QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S3 Episode 04: Michael's New Sweetheart

Go down

S3 Episode 04: Michael's New Sweetheart Empty S3 Episode 04: Michael's New Sweetheart

Post by QG Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:17 pm

YELLER HOUSEHOLD
*Yeller is reading a letter. "You are invited to attend a dinner, hosted by Michael and his mystery date, at Michael's mansion tomorrow, at 8:00 PM." Yeller reads. "Mystery date? I wasn't aware Michael was involved with anyone." Bo says. "I wasn't aware Michael actually expects us to care." Yeller says. "Meow meow meow meow meow, meow meow." Mr. Whiskers says. "Yeah, what he said." Yeller says. "Hm, well, I suppose we have no other choice but to attend this event. After all, Michael would surely do it if it were us." Bo says. "Yeah, I guess." Yeller says. Dun Dun swings the door open, and Mr. Whiskers goes flying across the house. "Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooow!" Mr. Whiskers yells as he soars through the air. "What that yelling?" Dun Dun asks. "Probably just the wind." Yeller says. Dun Dun notices the invitation that Yeller received. "What that in hand?" Dun Dun asks. "Oh, this? This is an invitation to a dinner party that Michael is having. I guess he has a new girlfriend that he wants to show off." Yeller says. "And he no invite Dun Dun? The nerve!" Dun Dun yells. "Well, considering your less than charming behavior at Rudolpho's, it isn't surprising that he wouldn't feel inclined to invite you." Bo says. "Ru what now?" Dun Dun asks. "Rudolpho's, it was a plot in a previous episode." Bo says. "Episode of what?" Yeller asks. "Ugh, never mind." Bo says. Cop breaks down the door. "FREEZE!" Cop yells. "You don't have to break down my poor innocent door every time you decide to pay us a visit." Bo says. "Its my thing, I have to do it." Cop says. "What do you want?" Yeller asks. "Well, I'm here because you have an unpaid parking ticket that was due..." Cop takes a moment to check his watch. "Seven minutes and forty two seconds ago." Cop says. "Go get your head stuck in a washing machine you James Bond wannabe." Yeller says. Cop notices the invitation in Yeller's hand. "Hey, you got invited to that thing to?" Cop asks. "Wait, what you mean Yeller too? You get invited?" Dun Dun asks. "Yeah, he'd have to really hate you not to send you an invite." Cop says. "It no true! Dun Dun sure Michael just forgot Dun Dun's address." Dun Dun says. Leafy Fan walks in. "Did you guys get an invitation to Michael's party? Me and Leafy did!" Leafy Fan says. "What? Where you find that?" Dun Dun asks about the invitation. "I got it in our mailbox." Leafy Fan says. "Why Dun Dun no get one?" Dun Dun asks. "I guess Michael just doesn't like you." Leafy Fan says. "She is rather unlikable." Bo says. "Yeah, definitely." Cop says. "She's the worst!" Yeller says. "Meow." Mr. Whiskers says. "Dun Dun can hear you! And she going to party, whether Michael like it or not! This free country, which mean Dun Dun can trespass wherever she please!" Dun Dun says before storming out. "What's her problem?" Cop asks. "What ISNT her problem?" Yeller asks. "She needs to chill out." Leafy Fan says. Mr. Whiskers nods in agreement.

MICHAEL'S MANSION: DINING ROOM
*Yeller, Bo, Leafy Fan, Cop, and Mr. Whiskers are all seated at the dining room table. Mr. Whiskers is banging his silverware against the table. "Meow! Meow! Meow! Meow!" Mr. Whiskers chants. "Calm down, we'll get the food soon." Yeller says. Mr. Whiskers presses his knife up against Yeller's throat. "Meow?" Mr. Whiskers asks. "I didn't say anything! I swear!" Yeller says. Mr. Whiskers nods as he returns to his seat. "Where in the devil is our host?" Bo asks. "Maybe he had to go potty." Leafy Fan says. "I don't think that is appropriate for the dinner table." Cop says. "Neither is your hideous face, but we still have to look at it all night." Yeller says. "Now, now, gentlemen, lets save the petty jabs for later. After all, we don't want to spoil Michael's night, now do we?" Bo says. "I guess not." Yeller says. The door opens and a thug walks in. "Attention, da boss will now be arriving. Everybody stand up." The thug says. Everybody stands up, and Michael walks in. "Now everybody sit down, da boss wants to speak." The thug says. Everybody sits down. Yeller looks around. "Where is Vito?" Yeller asks. "He has another task to do." Michael says.

MICHAEL'S MANSION: EXTERIOR OF THE HOUSE
*Dun Dun throws a rope up to a window on the third floor. She begins to climb the house. "How dare Michael not invite Dun Dun. Dun Dun life of party. Dun Dun IS the party. She show him." Dun Dun says. As she reaches the window, Vito sticks his head out it. "Out of Dun Dun way! She have party to crash!" Dun Dun says. Vito takes out a knife. "What...what you doing with that?" Dun Dun asks. Vito slices the rope, and Dun Dun goes plummeting to the ground, screaming "OH NO DUN DUN!"

*"Vito working security tonight, making sure dere aint any unwanted visitors." Michael says. "Hm, I see." Bo says. "So where is this mystery woman?" Cop asks. "She right in da other room! Come on in darling!" Michael yells. The door opens, and everyone gasps. "OH C'MON!" Cop yells. The person is revealed to be Queen Goo! "Now there is something I wasn't expecting." Yeller says. "Who's this lady?" Leafy Fan asks. "That is Queen Goo, Cop's ex girlfriend." Yeller says. "My ex who is supposed to be in jail!" Cop says. "Did you break out of prison?" Bo asks. "No, I was released! You see, the police realized that I was set up for that whole banana bank robbing incident." Queen Goo says. "Uh, they....they don't know WHO set you up, right?" Cop asks. "No dear, they don't." Queen Goo says. Cop breathes a sigh of relief. "So how did you two even meet?" Yeller asks. "Mutual lawyer. Da guy fixed us up and it was a match made in heaven." Michael says. "Yes, indeed! Michael is a very charming man, unlike my previous boyfriend!" Queen Goo angrily says. "This is gonna be an awkward dinner." Yeller says. "Meow." Mr. Whiskers responds.

MICHAEL'S MANSION: AIR VENT
*Dun Dun is crawling through the air vent. "Dun Dun bet Michael no have guards in tunnel of air. Let see him stop her now!" Dun Dun says. Dun Dun rounds a corner, and comes face to face with Vito. "Oh...hey, how it doing?" Dun Dun asks. Vito presses a button, and Dun Dun falls through the air vent, and is sent flying outside of the compound. "DUN DUN WILL BE BACK! SHE WILL GET IN!" Dun Dun yells as she flies off into the distance.

*"Well this has put quite the damper on this entire evening, hasn't it?" Bo says. "I wouldn't say that, this could be entertaining." Yeller says. "So Cop, what have you been doing since you framed me for robbing a bank?" Queen Goo asks. "Working to keep criminals like you off of the streets." Cop says. "Right, because you were ALWAYS such a hard working officer of the law." Queen Goo sarcastically says. "Ooooh, they are gonna fight!" Yeller gleefully says. "Get the popcorn, Leafy!" Leafy Fan says. "Excuse me, I have to go barf!" Cop says. "Why? Did you look in the mirror?" Queen Goo asks. Cop storms out of the room. "What? Was it someting we said?" Michael asks. "Nah, he's always moody like that." Yeller says.

MICHAEL'S MANSION: FRONT GATE
*Dun Dun is standing outside the gate looking at the main house. "How is Dun Dun supposed to get in when wig wearing body guard wont let her in?" Dun Dun wonders. "Pssst." A voice can be heard saying. "Who there? Speak yourself to Dun Dun!" Dun Dun says. Cop comes out of the bushes. "Huh?" Cop asks. "Cop! What you doing out here in bushes? Dun Dun thought dinner was inside! Is everybody else in bush too?" Dun Dun asks. "No you idiot! I knew you would be out here trying to break in." Cop says. "Dun Dun just get here, she no try to break in." Dun Dun says. "Yeah, right. Let me guess, you've already tried to get in several times, but you kept running into a roadblock called Vito." Cop says. "Maybe." Dun Dun says. "Okay, enough small talk. You wont believe who Michael's mysterious girlfriend is." Cop says. "Whoopi Goldberg? Hillary Clinton? Miss. Piggy?" Dun Dun asks. "What? No! Its Queen Goo!" Cop says. "Dun Dun thought we get her tossed in jail for crime she no do." Dun Dun says. "We did, but she got out and now she is dating Michael and making stupid jabs at me! We gotta get rid of her! So here is what I propose, I get you into the house, and you help me get rid of Queen Goo." Cop says. "Hmmm, Dun Dun think about it." Dun Dun says. "So in other words, you'll do it?" Cop asks. "Sure, but Dun Dun want five bucks too! She need money to buy lottery ticket. Dun Dun gonna make it big one day, you know!" Dun Dun says. "Sure, whatever. Now here is what I have in mind." Cop says. He whispers it in Dun Dun's ear. "That sick! Dun Dun like it." Dun Dun says.

MICHAEL'S MANSION: FOYER
Dun Dun is standing on the front porch and rings the doorbell. Vito opens the door. "Hello, Dun Dun sorry for being bad girl earlier, can she come in now?" Dun Dun asks. Vito shakes his head no. "Oh, okay-GET HIM COP!" Dun Dun yells. All of a sudden, Cop jumps down from the ceiling and kicks Vito in the head, knocking him out. Dun Dun picks Vito up, and tosses him outside, before closing and locking the door. "Let see how he like being locked outside." Dun Dun says. "Who cares about Vito? You remember the plan?" Cop asks. "Of course Dun Dun remember! You be amazed what Dun Dun remember for five dollar." Dun Dun says. "Okay, good. Now lets move!" Cop says.

*Queen Goo goes to pat Mr. Whiskers, but he hisses at her. "Bad kitty!" Queen Goo says. "MEOW MEOW SHHHHHHH!" Mr. Whiskers yells. "Gud kitty." Yeller whispers into Mr. Whiskers' ear. Mr. Whiskers backhands Yeller. Cop comes back in. "Where did you run off to?" Leafy Fan asks. "I just went to go bawl my eyes out." Cop says. "Oh ho ho ho!" Queen Goo laughs. "Shut up!" Cop yells. All of a sudden, the fire alarm starts to go off. "Dere a fire! Everybody get out!" Michael yells. Everybody makes their way towards the door. Before Queen Goo can exit the room, Cop trips her and she falls, knocking herself out. Cop then runs out. Once everyone, except Queen Goo, is gone, Dun Dun comes down from the air vent. Dun Dun takes out a bottle that says poison, and puts it into everyone's food. She then puts the bottle in Queen Goo's purse. "Bad Queen Goo, you poison the dinner party! Is there no end to you evilness?" Dun Dun asks before exiting out through the airshaft. Queen Goo begins to wake up. She gets onto her feet, just as everybody else is coming back. "Hey darling, why didn't you come out?" Michael asks. "Its the strangest thing, I woke up on the floor!" Queen Goo says. "Hmmm, strange." Michael says. "DONT EAT THE FOOD!" Cop yells. "What? Why not?" Yeller asks. "Its been poisoned! By her!" Cop yells as he points at Queen Goo. Mr. Whiskers gasps. "How dare you accuse her! She didn't do nuttin!" Michael says. "Then explain the bottle of poison sticking out of her purse!" Cop says. Michael looks at her purse. "You animal!" Michael yells. Mr. Whiskers grabs the bottle of poison and attempts to attack Queen Goo with it, but Bo and Leafy Fan hold him back. "Don't do it, Mr. Whiskers! She isn't worth it!" Bo says. "I cant believe you would do dis! I taught we had somethin special! You betrayed me!" Michael yells. "You aren't seriously going to take the word of that ape over me, are you?" Queen Goo asks. "Of course! Cop has always been a gud friend, while all you do is lie! Your dead to me!" Michael yells. "I didn't do anything!" Queen Goo yells. "Tell it to the judge." Cop says as he handcuffs Queen Goo. "This is an outrage, you will pay for this! All of you!" Queen Goo says as Cop drags her out. "Wow, poor Michael, remind me never to fall in love." Yeller says as he watches Michael sobbing.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down