QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S3 Episode 05: A Twisted Friendship!

Go down

S3 Episode 05: A Twisted Friendship! Empty S3 Episode 05: A Twisted Friendship!

Post by QG Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:19 pm

HOUSE OF DUN
*Dun Dun is in her window watching her neighbor's TV with binoculars. "And they try to say Dun Dun can no watch TV without cable. Now who the idiot?" Dun Dun says. Someone knocks on her door. "Go away! Dun Dun watching TV!" Dun Dun yells. The person continues knocking. Dun Dun walks towards the door. "Dun Dun already told you, you can take you stupid adult diapers and shove them up you-" Dun Dun stops when she opens the door. "Daddy?" Dun Dun asks. "Hey Dun Dun, good to see ya again." Ronald says as he carries a few suit cases in. "What those?" Dun Dun asks. "My mansion burned down, Dun Dun. It burned all the way to the ground, to the ground! So I came to stay here for a few weeks, only a few weeks." Ronald says. "No, you cant! Dun Dun no want you to stay!" Dun Dun says. "Not even for $500.00?" Ronald asks. "Five hundred dollar you say?" Dun Dun asks. "Yes, I did say that. $500.00 that can be your's in exchange for your hospitality." Ronald says. "Dun Dun suppose you can stay in her palace for few short weeks." Dun Dun says. "Fantastic, that's fantastic! For my bedroom, I want one far away from that crazed leaf lady who should've been deported from this country for being a loser years ago." Ronald says. "What, you think this high class hotel? There only one bedroom, one for Dun Dun and Leafy Fan." Dun Dun says. "You share a room with that freak?" Ronald asks. "When she get too annoying, Dun Dun just hold pillow over her face for few minutes, she fall right asleep." Dun Dun says.

YELLER HOUSEHOLD
*Bo opens the door to Grandma. "Hello moth-" Before Bo can finish, Grandma pushes him out of the way. "Out of the way, I'm not here to see you!" Grandma says as she makes her way over to Yeller. "How is my darling grandson doing?" Grandma asks. "I'm good Grandma, how is your new house in Australia?" Yeller asks. "Eh, its been fine, except for that time I got stuck in the attic and couldn't get out for what felt like weeks." Grandma says. "Yes, getting stuck in the attic is always rather troublesome." Bo says. "Did I ask for your opinion?!" Grandma angrily asks. "No, you did not. I apologize for getting out of line." Bo says. Grandma notices Mr. Whiskers. "Who is this beauty?" Grandma asks. Mr. Whiskers hisses at her. "Bad Mr. Whiskers!" Bo says. "Don't scold him you moron! Let him be like that, he'll make a good guard cat!" Grandma says. "Yeah right, if some crazed killer broke in here, Mr. Whiskers would probably drive the getaway car." Yeller says. "Meow." Mr. Whiskers says as he nods in agreement. Dun Dun bursts in. "This is outrage!" Dun Dun yells. "I absolutely agree, it is an outrage that you are here." Yeller says. "Not that you moldy air conditioner! Daddy of Dun Dun has returned!" Dun Dun yells. "Ronald Grump is in Littlebridge? Hm...how odd." Bo says. "Grandma?" Dun Dun asks. "Dun Dun, my bestie! So good to see you." Grandma says as she hugs Dun Dun. "She'll give Dun Dun a warm embrace, yet she refuses to acknowledge that I am her son. What a strange world we live in." Bo says. "Hey, since I'm only gonna be in town for a few days, lets invite Dun Dun and her dad over for dinner!" Grandma says. "Mother, please, you don't know her father like we do. He is a vile, vile man who I would never allow to set foot in my home." Bo says. "Stop your whining, I can handle him." Grandma says. "Mark my words mother, if you invite this man, you will regret it for the rest of your life." Bo says. "Stop being so dramatic, how bad can he be?" Grandma asks. "I guess you are about to find out, aren't you?" Bo says.

Later that day...

*Yeller, Bo, Ronald, Dun Dun, Grandma, and Mr. Whiskers are sitting around the dinner table. "So, this joker had the gall to look at me without bowing down, the gall! So I told him he was fired! He was fired on the spot!" Ronald says. "I agree with that decision, everyone with a brain knows that you never look at your boss without respect! That explains why my son never did that!" Grandma says. "Or my daughter!" Ronald says. Grandma, Ronald, and Mr. Whiskers break out in laughter. "Hey! Wait second! You have another daughter, daddy?" Dun Dun asks. "Sure I do, darling. Sure I do." Ronald says. "Dad, I thought you said Grandma would hate Ronald Grump? It sure doesn't seem like she hates him!" Yeller whispers. "How the devil was I supposed to know that they would hit it off? I am just as much in shock as you are, dear boy!" Bo whispers. "I'm not in shock though, I expected this! Grandma is just as hateful as Ronald is!" Yeller says. "Son, I'm afraid you didn't whisper that." Bo says. "Uh oh." Yeller says. "What did you just say about me?!" Grandma asks. "Nothing, Grandma!" Yeller says. "You bet you said nothing, you wont be saying anything later either cause you'll be sitting in the corner all night!" Grandma yells. "Wait, what?" Yeller asks. "You heard me! I don't want to deal with your sass at the dinner table!" Grandma yells. "But I don't wanna go." Yeller says. "I don't really care what you want! Get your butt over to that corner now before I punch your ugly face in!" Grandma yells. Yeller reluctantly gets up and goes to sit in the corner. "Kids these days, they just don't have any discipline." Grandma says. "It wasn't that way back in my day! Back in my day, we used a belt when our kids didn't behave, a belt! That sure taught them well." Ronald says. "Yeah, until those stupid politicians started to cry child abuse and ruin everything that was good about this world." Grandma says. "Hm, I know. Hey, here's a thought! We should run for president and bring that back! Screw child abuse! These kids need to learn right from wrong, right from wrong! And the only way they are gonna do that, is if we make them!" Ronald says. "Lets bring back rulers in the classroom too!" Grandma says. "Rulers are already in the classroom, mother." Bo says. "I know that, you moron! I mean when you would slap a kids hand with one!" Grandma says. "We'll ban cell phones too! Ban them for everybody except us!" Ronald says. "I like the way you think, Ronald!" Grandma says. "Hey, losers! Dun Dun sick of hearing about you stupid plans. Put a shoe in it!" Dun Dun says. "Its put a sock in it, dear." Bo says. "Don't tell Dun Dun to shut up!" Dun Dun yells. "That's it, go to the corner you brat! Go there now!" Ronald says. "Fine! But Dun Dun only doing it cause she want to, not because you told her to! Dun Dun no listen to nobody!" Dun Dun says before stomping over to the corner. "What you in for?" Dun Dun asks Yeller. "We are in the corner, not jail." Yeller says. "Well it sure feel like Dun Dun in jail! She can no do nothing with Daddy around, and now he have Grandma siding with him too!" Dun Dun says. "Uh, you do realize that she isn't actually your Grandma, right?" Yeller asks. "She Dun Dun grandma at heart!" Dun Dun says. "Look, all is not lost. Just because Ronald and Grandma are bonded now, doesn't mean its the end of the world." Yeller says. "Explain yourself to Dun Dun." Dun Dun says. "Alright, here's the deal. If we want this team effort between my grandma and your dad to stop, we just have to break up the friendship!" Yeller says. "How we do that?" Dun Dun asks. "Hm, that is a tough one. Lets see...maybe we could find some sort of way to turn them against each other." Yeller says. "How we do that?" Dun Dun asks. "Well, they both have a huge ego. If we made them think that the other said something bad about them, they would EXPLODE! Probably literally." Yeller says. "Oooooh, Dun Dun like big booms." Dun Dun says. "Well once you and I finish, we are going to be in for the biggest boom of all. I'll go talk to Grandma, you talk to Ronald." Yeller says. "But they told us no to leave corner." Dun Dun says. "Who cares what they said! They'll forget all about the corner after we feed them these lies!" Yeller says as he goes and walks over to Grandma. "Hey, Grandma." Yeller whispers. "What the heck are you doing out of the corner?!" Grandma angrily asks. "I came here to tell you something important. Its about Ronald. You wouldn't believe what he said about you." Yeller says. "What did he say?" Grandma asks. "No, I probably shouldn't tell you. I know that you have become kind of fond of Ronald." Yeller says. "If he's talking smack, I want to know!" Grandma says. "Okay, here it is. Ronald said...he said that he thinks that you weren't really an FBI agent, that you are a phony." Yeller says. "He said WHAT?!" Grandma angrily asks. "I didn't want to be the one to tell you this Grandma, I knew how upset you would be." Yeller says. "Your darn right I'm upset, I'll show him! HEY RONALD!" Grandma yells. "Hey, what's the big idea saying my hair is fake? Its not fake! Its real! The realest!" Ronald says. "Don't you try to deflect the blame off of yourself with your lies! You said I was a fake FBI agent!" Grandma yells. "I never said that, I'll tell you that. But it wouldn't surprise me if you were!" Ronald says. "Well I have my former badge to prove I was an agent! Do you have anything to prove that your hair is real?" Grandma asks. "You know, I have half the mind to go on Twitter and complain about you! I'll nickname you thousand year grandma! That's a good nickname, the greatest nickname!" Ronald says. "Well I'll do the same thing and nickname you artificial Ronald! You know, like your hair!" Grandma yells. "You better stop bringing my hair into this!" Ronald yells. "Or what?" Grandma asks. "Or I'm gonna fire you from life!" Ronald says. "I'd like to see you try you ancient relic!" Grandma yells. "I may be an ancient relic, but you are a prehistoric dinosaur, so there!" Ronald yells. "These insults though." Yeller says. Grandma picks up a vase, and throws it at Ronald. Ronald ducks, and then throws his plate of food at Grandma. Grandma ducks, and the food hits Bo. Mr. Whiskers pulls out a pistol and then begins randomly shooting around the room while screaming "MEOW MEOW MEOW MEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOW!" Once Mr. Whiskers finishes, the room fills with silence. Mr. Whiskers points at the door. "Meow meow meow, MEOW!" Mr. Whiskers yells. "I think that is code for get out." Yeller says. "What? I'm not going anywhere!" Grandma says. Mr. Whiskers shoots at Grandma, and hits her hair! "MEOW!" Mr. Whiskers yells. "We are going, we are going!" Ronald says as he pushes Grandma out of the house and leaves. "Good job Mr.-" Before Yeller can finish, Mr. Whiskers claws him in the face and trots away.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down