details with you about an ongoing investigation, but then I’m sure you already knew that.” Kaylie says. Xavier stands up. “Just as I’m sure you know I won’t accept no for an answer, so I am going to ask one more time. How is the investigation into my uncle going?” Xavier asks. Kaylie shrugs. “I honestly have no idea. I questioned your uncle about one incident, as for the rest, its my understanding the department plans on handing him over to the WPA. Given the scope of his previous crimes, this case seems more appropriate for the international authorities.” Kaylie says. “I wouldn’t count out my uncle just yet. I very much doubt he would have revealed himself if he thought for one moment he’d be spending the rest of his life in prison.” Xavier says. Kaylie crosses her arms. “And just how well do you know your uncle?” Kaylie questions. “I didn’t grow up as a member of the Stanpatos family.” Xavier reminds Kaylie. “Your father was a part of your life, maybe your uncle was too. It does seem strange that your uncle, who’s been presumed dead for seven years, suddenly resurfaces not long after you take control of Stanpatos Enterprises.” Kaylie points out. “I don’t know, maybe Lawrence did come back because of my take over of the company. But trust me when I tell you that I had no idea my uncle was coming to town.” Xavier says. “Did you know he was alive?” Kaylie questions. “I had no idea. Now that we’ve settled that, lets move on to other topics, shall we? I’ve found us a new place to live.” Xavier reveals. “I didn’t realize you were looking.” Kaylie notes. “I wasn’t. It just so happens that Stanpatos Enterprises and my family home are a package deal.” Xavier tells her. “Dylan lived there, didn’t he?” Kaylie asks. “I’ve already evicted Dylan from the property. I had hoped that despite everything Dylan and I could possibly form a bond, but he wasn’t very receptive.” Xavier says. “I’m sure you screwing him over and stealing his company might have something to do with it.” Kaylie says. “It was never Dylan’s company, he’s not a blood Stanpatos. For that reason, the house doesn’t belong to him either.” Xavier says. “Okay...well what if I happen to like my apartment?” Kaylie asks. Xavier smiles. “I can certainly understand why you’d be hesitant to move. This place does have a certain charm. However, the mansion is my home.” Xavier says. “Then move in without me, problem solved!” Kaylie states. Xavier glares at Kaylie. “You are coming with me. You are my fiancee, and as such, we will be living under the same roof. And while we’re on the topic of you being my fiancee, I’d like to inform you that I’ve taken the liberty of setting a wedding date: tomorrow.” Xavier tells her. Kaylie’s eyes widen. “What? That’s WAY too soon!” Kaylie points out. “We’ve been engaged for months, I don’t think its soon at all. You don’t have a problem with tomorrow being our wedding day, do you?” Xavier asks. “I have to work tomorrow.” Kaylie informs him. “Then take the day off.” Xavier suggests. “I can’t take a day off on such short notice!” Kaylie says. “So call in sick. See? I have a solution for everything.” Xavier says. “Can’t we just take a little while longer to actually put some thought into this?” Kaylie asks. “I’ve waited long enough! Tomorrow will be the day when you and I finally become husband and wife.” Xavier tells Kaylie!

In the interrogation room at the police station, Lawrence is handcuffed to the desk when Victor walks in. Lawrence smiles. “Good morning, Victor! How are you doing today?” Lawrence questions. “I’m doing just fantastic knowing that you are locked up. Speaking of, you seem to be in an awfully good mood for someone who spent the night handcuffed to a table being interrogated. What the hell are you so happy about?” Victor asks. “I just prefer not to dwell on the negativity of the situation, I much prefer looking at the more positive aspects! I was reunited with my niece, I got to meet my great niece, and I got to play a small part in the event that was Andy and Rebecca’s wedding!” Lawrence says. “Is that what you call dropping a chandelier on a room full of people?” Victor wonders. “I had nothing to do with that chandelier falling. If I were responsible, do you really think I would’ve been at the scene of the crime?” Lawrence asks. “It really doesn’t matter regardless, you’ll be the WPA’s problem soon.” Victor says. “I don’t suppose you’ve been in contact with the WPA, have you?” Lawrence asks. “Rebecca has, and they are in the process of reviewing your case. It shouldn’t be long before they send an agent to come pick you up and drag you away to a super max prison where you belong.” Victor says. “As lovely as that sounds, I would much prefer to spend the evening enjoying a nice quiet dinner with my family.” Lawrence says. Victor laughs. “That’s not going to happen.” Victor says. “The day is still young.” Lawrence points out. “Well if you want to hold onto hope that you’ll somehow be released, be my guest. It’ll just be all the more satisfying when your hopes are dashed and you are thrown into a tiny little cage.” Victor says. Dylan walks in. “What the hell are you doing here?” Victor asks. “Nice to see you too, Victor. I got a call from my uncle last night asking me to meet. This is him, isn’t it?” Dylan asks. “It is, but I’m not sure why you’d agree to meet with a treacherous son of a bitch like him. But then again, you aren’t much better yourself these days, are you?” Victor notes. “I’d like some time alone with my visitor, if you wouldn’t mind.” Lawrence tells Victor. “Knock yourself out. After all, it’ll probably be the last time the two of you ever see each other before you’re dragged off to a WPA blacksite never to be heard from again. Enjoy.” Victor tells him, before walking out. “Don’t pay any attention to him. Victor has always had a flare for the melodramatics.” Lawrence says. “I’ve noticed…” Dylan admits. “Its good to see you again, Dylan. Its been far too long.” Lawrence tells him. “Has it? I wouldn’t know.” Dylan points out. “The last time we saw each other was over seven years ago, it had to have been before Molly Goo shot me and left me for dead. You see, back then, you were an unwilling guest at Olivia Acerbi’s clinic, a clinic which I owned.” Lawrence recalls. “Did you have me kidnapped?” Dylan asks. “I had nothing to do with that, that was all Wishbone and Liam Murphy.” Lawrence says. “How did Wishbone and Liam Murphy hold me captive in your clinic without you knowing about it?” Dylan wonders. “I never said I didn’t know, just that I had nothing to do with it. I greatly regret the way I disregarded your unfortunate circumstances. In fact, I wish I could’ve been a better uncle in general.” Lawrence admits. “Is that why you called me here? To apologize?” Dylan asks. “Partially.” Lawrence responds. “You’re wasting your time. I’m sure you’ve heard that I’m not biologically a Stanpatos, which means you have no obligation to me.” Dylan says. “I heard all of the sorted details of the Stanpatos Enterprises board meeting the other day. So its true? Xavier is claiming that you aren’t biologically Michael’s son?” Lawrence asks. “That’s right.” Dylan confirms. “Did you run a DNA test?” Lawrence questions. “Of course I did. I compared my DNA to Rebecca’s, and the test came back saying we aren’t brother and sister. Seems Mommy dearest has quite a bit of explaining to do.” Dylan says. “Have you attempted reaching out to Claudia?” Lawrence asks. “I contacted the prison Claudia is being held at, but for some reason they were giving me a hard time about talking to her. So for the time being, the circumstances of my birth remain a mystery.” Dylan says. “Perhaps I can help shed some light on that mystery.” Lawrence says. “What could you have to add?” Dylan wonders. “The whole story. Your father suspected your mother was having an affair, but he never did find out who the other man was.” Lawrence says. “And you know who that other man is? How would you know? Did Claudia confide in you?” Dylan asks. “She didn’t have to. I was the man your mother was having an affair with, which means there is a chance you could be my son.” Lawrence admits!

At the Lakeside Diner, Lucas is sitting at a table when Acerbi approaches him. “Hello Lucas, its been quite some time.” Acerbi says. “It has. Last time I saw you was at Lydia’s memorial.” Lucas recalls. “Indeed. How are you doing?” Acerbi asks. “I’m struggling a bit, but I’m managing. How about you?” Lucas wonders. Acerbi sighs. “I’m lost without my Josephine. With Brody dead and Adelina in hiding, Josephine was virtually the only child I had left. Now...I have none.” Acerbi says. “If you’d like, I could try and track Adelina down for you. Maybe I could arrange for you to see her.” Lucas suggests. Acerbi shakes her head. “No, it would be far too dangerous. Madeline Masters made it abundantly clear at Lydia’s memorial that she still wants Adelina dead.” Acerbi notes. “Maybe you could get Adelina protection. Now that Lawrence is back in town, maybe you could call in a favor from him.” Lucas suggests. “Lawrence? There is only one Lawrence I know, and he’s been dead for years.” Acerbi says. “Apparently you’re a little behind the times. Lawrence Stanpatos is alive, and he’s here in Fantastic City.” Lucas reveals. Acerbi’s eyes widen. “I...I don’t understand how that is possible.” Acerbi says. “Neither do I, but its true. He’s currently being held at the police station.” Lucas says. “That isn’t very comforting. With his resources, its very unlikely a prison won’t be able to stop Lawrence from wreaking his havoc.” Acerbi says. “You seem worried. Would Lawrence have any reason to come after you?” Lucas questions. “I betrayed Lawrence years ago, and knowing him, he is going to want vengeance.” Acerbi says.

At the Goo Castle, Andy walks into the parlor and finds Rebecca sitting behind the desk, looking at Lawrence’s file. “Good morning. Have you been up all night?” Andy questions. “Most of it at least.” Rebecca admits. “What’s bothering you? If its Lawrence, just remember that he’s locked up, he’ll never be able to hurt anyone again.” Andy says. “I know he’s locked up, I’m just trying to make sure he stays that way. I’ve been looking through his file, trying to make sure there isn’t any loop hole that will help him avoid prosecution.” Rebecca says. “Did you find anything?” Andy questions. “The case seems pretty air tight. Lawrence’s crimes at the Acerbi clinic in Phoenix, providing cover for criminals such as Liam Murphy, Wishbone, Andre, The Evil Force, not to mention the stunts he pulled when he was trying to get his hands on the diamond jewels. He is going away for a very long time.” Rebecca says. “Good. We have enough to deal with from the Stanpatos family because of Xavier, we don’t need Lawrence too.” Andy says. “You know, I still wonder if you were on to something when you suggested Lawrence and Xavier could be working together. It just seems very peculiar that Lawrence’s return coincides with Xavier being appointed CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises.” Rebecca notes. “So what would Lawrence have to gain from Xavier being CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises?” Andy wonders. “Maybe Lawrence is using Xavier as a pawn. My uncle is a master manipulator, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he’s been secretly pulling Xavier’s strings this entire time.” Rebecca says. “If that’s true, do you think Lawrence had a hand in Issac’s kidnapping?” Andy wonders. “Anything is possible, especially where Lawrence is concerned. But if it does turn out that Lawrence and Xavier are in league with each other, this situation is far more dangerous than I thought.” Rebecca says.

At the Stanpatos Mansion, Xavier walks Kaylie into the living room. “So, what do you think of our new home?” Xavier asks. “I think its creepy.” Kaylie admits. “That’s understandable. There are all sorts of ghosts trapped within the walls of this house.” Xavier says. “Please tell me you aren’t being literal.” Kaylie urges. “I wish I weren’t.” Xavier says. “Why would you want to live here?” Kaylie questions. “Its my family home, its what my father would want for me.” Xavier says. “Is that what you’ve been doing this whole time? Living the life your father wanted for you?” Kaylie asks. “Its worked out for me so far. I have everything I’ve ever wanted. I’m in control of the family empire, I have money, power, a beautiful woman by my side.” Xavier says, while smiling at Kaylie. “Obviously you don’t have everything you want because I am not by your side. I might live with you, hell I might even marry you, but I will never love you. I just don’t understand why you are okay with living that sort of life. Why don’t you go find someone else that is capable of loving you back instead of forcing me into a loveless marriage?” Kaylie asks. “I don’t want someone else, I want you.” Xavier tells her. “You can’t have me, at least not in the way you want. Our marriage will be in name only.” Kaylie says. “Our marriage will go however far I want it to go. Lets not forget that I still have your son, and all it takes is one time for you not to comply with my demands for him to lose his precious little life.” Xavier says. Kaylie’s eyes widen. “How far are you expecting things to go between us?” A disturbed Kaylie wonders. Xavier smiles. “Lets just say I’m very much looking forward to the honeymoon.” Xavier tells her…

Dylan sits across from Lawrence in the interrogation room. “You had an affair with my mother? Your brother’s wife?” Dylan asks. “It wasn’t my proudest moment. Michael and I didn’t always see eye to eye, but he was my brother and I loved him very much.” Lawrence says. “How’d it happen?” Dylan asks. “The same way most of Michael and Claudia’s marital problems began, Claudia discovered Michael was having an affair. Mind you, this was the first time Claudia had found out Michael was cheating on her, so she was absolutely distraught. She turned to me for comfort.” Lawrence says. “Why you?” Dylan questions. “Because the relationship Claudia and I shared at the time was beyond her being my brother’s wife, she and I were close friends. When Claudia came to me and told me that Michael had been unfaithful, it was the lowest point I had ever seen her at. She felt betrayed, she felt like no one loved her, and what made it even worse was the fact that the two of them already had a child in Andre. So not only had Michael been seeing another woman, he did it while Claudia was at home taking care of their young son. As we were talking, the conversation became more and more intimate, and we ended up kissing.” Lawrence reveals. “Please...spare me the gory details.” Dylan urges. “Of course.” Lawrence says. “So it never occurred to you that I could be your son?” Dylan questions. “Of course it did! After I discovered Claudia was pregnant, I went to her and we discussed the possibility that you could be mine.” Lawrence recalls. “And where did that conversation go?” Dylan wonders. “Your mother wanted me to look the other way and pretend there was no chance you could be mine, I wasn’t willing to do that. I told her that if you were my son, I had every intention of playing an active role in your life. Of course Claudia disapproved, she knew that meant Michael would discover our affair and she was terrified he would leave her.” Lawrence says. “Affair? So it wasn’t just one time?” Dylan asks. “I’m afraid not. Back then Claudia and I were attracted to each other and we foolishly allowed that attraction to lead us down dangerous paths.” Lawrence says. “So how did you go about finding out if I was your son or not?” Dylan asks. “I was going to have a DNA test run after you were born, but Michael beat me to the punch. He came to Claudia one day, he accused her of having an affair to get back at him for his, and then he said that the moment you were born, he wanted a DNA test run. Claudia reluctantly agreed to those terms, wanting to prove to Michael that she wasn’t having an affair, and once you were born, a DNA test was run which proved you were Michael’s son.” Lawrence says. “And Michael never worried that Claudia would doctor the test?” Dylan asks. “One of Michael’s greatest flaws was how he always underestimated your mother. He didn’t realize just how capable and how dangerous she actually was. He had no reason to think she had the power to fabricate DNA test results! Quite frankly, the thought never occurred to me either. Believe me, if I thought for a moment that you really were my son, I never would’ve let my brother raise you! I would have claimed you as my own, I would have given you the world! There’s still time for that, you know. You and I can still connect as father and son.” Lawrence says. Dylan’s eyes widen. “If you really are my father...that means that I’m still a Stanpatos.” Dylan realizes. “You sound pleased. The Dylan Stanpatos I once knew would relish the thought of escaping this family’s genes.” Lawrence notes. “I’m not that person anymore. Ever since I came back to Fantastic, being a Stanpatos has been my only identity. Having that stripped from me...I didn’t know what I was going to do. But this...this changes everything!” Dylan exclaims. “It does. Not only are you still a Stanpatos, but you also have a newfound sister.” Lawrence points out. “Clara.” Dylan realizes. “I prefer to think of her by the name she was given at birth, Chloe. Its the only name I’ve ever known her by.” Lawrence says. “Are you saying you’ve never even met Clara?” Dylan asks. “I unfortunately haven’t had the pleasure. It wasn’t discovered that my daughter Chloe survived her premature birth until after I was presumed dead.” Lawrence reveals. “How did that happen?” Dylan asks. “Your mother. She pushed Molly down a flight of stairs while she was pregnant, Molly went into premature labor, and the doctors told us that our daughter Chloe didn’t survive. In reality, Claudia paid the doctors off and then sold Chloe to that Ian McGuire character, which is when she became Clara McGuire.” Lawrence says. “Why would my mother do all of this?” Dylan questions. “Because despite her marriage to my brother, she was infatuated with me, and she utterly despised Molly.” Lawrence says. “So...you haven’t reached out to Clara yet?” Dylan asks. “Not yet. Even when I do make contact, I’m uncertain of how receptive Clara will be to me wanting to get to know her, given my unfavorable reputation.” Lawrence says. “In fairness, I’ve heard Clara is nowhere near sainthood. Wait...if I’m your son, that means I’m still eligible to run Stanpatos Enterprises!” Dylan realizes. “That’s right.” Lawrence confirms. “How quickly can we have a DNA test run? The quicker I can verify that I’m your son, the quicker I can send Xavier packing, preferably back to the U.K!” Dylan says. “I promise you, we can do a DNA test as soon as the opportunity arises. But if you wish to reclaim the CEO position from Xavier, we first need to do something about those pesky embezzlement charges hanging over your head.” Lawrence says. “We? Does that mean you support me being the CEO?” Dylan asks. “Of course I do! You are my son, after all.” Lawrence notes. “I...I guess I just assumed that you coming back meant you wanted the job for yourself.” Dylan notes. “My current circumstances would present somewhat of a roadblock. Besides, I’m long past the days of wanting to run Stanpatos Enterprises. The time has come for the younger generation to take the reigns.” Lawrence says. “Xavier is a part of that generation.” Dylan points out. “Xavier isn’t my son. I heard you suspect him of framing you for the embezzlement.” Lawrence says. “I don’t just suspect him anymore. Xavier basically admitted it to me.” Dylan reveals. “Why would he do a thing like that?” Lawrence wonders. “To ruin my relationship with my girlfriend.” Dylan tells him. “I’m sorry, I’m afraid you’ve lost me. I don’t understand how Xavier confessing to framing you for embezzlement would ruin your relationship with your girlfriend. Was this woman only interested in you when she thought you were a con artist and a thief?” Lawrence wonders. “Those are the sort of qualities that would attract Daisy, but no, that’s not what happened. The reason our relationship is ruined is because Xavier blackmailed her into sabotaging me, which includes framing me for embezzlement.” Dylan says. “That is certainly a deal breaker...I assume you have since ended this relationship?” Lawrence asks. “Of course I did.” Dylan says. “Do you plan on seeking revenge against her?” Lawrence wonders. “There’s not much more I could do to her. She doesn’t have any friends, she doesn’t have any family, her career as a lawyer ended when she was disbarred a few years ago, and she barely has any money of her own since her cheap bastard of a father hated her and left her nothing in his will. Pretty soon, she’s going to be homeless and alone.” Dylan says. Lawrence smiles. “As lovely as all of that sounds, it doesn’t really provide you with a sense of satisfaction, now does it? The truth is, you are a Stanpatos. The thirst for revenge is in your blood.” Lawrence says. “Look, I’d love to get back at Daisy for screwing me over, but like I said, there’s not much more I can do.” Dylan says. “I disagree. In fact, I know of a way you can get revenge on this Daisy woman and clear your name in one fell swoop.” Lawrence tells him…

At Vernier’s Bistro, Daisy is sitting at the bar, having a drink, when she flashes back.

Dylan and Daisy stop in the middle of the restaurant aisle, as tango music plays in the background. “I don’t think its working.” Dylan tells Daisy. “Give it time. Once Andy sees us dancing, he’ll finally realize what a mistake he made reuniting with Rebecca.” Daisy says. “But do we really have to dance in the middle of the restaurant?” Dylan questions. “Yes, we do! Now stop your whining and your bitching and dance with me! I hope you know how to tango.” Daisy says. “Do you?” Dylan asks. “I’m a fast learner.” Daisy says. Dylan twirls Daisy around. “See? I’m getting the hang of it.” Daisy says.

Daisy places both of her hands on Dylan’s chest. Dylan and Daisy gaze into each other’s eyes, and the two begin moving closer to each other.

Back in the present, a tear rolls down Daisy’s cheek. “You look like you could use a friend.” A familiar voice says. Daisy turns and sees Kristina standing there. “Do you know where I could find one?” Daisy asks. “I don’t know, your boyfriend might be willing to listen to you. Where’s Dylan?” Kristina asks. “Who knows.” Daisy says. “I see, so this must be about Dylan.” Kristina realizes. Kristina sits next to Daisy. “Do you want to talk about it?” Kristina asks. “Why would you want to listen to anything I have to say? You’re married to Brady, Andy’s cousin.” Daisy points out. “I know you’ve done a lot of crappy things. But if you want to talk, I’d be happy to listen. Its the least I can do after all the awful stuff I did to you when I thought I was The Evil Force.” Kristina says. “You remember all of that?” A surprised Daisy asks. “No, I don’t actually. I’m just going off of everything Brady has told me and what I’ve read on the internet.” Kristina says. “If you have somewhere to go, just go. The last thing I want right now is someone’s pity.” Daisy says. “I’m meeting Brady here for lunch, so I have some time. What’s going on?” Kristina asks. “Things between Dylan and I are over. He threw me out of his house and out of his life.” Daisy reveals. “Do you have a place to stay?” Kristina asks. “I’m using my very limited funds to pay for a hotel.” Daisy admits. “So what went wrong? I thought you and Dylan were happy.” Kristina says. “We were, until Xavier Irons came into the picture.” Daisy says. “I’ve heard of him. He’s the new CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises and Michael Stanpatos’ long lost son. How did Xavier blow up your relationship with Dylan? Wait...you didn’t cheat on Dylan with him, did you?” Kristina asks. “Ew, GOD no! The thing is...Xavier stumbled upon a certain secret of mine, and he used it to blackmail me into sabotaging Dylan so that he could get Dylan ousted from Stanpatos Enterprises and replace him. Once Xavier got what he wanted, he told Dylan everything.” Daisy reveals. “Dylan must’ve been pissed.” Kristina notes. “So pissed he ended things right then and there.” Daisy says. “Can you really blame him, though?” Kristina asks. “If it were anyone else I wouldn’t. But Dylan is the sort of person who would’ve done the exact same thing in my position, so for him to act so self righteous really isn’t a good look.” Daisy complains. “What do you want him to do? Just shrug and forget everything?” Kristina asks. “The least he could do is be a bit more understanding.” Daisy says. “Dylan lost his job and his home, I can understand why he’d be a little too pissed to be understanding.” Kristina says. Daisy glares at Kristina. “I’m sorry, why am I sitting here listening to you? You’re not helping!” Daisy tells her. “I’m just trying to help you be rational about this.” Kristina says. “Yeah, well, screw your rationality! I’m leaving.” Daisy grabs her purse, storms off, and passes Brady as he is coming in. “Your wife is totally useless!” Daisy tells him, as she gets on the elevator. Brady walks over to Kristina. “What’s her problem?” Brady questions. “She and Dylan broke up. I tried talking to her, but I guess I wasn’t enabling her enough. Oh well, I’m not gonna waste too much time thinking about it.” Kristina says. “Good idea. So why’d you want to meet up here? This place seems kinda fancy for us. Are we celebrating something?” Brady asks. “Come on, lets grab a table/” Kristina suggests. Brady and Kristina walk over to a table and sit down. “What’s going on? Is everything okay?” Brady asks. “Yeah, everything is fine! Better than fine, actually. And to answer your question from earlier, we do have something to celebrate.” Kristina admits. “What’s that?” Brady asks. “So...I wasn’t feeling that great when I first got out of bed this morning, and I ended up throwing up.” Kristina tells him. Brady raises an eyebrow. “Alright...and how come are we celebrating that?” Brady asks. “Shhh, just let me finish! So, after that, out of curiosity, I took a home pregnancy test, and...it came back positive.” Kristina reveals! Brady’s eyes widen. “Does this mean what I think it means?” Brady questions. “I think it means we’re having a baby.” Kristina tells him. Brady raises his arms in the air. “YES!” Brady shouts. Brady stands up and walks over to Kristina, picks her up out of her chair, and spins her around. “Put me down you jerk! I’m carrying precious cargo!” Kristina laughs. Brady puts her down. “Sorry...oh man, we’ve got so much to do! We gotta put together a nursery, buy some baby stuff, learn how to take care of a baby in general!” Brady notes. “I think we have a little bit of time before the baby is born to figure all that out.” Kristina says. “This is the happiest day of my life.” Brady tells her. Brady turns to face the entire restaurant. “Hey everyone, my wife is having a baby!” Brady shouts. The whole restaurant begins clapping for Brady and Kristina, as Brady pulls Kristina into a kiss.

“What happened between you and Lawrence that would make him want revenge?” Lucas asks Acerbi. “Years ago, when they were just kids, Andre Stanpatos pushed his younger sister Kassandra down a flight of stairs. I told the family that Kassandra had died from her injuries, but in reality, she was still very much alive.” Acerbi notes. “I think I remember Kassandra, she lived in Fantastic years ago. Why did you lie?” Lucas questions. “I knew it wouldn’t be the last attempt Andre would make on his sister’s life. Even back then, he was unhinged and dangerous. Faking Kassandra’s death was the only way to protect her from the dangers of being a member of the Stanpatos family. This all became public knowledge when Kassandra resurfaced here in Fantastic seven years ago, which means Lawrence must know by now, and he is likely to want payback.” Acerbi says. “If you want protection, just let me know. I can arrange for you to have a 24/7 security detail.” Lucas offers. “Why would you do a thing like that for me, of all people?” Acerbi questions. “You were important to Lydia.” Lucas points out. “I appreciate your offer...but it would be pointless. If Lawrence does decide to exact revenge, I doubt security guards would be enough to save me.” Acerbi says. Julia approaches their table. “Hey Lucas, sorry I’m late.” Julia says. “That’s alright. Let me introduce you two. Julia Gray, this is Olivia Acerbi.” Lucas introduces. “Yeah, I think I remember seeing you around the hospital.” Julia tells Acerbi. “You are the one who brought in Lucas after Joe Fish stabbed him.” Acerbi recalls. “Its a good thing she found me, or else I probably wouldn’t have survived. Julia has been a real life saver, literally.” Lucas says. “Mmm. So tell me, what is the nature of your relationship?” Acerbi questions. “I think that would fall under the category of “None of your business.” Julia tells her. “Its okay. Julia and I are just friends.” Lucas says. “I see. I would hate to ruin your platonic lunch, so I should be getting back to the hospital.” Acerbi says, as she stands up. “It was good seeing you, and let me know if Lawrence gives you any trouble.” Lucas says. “I can handle Lawrence.” Acerbi says, before walking out. Julia takes Acerbi’s seat. “Were you talking about Lawrence Stanpatos?” Julia asks. “Do you know him?” Lucas questions. “I know of him. His case has been all over the news today. Apparently he was supposed to be dead but now he isn’t, how the hell did that happen?” Julia wonders. “Members of his family have a talent for cheating death.” Lucas notes. “Oh...well I don’t want to waste too much time talking about him. Did you find anything out about Issac’s adoption?” Julia questions. “I had my people look into it, and as far as I can tell, Issac was never adopted by anyone. In fact, there’s no record of him ever having went to an adoption agency.” Lucas reveals. “Which means Kaylie lied. That’s nothing new lately.” Julia notes. “Which begs the question, why did Kaylie lie?” Lucas wonders.

In Ava’s bedroom at the Goo Castle, Demon Ava is reading an article about Lawrence’s arrest on her phone. Demon Ava laughs. “I assumed I would be the one causing problems at Andy and Rebecca’s wedding. I guess I should’ve predicted this, the two of them have about three dozen enemies waiting in the wings to destroy them. They’re gonna have to get in line. Its my turn to shine, and I cannot wait until its finally time to carry out my plans against that neanderthal Andy Goo.” Demon Ava says. Someone knocks on the door. “Hey Ava, you in there?” Andy calls out. “Yeah, come in!” Ava calls out, in her normal voice. Andy walks in. “Were you talking to someone? I could’ve sworn I heard another voice in here.” Andy notes. “I was watching a video on my phone. What’s up?” Ava asks. Andy sits on the bed. “We haven’t seen much of each other since the wedding yesterday.” Andy points out. “I didn’t want to be a bother to you or Mom.” Ava claims. “Still...a lot happened yesterday, I just want to make sure you’re alright.” Andy says. “By a lot, do you mean Uncle Lawrence crashing the wedding and then the chandelier crashing?” Ava questions. “You don’t have to call him Uncle Lawrence, he won’t be around much.” Andy tells her. “He’s still my uncle. What’s going on with him? Is he still in jail?” Ava questions. “He is, and it doesn’t look like he’ll be getting out.” Andy says. “Its probably safer that way.” Ava says. Andy raises an eyebrow. “Is something wrong?” Ava questions. “Its just...you’re taking everything that happened yesterday surprisingly well.” Andy notes. “I’m a big girl, I can handle it.” Ava says. Andy smiles. “I’m happy to hear you’re okay. Can I get you anything? Some lunch?” Andy questions. Ava smiles. “I’m fine, thanks.” Ava says. Andy nods. “Alright. Again, I’m really glad you’re okay.” Andy tells her, before walking out. Ava’s eyes glow red. “Your concern is touching, but you should be less worried about me and more worried about yourself.” Demon Ava says…

Xavier is with Kaylie in the living room of the Stanpatos mansion. “I’m going to talk to the chef and hopefully arrange a five star dinner appropriate for the eve of our wedding. I can’t wait to finally be able to call you my wife.” Xavier says, before exiting the room. Once Xavier is gone, Kaylie immediately pulls out her phone and makes a call. “Hey Kay, what’s up?” Bethany answers. “Xavier and I are getting married tomorrow.” Kaylie reveals. Bethany’s eyes widen. “That’s kinda sudden.” Bethany points out. “Yeah, tell me about it!” Kaylie says. “What are you gonna do?” Bethany asks. “I have to try and find some way to get out of this! Xavier...he told me that he can’t wait until the honeymoon. I’m sure you can figure out what that means.” Kaylie says. “I’ll kill that bastard before I EVER let him lay a finger on you.” Bethany says. “I appreciate that, but I want this to end without you going to jail and without my son dying, which means we’re gonna have to find another way somehow.” Kaylie says. “We’ll figure something out, don’t worry.” Bethany says. “Like what? We’ve been trying to neutralize Xavier for MONTHS, and we keep coming up empty! Even if I was so desperate to get away from Xavier that I’d kill him, it still wouldn’t bring Issac home! It DEFINITELY wouldn’t ensure his safety!” Kaylie points out. “Don’t worry. Now that the stakes have been raised, I’m gonna be working over time to bring Issac home, and make sure that sleazy son of a bitch Xavier gets exactly what he deserves.” Bethany says. “Thank you. It means the world to me that you’re doing all this.” Kaylie says. “I’d do anything for you, you know that.” Bethany says. Kaylie briefly smiles. “I have to go before Xavier gets back.” Kaylie says. “Okay. Keep me updated.” Bethany says. “Okay. Bye.” Kaylie says, before hanging up. Xavier comes back in. “So, how do you feel about lobster for dinner?” Xavier questions. Kaylie fakes a smile. “Lobster sounds fine.” Kaylie claims.

In the interrogation room at the police station, Dylan leans back in his chair. “I’m not sure I like the sound of your plan.” Dylan says. “Why not? It would exonerate you! Unless...are you concerned about implicating Daisy? Are you still trying to protect her?” Lawrence questions. “Of course not! I’m just not sure I can trust you.” Dylan says. “Why wouldn’t you be able to trust me? I’m your father.” Lawrence points out. “Allegedly, there hasn’t been a DNA test. Besides, everything I’ve heard about you suggests you can’t be trusted.” Dylan points out. “I understand why you would have reservations about me, not just because of my previous misdeeds but because of my previous misdeeds that were directed at you. But now that I know the truth...more than anything, I want to help my son get back what was stolen from him. But, before I can do that, we need to make these embezzlement charges disappear. Its the only way the board would even entertain the idea of ousting Xavier and replacing him with you. Oh my son, I have such big plans for the future of this family, plans that will help the Stanpatos dynasty soar to new heights. But in order for me to see these plans through, you need to be reinstated as CEO.” Lawrence says. “What plans are you talking about?” Dylan wonders. “We’ll discuss those more at length once you are back in your rightful place as CEO.” Lawrence says. “Okay, and how do you plan on carrying out any of said plans from where you are going?” Dylan asks. Lawrence smiles. “I wouldn’t worry too much about that, the truth is that I’m not going anywhere.” Lawrence assures him.

Out in the squad room, Rebecca approaches Victor. “How is everything going with Lawrence?” Rebecca questions. “Detective Simms spent all night interrogating Lawrence, and apparently he was being very cooperative. There is one thing though, he is still denying having anything to do with that chandelier falling.” Victor says. “It doesn’t matter. With all the evidence we have against Lawrence for his other crimes, he is going to be locked away for the rest of his miserable life.” Rebecca says. A man wearing a suit approaches Victor and Rebecca. “Excuse me ma’am, you’re police commissioner Rebecca Rogers, correct?” The man asks. “That’s right. Who’s asking?” Rebecca wonders. The man flashes his badge. “Agent Thomas, World Protective Agency. I’m here for Lawrence Stanpatos.” Agent Thomas reveals. “Of course. Follow me.” Rebecca says. Rebecca and Victor lead Agent Thomas into the interrogation room, and Rebecca notices Dylan. “What are you doing here?” Rebecca asks. “Lawrence called me here.” Dylan reveals. “I just wanted to tell Dylan that even though we are no longer connected by blood, I will always consider him family.” Lawrence lies. “How touching.” Victor sarcastically says. “It doesn’t mean much since you’ll probably never see Dylan again. Your ride is here.” Rebecca reveals. “There appears to have been some form of miscommunication. I’m not taking Mr. Stanpatos anywhere.” Agent Thomas reveals. “But you said you came here because of him.” Rebecca points out. “I did. I needed to give you these.” Agent Thomas says, as he hands Rebecca a folder of papers. “That folder contains all of the details of Mr. Stanpatos’ release.” Agent Thomas says! Rebecca’s eyes widen. “You’re letting him go?” Rebecca asks. “That’s right.” Agent Thomas confirms. “On what grounds?!” Victor asks. “Before Mr. Stanpatos resurfaced in Fantastic, he provided the agency with some very valuable information, information so valuable that he was able to convince the agency to grant him immunity for all the charges he was facing.” Agent Thomas reveals. “What information could Lawrence possibly have that would be that valuable?!” Rebecca questions. “That information is classified. In fact, I’m not even privy to the more sensitive details of the immunity deal.” Agent Thomas says. “Do you have any idea what this man has been accused of in the past? He shouldn’t be allowed to walk free!” Rebecca argues. “It doesn’t appear to be the good agent’s call.” Lawrence points out. “He’s right, it isn’t. Uncuff him now.” Agent Thomas demands. Rebecca glares at Lawrence, and then uncuffs him from the table. Lawrence stands up and shakes Agent Thomas’ hand. “I’d like to thank both you and the WPA for your generosity.” Lawrence says. “Just doing my job. Good day.” Agent Thomas says, before walking out. Lawrence turns towards Rebecca. “I truly am sorry. I know this isn’t the outcome you were hoping for, but I think you’ll come to realize that I am not a threat to neither you nor your family. Have a lovely day.” Lawrence says, before walking out. Dylan follows him into the squad room. “Hold on! Why didn’t you tell Rebecca that you think you may be my father?” Dylan asks. “It was purely strategic. If we are going to undermine Xavier, then it is best that no one find out we are father and son. We currently have the element of surprise on our side, and I’d like to keep it that way.” Lawrence says. “Where are you going to go?” Dylan asks. “I’m going to go and get reacquainted with some of the good people of Fantastic City. In the meantime, you should go and seek out Daisy. The quicker you clear up this embezzlement mess, the quicker we can move forward with our plans for Xavier. I’ll be in touch.” Lawrence says, before walking out.

Back in the interrogation room, Victor watches as Rebecca paces back and forth. “I can’t believe that just happened. No wonder Lawrence revealed himself to everyone! He knew he wasn’t going to stay incarcerated forever, he was toying with us!” Rebecca notes. “All is not lost. Lawrence may have been given immunity for his previous crimes, but that deal doesn’t touch upon tampering with the chandelier. If we can prove that Lawrence was behind it, he’ll be back in custody and there will be nothing the WPA can do about it.” Victor says. An officer comes in. “Commissioner Rogers?” The officer asks. “Officer Donaldson, what can I do for you?” Rebecca asks. “I have an update on the chandelier that fell at your house.” Officer Donaldson reveals. “Oh? Do you know if its been tampered with?” Rebecca asks. “Based on the evidence we’ve collected, we were actually able to rule out the chandelier being tampered with.” Officer Donaldson reveals. “Do you know what the cause was?” Rebecca asks. “This is a very peculiar case. The chandelier wasn’t tampered with, but as far as we can tell...there was no natural cause responsible either.” Officer Donaldson reveals.

“Maybe Kaylie doesn’t want me to find Issac.” Julia suggests. “That doesn’t erase the question of why. What reason does Kaylie have to hide Issac from you? And does Xavier have something to do with it?” Lucas wonders. “How could Xavier Irons possibly fit into whatever is going on with my son?” Julia questions. “Kaylie clearly isn’t with Xavier of her own free will, maybe Issac fits into that somehow.” Lucas suggests. Julia’s eyes widen. “Or maybe not...maybe Issac is the leverage Xavier is holding over Kaylie.” Julia suggests. “What do you mean?” Lucas asks. “It all fits! Why Kaylie is with Xavier, why she’s been so secretive surrounding the circumstances of her giving Issac up. Kaylie didn’t give Issac up, Xavier took him!” Julia says!

In the parlor of the Goo Castle, Bethany is sitting by the fireplace on the phone. “Virginia, its Bethany. I don’t want to get into this too much over the phone, but the situation with Xavier has escalated, and we need to find a way to neutralize him fast.” Bethany says…

At the Stanpatos mansion, Xavier rejoins Kaylie in the living room. “Good news, darling. Dinner is ready!” Xavier informs her. Suddenly, Lawrence walks into the room. “I don’t suppose there’s room for one more, is there?” Lawrence asks!

Daisy is laying on the bed of her hotel room, gazing at a picture of Dylan on her phone. Someone knocks on the door. “Go away!” Daisy shouts. The knocking continues. Daisy climbs out of bed, opens the door, and finds Dylan standing in the hallway!

At the Goo Castle, Brady and Kristina walk into the foyer laughing and giggling, as Ava comes down the stairs. “You two seem awfully happy.” Ava notes. “We are, the happiest we’ve ever been actually.” Kristina says. “What has you in such great moods?” Ava wonders. “Should we tell her?” Brady asks. “I don’t see why not.” Kristina says. “Tell me what?” Ava asks. Kristina turns towards Ava. “You can be the first person to know that Brady and I are having a baby.” Kristina reveals. Ava smiles. “Oh my goodness, congratulations! Its going to be so much fun having another kid in the house!” Ava exclaims. “I thought you might like that, and I also think our baby will appreciate having you around.” Kristina says. “Are you having a boy or girl?” Ava asks. “We don’t know yet, and we probably won’t know for a few more months.” Brady says. “Assuming we even want to know the baby’s gender before he or she is born.” Kristina adds. “I’m so happy for the both of you.” Ava says. “Thanks. You know, Kristina and I were gonna have some sparkling cider to celebrate. You want some?” Brady asks. “Thanks, but I’ll pass.” Ava says. “Okay. See you around then.” Brady says, before he and Kristina head into the living room. Once alone, Ava’s eyes light up red. “A baby, huh? Isn’t that just grand...it also works out wonderfully for me. Brady and Kristina’s unborn child could prove to be a very useful pawn in my plans for the Goo family...among others.” Demon Ava says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down