QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 Episode 01: Jury Duty

Go down

S2 Episode 01: Jury Duty Empty S2 Episode 01: Jury Duty

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:59 pm

*Yeller is looking at a piece of paper. "This is unbelievable!" Yeller yells. "Oh dear, what is it now son?" Bo asks. "I have been summoned to court to perform jury duty." Yeller says. "Jury duty you say? Ah jury duty, I remember when I was called to do it. It was such a wonderful experience!" Bo says. "What planet are you from?" Yeller asks. Dun Dun bursts in. "This is outrage! Dun Dun hate this country!" Dun Dun yells. "What's wrong?" Bo asks. "Monsters at court have demanded Dun Dun come! She refuse to do it! She suing too! Who came up with stupid jury duty law? Was it President Obutt head?! Whoever it was, Dun Dun will sue! She'll sue entire country if she must!" Dun Dun yells. 'What's with you and suing people today?" Yeller asks. "Dun Dun like money, so she like to sue." Dun Dun says. "When do you have to go?" Yeller asks. "Next Monday at 9:00 AM, these idiots should know Dun Dun no wake up until at least 2:00 PM. Do they know nothing about the wonderful individual that is Dun Dun?!" Dun Dun asks. "What a coincidence, I have jury duty at that exact date and time!" Yeller says. "This writer seems to love writing coincidences." Bo says. "Writer?" Yeller asks. "Never mind, son." Bo says.

*At the courthouse, Yeller and Dun Dun sit down with the rest of the jury. They see the defendant brought in, in shackles. "This'll be a real open and shut case." Yeller whispers to Dun Dun. "All rise! Judge Mason has arrived." The bailiff says. Judge Mason comes and sits down. "Today, it is the people versus Drake Newton for seven deaths, all of which are suspected to be the work of a serial kill-" Before the judge can finish, Dun Dun stands up. "HE HASNT DONE NOTHING TO NOBODY AND YOU CANT PROVE IT!" Dun Dun yells. "Miss Dun, please sit down." Judge Mason says. "Uh, it Dun DUN! Not Miss. Dun! Are you stupid?" Dun Dun asks. "What idiot decided to force this woman to come to jury duty?" Judge Mason asks. The bailiff shrugs. "Dun Dun will have you know that she has cheated on her tax returns for last three years and she has robbed 53 banks around country and she still not caught, now who the stupid one?!" Dun Dun asks. "Uh, you'll have to discuss that with the local police department after the trial is finished. Now, on to more important matters. Mr. Newton, how do you plead?" Judge Mason asks. "Your honor, I plead not guilty, because I'm not guilty. I have committed no crime and I have no doubt that you'll soon realize that, just like that smart young lady in the jury." Drake says. "Dun Dun like that guy." Dun Dun says. "Mr. Newton, we have video evidence of you killing your seventh victim, how could you possibly plead not guilty?" Judge Mason asks. Drake's lawyer stands up. "The answer is simple your honor, it was my client's alien double. He is the one whom committed these heinous acts, my clients a good boy." The lawyer says. Drake nods in approval. "Wow, that guy is a great defense attorney." Yeller sarcastically whispers to Dun Dun. "He have Dun Dun sold, serial killer man innocent!" Dun Dun says. "So, if it is not too much to ask, I demand the charges against my client be dropped!" The lawyer says. "No." Judge Mason responds. "Oh well, it was worth a try." The lawyer says. "You! Ugly lady in robe! Dun Dun demand you let Mr. Serial killer man go, or she will sue!" Dun Dun yells. "Again with the suing!" Yeller says. "I already told you to sit down and shut up! Ugh, how much longer until this day is over?" Judge Mason asks. The bailiff shrugs. "Do you know anything?!" Judge Mason angrily asks. The bailiff shrugs. "I keep telling myself, three more years until retirement. Anyway, we have given the jury each a copy of the video surveillance that shows Mr. Newton killing his seventh and final victim." Judge Mason says. "Dun Dun and Yeller watch the video. "He looks guilty to me." Yeller says. "Dun Dun think he framed by alien double! Look, they have different hair cut!" Dun Dun says. "Probably because this video is from a year and a half ago!" Yeller says. "Jury, now that you have seen the evidence. Please go to the conference room and decide on a verdict." Judge Mason says.

*The jury are in the conference room. "Guilty." The first person says. "Guilty." The second person says. "Guilty." Mr. Brown says. "Guilty." Yeller says. "Innocent!" Dun Dun declares. "Dun Dun, we have to all agree, otherwise, we have to keep going at this until we all agree on the verdict!" Yeller says. "How dare you try to strong arm Dun Dun into agreeing with you lies! You heard lawyer, his client good boy!" Dun Dun says. "That isn't enough evidence to prove that he's innocent!" Yeller says. "That enough for Dun Dun." Dun Dun says. "Dun Dun, there is video evidence of him murdering the seventh victim of a serial killer! That is what the police would refer to as solid evidence! There is no argument here! He is guilty!" Yeller says. "He not guilty! He good boy!" Dun Dun says. "I'm being forced to miss my son's wedding for this?!" The second person asks. "Dun Dun, we know you think he's innocent, but do you think you could may be tell the court you think he's guilty so we can all leave?" Yeller asks. "But, Dun Dun would be lying! Dun Dun NEVER lie!" Dun Dun says. "You just lied to me last week about stealing my dad's wallet!" Yeller says. "You have no proof." Dun Dun says. "Dun Dun, please, for the sake of my sanity, just tell them you think he's guilty." Yeller says. "NEVER!" Dun Dun yells.

2 weeks later

*My grandchild was supposed to be born two days ago." The second person says. "Shut up old man." Dun Dun says. "I was supposed to yell at a bunch of brats to put there phones away today." Mr. Brown says. "Aren't you my tenth grade teacher who I caught watching Sesame Street?" Yeller asks. "Uh, no, I hate Sesame Street! Especially Elmo, er, I mean, the red dude who's name I don't recall because I only watched for two seconds. But you really gotta love that gold fish" Mr. Brown says. "Okay, Dun Dun, what will it take for you to agree with all of us?" Yeller asks. "Say that he innocent." Dun Dun says. "But he's a serial killer!" Yeller says. "No, his alien double a serial killer! Real Drake good man!" Dun Dun says. The bailiff comes in. "Good news everybody! Drake Newton was released, which means there is no more trial for you to come up with a verdict for!" The bailiff says. "Why was he released?" Yeller asks. "Apparently, his alien double was caught at a local convenient store and arrested. Who would've thunk." The bailiff says. Dun Dun sticks her tongue out at Yeller.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum