QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 14

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 14 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 14

Post by QG Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:42 pm

Acerbi and Lydia are sitting at the bar in Vernier’s Bistro. “YOU put a knife to this woman’s throat?” Acerbi asks. “I know, what I did was terrible.” Lydia says. “Terrible? What you did was admirable! You took charge, and you made sure this interloper knew her place! Bravo! If only all women reacted the way you did.” Acerbi says. “I’m not proud of what I did. As much as Zoey has been getting on my nerves, pulling a knife on her was WAY out of line for me! I did some terrible things back when I was fixated on Andy, and I’m starting to worry that I’m regressing, and that the same thing is going to happen to Lucas.” Lydia says. “Believe me, I understand what it is like to be willing to go to extreme lengths to hold onto a man. Back in the day, I would have done absolutely anything to hold onto Wishbone’s affections, even battle another woman for him. How demeaning. There was nothing more important to me than getting him to love me, but eventually, I came to the realization that he never loved me in the first place.” Acerbi says. “That isn’t the case with Lucas, I know for a fact that he loves me. But, if Zoey keeps causing problems for us, and if I turn back into the same woman who tried to come between Andy and Rebecca, I’m not sure love will be enough to save our relationship.” Lydia says. “From where I am sitting, it sounds to me like there is only one solution to save your relationship. This Zoey woman must be removed from the equation, permanently.” Acerbi says. “Wait a minute...are you suggesting that I kill Zoey?” Lydia asks.

At Colossal Heights Asylum, Mia and Zoey are sitting across from each other in the visiting room. “You want me to get Lucas into bed?” Zoey asks. “Yes. Today, preferably.” Mia says. “I’m sorry, Mia, but I don’t think that’s possible. Regardless of whatever problems Lucas and Lydia may be facing right now, I’m certain that Lucas isn’t at the point where he would cheat on her.” Zoey says. Mia laughs. “My dear, Lucas will never be at that point. Despite his flaws, his devotion to Lydia is unmatched. Nothing and no one could ever compare to her in his eyes, least of all you.” Mia says. “If you lack such confidence in my ability to seduce Lucas, then why ask me to do it?” Zoey asks. “Because, I wasn’t suggesting a conventional seduction.” Mia says. “Then what were you suggesting?” Zoey questions. “I was thinking you could slip something into Lucas’ drink. Then, once he was out of it, you could move forward with the seduction, and have Lydia catch you two together.” Mia says. “No! Absolutely not!” Zoey snaps. “Why? What’s the problem?” Mia asks. “The problem is that what you are suggesting isn’t seduction, its rape!” Zoey tells her.

On a helicopter, Andy and Rebecca are preparing their weapons. “What are the odds this is going to be an easy rescue mission?” Rebecca asks. “Not very likely.” Andy says. “I’m just glad Victor was able to look after Ava while we’re gone.” Rebecca says. “You don’t think he’ll corrupt her too much, do you?” Andy asks. Rebecca laughs. “I think you’re being a little too hard on him.” Rebecca says. “I’m surprised to hear you say that. You must be softening.” Andy says. “More like I just don’t want to hold too many grudges. Just look at what happened with Dylan and Alexios. Alexios was furious with Dylan before he died, and now Alexios is gone and Dylan will never get the chance to earn his forgiveness.” Rebecca says. “Dylan did screw Alexios over pretty badly.” Andy says. “Still, I feel kind of bad for him. I can’t imagine the pain of not only losing someone you love, but knowing that person’s last thoughts of you before their death were negative ones.” Rebecca says. “I don’t think you’ll ever have to worry about that.” Andy says. “We’re right above your destination!” The helicopter pilot announces. “Here we go. Lets rescue Bethany and Daisy, arrest The Evil Force, and get the hell out of here.” Andy says. Andy and Rebecca stand up, and Dylan and Brady emerge from the back room. “Don’t forget about us.” Dylan urges. “What are you two doing here? We told you to stay home!” Andy reminds them. “You didn’t really think we were gonna listen, did you?” Brady asks. “I’m not a very good listener.” Dylan says. “This is too dangerous for the two of you!” Rebecca says. “Oh come on, Brady and I came all of this way, you aren’t really going to send us back, are you?” Dylan asks. “I’m strongly considering it.” Andy says. “Well no one cares what you think.” Dylan says. “Uh, pissing him off probably isn’t the best way to get him to let you stay.” Brady whispers. “But it feels really, REALLY good.” Dylan says. Brady turns towards Andy and Rebecca. “Look, I get why you two want us to stay back home, but you have to look at this from our point of view. Kristina’s mind has been corrupted by this lunatic’s essence, and I feel like I gotta be there to make sure she is taken in safe and sound. And then Dylan, well...he wants to help Daisy for some reason.” Brady says. “She’s my friend.” Dylan says. “That’s all you’re ever gonna be if he keeps drooling over Andy.” Brady says. Andy sighs. “Alright, you can come.” Andy says. “Thanks, I owe you.” Brady says. “If you want to repay me, don’t get yourself killed.” Andy says. Andy hands Brady and Dylan parachutes. “You’re gonna need these.” Andy says. “What are these for?” Dylan asks. “They’re parachutes. You’re gonna need one if you’re going to jump off the helicopter.” Andy says. “You expect us to jump off of a helicopter? You can’t be serious!” Dylan says. “We can’t exactly fly down there, not without attracting too much attention.” Rebecca says. “You’re okay with this?!” Dylan asks. “Why wouldn’t I be?” Rebecca asks. “Your sister’s one bad ass chick, nothing scares her.” Brady says. “Not sure I appreciate being called a “chick”, but I’ll accept the bad ass compliment. So, are we ready to go?” Rebecca asks. “Can I say a prayer first?” Dylan asks. “Are you even religious?” Brady asks. “No, considering I’m about to die, now is probably a good time to start being religious.” Dylan says, as he puts the parachute on. “Do you know how to work one of those?” Rebecca asks. “If I’ve ever sky dived before, I don’t remember a thing about doing it.” Dylan says. “Just pull on the strap when you are ready to deploy the chute.” Rebecca says. “The chute...that’s the big thing that prevents me from crashing into the earth, right?” Dylan asks. “Right.” Rebecca says. “Okay...okay. Just give me a second to compose myself, then I’ll jump.” Dylan says. “One...your second is up.” Brady says, before pushing Dylan out of the plane! Dylan can be heard screaming, and Rebecca glares at Brady. “Oh come on, he wasn’t gonna jump any other way.” Brady says.

On the boat, Bethany is pacing in her room, when Evil Kristina comes in, holding a tray of food. “Hello again. I brought you some food. All of your favorite dishes, of course.” Evil Kristina says. “I’m not hungry.” Bethany coldly responds. “Bethany, you must eat! It is important that you keep your strength up!” Evil Kristina says. “Is the food poisoned?” Bethany asks. “Of course not. I would never harm you.” Evil Kristina says. “I guess pointing a gun at me during our wedding was just a little joke between friends then, huh?” Bethany asks. “I’d like to think that you and I have grown beyond friendship, even despite our differences.” Evil Kristina says. Bethany sighs. “Just give me the food.” Bethany says. Evil Kristina hands Bethany the tray of food, and Bethany then dumps the food on the floor, and smacks Evil Kristina with the tray! Evil Kristina falls to the floor, and Bethany runs to the door. When Bethany opens the door, Andropov is standing there, and grabs her! “You are not going anywhere!” Andropov yells, as he pushes Bethany back into the room. “Get your dirty hands off me!” Bethany snaps. Evil Kristina stands back up. “Where exactly did you think you were going to go? Hm? We are in the middle of the ocean! Even if Andropov had not grabbed you, you never would’ve been able to escape!” Evil Kristina points out. “Andropov? You mean this old guy is the person responsible for all of this?” Bethany asks. “I am not just some old guy, I am a scientific genius! The Evil Force is living proof of that!” Andropov says. “Yeah, The Evil Force isn’t living proof of anything, he’s worm food. This is just a delusion of Kristina’s that YOU created!” Bethany says. “Do you see what I have had to deal with since returning to Fantastic? No one wishes to believe that I am The Evil Force.” Evil Kristina says. “It doesn’t matter. You and I know the truth.” Andropov says. “Indeed.” Evil Kristina agrees. “Do you two realize how completely nuts you sound? This obviously isn’t The Evil Force! I don’t care if she has his memories, or his essence, or whatever! This is Kristina Cat! She was just the victim of your sick science experiment!” Bethany says. “I would never expect a simpleton like yourself to understand the historic nature of my breakthroughs. I have discovered the key to eternal life! No other scientist on this planet has made such progress!” Andropov says. “That’s because no other scientist is as deranged as you are, you freak!” Bethany snaps. “I’ve heard enough.” Andropov says, as he pulls out a syringe. “What do you think you’re doing?” Bethany asks. “Calm yourself, it will be quick and painless.” Andropov says. “You are gonna stab me with a syringe that contains God knows what, and I’m supposed to just calm myself?” Bethany says. “It is a sedative. I already have The Evil Force’s permission to inject you, that should tell you it will present no harm to you.” Andropov says. Evil Kristina grabs Bethany from behind, and holds her in place. “Do it.” Evil Kristina orders. Andropov approaches Bethany, and injects the syringe into her neck! Evil Kristina lets Bethany go. “You...you’re not gonna...win.” A tired Bethany says, before passing out on the bed. Andropov laughs. “It looks like we already have.” Andropov says. “Is that the drug you need to give her prior to the procedure?” Evil Kristina asks. “No, that would be anesthesia. This was just to keep her controlled until we move her to the operating room.” Andropov says. “Well lets not worry about that right now. First, we need to make sure Daisy doesn’t present too much of a problem.” Evil Kristina says.

“You think I suggested you kill the competition? Of course not! Removing someone from the equation has more than one meaning.” Acerbi notes. “But you said permanently, that usually means kill.” Lydia notes. Acerbi scoffs. “All I was suggesting was that you find a way to make certain Zoey is no longer perfectly positioned between you and Lucas. You need to get her out of your lives permanently, and if Lucas isn’t willing to do that, trust me when I say that he isn’t worth fighting for.” Acerbi says. “You may be right. I’ll give Lucas one last chance to choose our relationship over Zoey, but if he can’t do that, I might not have much choice but to let go and move on.” Lydia says. “Is that something you will be able to do?” Acerbi asks.

“That’s a serious word.” Mia notes. “Its a serious crime.” Zoey argues. “I’m not asking you to force yourself on him.” Mia notes. “You don’t have to violently force yourself on someone for it to be considered rape. As a woman, I would hope you would know that. When one of the two individuals don’t give consent, it becomes a crime, no matter the circumstances, and there isn’t enough money in this world that would ever convince me to violate someone like that! If that’s what you have planned for Lucas, I suggest you find someone else, because I’m not your woman.” Zoey says. “You will do as I ask! You are in far too deep to back out now.” Mia warns. “I’m not going to stoop that low, Mia! There has to be another way to go about this!” Zoey says. “Feel free to be creative if it will produce the same results. Otherwise, my plan is the best way to drive a wedge between Lucas and Lydia.” Mia says. “No, I thought of another way.” Zoey says. “Oh?” Mia asks. “I’m not going to sleep with Lucas, I’m just going to make Lucas and Lydia believe that I did.” Zoey says…

On the deck of the yacht, Brady and Rebecca help Dylan to his feet. “That was certainly an experience.” Dylan says. “Would you do it again?” Brady asks. “No, never.” Dylan says. “Now that we’ve all made it down safely, we need to find Bethany and Daisy. Any suggestions on where we start looking?” Rebecca asks. “I’ll go this way.” Dylan says, before running off. “And off he goes...does he even have a weapon?” Brady asks. “Probably not. Lets hope he’ll be okay. In the meantime, we should really try and stick together. Who knows what surprises we’ll run into here.” Andy says.

In the storage room of the yacht, Daisy is trying to wiggle her wrists out of the restraints, when Evil Kristina walks in. “I wouldn’t bother with that if I were you. All you are doing is making the rope tighter.” Evil Kristina says. “I understand that you despise me, but what about my baby? Do you realize how much stress this is causing for me? How many problems this could cause for the baby? Or do you just not care?” Daisy asks. “Of course I care about my grandchild’s well being.” Evil Kristina says. “Then untie me!” Daisy snaps. “My dear daughter, you won’t have to worry for much longer. Soon, this will all be over.” Evil Kristina says. “What does that even mean?! What are you planning?!” Daisy asks. “Spare me your repetitive questions.” Evil Kristina says. “I wouldn’t have to repeat them if you would just tell me what you are planning to do! This isn’t anything that will be harmful to my baby, is it?” Daisy asks. “I’ve been assured that the risk level is low.” Evil Kristina says. “Risk level for what?!” Daisy asks. “If I had any reason to believe that my grandchild’s life would be endangered, I would not be moving forward with this. Why are you worried anyway? Its not as if this child means anything to you. Ever since you discovered you were pregnant, you have been using this unborn child as a vehicle to win that IDIOT Andy Goo back!” Evil Kristina says. “Speaking of Andy, if you think he isn’t going to come looking for his baby, you are the one who’s an idiot! No matter what he thinks about me, he loves this child, and he’s not going to let you take it!” Daisy says. “Then he is in for quite the battle, because I will not allow him anywhere near my grandchild, not after what he did to my son.” Evil Kristina says. “Wait, what did Andy do to The Master?” Daisy asks. “He is the one responsible for your brother’s death! He set into motion a chain of events that led to The Master’s demise, and for that, he shall pay.” Evil Kristina says. “I guess I should probably send Andy a thank you card. He did something that I have wanted to do since I was a little girl.” Daisy says. “You are talking about your brother.” Evil Kristina says. “I’m talking about a homicidal lunatic that should’ve been put down years ago. But, better late than never, I suppose. May he burn in hell.” Daisy says. Evil Kristina pulls out her gun, and points it at Daisy! “The only one who will be burning in hell is you.” Evil Kristina growls. “Don’t forget about my baby.” Daisy says. “I haven’t, but to let your child live would be to let you live for another second, and I’m not sure I’m able to do that.” Evil Kristina says. “Please...don’t kill me.” Daisy begs. “Its too late.” Evil Kristina says. “SOMEONE! HELP! PLEASE HELP ME!” Daisy screams. “Stop embarrassing yourself, Daisy! No one is coming to your rescue, you are doomed! As you said about my dear son, may you burn in hell.” Evil Kristina says. Suddenly, Dylan bursts into the room! “Get away from her!” Dylan demands!

In another area of the boat, Andy, Rebecca, and Brady are quietly walking through the hall, with their guns drawn. “Why did Kristina have to give Bethany such a big boat? Its gonna take forever to search this entire place!” Brady says. “It was her way of trying to buy Bethany’s affection.” Rebecca notes. “I’m kinda surprised it didn’t work. Look, we aren’t really getting much done like this. I think Dylan had the right idea in splitting up.” Brady says. “Its too dangerous.” Andy says. Suddenly, two henchman appear, both with guns. “What do we have here?” One of the henchman asks. Andy and Rebecca point their guns at the henchmen. “This doesn’t have to get ugly. Put your guns down, and we can resolve this peacefully.” Rebecca says. “Sorry, but there is no peaceful res-” Before the henchman can finish, Andy and Rebecca quickly shoot both of them! Both henchmen drop to the ground, and Andy and Rebecca check their pulses. “Mine’s dead, how about yours?” Rebecca asks. “Dead.” Andy confirms. “I was hoping we could do this without spilling any blood.” Rebecca says. “This is The Evil Force we are talking about. There’s guaranteed to be blood spilled.” Andy says. Rebecca looks around. “Where did Brady go?” Rebecca questions.

In another corridor, Brady is walking through alone. “Where are you Kristina?” Brady wonders.

Evil Kristina turns towards Dylan, and points her gun at him. “Hello Dylan.” Evil Kristina says. Daisy smiles. “You came.” Daisy says. “Of course I did. Are you okay?” Dylan asks. “I am now.” Daisy says. “It would appear I underestimated you. I was certain that the new Dylan Stanpatos had no resemblance to the man you once were. However, you have proven me wrong. Tracking me down to this location, riding to the rescue of your loved ones, that is classic Dylan Stanpatos. Though I struggle to grasp this loyalty you feel towards my daughter. Don’t you realize yet that she is a useless waste of oxygen? I would be doing us a favor if I got rid of her!” Evil Kristina says. “Watch the way you talk about her.” Dylan warns. “Or what? I am the one holding the gun.” Evil Kristina says. “You’re right...you are absolutely right, which is why I don’t think you really want to shoot Daisy. Honestly, it would just be a waste of a perfectly good bullet.” Dylan says. “Oh? Well I am open to suggestions. If you can think of a better use of my bullets, please don’t hesitate to speak up.” Evil Kristina says. “Me. If you want to shoot someone, shoot me.” Dylan says. “How selfless. So tell me, why should I shoot you? I assume you must have an argument to be made.” Evil Kristina says. “I didn’t think I would need to make an argument, I figured you’d already know! I shot and killed you! I’m the reason that you needed to come back from the dead in someone else’s body! Now, I know I don’t remember any of that, but you most definitely do! Wouldn’t you rather exact revenge on me for murdering you than kill your daughter just because she gets on your nerves?” Dylan asks. “You do realize I have more than one bullet in my gun, yes? If I wanted to, I could kill both of you.” Evil Kristina says. “You could, but I’m begging you not to.” Dylan says, as he lowers down to his knees. “Don’t do this.” Daisy begs. “Its okay, Daisy. Go ahead, shoot me. Just please, don’t hurt Daisy or her baby. Neither of them deserve to die, but after what I did to you, maybe I do. Come on, we both know you want to.” Dylan says. “You’re right, I do want to shoot you. I have wanted to shoot you for almost twenty years. But somehow, you have always managed to elude me. You were a worthy opponent for many years, Dylan, so I admit it disappoints me to see you surrendering to me so easily.” Evil Kristina says. “There is nothing easy about staring down death. The only thing that would give me comfort is your word that you won’t kill Daisy or her baby.” Dylan says. “Nothing would give me more pleasure than to finally get rid of you...I agree to your terms, Dylan. I won’t harm Daisy nor the child she is carrying, the only condition being that you must die.” Evil Kristina says. “I understand.” Dylan says. Evil Kristina points her gun at Dylan’s head. “Dad, I am begging you. Please don’t kill him! PLEASE!” Daisy cries. “Silence! This is between Dylan and myself, it has been for almost twenty years. Farewell, my friend.” Evil Kristina says, as her finger inches closer to the trigger. Andropov rushes into the room. “Sir, we have a problem!” Andropov announces. Andropov notices Dylan on his knees. “Oh, I didn’t realize you were in the middle of something.” Andropov says. “Wait...you’re Doctor Andropov!” Daisy realizes. “The lunatic who turned Kristina into your father?” Dylan asks. “Why does everyone keep suggesting I am crazy for performing miracles? I brought back the dead! I’m deserving of the nobel peace prize, not this unwarranted hostility!” Andropov claims. “Are we ready to perform the procedure?” Evil Kristina asks. “Indeed.” Andropov confirms. “What procedure?” Dylan asks. “That’s what I want to know!” Daisy says. “There is another way reason I came to find you, sir. I found two of your men dead in one of the corridors.” Andropov says. Evil Kristina looks at Dylan. “That doesn’t sound like something the current version of yourself would be capable of. I assume you didn’t come alone.” Evil Kristina says. “I can neither confirm nor-” Before Dylan finishes, Evil Kristina whips him with her gun, and knocks him unconscious! “Dylan!” Daisy yells. “Would you prefer I shoot him?” Evil Kristina says. “Who’s to say you won’t?” Daisy asks. “I don’t have time for him right now. Now that he and his associates have boarded the boat, we need to move forward with my plans. Doctor Andropov, sedate her.” Evil Kristina orders. Andropov pulls out a syringe. “Why are you sedating me? What’s going on?!” Daisy asks. Evil Kristina chuckles. “Don’t worry, my dear, it will all be over soon.” Evil Kristina says. Daisy squirms, as Andropov injects the syringe into her neck. “You...you won’t...you won’t get away...with this.” Daisy says, before passing out. “Would it be too much of a cliché to say that I already have?” Evil Kristina asks Andropov. Andropov laughs. “So, is Bethany ready for the procedure?” Evil Kristina asks. “I moved her to the laboratory.” Andropov says. “Excellent. Everything is coming together nicely.” Evil Kristina says…

“Honestly, I don’t know if I’ll be able to give up on Lucas. He and I went through so much to be together, and giving up feels so wrong.” Lydia says. “It was difficult for me to give up on Wishbone as well, but trust me when I say that I made the right decision. I am no longer a prisoner of love, and for the first time in decades, I am free to be independent, and be the kind of person that my children need me to be.” Acerbi says. “Well, as far as I know, you’ve done a pretty good job of that. You haven’t been implicated in any crimes in years.” Lydia notes. Acerbi chuckles. “Make no mistake, I haven’t changed, people don’t change. They just learn to better control their darker urges.” Acerbi says. “That could explain why I’m starting to lose my mind again.” Lydia says. “I wouldn’t say you fall into that category. As I understand it, you were mentally ill when you targeted Andy and Rebecca. Everything you did was the result of a chemical imbalance in your brain.” Acerbi notes. “Which is something I’ll have to live with for the rest of my life. To this day, I still have to take medication to keep myself well adjusted. Is it possible that my medication just stopped working? Or maybe I was never mentally ill to begin with, maybe I’m just evil and vindictive like my mother.” Lydia suggests. “If you are concerned about your mental health, perhaps you should schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist. There are several brilliant psychiatrists on staff at Fantastic Medical that could possibly help you.” Acerbi says. “Its something to consider. But for now, I should probably go home to try and work things out with Lucas.” Lydia says. “Good luck, not just with repairing your relationship, but also with getting rid of that nuisance that has brought a dark cloud over your life.” Acerbi says. “Thank you, I’m going to need it.” Lydia says. Lydia pulls out her wallet. “There’s no need for that, I will pay for the drinks.” Acerbi says. “What? Why?” Lydia asks. “To thank you for the conversation, I suppose. It seems you and I have more in common than I thought.” Acerbi says. Lydia smiles. “Thanks, I really appreciate this.” Lydia says. “If you wish to thank me, keep me updated on the outcome of your talk with Lucas.” Acerbi says. “I will.” Lydia says, before standing up, and walking out.

At Lydia’s Mansion, Lucas pours himself a glass of wine in his bedroom. Zoey walks in, wearing a night gown. “Good evening.” Zoey says. Lucas turns towards her. “Oh, I didn’t see you there.” Lucas says. “I just got here. Having a night cap are we?” Zoey asks. “Why not? Its not as if I have much reason to stay up. Lydia has made it abundantly clear she still doesn’t want to talk to me.” Lucas says. “Yes, about Lydia. I wanted to apologize for the scene that we made earlier.” Zoey says. “You have nothing to apologize for. Lydia is the one who pulled a knife on you.” Lucas notes. “I know that, but I provoked her! Before Lydia attacked me, I accused her of being insecure about your relationship.” Zoey says. “Why would you do that?” Lucas asks. “I lost my temper. I tried to make nice with Lydia, and then she accused me of trying to destroy your relationship, which is when I blurted out that she was insecure. Lucas, I’m so sorry. My very presence has been causing nothing but trouble between you and Lydia, and that’s what ultimately pushed her over the edge.” Zoey says. “That’s still no excuse for what Lydia did. I don’t know what got into her, she isn’t usually like this.” Lucas says. “It seems like she let her insecurities get the better of her.” Zoey says. “It wouldn’t exactly be the first time. As I understand it, Lydia was pretty possessive over her first husband. But that was a long time ago, and Lydia has come a long way since then.” Lucas says. “Perhaps she’s regressing.” Zoey suggests. “No, I don’t think so. Lydia has been fine for years, there has to be another explanation.” Lucas says. “Where is Lydia, anyways?” Zoey asks. “I don’t know. Maybe she’s staying at her office or a hotel tonight. She’s made it pretty clear she doesn’t want to be around me, and I haven’t heard from her since this morning.” Lucas says. “Do you think Lydia will forgive you?” Zoey asks. “I don’t know. I understand why Lydia is upset, but I couldn’t just abandon a friend in need.” Lucas says. “You really are a wonderful man, you know that? I’m so sorry I didn’t see how special you are sooner.” Zoey says. Before Lucas can respond, his phone begins to ring. “I’m sorry, its work. This should only take a minute.” Lucas says. “Take your time.” Zoey says. Lucas walks to the other side of the room to take the call. Meanwhile, Zoey pulls out a small pill from her pocket, she opens it up, and discretely dumps the powder in Lucas’ drink. A moment later, Lucas hangs up the phone, and walks back over to Zoey. “Sorry about that. Where were we?” Lucas asks, as he takes a sip of his drink. “I was in the middle of telling you how special you are.” Zoey says. Lucas chuckles. “I wouldn’t go that far. I can’t seem to do anything right.” Lucas says. “I beg to differ. You’re the reason that I’m even still alive. Even after the way I treated you, you still went above and beyond for me in a way that no one else ever has. Every time I think of how I upped and left you, I can’t help but kick myself.” Zoey says. “That was a long time ago.” Lucas says. “It was, but the connection you and I share is in the present, and it is even stronger than when we were engaged.” Zoey says, before pulling Lucas into a kiss! Lucas immediately pulls away from Zoey. “We can’t go there. Our relationship was a long time ago, and no matter what problems we might be having, I am in love with Lydia, and I’m committed to making our relationship work.” Lucas says. “You can’t be serious! Lydia doesn’t love you the same way I do! Lydia loves you for the man she wants you to be, I love you for the man you use to be and the man you are deep down.” Zoey says. “The man Lydia wants me to be is the man I want to be, too. I have no interest in being the man you fell in love with. The only reason I was ever that man to begin with was because I wanted to follow in my father’s footsteps, but the truth is I could never be my father, and I’ll forever be grateful for that.” Lucas says. Lucas’ vision becomes blurred, and he places the glass of wine on the dresser. “Are you feeling alright? You don’t look so good.” Zoey says. “I...I feel…” Before Lucas can finish, he passes out, and lands on the bed. Zoey smirks. “Brilliant. Now, its time to move on to the final phase in the destruction of Lucas and Lydia’s relationship.” Zoey says…

In the storage room on the yacht, Dylan regains consciousness. “Daisy.” Dylan immediately mutters. Dylan stands up, and sees that the chair Daisy was tied to is empty! “Oh God, that can’t be good.” Dylan says. Dylan attempts to open the door, but finds that its locked! Dylan begins banging on the door. “ANDY! REBECCA! BRADY! SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE! HELP!!!” Dylan screams. Brady opens the door. “Dylan? What are you doing in here?” Brady asks. “I was looking for some olive oil. What do you think I was doing in here? Your psychotic wife locked me in here!” Dylan says. “You saw Kristina?” Brady asks. “I saw Kristina, I saw Daisy, I saw Doctor Andropov…” Dylan recalls. “Andropov is here?!” Brady asks. “I said that, didn’t I?” Dylan asks. “That’s great! Andropov might be able to reverse whatever he did to Kristina!” Brady says. “Who cares about that?! We need to focus on finding Daisy, she’s in danger!” Dylan says. “What makes you say that?” Brady asks. “Well besides being held prisoner by a homicidal maniac, The Evil Force and Andropov mentioned something about a procedure that they were going to be performing.” Dylan says. “What kind of procedure?” Brady asks. “I have no idea, but we need to stop it before its too late.” Dylan says.

In Andropov’s lab, Daisy and Bethany are strapped down to gurneys, and are both unconscious. Andropov puts on gloves and a surgical mask. “Feel free to leave the room. This procedure could get rather gory.” Andropov says. “This procedure is far too important for me not to supervise. So, walk me through what is involved in this procedure again.” Evil Kristina says. “It isn’t too complicated to explain. We are going to remove your grandchild from Daisy’s womb, and then transfer it into Bethany’s womb. Once the procedure is complete, Bethany will be the one to carry your grandchild to term, and Bethany will be the one to give birth to your grandchild, which means Daisy will be expendable, just as you asked.” Andropov says. “And what are the chances of there being complications? I can’t imagine transferring a child from one womb to another is easy.” Evil Kristina says. “I admit, the less developed the child is, the easier it is to transfer it. However, I have enough confidence in my abilities as a scientist that I am certain no harm will come to your grandchild.” Andropov says. “You best be certain. If anything happens to my grandchild because of your incompetence, this will be the last surgery you EVER perform!” Evil Kristina warns. “I understand.” A nervous Andropov says. Evil Kristina walks over to Bethany, and begins stroking her hair. “Don’t worry, my dear. Soon, Daisy will be out of our lives for good, and you and I will have a child of our own to raise, one that you will give birth to.” Evil Kristina says. Evil Kristina begins to laugh. “A new dynasty is about to be born.” Evil Kristina states…

At Lydia’s Mansion, Lydia approaches Lucas’ room, and knocks on the door. “Lucas, its me. Can we talk?” Lydia asks. No one responds. Lydia knocks again. “Come on, Lucas, I know you’re here. I really want to try and work things out between us.” Lydia says. Still no response. Finally, Lydia begins to slowly open the door. When she peeks inside the room, her eyes widen when she spots Lucas and Zoey in bed together!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down