QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 08

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 08 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 08

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:35 pm

At Dylan’s Beach House, Dylan slides open the front door, and he and Daisy walk in. Daisy takes in the scenery. The main room contains both the kitchen area and the living room, the living room consists of a cream colored living room set along with a big flat screen TV. The furniture is complimented by the many windows and the glass sliding door, which lets all the light in. “This is your new place? It’s a little small.” Daisy comments. “You’re never satisfied.” Dylan complains. “I’m not finished! Its cozy, I won’t mind staying here until Andy lets me move back in.” Daisy adds. “Not to rain on your parade, but what makes you think Andy would ever agree to let you move back in? Not only did you gaslight Rebecca, but you threw yourself down a flight of stairs to frame her for pushing you! He doesn’t want anything to do with you Daisy, and if you were smart, you would cut your losses and move on.” Dylan tells her. “Just because you gave up on Lydia so easily doesn’t mean I’m going to give up on Andy!” Daisy snaps. “Then I’m curious. Just how do you plan on winning someone back who can’t stand you?” Dylan questions. “Andy doesn’t hate me. He’s just furious because he hasn’t realized yet that everything I did was out of love. He will though, I just need to remind him how much he loves me.” Daisy says. “How do you plan on doing that?” Dylan asks. Daisy smiles. “That’s where you come in.” Daisy tells him.

At the castle, Andy is in the parlor on the phone with Rebecca. “Where did you disappear to?” Andy questions. “I went out to run a few errands. Is everything okay?” Rebecca wonders. “Yeah, everything is fine. I was just calling because I wanted to bring you out to dinner tonight.” Andy reveals. “Oh, that’s awfully sweet of you. Where were you thinking of going?” Rebecca asks. “There’s a new French place called Vernier’s Bistro that opened up by the beach, so I figured we could go check it out.” Andy says. “I’d love to. I should be able to meet you there in about an hour, once I’m finished with my errands.” Rebecca says. “I can’t wait. I’ll see you soon.” Andy says, before hanging up. Andy reaches into his pocket, and pulls out a small jewelry box. He then opens it up, and it is revealed that the box contains an engagement ring! “That’s one big rock.” Someone says. Andy turns, and sees Bethany standing in the doorway. “Its for Rebecca.” Andy reveals. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that was an engagement ring.” Bethany says. “Actually, it is. Don’t say anything to Rebecca about this. I’m bringing her to a new Bistro across town tonight, and I plan on surprising her.” Andy tells her. “Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. Besides, I probably won’t even have the chance to see Rebecca tonight, I have a special evening of my own planned.” Bethany says. “I take that to mean you have another date with The Evil Force.” Andy assumes. “I do.” Bethany confirms. “You’re making a mistake. The Evil Force is dangerous, Bethany, and manipulating him like this is a dangerous game.” Andy tells her. “I know what I’m doing.” Bethany claims. “Do you? The Evil Force isn’t just some corporate shark, he is a murderer and a terrorist.” Andy notes. “I’m familiar with the type. I use to work with Brody McKay, remember?” Bethany reminds Andy. “Brody McKay is like a boy scout compared to The Evil Force.” Andy says. “I guess we’ll see, won’t we? I survived going up against Brody, and I will survive going up against The Evil Force.” Bethany claims.

The Master walks into the Stanpatos Study, and finds dinner for two set up. “Good evening, my son. How wonderful to see you.” Evil Kristina says. “What’s all this?” The Master wonders. “I have planned a night of romance for Bethany and myself. As such, you will need to seek refuge elsewhere for the time being.” Evil Kristina says. “Father, don’t get me wrong, I’m pleased to see that you have found happiness with someone. But, don’t you think inviting Bethany to your home may be moving a touch fast?” The Master asks. “This use to be Bethany’s home, before Dylan Stanpatos took it from her.” Evil Kristina recalls. “Perhaps, but that is hardly the only reason I suspect this relationship is moving too fast. Father, you gifted Bethany a yacht on your very first date!” The Master notes. “Perhaps, but I’m not too concerned with the pace of our relationship. Don’t forget that this is not about Bethany and I falling in love. I need Bethany as my wife in order to complete my royal dynasty. I will be the king, Bethany shall be my queen, you will be the heir apparent, and hopefully, Daisy’s unborn child will be a part of my dynasty as well.” Evil Kristina says. “Daisy is pregnant?” The Master asks. “Indeed. Daisy attempted to conceal her pregnancy from me, but Dylan unintentionally exposed her little secret.” Evil Kristina says. “If Daisy tried to conceal her pregnancy from you, then its unlikely she’ll allow you to be a part of her child’s life.” The Master points out. Evil Kristina chuckles. “Trust me, son, I will be a grandfather to that child, that is one matter Daisy won’t have a choice in.” Evil Kristina states…

Lucas and Lydia are in the living room of her mansion. “You don’t have anything to worry about. Even if Zoey has some kind of secret plot in the works, she still won’t be able to hurt us.” Lucas tells Lydia. “Still, I don’t like this one bit. Not only is Zoey herself possibly a threat to us, but her just being under the same roof as us puts us in danger!” Lydia says. “The mobster after Zoey doesn’t even know where she is.” Lucas argues. “You don’t know that for sure, and even if he doesn’t know where Zoey is, its only a matter of time before he finds out.” Lydia says. “If that’s the case, we’ll be ready for him.” Lucas claims. “Do you even hear yourself? You spent years trying to distance yourself from the mob, and now that you’ve finally done it, you are going to let Zoey bring another mob war right to your doorstep! And trust me, they won’t just be after her, they will be after the people who protected her too! Are you really willing to risk everything for a woman who has a history of treating you like garbage?” Lydia asks.

At The Ancient Jewel, Zoey is sitting at the bar, on the phone with her mysterious partner. “Though Lucas wasn’t too crazy about letting me back into his life, Lydia was absolutely livid. I have been living under their roof for only one day, and already I’m causing problems for the happy couple. So, I would say that things are going swimmingly…why wouldn’t I be confident? I have Lucas precisely where I want him. Correction, precisely where WE want him. Don’t worry, you will have your revenge.” Zoey tells her mystery partner. Victor comes up behind Zoey. “Revenge, huh? What kind of revenge?” Victor questions Zoey, who hangs up the phone…

“The last time you tried to drag me into one of your schemes, you expected me to get you pregnant.” Dylan recalls. “Don’t worry, its nothing that extreme this time. I think that the best way for me to get Andy back would be to remind him how much he loves me, and to do that, I need to make him jealous, which is where you come in. From this moment on, you are my pretend boyfriend.” Daisy tells Dylan. Dylan rolls his eyes. “You can’t possibly expect Andy to fall for this.” Dylan says. “I suppose you will have to be extra convincing.” Daisy says. “You will have to be the convincing one. You can’t go two seconds without mentioning Andy’s name, how do you expect to convince him that you’ve moved on with someone else?” Dylan questions. “You and I have spent a lot of time together recently, so its fair to assume that we may have formed a connection, and bonded over our respective losses. Its perfectly reasonable to assume that we would have fallen for each other.” Daisy says. “Okay, maybe we can pull off this ruse, but that doesn’t mean Andy will care. If you gaslighting Rebecca didn’t scare him away, I’m willing to wager that you throwing yourself down a flight of stairs just so that you could blame Rebecca probably did the trick.” Dylan says. “None of that matters! What Andy and I had was true love, and true love is able to conquer all obstacles. So, are you in or not?” Daisy asks. Dylan sighs. “Fine, but if this doesn’t work, don’t blame me.” Dylan tells her. “Thank you. Now, we just need to figure out a way to flaunt our new “relationship” in front of Andy…” Daisy says.

Andy rejoins Bethany in the Goo Castle Parlor, now wearing a suit. “How do I look?” Andy asks. “I think you’re overdoing it a bit. Don’t forget that Rebecca doesn’t know you plan on proposing.” Bethany reminds him. “Rebecca isn’t going to automatically assume I plan on proposing just because I’m wearing a suit. Now, I just have to hope everything goes smoothly tonight.” Andy says. “What could go wrong?” Bethany asks. “I guess I just don’t trust Daisy not to pop up and ruin everything.” Andy says. “Daisy WOULD be pretty livid if she saw you proposing to Rebecca, wouldn’t she?” Bethany asks. “For sure, and since this is the first night the bistro is opening up, I don’t trust Daisy not to show up. But I don’t have time to worry about Daisy, I have a dinner and a marriage proposal to get to. Wish me luck.” Andy says. “Good luck.” Bethany tells him. Andy walks out. Once Andy is gone, Bethany pulls out her phone, and begins typing out a text to Daisy! “Andy just left to go and meet Rebecca at the new bistro by the beach. He has such a romantic night planned with her, you should’ve seen the hearts in his eyes! XOXO.” Bethany smiles, as she hits the send button. “Here’s hoping Daisy takes the bait. If she sees that proposal, her head is gonna explode. I only wish I could be there to see it.” Bethany says.

At Dylan’s Beach House, a furious Daisy throws her phone across the room, as Dylan narrowly ducks out of the way. “What was that for?!” Dylan asks. “Bethany just texted me! Andy and Rebecca are off having a date night at some new bistro!” Daisy yells. “Oh, its probably the one that opened up here on the beach. Why would Bethany tell you?” Dylan wonders. “Why do you think? She’s taunting me!” Daisy points out. “Are you going to play into her hands?” Dylan asks. Daisy smiles. “That’s exactly what I’m going to do. Bethany doesn’t realize it, but she actually did me a huge solid.” Daisy claims. “Pardon me for being a bit lost.” Dylan says. “I’m going to go to the bistro where Andy and Rebecca are having their dinner.” Daisy reveals. “And do what? Weep over the sight of Andy with another woman? Fun times.” Dylan sarcastically states. “I don’t weep, I take action. I know a part of Andy still loves me, I just need to bring that part of him to the surface.” Daisy says. “How do you plan on doing that?” Dylan asks. “That’s where the plan I mentioned earlier comes in. Are you ready to go on our first date, pretend boyfriend?” Daisy asks Dylan.

Evil Kristina is sitting on the sofa in the Stanpatos Study, when Bethany walks in. “Ah, Bethany! I am so pleased you could make it!” Evil Kristina says. “I couldn’t stay away.” Bethany claims. Bethany notices the dinner set up. “Wow, you really went all out, didn’t you?” Bethany notices. “Only the best for you, my dear. Besides, tonight is a very special occasion.” Evil Kristina says. “And what’s that?” Bethany questions. “You will know soon enough. But enough small talk, our food is getting cold, and we do not want that. Why don’t we sit down and have our dinner, and in the meantime, we can discuss our future a bit further.” Evil Kristina says. Bethany smiles. “I would love that.” Bethany says.

“Let me make something clear, I haven’t forgiven Zoey for the pain she caused me. I was incredibly invested in our relationship, and then she went and tossed it away like an old pair of shoes. I might be civil with Zoey, but I will never get past the way she hurt me. With that being said, I can’t just turn my back on her when she’s in trouble. If Zoey were to die, it would be my fault for not helping her, and I don’t want the death of someone I once loved on my conscience, no matter how our relationship ended. What would you do if Dylan found himself in trouble, and he needed your help? Would you close the door in his face because he hurt you? Or would you want to help him because of the history the two of you share?” Lucas asks. Lydia sighs. “It pains me to say this, but I probably would want to help him, despite the fact that he is a heartless bastard. I’m sorry.” Lydia tells Lucas. “You don’t have to apologize. Honestly, I’d probably have the same reaction you did if I came home and found you hiding Dylan.” Lucas says. “I just hope that Zoey doesn’t cause us anymore problems.” Lydia says.

Victor sits next to Zoey at the bar. “Didn’t anyone ever tell you that it isn’t polite to eavesdrop on other people’s conversations?” Zoey asks. “Maybe, but in a lot of cases, revenge is my business. I’m the District Attorney.” Victor reveals. “Well aren’t we powerful? So tell me, what kind of occasion would result in the District Attorney gracing me with his presence?” Zoey questions. “I just got out of work, and I was stopping by for a glass of wine. Anyways, regarding your revenge, you never did tell me what you had planned.” Victor notes. “You needn’t worry so much, Mr. District Attorney. The truth is, I was talking to a friend of mine. Her boyfriend unfortunately cheated on her, and I told her that she would get her revenge when karma inevitably caught up with him.” Zoey lies. “If that’s the case, good for you. I have no use for cheaters.” Victor says. “Oh? Have you been the victim of one?” Zoey asks. “My daughter has been. In fact, the bastard ended up marrying his mistress.” Victor reveals. “I’m sorry to hear that, that must have been awful for her.” Zoey says. “It was, but she’s strong. She managed to get past it.” Victor says. “Wonderful. Anyway, moving on to somewhat brighter topics, I must admit, I find your job to be rather intriguing. You get to put criminals in jail every day, and you don’t even need a badge to do so!” Zoey notes. Victor laughs. “Well unfortunately, its not as great as its made out to be. I don’t get to put murderers and sex offenders away every day. Sometimes, I’ll get a thief, or a drug user…” Victor notes. “How do you feel about putting drug users in jail? Some believe they shouldn’t be sent to prison, but instead given the choice of seeking help for their addiction instead.” Zoey says. “People aren’t arrested for using drugs, they are arrested for using illegal drugs, and therefore breaking the law. My job is to make sure that justice is served in every case, and that means enforcing the law, no matter how big or small the law may be.” Victor says. “I admire your dedication.” Zoey says. “What do you do for work?” Victor wonders. “I don’t really have a definitive career. In fact, I’m between jobs at the moment.” Zoey admits. “Fortunately for you, there are all kinds of jobs here in Fantastic. Are you looking for one here?” Victor questions. “Actually, I just moved to Fantastic, and as of this moment, I do plan on putting down some roots. I’ve only been here for a short while, yet already, it feels like home.” Zoey says. “This city has always been the home of my family. The Goo family were probably here before the dinosaurs even were.” Victor says. “You are a Goo?” Zoey asks. “I am.” Victor confirms. “Wow. From what I understand, the Goo family is one of, if not the wealthiest family in Fantastic City, so I’ve heard anyways.” Zoey says. “Well, my father was a doctor, and my sister had been involved in the city’s government for many, many years. Our family’s investment in Fantastic City has rewarded us greatly, and I couldn’t be happier.” Victor says. “You should be happy. They say that money doesn’t buy happiness, but I believe that’s bull. If I had lots of money, I’d likely never shed a single tear again.” Zoey says. Victor raises his glass. “I’ll drink to that.” Victor says, as he and Zoey toast, and take a sip of their respective drinks. “On that note, I should probably get going. I’ve already killed enough time here as is.” Zoey says, as she stands up. Victor stands up too, and Zoey shakes his hand. “It was lovely meeting you, Mr. District Attorney.” Zoey says. “It was nice meeting you, too.” Victor tells her. Zoey surprises Victor with a hug. “Thank you for giving me such a warm welcome to Fantastic City.” Zoey tells him. Meanwhile, as Zoey is hugging Victor, her hand inches down to the back pocket in his pants, and she discretely pulls out his wallet. Zoey then pulls away from the hug, and secretly puts Victor’s wallet in her purse. “I’ll see you around.” Zoey says. Zoey heads towards the exit. “Wait!” Victor tells her. Zoey turns back towards Victor. “I’d love to stay for another drink, but I really must be going.” Zoey says. “I don’t want another drink with you, all I want is my wallet back.” Victor says. “Your wallet? Did you have a touch too much wine? I have no clue what you’re talking about.” Zoey claims. Victor walks over to Zoey, and pulls his wallet out of her purse! “Does this refresh your memory?!” Victor asks!

At Vernier’s Bistro, Andy is sitting at a table, when he notices Rebecca step off of the elevator, wearing an elegant dress. Rebecca walks over to Andy’s table. “You look stunning.” Andy tells her. “I stopped at home to get changed before I came here. I figured if we were coming to a place like this, I better dress formal.” Rebecca notes. “I want to apologize, by the way. I wanted to get us a table on the balcony, but they were all booked out.” Andy says. “I’m fine with that. I’m not sure I want to be sitting by the ocean, this time of year. Its freezing out there!” Rebecca points out. Andy laughs, and then stands up, and pulls Rebecca’s chair out for her. Rebecca sits down, and Andy sits across from her. “So, what’s the special occasion?” Rebecca asks. “I just wanted to celebrate our love. Plus, this is also doubling as an apology for all the trouble Daisy has caused you over the past several months.” Andy says. “I hope you don’t blame yourself for any of the stunts that Daisy pulled.” Rebecca says. “I’m the one who got her pregnant.” Andy points out. “That’s because you had no idea what Daisy was capable of. None of us did!” Rebecca argues. “I’m the police commissioner, I should’ve seen the signs.” Andy says. “Its not your fault. Sometimes, we just want to see the best in people, no matter what the signs tell us. Don’t you remember back when Fletcher Michaels and I were becoming friends? You knew that something was off about Fletcher, but I wanted to see the best in him. Then, it turned out that Fletcher was only giving me the time of day because I looked like his dead wife. We’ve both made mistakes when it comes to judging someone else’s character, everyone does at some point. You aren’t human unless you mess up along the way.” Rebecca points out. “I’m just thankful that’s all behind us. Fletcher is dead, and even though Daisy is pregnant with my baby, she is never gonna get her claws into me again. I have eyes for one woman and one woman only, and I’m looking at her right now.” Andy says. Rebecca smiles, and kisses Andy. Andy pulls away. “There’s actually another reason why I invited you out to dinner.” Andy tells her. “Should I be worried about this hidden agenda of yours?” Rebecca playfully questions. “Nothing to worry about. I have a very important question I want to ask you, something that is long overdue.” Andy says. Andy gets down on one knee, just as Dylan and Daisy step off of the elevator. Daisy watches as Andy pulls out a jewelry box, and then pops it open, revealing an engagement ring. “Rebecca Rogers, will you do me the great honor of marrying me again?” Andy asks!

Evil Kristina and Bethany are enjoying their dinner in the study. “So, have you seen Alexios after he made a spectacle out of himself at The Ancient Jewel?” Evil Kristina wonders. “Nope, and I won’t be. I filed a restraining order against Alexios.” Bethany reveals. “I’m happy to hear that. I must admit, I wasn’t sure if you would follow through or not when you threatened Alexios with a restraining order.” Evil Kristina notes. “I wasn’t bluffing. I’m tired of Alexios interfering in my life. He and I have been divorced for years, but for some reason, he still won’t let go.” Bethany says. “I’m afraid I am in a similar situation. Katerina Cat’s husband still believes that if he tries hard enough, he will be able to break through to his precious wife, and bring her back.” Evil Kristina says. “Is that even possible?” Bethany questions. “No. The moment my memories were imprinted in Kristina’s brain, Kristina Cat ceased to exist. That is something Brady will be forced to accept, much like Alexios will be forced to accept that you have moved on.” Evil Kristina says. “That’s easier said than done. Alexios isn’t the type to give up, and from what little I know about Brady, he isn’t either.” Bethany says. “Brady can continue fighting for as long as he would like, it is of no consequence to me.” Evil Kristina says. “I’m happy to hear you aren’t worried about Brady. I’ve grown pretty fond of you, and I don’t want Brady to do anything that could destroy you.” Bethany claims. “Stronger individuals than Brady Goo have tried to destroy me, none have succeeded, even death wasn’t able to stop me from continuing my dynasty. Speaking of, while you are here, I would like to discuss your place in my dynasty. I see a great deal of fire and strength within you, Bethany, and those are qualities that would serve my plans well. As such, I want you to be by my side when I inevitably execute my plan, and become ruler over this planet.” Evil Kristina says. “I’m always open to being in a position of power.” Bethany notes. “I’m happy to hear that, because I am prepared to offer you a permanent place at the head of my dynasty.” Evil Kristina says, as she pulls out a small jewelry box. Evil Kristina pops open the box, and reveals an engagement ring! “Bethany Wilson, will you marry me?” Evil Kristina asks!

Furious at the sight of the proposal, Daisy attempts to approach Andy and Rebecca, but Dylan grabs her hand. “Stop for a second, and take a deep breath.” Dylan urges. “How am I supposed to do that when the man I love is proposing to someone else right in front of me?!” Daisy asks. Meanwhile, Rebecca stares at the engagement ring. “This is a little surprising. I didn’t even think marriage was on your mind, with everything going on.” Rebecca admits. “Hasn’t it been on your mind?” Andy asks. “Of course, I’d love nothing more than to be your wife again. But, are you sure marriage is really the best thing for us right now, with everything going on?” Rebecca asks. “I think marriage would be the best thing for me right now. The last few months have been chaotic, but you have been my rock through all of it, my safety net, my anchor, whatever way you want to describe it. I don’t know if I’d be able to stay sane through all this if it wasn’t for your love, and the fact that we are together but you aren’t my wife anymore…it just doesn’t feel right. I know that marriage won’t change the way we feel about each other one way or the other, but I really want to make it official again. I want the honor and the privilege of calling you my wife again, and I want it to stick this time. No more interlopers, no more secrets, no more divorces, just us and our precious little girl. So, Rebecca Rogers, will you marry me? Pretty please?” Andy asks. Rebecca smiles. “Of course I’ll marry you again.” Rebecca tells him. Andy and Rebecca stand up, and kiss. Andy then pulls the ring out of the box, and slides it onto Rebecca’s finger, as Daisy’s eyes burn with rage. “Don’t do anything you might regret.” Dylan urges Daisy. Daisy ignores Dylan, and approaches Andy and Rebecca, with Dylan following right behind her. “Hey guys. Sorry for gawking, but I couldn’t help but notice the proposal! How romantic!” Daisy gushes. “You know Daisy, you’ve been working my last nerve for a while now, so you better not push me.” Andy warns. “I didn’t come here to start any trouble. I just wanted to offer you two my heartfelt congratulations.” Daisy claims. “Really?” A skeptical Rebecca asks. “Really! Besides, I’ve moved on with my life, so I have no reason to pine after Andy anymore.” Daisy says, as she clings onto Dylan’s arm. “You and Dylan, huh?” Andy asks. “What can I say? We’ve bonded. Dylan has really been there for me since I found out I was pregnant with your baby, and he is one of the few people who doesn’t treat me like I’m a nuisance. Its really nice to be with someone who puts me first.” Daisy says. Rebecca fakes a smile. “I’m glad you’ve found someone who makes you happy, Daisy.” Rebecca claims. “Thank you, Rebecca. Your blessing really means the world to me.” Daisy sarcastically says. “You’ve been awfully quiet through all this, Dylan. Don’t you want to gush about how wonderful your new girlfriend is?” Andy asks. “I’ve never been happier than I am when I’m with my sugar bunny.” Dylan says, before he kisses Daisy on the cheek. A song comes on the radio, and Daisy turns towards Dylan. “Would you like to dance, sweetheart?” Daisy asks Dylan. “There isn’t a dance floor.” Rebecca points out. “You don’t need a dance floor when you are in the arms of the person you love, right Andy?” Daisy asks. “Have a nice time.” An unbothered Andy urges. “I plan to.” Daisy says. Daisy turns towards Dylan. “Come on, darling.” Daisy says, as she grabs Dylan’s hand, and skips away. Andy looks at Rebecca. “Did you buy any of that?” Andy asks. “Not a single word.” Rebecca says.

Meanwhile, Dylan and Daisy stop in the middle of the restaurant aisle, as tango music plays in the background. “I don’t think its working.” Dylan tells Daisy. “Give it time. Once Andy sees us dancing, he’ll finally realize what a mistake he made reuniting with Rebecca.” Daisy says. “But do we really have to dance in the middle of the restaurant?” Dylan questions. “Yes, we do! Now stop your whining and your bitching and dance with me! I hope you know how to tango.” Daisy says. “Do you?” Dylan asks. “I’m a fast learner.” Daisy says. Dylan twirls Daisy around. “See? I’m getting the hang of it.” Daisy says. “We’re just starting.” Dylan notes. Andy and Rebecca watch from nearby. “This is proving to be a nice evening. A marriage proposal and entertainment. I wonder how convincing Dylan and Daisy can actually be.” Rebecca says. “We’re about to find out.” Andy says. Elsewhere, Daisy is carefully watching her feet, to make sure she doesn’t mess up. “Don’t worry about it. You’re doing fine.” Dylan assures her. Daisy looks up at him. “Where did you learn how to tango?” Daisy asks. “I have no idea. I must have learned how to do it before I lost my memories. I know how to do it, I just don’t remember learning how to do it.” Dylan says. Dylan picks Daisy up, and spins her in the air. While Daisy is being held by him, the two stare intently into each other’s eyes. Dylan then puts Daisy down, they lock hands, and Daisy walks away from Dylan. Daisy then spins herself back towards Dylan, and when she reaches him, she stops with her back facing him. Daisy turns back towards Dylan, with a smile on her face. Andy and Rebecca are still watching. “Daisy can waste her time. As long as they aren’t a threat to our child, she can dance with whoever she wants, it isn’t gonna make me jealous.” Andy says. “Dylan and Daisy may have set out to make you jealous, but if I didn’t know any better, I’d say they are enjoying themselves a little too much.” Rebecca observes. Daisy places both of her hands on Dylan’s chest. Dylan and Daisy gaze into each other’s eyes, and the two begin moving closer to each other. As their lips nearly touch, Daisy pulls away last second. “What’s wrong?” Dylan asks. “Um…well…Andy…he’s probably seen all that he needs to, there’s really no need for it to go any further. Um…anyways…I…I really have to go.” Daisy says, before rushing towards the elevator, and getting on. Dylan notices Andy and Rebecca staring at him. “It was probably just morning sickness.” Dylan tells them, before heading towards the elevator.

Bethany is shocked after Evil Kristina proposed to her. “This is…sudden.” Bethany admits. “I understand, but after getting to know you, I have come to realize that the two of us share a great deal in common. Our approach to life, our goals, our drive, we would make quite the formidable team, which is why I would like to make it official. With you by my side, Bethany, the entire world will have no choice but to kneel before us! As husband and wife, you and I will roam this planet as king and queen, and no one will dare oppose us. Isn’t that what you want? The ultimate power?” Evil Kristina asks. “You talk a big game, I’ll give you that, but are you sure you can deliver?” Bethany asks. “I’m certain. I have such big plans for the world, Bethany, and those plans would be even more impactful if you were by my side when I carried them out. So, will you do it? Will you become my wife?” Evil Kristina asks. Bethany smiles. “Of course I will. But…what about Kristina’s marriage to Brady?” Bethany questions. “Don’t worry, I will deal with that unfortunate obstacle.” Evil Kristina says. “When?” Bethany wonders. “I can make the wedding disappear with a mere phone call. With that being said, I would really like to discuss a wedding date.” Evil Kristina says. “I’m ready whenever you are.” Bethany says. “If that is true, how about you and I get married tomorrow?” Evil Kristina asks! “Can we really put together a wedding so soon?” Bethany asks. “Absolutely! My resources are limitless, my darling, I can make anything happen whenever I choose.” Evil Kristina says. “Alright, in that case, I’m fine with tomorrow! I should probably get going, I have a lot of preparations to make.” Bethany says. “Not to worry, I can take care of all the preparations.” Evil Kristina says. “I appreciate that, but there are some things I need to do on my own, like pick out a wedding dress.” Bethany says. “Very well. Tomorrow is going to be such a joyous occasion. The two of us will be pronounced husband and wife, and we will become the most unstoppable couple this world has ever seen.” Evil Kristina says. “You can count on it.” Bethany says, before kissing Evil Kristina. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” Bethany tells Evil Kristina, before walking out.

In Alexios’ Townhouse, Alexios turns off the TV, and heads towards his bedroom. Before Alexios makes it, a loud banging can be heard on his door. “Who the hell could that be?” Alexios wonders. Alexios walks over to the door, opens it, and finds Dylan standing in the hallway. “What are you doing here so late? Better question, what are you doing here in general?” Alexios asks. “I need someone to talk to.” Dylan says. “Go find a therapist! I want nothing to do with you, not after you manipulated me into helping you frame Bethany for Rebecca’s gaslighting.” Alexios says. “No offense, but that’s ancient history. Can we try and focus on the present?” Dylan asks. “You don’t feel any remorse over what you did to Rebecca, do you?” Alexios asks. “One, I do not feel remorse, and two, I technically didn’t do anything to Rebecca besides keep quiet about who really gaslit her, but all of that is besides the point! I came to talk about me! Alexios, I have a very serious dilemma on my hands.” Dylan says. Alexios rolls his eyes. “If it’ll get rid of you faster, say what you came to say.” Alexios says. “This might surprise you, it certainly took me by surprise, but…I think I might be falling for Daisy.” Dylan admits!

At Dylan’s Beach House, Daisy walks into her bedroom, and sits down on the bed. As she stares into space, she flashes back to nearly kissing Dylan. “Get a grip! You love Andy, you want to be with Andy. Whatever that thing was with Dylan meant absolutely nothing.” Daisy tells herself. Daisy looks over at her nightstand, and sees the Rebecca voodoo doll sitting there. “What are you looking at?” Daisy asks. “I’m looking at a complete failure.” The doll tells Daisy!

“I wish I could say I’m surprised you’re falling for Daisy, but I’m not. You’re both miserable excuses for human beings, and misery tends to like company. So, what brought on this sudden realization?” Alexios wonders. “Daisy dragged me to this new restaurant by the beach because she knew Andy and Rebecca were going to be there. The plan was for us to pretend to be a couple so she could make Andy jealous.” Dylan says. “I assume it didn’t work.” Alexios says. “Andy didn’t seem phased in the least.” Dylan admits. “That’s because he loves Rebecca, not Daisy.” Alexios points out. “Anyways, Daisy decided to double down on her efforts by us sharing a dance. A tango, to be more exact. The dance started out tense, very serious. After all, the intent was to make Andy jealous, not actually enjoy ourselves. But, somewhere along the way…I actually started to have fun, and I found myself enjoying being so close to Daisy. When the dance ended, we were this close to kissing, when Daisy pulled away, and practically flew out of the restaurant. We didn’t even have the chance to sit down and have dinner!” Dylan says. “Any chance Daisy had morning sickness and ran to the nearest bathroom?” Alexios wonders. “That’s the excuse I gave Andy and Rebecca, but Daisy didn’t act like she felt ill at all. If anything, I think she just wanted to get away from me, as fast as possible.” Dylan says.

Daisy stares at the Rebecca doll in disbelief. “Oh my God, I’m losing it.” Daisy says. “You certainly are losing! The more time you waste, the further Andy drifts away from you! Is that what you want?” The Rebecca doll asks. “I don’t know what I want. I’ve spent so long holding onto Andy, but I can’t deny that I felt something when I danced with Dylan.” Daisy says. “Screw Dylan! Dylan isn’t the one you’ve spent the last several months fighting for! Dylan isn’t the one you threw yourself down a flight of stairs for!” The Rebecca doll reminds Daisy. “Throwing myself down those stairs was a stupid mistake, and not something I’m proud of!” Daisy snaps. “You should be proud of it! You did what you had to do to get rid of the competition! Sure, Andy knew that you were lying, but if at first you don’t succeed, try again!” The Rebecca doll says. “I’ve been trying! I told Andy I was pregnant with his baby, and that didn’t bring us any closer, I moved into his house again, and that didn’t bring us any closer, and then I tried to paint Rebecca in a bad light, and all I did was paint myself in a bad light and nearly kill my baby in the process! Maybe its time I accept defeat, and move on with my life.” Daisy suggests. “You will do nothing of the kind! If you do that, not only will you lose Andy, but you will basically be admitting that Rebecca won! Have you forgotten that Rebecca destroyed your life? She and that trash Bethany Wilson crashed your wedding to Andy, and ruined everything! You were dragged out of your own wedding in handcuffs, covered in cake! You were humiliated! How could you possibly want to hand her a victory?” The Rebecca doll asks. “I don’t!” Daisy argues. “Then you need to keep fighting! Forget about whatever this thing with Dylan is. You need to keep your eye on the prize, Daisy. Take back your fiancé, and watch as he kicks Rebecca to the curb. Trust me, you’ll never be at peace unless you beat her.” The Rebecca doll says. Daisy sighs, and contemplates.

“So you and Daisy almost kissed, and then she ran away screaming. What do you expect me to do about it?” Alexios asks. “I expect you to give me some brotherly advice!” Dylan tells him. “You are my brother in blood only! After what you did, I want nothing to do with you!” Alexios yells. Dylan sighs. “One of my greatest regrets was hurting you. When I came back to Fantastic, without my memories, Rebecca was still in the insane asylum, so the only family member I got to know was you. You are the only family that I ever remember having, and it kills me that you are no longer in my corner!” Dylan admits. “You know what kills me? That I put all of my trust in you, and then you turned around and used me like I was nothing but a pawn in your power struggle with Bethany. Despite my feelings for Bethany, I still tried to help you, Dylan! But that still wasn’t enough for you. You framed Bethany for gaslighting Rebecca, and then you duped me into helping you do it. Keeping quiet about what Daisy did to our sister was one thing, but the fact that you made me an accomplice in your underhanded plan to get rid of Bethany really crossed a line. That is why I will never be able to forgive you, and that is why we will never be brothers again!” Alexios tells him. “I’m sorry.” Dylan says. “You aren’t sorry! You just told me five minutes ago that you weren’t sorry about what you did!” Alexios reminds him. “I’m sorry that I hurt you.” Dylan elaborates. “That’s not enough, it’ll never be enough. I’m not changing my mind about you. You are a self serving bastard who doesn’t give a damn about anyone but himself, and that’s why I want nothing to do with you. Actually, its more than that, I don’t just want nothing to do with you, I despise you, and I will despise you until the day I die. I don’t know what’s going to happen where your sick relationship with Daisy is concerned, but the two of you deserve each other. You’re both pure evil. Now get the hell out of my house, and don’t ever show your face here again. Just the sight of you makes me sick.” Alexios coldly declares. Dylan nods. “I’m…I’m sorry you feel that way. I really hope you will be able to…find it in your heart to forgive me one day.” Dylan says. “GET OUT!” Alexios yells. Dylan heads towards the door, takes one last look at Alexios, and then walks out…

Lucas wraps his arms around Lydia. “All this talk about Zoey is exhausting me. I’d just like to enjoy a nice, quiet evening with the love of my life, if that’s alright with you.” Lucas says. Lydia smiles. “That is more than alright with me.” Lydia says, before kissing Lucas. As the two are kissing, Lucas’ phone begins to ring. Lydia sighs. “Its always something.” Lydia says. Lucas pulls out his phone, and answers it. “Hello?” Lucas answers. “Thank God you picked up.” Zoey says. “Zoey? Where are you?” Lucas asks. “Well, unfortunately…I’ve found myself in a spot of trouble.” Zoey says. Lucas releases an exasperated sigh. “What kind of trouble?” Lucas wonders. “Trouble of the legal variety.” Zoey admits. Zoey is revealed to be handcuffed to the table in the interrogation room of the police station!

Andy and Rebecca are sitting on their bed in the Goo Castle. “That was quite the eventful evening.” Rebecca says. “Eventful in the best possible way. Even Dylan and Daisy couldn’t ruin our night.” Andy says. “I am curious about what happened with Dylan and Daisy after they flew out of the bistro.” Rebecca admits. “I don’t want to talk about them. Right now, all my focus is on you, the woman I love, my fiancée.” Andy says. Rebecca smiles. “I can’t wait until you can stop calling me your fiancée, and start calling me your wife.” Rebecca says. “I miss that too. But, everything will be back to normal soon.” Andy says. “Do you think the wedding will be drama free?” Rebecca questions. “I don’t see why not, the first one went off without a hitch.” Andy says. “The actual wedding was fine, but the first attempt we made wasn’t. I found out that Quinn had been impersonating Dylan, he knocked me out, and planted a bomb at The Aqua Casino, where the wedding was supposed to take place.” Rebecca recalls. “I like to pretend that one never happened. I like looking back at the real one better.” Andy says. “The real one had bumps in the road too. Sure, the actual wedding was fine, but Andre returned from the dead at our wedding reception!” Rebecca recalls. “You think Andre might show up at this one too?” Andy asks. “I actually kind of wish he was alive this time, just so I could be absolved of murdering him. But, if Andre is going to come back, maybe he could wait until after the wedding festivities.” Rebecca says. “Even though it wasn’t technically an actual wedding, my favorite wedding of ours was when we renewed our vows in Italy, at Amalfi Coast.” Andy says, before flashing back.

“Since the moment we met, all the way back when I learned that this new girl was going to be my new partner at the Fantastic P.D, I knew that there was something special about you, I just didn’t know that I had just met my soul mate. I know that nowadays, the soul mate belief isn’t as popular, with so many people getting together and breaking up, you would think that true love wasn’t a thing anymore. But, I know from my personal experience with you that true love does still exist, and that soul mates exist, too. I have no doubt in my mind that you, Rebecca Rogers, are my soul mate, and that we are going to spend the rest of our lives together. I love you, and I promise that I am going to spend the rest of my life reminding you of that little fact.” Andy says. “Oh, wow! That’s gonna be hard to top, especially by someone who wasn’t even prepared in the first place!” Rebecca says. “Just let it come from your heart. I know you’ll be able to come up with something.” Andy tells her. Rebecca takes a deep breath. “Despite how in love we are, the fact is that you and I haven’t even known each other for four years. In the grand scheme of things, that’s a short time. But, I still feel like I’ve known you my entire life. You are my best friend, you are my heart, you are my soul mate, and no matter what obstacle the universe throws our way, I know that we will always overcome it, because our love is stronger than any force imaginable. There is no interloper, no evil that could ever tear us apart, because with each obstacle, we’ve grown stronger, and at this point in our relationship, I think its safe to say that we are unbeatable. With that being said, I know that you and I are going to continue to grow closer, and honestly, I couldn’t ask for a better partner in life. I love you, Andy Goo. I always have, and I always will.” Rebecca says.

“We’ve hit a few bumps in the road since then, but those vows still hold true to this day.” Andy says. “One thing has changed since then, I somehow love you more now than I did back then, which I didn’t even think was possible.” Rebecca says. “I understand what you mean, I love you more and more every day, and that is never going to stop.” Andy says. Andy leans in, and kisses Rebecca, when Bethany suddenly bursts in. Annoyed, Andy pulls away from Rebecca. “Is this a bad time?” Bethany asks. “Yes.” Andy bluntly tells her. Bethany notices the engagement ring on Rebecca’s finger. “Wait, you said yes? That’s great!” Bethany says. “You knew Andy was planning on proposing to me?” Rebecca asks. “He said something to me about it earlier. By the way, I don’t suppose Daisy showed up, did she?” Bethany asks. “She did. Why do you ask?” Rebecca questions. “Well…I may have leaked to her that you and Andy were going on a romantic date. I knew seeing you two together would just burn her up, and the marriage proposal was icing on the cake! I just couldn’t resist.” Bethany says. “Well I guess it’s a good thing Daisy didn’t cause any real damage. You know what a loose cannon she is! Why on earth would you send her our way?!” Andy asks. “I just told you why!” Bethany points out. “Well don’t do it again! I don’t care if it drives Daisy mad or not, I don’t want her to spoil anymore of our days.” Rebecca says. Rebecca notices the engagement ring on Bethany’s finger. “Wait a minute…is that an engagement ring? Does that mean what I think it means?” A concerned Rebecca asks. Bethany smiles. “It does! You aren’t the only one who got engaged tonight. The Evil Force proposed to me, and we are getting married tomorrow!” Bethany reveals!

The Master enters the Stanpatos Study, and finds Evil Kristina on the phone. “Make sure the compound is ready, I plan to return tomorrow.” Evil Kristina says, before hanging up. “Are you planning on taking a trip?” The Master questions. “Bethany and I are getting married tomorrow.” Evil Kristina reveals. “You can’t be serious.” The Master says. “I am very serious. This is Bethany’s final night as a single woman. But, what she doesn’t yet realize is that this is also her final night in Fantastic City. After we are pronounced husband and wife tomorrow, I am going to whisk her away to my private compound, where I will FINALLY set my plans for this world into motion. The time has come, my son, our dynasty is going to rise, and soon, this planet will be ours.” Evil Kristina says…

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down