QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S3 Episode 06: Case of the Missing Leaf!

Go down

S3 Episode 06: Case of the Missing Leaf! Empty S3 Episode 06: Case of the Missing Leaf!

Post by QG Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:21 pm

HOUSE OF DUN
*Dun Dun is sitting on her living room floor listening to the radio. "In other news, recent studies have shown that you are more likely to get rich if you have a bearded dragon and a guppy as pets." The radio host says. "Dun Dun wonder how much those cost." Dun Dun says. She pulls out her laptop and begins typing. "Bearded Dragon...between $30.00 and $60.00?! What, they think Dun Dun made of mun muns? Okay, let try guppy. Guppy...Between two and three dollar? These people mad! How Dun Dun supposed to get rich when she being conned by greedy pet store?!" Dun Dun angrily asks. A scream can be heard coming from upstairs. "Oh no, a murderer has infiltrated the walls of House of Dun! What is a Dun Dun to do in case like this?" Dun Dun wonders. An angel Dun Dun appears on her left shoulder. "Run Dun Dun run! Take all you money and go to the hills!" Angel Dun Dun says. Devil Dun Dun appears on her right shoulder. "No listen to that idiot! Listen to Dun Dun! Make smart decision and go up there with no weapon to fight loser murderer! Dun Dun can take them!" Devil Dun Dun says. "You right! Dun Dun can take them! Thank you talking shoulder of Dun Dun!" Dun Dun says. She goes running upstairs and breaks a door down. "Fight me, enemy of Dun Dun!" Dun Dun yells. She notices Leafy Fan on the floor. "Leafy Fan, did murderer do this to you?" Dun Dun asks. "Murderer? What murderer?" Leafy Fan asks. "Dun Dun heard screaming, so she drew conclusion anyone would, that there crazed murderer in house!" Dun Dun says. "That was me screaming!" Leafy Fan says. "Because murderer come to kill you?" Dun Dun asks. "DO I LOOK DEAD?!" Leafy Fan angrily asks. "So they try to kill you and fail?" Dun Dun asks. "Nobody tried to kill me, its Leafy! She's...she's been kidnapped!" Leafy Fan reveals!

Later that day...

*Dun Dun and Yeller are looking on as Cop is with Leafy Fan. "So when was the last time you saw this leaf?" Cop asks. "About two hours ago. I left Leafy in my room while I went to go potty, I came back and she was gone." Leafy Fan says. "Was there anything broken when you came back to your room? Anything to suggest that the room was broken into?" Cop asks. "No, nothing. Whoever did this was very careful." Leafy Fan says. "Not careful enough, I'm sure. There is ALWAYS a trail. I'll be back next week to check for evidence." Cop says. "Wait, next week?! Leafy could be dead by then!" Leafy Fan yells. "Leafy could be dead already." Cop says. Leafy Fan starts to sob. "Great police work, officer." Yeller says. An envelope slides under the door. "Money?" Dun Dun asks. "No, you idiot! That's probably a note from the kidnappers!" Yeller says. "Go open it, Yeller." Cop says. "Me? Why me?" Yeller asks. "What if that thing is wired to a bomb or something?" Cop asks. "Don't be ridiculous! Its a thin envelope, its definitely not wired to a bomb!" Yeller says. Cop hesitantly approaches the envelope, and then gently picks it up off of the ground. "BOOM!" Dun Dun yells. Cop jumps in fear. "Dun Dun just messing with you!" Dun Dun says. "Don't do that!" Cop yells. Cop opens the envelope and pulls out a note. "What does it say Cop? Who did this?" Leafy Fan asks. "Bring $1,000,000.00 to the alley behind Joe's chop shop down town if you ever hope to see Leafy again. No cops, if I get the slightest hint that there are cops involved, I'll rip this stupid leaf in half." Cop reads. "Wait, so Leafy was actually kidnapped? This isn't all in Leafy Fan's head?" Yeller asks. "Looks that way." Cop says. "Where on earth are we supposed to get $1,000,000.00 from?" Leafy Fan asks.

MICHAEL'S OFFICE
*Michael is sitting at his desk while Cop, Leafy Fan, Dun Dun, and Yeller are gathered around. "So you tellin me dat your leaf was kidnapped, and da mad person behind dis wants one million bucks?" Michael asks. "Yes, which is why we need money to give the kidnapper so that they will give Leafy back!" Leafy Fan says. "I dunno, what if da kidnappers make off with da cash and don't give da leaf back?" Michael asks. "That wont be a problem. We don't plan on letting them keep the cash. I'm gonna be nearby watching while Leafy Fan makes communication with the kidnapper. Once we have enough evidence against this person, we'll make our move against them, and hopefully rescue Leafy without having to pay a cent." Cop says. "I don't trust da stupid police force in dis city, so I'll be sending Vito in case you need back up. Dat is the only way I will give you da cash." Michael says. "Sorry buddy, but I am a lone wolf. I don't need help." Cop says. "Its either Vito goes with you, or I don't give you da cash!" Michael yells. "Just do it, Cop!" Leafy Fan yells. "Ugh, fine!" Cop says. "I'm glad dat we are on da same page." Michael says. "Alright, we don't have much time, lets move." Cop says.

ALLEY BEHIND JOE'S CHOPSHOP
*Leafy Fan shows up. "Pssst, Cop, where are you?" Leafy Fan asks. Cop, Yeller, Dun Dun, and Vito stick their heads out of a dumpster. "Don't acknowledge that we are here! The kidnapper might catch us talking! Okay, lets go over the plan one more time. You put the money on the ground and walk away. Once the kidnapper shows up and goes to take the money, we'll jump them and arrest them." Cop says. Leafy Fan nods. Cop closes the dumpster, and Leafy Fan places the money on the ground before walking off. A few moments later, somebody comes out of the back entrance of the chop shop. They approach the briefcase and pick it up. When the person goes to pick up the money, Cop and Vito jump out and fly at the mystery person! "Get off!" The person yells. Cop takes out his gun and points it at the person. "What the heck? You did this?" Cop asks. The mystery person is revealed to be Bo! "Dad?" Yeller asks. Leafy Fan attacks him. "WHERE'S LEAFY YOU FILTHY PIG?!" Leafy Fan angrily asks. "What the devil are you talking about?" Bo asks. "Leafy has been kidnapped, and we got a note from the kidnappers to meet them here. Kind of interesting that you were the one who showed up instead. It suggests that you are somehow involved." Cop says. "That couldn't be further from the truth." Bo says. "Then what you doing here?" Dun Dun asks. "I got a phone call from an individual telling me to come here, they said that there would be something of interest here for me." Bo says. "Did you recognize the voice?" Cop asks. "No, it sounded as if they were using a device to disguise their voice." Bo says. "Why would they send Bo here? He clearly had no idea what was going on, so its not like he would collect the money for them." Cop says. "Maybe it was a trap." Yeller says. "That what Dun Dun was thinking!" Dun Dun says. "No you weren't." Yeller says. "Why do you think it was a trap?" Cop asks. "The kidnapper wanted to test us and make sure that we didn't involve the cops, so they tricked my Dad into coming in their place." Yeller says. "Dun Dun knew it from beginning." Dun Dun says. "So what happens now?" Leafy Fan asks. A buzzing noise can be heard. "What's that noise?" Cop asks. "It sounds like a phone vibrating." Yeller says. Vito notices a light coming from under the dumpster. He points to it. Leafy Fan reaches under there, and pulls out a phone. "It looks like someone is calling it." Leafy Fan says. "Answer it." Yeller says. "Hello?" Leafy Fan asks. "I thought I told you not to get the cops involved! Do you realize what you've done? You just got your stupid leaf killed!" The person says. "I'm sorry! Cop made me do it! I didn't want to go along with the plan, he didn't give me a choice!" Leafy Fan says. "Is that right?" The voice asks. "Its true." Leafy Fan says. "Fine, I'll give you another chance. Meet me at warehouse 14 by the Pier in 15 minutes. Come alone, don't be late. If any of those conditions are broken, I slit your leaf's stem." The voice says. "I'll be there!" Leafy Fan says. "What did the kidnapper say?" Bo asks. "They want me to meet them, they said to come alone. It might be to dangerous to bring you guys!" Leafy Fan says. "She is right, this thug has already proven that he has ways of finding out if we are playing him or not." Bo says. "I cant believe we are going through all of this trouble over a stupid leaf." Yeller says. "Its not stupid! Leafy is my best friend! And I am going alone!" Leafy Fan says before running off. "Surely you don't believe she can handle this lunatic alone!" Bo says. "They said no cops." Cop says. "Well who cares what they said? She needs backup!" Bo says. "Look, I am thinking of the safety of the hostage here." Cop says. "Bull! You are never considering anyone's safety! You just don't want to work anymore than you have to!" Bo says. "Hey, where did Yeller, Dun Dun, and Vito go?" Cop asks. "Nice attempt to redirect the topic of conversation, dear boy." Bo says. "I'm serious, they are gone! Look!" Cop says. "Oh dear, they must have gone to provide backup for Leafy Fan in case she runs into danger." Bo says.

WAREHOUSE 14
*Leafy Fan walks into the warehouse and looks around. "Hello? Is anybody here?" Leafy Fan calls out. Her voice echoes throughout the warehouse. A light turns on, and shines down on a pillar of some sort. "Testing testing, 1 2 3." A voice says. "Where are you, you maniac?" Leafy Fan asks. "That is none of your business. Did you bring the money?" The voice asks. "Of course I brought the money! Now give me Leafy!" Leafy Fan yells. "Not yet. First, I want you to place the briefcase on the podium in front of you." The voice says. Leafy Fan places the briefcase on the pillar. "Okay, now what?" Leafy Fan asks. The pillar all of a sudden sinks into the floor and disappears. "Now that I have what I want, its time for you to die!" The voice says. "Wait, what about Leafy?" Leafy Fan asks. "Leafy will be reunited with you, after I kill her too, just like she deserves." The voice says. "You leave Leafy alone, you meanie!" Leafy Fan yells. "Leafy's fate has been sealed, as has yours! Good night." The voice says. All of a sudden, a huge bucket of acid is poured out of a bucket and begins to fill the floor. Leafy Fan runs for the door, but finds that it is locked from the outside. "SOMEBODY HELP!" Leafy Fan yells as the person responsible can be heard laughing maniacally. A rope comes down in front of Leafy Fan. She looks up and sees Yeller, Dun Dun, and Vito! "Grab on!" Yeller says. Leafy Fan grabs the rope, and they pull her up onto the cat walk they are standing on. "Are you alright?" Yeller asks. "No, he is going to kill Leafy!" Leafy Fan says. "No he isn't, I have a feeling that the kidnapper is in the building somewhere. If we can find him before he hurts Leafy, we can take him down!" Yeller says. "Vita, you have map of building, yes?" Dun Dun asks. Vito pulls out a map and points at a room. "It looks like a secret office is hidden behind that wall right there, I bet there is some sort of button to press to open it." Yeller says. Vito walks over to the wall, and pulls out a blowtorch! "Uh, Vito, are you sure you want to-" Before Yeller can finish, Vito unleashes a significant amount of fire on the wall! A hole is burnt, and Vito jumps into it, only to be knocked out from behind! Yeller, Dun Dun, and Leafy Fan jump in, and come face to face with the kidnapper. "I knew it was you!" Leafy Fan yells. "Of course it was me, you idiot!" Doctor Skass says. "I remember this guy, this is Doctor Sass, the guy who hates objects!" Yeller says. "Its Doctor Skass! With a K!" Doctor Skass yells. "Why you kidnap Leafy?" Dun Dun asks. "Well, for one, I wanted the cash. Two, I've wanted to get rid of this leaf and her worthless owner for years, this gave me the perfect chance to do it." Doctor Skass says. "So this was all about revenge?" Yeller asks. "Consider it my way of settling a score." Doctor Skass says. "Well I hate to burst your bubble, doc, but your plan failed. Leafy Fan is alive and I am assuming Leafy is too." Yeller says. "not for long." Doctor Skass says. Doctor Skass pulls out a sword. "Now I can kill all of you!" Doctor Skass says. "I'm scared!" Leafy Fan says. "Not to worry, Dun Dun will save the day! Hey, Doctor Gas, put the sword down." Dun Dun says. "It is Skass! And I refuse! You will all pay for your mistreatment of me! Starting with you, baldy!" Doctor Skass yells. Yeller points at himself. "Yeah you! Prepare to meet your maker!" Doctor Skass says. Doctor Skass goes to stab Yeller, but a gunshot rings out and Doctor Skass falls to the floor. Everyone turns around and sees Cop holding his gun, with Bo behind him. "That right there, folks, is good police work." Cop says. Leafy Fan digs into Doctor Skass' pockets and pulls out Leafy! "There you are! I was so worried!" Leafy Fan says. "Thank goodness you are all okay! I was very concerned!" Bo says. "Alright, we got what we came for. Lets get out of here. He was only shot in the shoulder, so if he wakes up, he might still be a threat." Yeller says. "Okay!" Leafy Fan says. Dun Dun picks up Vito, and then follows Yeller, Leafy Fan, Cop, and Bo out back onto the cat walk in the main room. Yeller stops. "Do you hear that?" Yeller asks. "Hear what?" Bo asks. Yeller spins around, and sees Doctor Skass charging at him with his sword! Yeller grabs the end of the sword, and then uses it to push Doctor Skass over the edge, and into the pool of acid! "Son, are you alright?" Bo asks. "I'm fine, cant say the same for the good doctor though. Come on, lets get out of here." Yeller says. "You think Doctor Grass dead?" Dun Dun asks. "Probably." Yeller says as they all walk out...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down