QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S3 Episode 10: A Dun Dun Carol

Go down

S3 Episode 10: A Dun Dun Carol Empty S3 Episode 10: A Dun Dun Carol

Post by QG Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:28 pm

HOUSE OF DUN
*Dun Dun is in the process of wrapping gifts. Dun Dun holds up a tie. Leafy Fan walks into the room. "Wow, look Leafy! Dun Dun actually bought presents this year!" Leafy Fan says. "What, you crazy?! Dun Dun no buy presents! She just steal stuff from people's closets, and then rewrap them for Christmas gift!" Dun Dun says. Leafy Fan shakes her head in disgust. "How could you be so despicable? Christmas is supposed to be about giving, and spending time with your loved ones, NOT stealing things, giving them back as new presents, and then going to Yeller's for a quick second on Christmas day, getting your present, and then leaving!" Leafy Fan says. "What, is Dun Dun no supposed to do that?" Dun Dun asks. "You are missing the point!" Leafy Fan says. "You missing few screws, but does Dun Dun make fun of you for that?" Dun Dun asks. "YES!" Leafy Fan yells. "Come back to Dun Dun when you have prove." Dun Dun says. Bo shows up, and notices the tie. "Hey, that's my tie!" Bo exclaims. "Oh snap, you already have this tie? Dun Dun sorry, she bought it at store for you Christmas present, she have NO idea you already have it!" Dun Dun says. "Don't lie to me, dear. That tie has the same little chocolate stain in the bottom right hand corner that mine does!" Bo says. "Dun Dun got hungry and ate chocolate bar and made small mess! She was RUSHING!" Dun Dun yells. Bo notices a yoyo. "Wait a moment, that yoyo belongs to my dear son!" Bo says. "Why you gaining up on Dun Dun? What Dun Dun ever do to you?" Dun Dun asks. "Well, lets see. You've come to my house and destroyed it, you've given me a criminal record that I've never had before meeting you, you have embarrassed me at public venues, need I go on?" Bo asks. "You come here just to hurt Dun Dun's feelings?" Dun Dun asks. "I came here because I was hoping that there may have been a slight thaw in that ice block you call a heart, and that you may want to donate to this WONDERFUL-" Before Bo can finish, Dun Dun interrupts him. "DONATE?!" Dun Dun asks. "Yes, you know, donate to charity?" Bo asks. Dun Dun runs into the other room, and comes back with a cross, holy water, and garlic. "What in the devil are you-" Before Bo can finish, Dun Dun throws the holy water at him. "Stay away from Dun Dun, foul creature from other dimension! She have no use for you evil powers in her home!" Dun Dun yells. "Evil powers? All I asked was for you to donate money!" Bo says. "STOP USING THAT WORD AND GET OUT!" Dun Dun yells, while pointing the cross and garlic at him. Bo backs up towards the door, and once he reaches it, he runs out. "Where did you get that cross?" Leafy Fan asks. "Dun Dun stole it from church down the street. They say it keep evil spirits away, so Dun Dun use it when people collecting money come, or when Christmas carolers come, or when IRS comes, or when department of health come for annual inspection of house of Dun." Dun Dun says. "You chase away the department of health?" Leafy Fan asks. "If Dun Dun no do that, House of Dun would've been condemned years ago." Dun Dun says. Dun Dun yawns. "All that fighting off devil with top hat make Dun Dun tired. She going to bed." Dun Dun says. "Dun Dun, its still not too late for you to go out and buy REAL Christmas presents for everyone." Leafy Fan says. "Dun Dun no spending dime on those people!" Dun Dun yells before running upstairs. Leafy Fan sighs. "She really isn't right in the head. Enough about her though, you have to turn around for a few minutes while I wrap your presents Leafy. Whatever you do, don't look!" Leafy Fan says.

DUN DUN'S BEDROOM
*Dun Dun is in her sleeping bag, when she hears a noise. Dun Dun jumps up. "Who there?" Dun Dun asks. She sees a shadow move across the room. "Y....Yeller?" Dun Dun nervously asks. "Dun Dun...." A demonic voice can be heard whispering. Dun Dun slowly turns around, and sees a demonic looking being with horns! "IT THE DEVIL!" Dun Dun yells. "Calm down, I'm not the devil." The horned creature says. "Then...who are you?" Dun Dun asks. "My name is Krampus." Krampus says. "Who that?" Dun Dun asks. "Oh, you've never heard of me? Surprise surprise. Allow me to explain. You see, Santa Clause isn't the only one who likes to drop in on children's homes on Christmas Eve. I also come to visit." Krampus says. "So, what you saying is Dun Dun getting extra presents this year?" Dun Dun asks. "I never said I give out presents. I only visit those who have been bad, and then I kidnap them, and bring them to my lair. Once they are there, I EAT THEM!" Krampus yells. "But...Dun Dun no bad! She been good girl all year!" Dun Dun says. "Oh really, is that what you call antagonizing that poor waiter? Or what about the most recent incident, where you ran down a police officer because he was standing between you and a deal at black Friday?" Krampus asks. "He had it coming!" Dun Dun yells. "So, I suppose that means you also have coming what I have planned for you." Krampus says. "No, listen, Dun Dun no do nothing bad! She swear!" Dun Dun says. "Are you really that dim? I know you've been bad! Much like Santa Clause, I am ALWAYS watching! Just be grateful that its taken me this long to visit you! I cant remember the last time that you weren't on Santa's naughty list!" Krampus says. "Santa hate Dun Dun! That why he never bring her presents!" Dun Dun says. "I'm sure nearly killing him, and then trying to dispose of the body didn't help matters with him." Krampus says. "Santa survive! It end well, all well." Dun Dun says. "Only, it didn't end well, because you had that local mob kingpin stuff him in the back of his trunk. But, I'm sure you thought that that would land you on the nice list." Krampus says. "So...are you going to eat Dun Dun for din din?" Dun Dun asks. "Well, to be perfectly honest with you, I don't really want to. I'm worried that if I were to eat you for breakfast, that your stupidity would rub off on me. There is nothing I hate more than stupidity. So, in order to avoid anything like that, I've devised a plan to hopefully get you into the Christmas spirit. I know, fat chance of that happening, but I have a feeling you'll be more cooperative once you hear, or rather see, what I have to say." Krampus says. "What you talking about? What you going to do to Dun Dun?" Dun Dun asks. Krampus chuckles. "I suppose you'll just have to wait and find out, wont you? Merry Christmas, Dun Dun, until we meet again, very, VERY soon." Krampus says, before disappearing. Dun Dun blinks. "Dun Dun need to lay off chocolate milk before bed. It give her weird dream." Dun Dun says. Dun Dun lays back down, but she then begins to hear a voice echoing through the house. "I'm back." The voice can be heard saying. "Krampa Clause?" Dun Dun asks. Dun Dun looks towards her doorway, and she sees a small blond kid standing in the doorway. "Hey, ugly? How did you get in House of Dun?" Dun Dun asks. "Its Christmas." The kid says. "Dun Dun know that, you think she stupid?" Dun Dun asks. "I am Misha, and I am the ghost of Christmas Past." Misha says. "Where did Dun Dun hear this before?" Dun Dun wonders. Misha points at Dun Dun. "YOU are CANCER!" Misha yells. "No! It not true! It cant be!" Dun Dun yells. "Come with me, it is time to visit your past." Misha says. "No! The only place Dun Dun going is beddy bye!" Dun Dun yells. Misha steps closer, and Dun Dun can see the dark circles around his eyes, which instill fear in her heart. "I insist." Misha says. All of a sudden, the room begins to spin. "WHAT GOING ON?!" Dun Dun asks. As the room is spinning, several copies of Misha's head can be seen floating in the air, singing his various songs, while Dun Dun screams in agony.

*In a time long ago, Yeller and Dun Dun can be seen throwing a body bag containing Santa into the trunk of Yeller's car. "NO! REWIND! REWIND!" Dun Dun screams. Misha then presses the rewind button on a remote control.

*Ronald Grump, a young Dun Dun, and a young Wishbone are all sitting at a long dining room table. "Hey Dad, what am I getting for Christmas this year?" Dun Dun asks. "I wonder that to. What you get us?" Wishbone asks. "Wishbone, shut up. Even if I did like you, I wouldn't have gotten you Christmas presents. You don't speak very good English, and I hate that. One day, I am going to become president and deport you to China! Its gonna be great, the best. The people will love me." Ronald says. "I speak good English, Dad, so what am I getting for Christmas?" Dun Dun asks. "Oh, I'm sorry sweetheart, I wish I could give you a Christmas present, but I spent all of the Christmas money on having a gold statue of myself built. Its gonna be YUUUUUUUUGE!" Ronald says. "So you aren't getting me presents this year?" Dun Dun asks. "No, I'm not. Now run along and play. Daddy just discovered this new thing called Twitter, its WONDERFUL. So, I have this plan, its genius. I'm gonna get up, at 3 AM, and I'm gonna treat about someone that I don't like. I need time to think about who, though. I have a long list of people I don't like, the longest." Ronald says. "Even longer than my Christmas list?" Dun Dun asks. "I wouldn't know. I tossed your list in the trash right after you gave it to me." Ronald says. "Dad!" Dun Dun scolds. "What? I'm sure all you wanted was some more stupid books, anyway! Why? We have an entire library of them!" Ronald says. "But I really wanted a book on global warming!" Dun Dun says. "You don't need one. Global warming is fake! China made it all up! All of it!" Ronald yells. "You're an idiot! It really hurts my intelligence being around all of you, I have no idea how I turned out this smart, growing up in this household." Dun Dun says. Dun Dun runs out the door. "Hey! I am too smart! The smartest! I know BIG words! The biggest! See? I just said biggest! That's a big word! Humongous!" Ronald yells.

*Dun Dun runs out the front door, and into the street, just as a car comes speeding down the street. Dun Dun is hit by the car, and flies up into the air. When she lands, she is unconscious.

*"Ma'am, wake up." A voice says. Dun Dun opens her eyes, and sees someone standing over her. "You came out of nowhere and I didn't see you! I'm so sorry!" The lady says. "Dun Dun want mun mun." Dun Dun responds.

DUN DUN'S BEDROOM
*"We back....in the present." Misha says. "What you trying to prove to Dun Dun?" Dun Dun asks. "You were a decent human being once, become decent again." Misha says. "How Dun Dun do that?" Dun Dun asks. "Play Pokémon Go evERyday! No cyber bullying! Don't eat meat! Also, don't be a yaddahole." Misha says. Misha's phone begins to ring. "I must take this, I'll be back." Misha says. Misha answers the phone. "Yes, brother?...Why did you open my Christmas present?....I wrote that you could in one of the contracts I made you sign? Oh. What did I get?....CLOTHES?!" Misha angrily asks, before tossing his phone out the window. "Bleep Santa Clause, bleep Christmas. I've had it! I'm going to find Santa, and I'm going to KILL him!" Misha yells. Misha takes a baseball bat, smashes Dun Dun's window, and jumps out. "Gud, now Dun Dun can go back to sleep." Dun Dun says, before jumping back into the sleeping bag.

1 hour later...

*Dun Dun wakes up again when she hears footsteps outside her door. "Oh no, not ugly blond kid again!" Dun Dun says. The footsteps grow louder, and the door begins to creep open. "NO! IT CANT BE!" Dun Dun yells, when she sees who the person is. "Hootie....HOO!" Carla Hall yells. "What you doing here? What you want from Dun Dun?!" Dun Dun asks. "I am the ghoooooooost of Christmas present." Carla Hall says. "Presents?!" An excited Dun Dun asks. "No, present. As in, you know, the current time?" Carla Hall asks. "Why they call it present?" Dun Dun asks. "Beats the hootie out of me. Huh, now where was I? Can you hold on for a moment while I look at my script?" Carla Hall says, as she digs into her purse. Carla Hall pulls out lipstick, and tosses it aside. Then she throws aside makeup, then a bottle of alcohol, then Grandma, then 'The Chew' set, then Queen Goo, before pulling out the script. "Ah, here it is. Lets see....I have come to show you the...present. Oh, well, I didn't need a script to figure that one out." Carla Hall says. "Yes you did." Dun Dun responds. "Well, time to go! Hope your ready for a ride! Abra....Kadabra....Hootie HOO!" Carla Hall yells. The room begins to spin. "Oh no! Not again! Dun Dun getting seasick!" Dun Dun yells. While the room is spinning, various clips of Carla Hall on 'The Chew' begin to play, causing Dun Dun to scream.

*At the Yeller household, Dun Dun sees Yeller sitting on the couch, watching TV. "Dun Dun no get it, what she supposed to learn from watching this?" Dun Dun asks. "Shhhh! Just wait and see! All will be revealed!" Carla Hall says. Yeller changes the channel. "You can change what the colorful box is showing? Wow, this has been eye closing for Dun Dun!" Dun Dun says. "Wait for it..." Carla Hall says. Mr. Whiskers walks into the room, and begins to hiss upon seeing Dun Dun. "Bring it, kitty." Dun Dun says. "Mr. Whiskers, what are you hissing at?!" Yeller asks. Mr. Whiskers points at Dun Dun. "Meow meow meow, meow meow!" Mr. Whiskers says. "I think you've had WAAAAY too much eggnog." Yeller says, before returning his attention to the TV. Mr. Whiskers takes one of Yeller's presents from under the tree, and tosses it into the fireplace for payback. "Hey! What'd you do that for?" Yeller asks. "MEOW!" Mr. Whiskers yells, before running out of the room. "Dun Dun see no lesson here! She learn nothing!" Dun Dun yells. "Oh, there's your lesson! Look!" Carla Hall says, while pointing at the window. "It an owl! How that teach Dun Dun?" Dun Dun asks. "I was supposed to teach you something? I just brought you here to show you what I wanted for Christmas. Leave it to you to be so selfish! Hootie you!" Carla Hall yells.

DUN DUN'S BEDROOM
*Dun Dun realizes that she is back home, and notices that Carla Hall is gone. "Wow, Dun Dun have horrible nightmares tonight, she go back to sleep." Dun Dun says, before going into the sleeping bag.

1 hour later

*Dun Dun is awakened by loud music playing. "Leafy Fan, SHUT UP! DUN DUN TRYING TO SLEEP!" Dun Dun yells. Ramond Dawg then kicks open Dun Dun's door, while carrying a stereo on his shoulder, which is playing rap. Ramond Dawg is rapping along with it, although screwing up all of the lyrics. "It Dun Dun's worst nightmare....A yoyo!" Dun Dun yells. "Yo yo, dawg, ain't no one here a yo yo, I'm just your average dawg, fam!" Ramond Dawg says. "What you doing in House of Dun?" Dun Dun asks. "Yo, get this, this is wacked yo. I wanted to play Minecraft in some cool cat's house, right? But he locked the doors! He must've forgot that I was comin. Ain't no way he did it on purpose, yo. So, after my boy didn't answer the door, I got this cool new gig working as the ghost of New Year's future or some bleep. Ain't that diggity doggity wow wow, yo?" Ramond Dawg asks. "Yeah! The diggityest!" Dun Dun says. "Word, I'm glad you think so, dawg. Now, we gotta go to the future, yo, so I can be making all the money, and all that bleep. How else am I gonna buy dem drugs, you dig?" Ramond Dawg asks. "Dun Dun want to go back to sleep." Dun Dun says. "Yooooo, why you gotta be like that, girl? Lets just get dis bleep over with, that way, I can get paid and go get my drugs, and you can go back to sleep, you in yo?" Ramond Dawg asks. Dun Dun shrugs. "Word, lets go then, dawg." Ramond Dawg says. The room begins to spin, and Ramond Dawg can be heard rapping in the background. "OH NO DUN DUN!" Dun Dun yells.

*Dun Dun and Ramond Dawg are now outside of House of Dun, on a warm, sunny day. "What we doing here? Bring Dun Dun back inside, fatty!" Dun Dun yells. "No yo, I cant do that yet." Ramond Dawg says. Two little kids are playing catch in the street, when one of them accidently throws the ball into Dun Dun's yard. The other kid gasps. "You just threw the ball into old lady Dun Dun's yard!" The other kid says. "Uh...maybe she wont notice." The first kid says. The door to House of Dun slowly creeps open, and an old Dun Dun slowly walks out, with her cane supporting her. "Who go there?!" Old lady Dun Dun asks. "Uh, ma'am, we accidently threw our ball into your yard! Can...can we come get it?" The first kid asks. "NO! Leave Dun Dun's property, NOW!" Old lady Dun Dun yells. "But, we are not on your property." The other kid says. "Leave street of Dun!" Old lady Dun Dun yells. "But we live on this street!" The first kid says. "Which house yours?" Old lady Dun Dun asks. "The...the blue one!" The other kid says. Old lady Dun Dun walks into House of Dun. A few moments later, a cannon rises out of the roof, and shoots a cannon ball at the kid's house, blowing it up! "OUR HOUSE!" The first kid yells. Old lady Dun Dun comes back out. "You no live on street of Dun no more. Be gone!" Old lady Dun Dun yells. "But what about the ball?" The other kid asks. Old lady Dun Dun picks up the ball, and eats it, before walking back into the house, and slamming the door behind her. "This Dun Dun future?" Dun Dun asks. "Word, yo. It da BOMB! Get it? Bomb? The brats house exploded? No? Okay." Ramond Dawg says.

DUN DUN'S BEDROOM
*Back in the present, Dun Dun and Ramond Dawg are standing around. "Yo, yo, yo! That went smooth as butter, girl! You know, you ain't that bad! Yoooo, I just got a fresh idea, yo! Let me come and play Minecraft in your house, yo!" Ramond Dawg says. "Dun Dun no play Minecraft with fat loser like Ramond Dawg!" Dun Dun yells. "Yoooo, you wacked yo. Diggity baggity hoggity doo doo, yo." Ramond Dawg says. "What?!" Dun Dun asks. "You, I ain't even got a clue what I just said, yo. Oh well, I gonna go get paid, then I'm gonna go see if there a McRonalds open! I need me some of them big racs, yo! Peace out, homie!" Ramond Dawg says, before jumping out the hole that Misha made. Krampus returns. "So, have you discovered the true meaning of Christmas yet?" Krampus asks. "Dun Dun have! She has HEARD the light!" Dun Dun yells. "Um...I think you mean, SEEN the light." Krampus says. "Whatever! Dun Dun now know the true meaning of Christmas! It about giving to less fortunate!" Dun Dun says. "I am so happy that you have FINALLY seen the light! Now go! Go out and get some Christmas presents for the people you love!" Krampus says. "Dun Dun will! Thank you, Mr. Christmas!" Dun Dun says. "Its Krampus." Krampus says. "Whatever you name is!" Dun Dun yells, before running out.

YELLER HOUSEHOLD
*The next day, Yeller comes downstairs into the living room, and is shocked to find that there are no presents under the tree! "DAD! GET DOWN HERE! ITS AN EMERGENCY!" Yeller screams. Bo comes running downstairs. "What happened son? Did the TV break? Did you lose a limb?" Bo asks. "Worse! The presents are GONE!" Yeller says. Bo notices, and lets out a high pitch scream. "What the devil happened?" Bo asks. "I have no clue." Yeller says, as he turns on the TV. "BREAKING NEWS! Apparently, presents have disappeared from several homes across Littlebridge over night. No one knows where they all went, but, it is suspected that they were all stolen, most likely by the same person." The reporter says. "Who would do such a horrible thing?" Bo wonders.

HOUSE OF DUN
*Dun Dun is opening all of the presents that were stolen. "Mr. Christmas was right! Christmas IS about getting presents for people Dun Dun love! And who does Dun Dun love more than Dun Dun? Dun Dun!" Dun Dun says. Mumbling and grunting can be heard. Dun Dun turns, and faces a tied up Krampus! "SHUT UP! Dun Dun opening presents! Mind you own business! Now, where was Dun Dun?" Dun Dun wonders.

ENDING CREDITS SONG

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down