QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S2 Episode 04

Go down

Fantastic S2 Episode 04 Empty Fantastic S2 Episode 04

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:22 pm

In the Stanpatos Living Room, Lydia approaches Lucas with a towel, and hands it to him. "Here you go. You have no idea how much trouble I had to go through to find one. This place is like a maze." Lydia notes. "Thanks for going through the trouble, I appreciate it." Lucas says. "Are you okay?" Lydia asks. "Just a little wet. Say what you will about Bethany, but she knows how to get revenge." Lucas says. "And how to be incredibly childish. Anyway, the reason I asked is because the encounters with Dylan and Bethany were stressful for me, so I imagine they were the same for you." Lydia says. "Well, we did betray the both of them, so its understandable why they'd feel angry." Lucas notes. "You have a point about Bethany, but not Dylan. After what he did to Bethany, he has no right to be angry about anything anyone does wrong for a very long time. Speaking of Dylan, I couldn't help but notice that he was hanging out with Daisy earlier." Lydia recalls. "You aren't jealous, are you?" Lucas jokingly asks. "Of course not. In fact, I think Dylan and Daisy deserve each other. You have my heart now, Lucas. Now and forever." Lydia assures him, before kissing him. As they are kissing, Lucas' phone begins to ring. "I should probably answer that, it could be work." Lucas says. Lucas answers the phone. "This is Lucas Cambino...What?...When did it happen?...Yeah, thanks for, um, notifying me." Lucas says, before hanging up. "What's wrong? You look upset." Lydia notes. "I am upset. My father passed away." Lucas reveals!

Across the room, Andy and Rebecca approach Bethany. "Hey, we saw you talking to The Evil Force earlier. What was that all about?" Rebecca asks. "They wanted a partnership, can you believe that?! That lunatic spent months trying to screw me over, and then has the audacity to offer a partnership. Naturally, I turned them down flat." Bethany says. "Smart move. Any partnership with The Evil Force is doomed to fail." Andy says. "Tell me, this weird hybrid...is it completely The Evil Force? I didn't know Kristina too well, so I couldn't tell if there was any glimpse of her in there." Bethany says. "Kristina and I weren't too close, either. But, from the conversation I had with her, it seems like she has been completely transformed into The Evil Force." Andy says.

Across the room, Victor approaches Dylan. "I have a bone to pick with you." Victor snaps. "Then you better get in line. Do I know you?" Dylan asks. "My name is Victor Goo. You and I were once business partners, as well as friends, and I am very disappointed in you." Victor says. "I assume you are talking about the allegations that I helped Daisy frame Bethany. Why exactly do you care about Bethany, anyway?" Dylan asks. "I don't, but as the District Attorney, its my job to put the right criminals away! Besides, Andy is my nephew, and he's been in bed with a psychopath all this time, something you could have prevented if you had just come forward!" Victor says. "No offense, but I don't feel comfortable discussing all this without a lawyer present. Are we done?" Dylan asks. "No, we aren't. I'd like to speak with your co conspirator. I saw Daisy here earlier, where is she now?" Victor asks. "Your guess is as good as mine." Dylan responds.

In the Stanpatos Study, The Master and Evil Kristina are talking. "I orchestrated this event so that I could find the perfect partner to join me on my quest for world domination, and now, I have." Evil Kristina reveals. "Well done, father! So tell me, who is the lucky woman?" The Master asks. Before Evil Kristina can answer, the doors swing open! The Master and Evil Kristina turn towards the doorway, and see Daisy standing there! "Bloody hell." The Master complains. "So this is where the party is, huh?" Daisy asks. "Its you." Evil Kristina growls. "Is that all you have to say? Come on now, that's no way to greet your daughter." Daisy says. "What is she doing here?! You were under specific instructions NOT to send her an invite!" Evil Kristina barks at The Master. "I didn't send her an invite! I have no clue how she managed to get in here!" The Master says. "For once, he's telling the truth. I didn't get an invite, which kinda hurt my feelings a bit. But, I was determined to come to the party, anyway. First, I tried to get in as Dylan's plus one, but when that didn't work, I snuck past security. You would be proud, Dad, I was pretty stealth." Daisy says. "You are not welcome here." The Master notes. "Why not? I'm family!" Daisy argues. The Master scoffs. "You are no more a member of this family than a random peasant on the street. Tell me, father, would you like me to remove her?" The Master asks Evil Kristina. "Some things never change, you are still Daddy's little lapdog. I thought you would've outgrown that by now, but apparently not." Daisy says. "You haven't changed much, either. You are still as reckless and unhinged as ever. Your stunt with Rebecca Rogers proved that." The Master says. "I'm kind of surprised you know about that. I didn't think you and Dad paid any attention to anyone besides yourselves." Daisy remarks. "Oh, we know. Both father and myself are embarrassed my your failures." The Master tells her. "Your track records aren't the best either. I mean, you are such a spineless wimp, you are usually doing someone else's dirty work, and the only reason that Dad is in someone else's body is because his last plan blew up in his face, and he got shot and killed!" Daisy points out. "You watch your tone." Evil Kristina warns. "Or what? You'll put me into timeout? You won't let me play with my friends for a month? I guess its a good thing I don't have any anymore." Daisy says. The Master grabs Daisy by the arm! "I warned you to leave, but now, I'm ordering you." The Master growls. "What happens if I don't?" Daisy asks. "The balcony directly behind me is the same one where Andre Stanpatos met with his demise. It would be such a shame if you were to meet with a similarly terrible fate." The Master threatens...

At Lydia's mansion, Lucas is sitting on the sofa, when Lydia hands him a cup of tea. "Thanks." Lucas says. Lydia sits next to Lucas. "Of course. So, what happened?" Lydia questions. "Apparently, he died of a heart attack. No one was expecting it. He has been in pretty great health according to his doctor, and he's been enjoying retirement." Lucas says. "I'm so sorry." Lydia says. "I'm the one that should be sorry. I'm the rotten son that hasn't been there for him these past few years. I haven't been to see him in three years, I've only spoken to him over the phone about once a month." Lucas says. "Why didn't the two of you keep better contact?" Lydia wonders. "We weren't exactly on bad terms, but there has always been tension over the way I handled his organization. Since I was a teenager, I worked under my father to learn the basics of his organization so I could take over one day, and when he retired, I did. But, it didn't last. I left the business, and I handed it over to Corey, the last person my father wanted in charge. Things only got worse after that horrible ordeal with Mia ended, and I dissolved the organization for good." Lucas says. "I'm sorry. I was the one that insisted you leave the business, if we were going to be together." Lydia recalls. "There was nothing outrageous about your demands, they were perfectly understandable." Lucas assures her. "So, what happens now?" Lydia asks. "I'm going to take a flight out to Los Angeles tonight, so I can handle the funeral arrangements. With Corey dead, and Gretta in prison, I'm the only one who can do it. I should only be gone a few days, at most." Lucas says. "I don't care how long it takes, because I'm coming with you." Lydia says. "You don't have to do that." Lucas says. "Yes, I do. I lost my father, too, so I know the pain you are going through right now. Besides, we are a couple, which means every problem we face, we face it together." Lydia says. Lucas smiles. "I'm so grateful to have such an amazing woman by my side." Lucas says. "I'm just doing what any decent person would do. Nothing is more important than family." Lydia says.

Back in the Stanpatos Study, The Master and Daisy are glaring at each other, as Evil Kristina observes from the couch. "Get your hand off me you insufferable toad!" Daisy snaps. "It wouldn't be very difficult to make your death look like an accident. There is plenty of alcohol downstairs, and if I remember correctly, you just love to indulge. It'll appear as if you had too much to drink, and simply tumbled over the railing. Or, perhaps you jumped, because you couldn't bear to live your life without that dolt Andy Goo." The Master suggests. Evil Kristina stands up. "Enough squabbling! I would have thought the two of you would have outgrown this sort of behavior by now. Especially you, my son! This is beneath you!" Evil Kristina says. "My apologies, father. My dear sister has a way of pushing my buttons." The Master says. "Half sister." Daisy corrects The Master. The Master turns towards Evil Kristina. "What would you like me to do next?" The Master asks. "Leave. If Daisy informs the police that you are here, you must be long gone!" Evil Kristina says. The Master nods. "I understand." The Master says. The Master turns towards Daisy. "It was a pleasure, as always." The Master claims. "Bye bro." Daisy says, with a smug smirk. The Master walks over to the back of the room, opens a panel in the wall, and disappears into the hidden tunnel.
"Alone at last! I heard you got yourself a new body. You must've been pretty upset when you woke up, looked in the mirror, and saw you were a woman now. I know how sexist you can be." Daisy comments. "What is it that you want?" Evil Kristina asks. "The last time we talked, we weren't on the best of terms." Daisy recalls. Evil Kristina laughs. "You and I have never been on the best of terms." Evil Kristina points out. "That's only because you never made any effort to bond with me." Daisy argues. "How typical of you, always attempting to blame your problems on other people! I assume you did the same with Rebecca Rogers, after you gaslit her." Evil Kristina assumes. "It IS Rebecca's fault! She is the one who was inserting herself into Andy's life, I needed to take action!" Daisy claims. "I don't care about this absurd conflict between you and Rebecca, or that idiot you were about to marry." Evil Kristina says. "You don't care that my life is going down the drain? There were witnesses when I confessed what I did to Rebecca! I could go to prison, Dad!" Daisy points out. "That has always been one of your biggest faults, you know? You are too impulsive, daughter! And with impulsiveness comes carelessness! It is the reason why you could never be a part of my dynasty." Evil Kristina says. "I don't want to be a part of your damn dynasty, I just want to be a part of your family! Why...why is it so difficult for you to treat me like your daughter?" Daisy tearfully asks. "I am the one who paid your college tuition, who paid for your stint in law school! You have a career because of me!" Evil Kristina yells. "Please! You only paid for my education because if I was too busy with school, you didn't have to take the time to come and visit me anymore!" Daisy claims. Evil Kristina rolls her eyes. "Those are your insecurities talking, yet another fault you possess." Evil Kristina claims. "Gee, now why would I be insecure? My entire childhood, I had to put up with my father constantly criticizing me. You'd put me down about how short I am, how wimpy my voice sounds, I even remember this one time when I was in middle school, and you stopped by to visit Mom and I. I was super excited because I had just gotten this really good report card, and I wanted to show you because I thought for sure when I showed you, you would be impressed. But...when I showed it to you, all you could say was "If you were so intelligent, then why is this B here? You were so close to getting straight A's, but as usual, you failed." Daisy recalls. "I don't remember that. Besides, if I was such a terrible father, then why are you here? If you need a parent so badly, go find your mother!" Evil Kristina suggests. "Mom hasn't spoken to me since I disowned you, right before your death." Daisy reveals. "Now you see why you are so insipid...you inherited that from your mother." Evil Kristina says. "Why can't you just treat me like every parent should treat their child? I grew up watching you gush about The Master, but not once have you ever treated me with the same respect!" Daisy says. "That is because The Master is a far better child than you. He always understood my dreams for this family, and he has been willing to do everything possible to make those dreams come true. Your brother would put his life on the line in order to further my plans, and he would eliminate anyone that would pose a threat. As for you...I don't even have the words to describe how useless you are. You are reckless, unhinged, childish, some might even say spoiled." Evil Kristina says. "How could I possibly be spoiled when neither of my parents gave a damn about me?" Daisy asks. "I did my job as your father. I paid for your education, I put a roof over your head, but what have you ever done for me, hm? You have disregarded all of my dreams, you became engaged to Andy Goo, one of my greatest enemies, you conspired with Dylan Stanpatos, my nemesis, the man who shot me! He is the reason I am in this damn body!" Evil Kristina yells. "Speaking of your body, can I just say how ironic it is that you are trapped in that body, when you see women as being weaker and inferior to men? That's what they call karma." Daisy says. "You shut the hell up, you smart mouthed, mentally unstable, screeching, irritating, wretched little BIT-" Before Evil Kristina can finish, Dylan walks into the room. Daisy immediately turns her back to Dylan. "Is everything okay in here?" Dylan asks. "I was just leaving. I have a party to host, and the air in here is getting rather toxic." Evil Kristina says. "I'm sure it'll clear up when you leave the room." Dylan snarks. "Make jokes all you'd like, but I shall be the one who gets the last laugh. You will pay for shooting me, mark my words." Evil Kristina warns. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, just send me your medical bills and shut the hell up." Dylan says. Evil Kristina storms past Dylan. "What a loon...anyways, I came looking for you because it seemed like you were taking a while. I wouldn't say I was concerned exactly. It was more than likely curiosity." Dylan claims. Daisy turns around, and has tears in her eyes. "What happened? Did The Evil Force say something to you? Did he hurt you?" Dylan questions. "A little bit of both...The Evil Force is my father." Daisy admits!

Down in the Stanpatos Living Room, Alexios approaches Bethany, who is drinking a martini. "You're late." Bethany comments. "I got tied up in a meeting. Did I miss anything?" Alexios asks. "Not much. Just that freaky Kristina hybrid being weird and creepy." Bethany says. "How?" Alexios questions. "None of your business." Bethany tells him. Alexios sighs. "I know that you hate me, not just for the cheating, but for believing Dylan and Daisy's lies. But, I want you to know that I disowned Dylan, along with all things Stanpatos. From now on, my only connection to the family is Rebecca. In fact, I changed my name back to Alexios Leventis." Alexios reveals. "Congrats, do you want a medal or something?" Bethany asks. "I'm just letting you know that if Dylan tries to take back control of Stanpatos Enterprises, he won't have my support." Alexios says. "Don't you get by now that I don't give a rat's behind who you support? Its not going to change how I feel about you, you son of a bitch! When I think about it, you, Dylan, Brody, and Lucas aren't all that different from each other. You've all screwed me over, and made me look like a fool! Every man I have ever been with has ended up stabbing me in the back, and I am done! I'm done with relationships, I'm done falling in love, I'm done with all of it! From now on, it is Bethany Wilson against the world, and trust me, I don't need a man to win that battle." Bethany says, before storming off.

Across the room, Brady and Josephine join Andy and Rebecca. "Hey, any idea where Kristina ended up?" Brady asks. "I don't know. Add her to the list of people that have vanished. Kristina, Lucas, Lydia, Dylan, Daisy..." Rebecca lists. "Hopefully, Dylan isn't with Lucas and Lydia, after the violent turn their last run in took." Josephine comments. "If I had to guess, Dylan is probably with Daisy, since those two seem to be buddy-buddy now." Rebecca assumes. "If Dylan and Daisy are putting their heads together, they could be up to something." Josephine says. "I don't want to worry about Dylan and Daisy right now, especially with The Evil Force on the loose." Andy says. "Technically, that person is Kristina, and we need to find a way to bring her back." Brady says. "Do you have any leads on how you're gonna do that?" Andy asks. "Not yet. I talked to Acerbi, in case she was involved in the procedure that turned Kristina into The Evil Force, but she claims she doesn't know nothing." Brady says. "She told me that she questioned The Evil Force about the procedure, but wasn't able to get the name of the doctor who performed the procedure." Josephine reveals. "There's only one other mad scientist that has a known association with The Evil Force and The Master...Doctor Ilia Andropov." Andy says. "I remember the name." Brady says. "Last time Andropov was heard from was when he was working with Joe Fish three years ago. I can ask the WPA to look into his whereabouts. I'm sure Ciara would make it a priority, you're her brother." Andy offers. "That'd be great, thanks." Brady says. Evil Kristina walks in, and taps her glass. "Excuse me! May I have everyone's attention, please? I would like to make a speech." Evil Kristina announces...

Up in the Stanpatos Study, Dylan is surprised by Daisy's revelation. "Oh my God...you are the daughter that Madeline told Lydia about." Dylan realizes. "That's me." Daisy confirms. "Did...did you ever tell Andy?" Dylan asks. "Of course I didn't. I seriously doubt Andy would've ever been interested in me if he knew who my father was. Besides, my Dad has been trying to hide my existence pretty much since I was born, so I just started going along with it at some point, I figured it would be better for my reputation. Of course, I never counted on ruining my reputation all on my own." Daisy says. "So that's why you insisted on coming with me here tonight, because you knew that your father was hosting the event. What I don't understand is why you would want to come. Lydia said that The Evil Force apparently didn't have the best relationship with his daughter." Dylan recalls. "When I found out he was back, a part of me, a very stupid part of me, wanted to try and see if I could talk to him, and maybe work things out. I don't know why I bothered, I should've known that my father would never be interested in bonding with me." Daisy says. "I get it. Everyone wants to be loved." Dylan points out. "It explains a lot, really. It explains why my Mom treated me like crap for not having a good relationship with him, and it explains why I gaslit Rebecca. All of it was for love..." Daisy says. "This is probably a stupid question, but how did things go with your father?" Dylan asks. "He was just as awful as he's always been. He belittled me, he called me names, he tried to say that our strained relationship was my fault! I don't understand why I keep putting myself through this with him, when I always get the same results!" Daisy says. "You know what they say about insanity." Dylan says. "Is that supposed to make me feel better?!" Daisy asks. "That was supposed to make you laugh, but I guess the only one who found it funny was me. Sorry." Dylan apologizes. "You know, when I was little, I actually admired my father. I saw him as this cool international man of mystery. He'd show up once a month for dinner, he'd be really vague about where he had been and what he was doing, it was kinda like having a spy for a Dad. Sometimes, he'd even bring along my older brother, who I never liked." Daisy recalls. "Sibling rivalry?" Dylan asks. "I was actually jealous of The Master. The Evil Force was polite towards him, he would compliment him, he would boast about his accomplishments, it was like he was two different fathers. Maybe that's why I've never let go of hope that he might one day treat me better. I mean, if he could be so good with The Master, maybe he could be that way with me, too. But...I've never been the kid he wanted. He wanted another son that could be a part of his stupid dynasty, but instead, he got a daughter who was a cheerleader in high school, who only ever grew to be 5' 2", who collected stuffed animals until she was a teenager...who secretly still does." Daisy says. Dylan slightly smiles. "What's wrong with any of that?" Dylan questions. "My father considers me to be weak because of those things, and because I'm reckless, impulsive, unhinged, or at least those are the words he used." Daisy says. "Well, he may be right about those last insults, but those don't make you weak, and that certainly doesn't give him the right to be a crappy father, and if you are any of the names he called you, its likely due to his faulty parenting." Dylan says. "I don't even know why I'm getting upset. This isn't even really my father!" Daisy notes. "Kristina has your father's memories, his thoughts, and his feelings, which means everything she said to you are the exact same things your actual father would've said to you. Its understandable why you'd be upset." Dylan says. "Its tough when people you care about say nasty things to you, especially when you don't really have anyone else in your corner." Daisy says. "I realize that you and I are not friends in the traditional sense, but given our similar circumstances, I'd like to think we are in each other's corners." Dylan tells her. "If you were in my corner, then you would have a baby with me." Daisy says. Dylan rolls his eyes. "I really wish we could go one hour without talking about your ridiculous plan for me to get you pregnant, and then pass the baby off as Andy's." Dylan complains. "Well maybe now that you know my circumstances, you might be more sympathetic to my plan to win back the only person that has ever cared about me." Daisy says. Dylan sighs. "Here's an idea. Lets forget about all things Andy/Lydia/The Evil Force tonight. We can go back to my hotel room, play some board games, listen to some music, and drink until we pass out." Dylan suggests. "Your room only has one bed." Daisy points out. "That's okay, you can sleep on the couch." Dylan says. Daisy glares at him. "Alright, you can have the bed, I'll sleep on the couch." Dylan tells her. Daisy smiles. "Sounds like fun." Daisy says. "Let us get out of this dreary house then." Dylan says. Dylan and Daisy then walk out.

Down in the Stanpatos Living Room, everyone's attention has been drawn to Evil Kristina. "First, allow me to thank all of you for attending. I arranged this event because I wanted to reintroduce myself to the lovely people of Fantastic City, as well as get reacquainted with some old friends, and perhaps even meet some new ones. I believe that I have managed to accomplish all that I have set out to do this evening. As a thank you to all of you for coming, I would like to announce that I am donating five million dollars to the pediatric wing at Fantastic Medical Hospital! Once again, that you everyone for coming, and I hope you all have a lovely evening!" Evil Kristina says. Andy and Rebecca walk over to Evil Kristina. "Ah, a private moment with one of my dearest friends! Andy, I would like to thank you personally for taking the time to attend. Rebecca, thank you for accompanying him, it was lovely meeting you." Evil Kristina says. "That was a cute trick, donating that money to the hospital. But its not gonna do anything, because everyone knows what a vile, disgusting piece of crap you are. And if they don't, all they have to do is look at your name!" Andy says. "I don't understand why you are being so hostile, when I have been on my best behavior since returning!" Evil Kristina points out. "That we know of, but we both know you're up to something." Andy says. Brady approaches. "Sorry to interrupt, but can I have a second with Kristina?" Brady asks. "Sure thing. Good luck." Andy says, before he and Rebecca leave. "So, were you just manipulating the crowd with that donation, or was that my wife breaking through and being generous?" Brady asks. Evil Kristina scoffs. "Somehow, I doubt Kristina could be so selfless. I did my research on my host, and Kristina was hardly as squeaky clean as you want everyone to believe. She strung Mark Raymond and Lucas Cambino along, then you and Mark, then you and Theo Douglas." Evil Kristina says. "You made some mistakes, but you have a good heart. Then again, you've always been a little hard on yourself, so I'm not surprised you are doubting yourself now." Brady says. Evil Kristina laughs. "I was merely making an observation, not doubting myself. As I've explained to you, there is no trace of your wife left in this body." Evil Kristina claims. "I don't believe you, and I'm not giving up." Brady says. "It is time for you to leave, the party is over." Evil Kristina says. "Fine, but just so you know, you can't get rid of me. But, I am gonna get rid of you, when I get my wife back. So, enjoy your free ride in her body while it lasts, because The Evil Force is gonna be wiped off this planet for good soon." Brady warns, before storming out.

The next morning, Daisy is sound asleep in Dylan's hotel room, when she is hit by a flying pillow. Daisy jumps awake, and sees Dylan standing over her. "What the hell was that for?!" Daisy asks. "It wasn't "for" anything, I was just trying to wake you up." Dylan says. "By throwing a pillow at me?!" Daisy asks. "I don't want you to be late for work. From what I heard, a lawyer's job never quite stops." Dylan says. "A little nudge on the arm would've sufficed, you didn't have to throw something at me! Where's my phone?" Daisy asks. "Last I saw it was when you dropped in the toilet." Dylan reveals. "What?! Oh my God, did I fish it out?! Does it still work?" Daisy asks. "I was kidding." Dylan says. Dylan picks Daisy's phone off the floor, and hands it to her. "Right where you left it." Dylan says. Daisy checks it. "I have a voicemail...hang on." Daisy says, before listening to it. After a moment, Daisy's face grows serious, before putting the phone down. "That...was the bar association. I've been disbarred." Daisy reveals. "What does that mean? You can't go to bars anymore? That sucks." Dylan says. "No, you idiot! It means I can't practice law anymore. In simple terms, my career is over." Daisy reveals. "Are you going to fight this?" Dylan asks. "I'm going to try. But, now that I don't have a career, it is even more imperative that Andy and I get back together, which means I need to give him a baby!" Daisy says. Dylan sighs. "Its too early in the morning for this. Let me have a cup of coffee, and then I'll tell you no." Dylan says. "Oh for God's sake, enough of this! Maybe this will change your mind." Daisy says, before pulling Dylan into a passionate kiss! Daisy then pulls away from Dylan. "Is something wrong? You look off." Dylan says. "I...I think I'm gonna be sick." Daisy says, before running off to the bathroom! "Was the kiss that bad?" Dylan wonders.

In the Goo Castle living room, Rebecca joins Andy. "All my suitcases are upstairs. I'll unpack later. I'm just...happy to be back with you, and living in the castle again." Rebecca says. "Are you? The castle is obviously nice, but my Uncle Victor still lives here, and he can be a bit of a handful. You sure you don't want us to go and get our own place?" Andy asks. "I love the castle, especially with all the good memories it holds." Rebecca says. Rebecca looks at Queen Goo's portrait. "Plus, it makes me feel closer to your Mom, and you know how much I loved her. She was like a second mother to me." Rebecca notes. "Well, I hope that you know the castle is just as much your home as it is mine." Andy says. Rebecca smiles. "I'm glad to hear that, because there is something I need to run by you." Rebecca says. "What's that?" Andy wonders. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Victor can be heard screaming from the foyer. "Uh oh." Andy says. Andy and Rebecca rush into the foyer, just as Brady is coming downstairs. "Dad, is everything alright?" Brady asks. Bethany is seen standing in the doorway with a bunch of luggage. "Oh good, the whole gang is here!" Bethany says. "What the hell are you doing in this house?!" Victor demands to know. "I live here. Brady, would you be a dear and help me with my bags?" Bethany asks. Victor puts his arm in front of Brady to stop him. "Are you on something?! It must be pretty strong for you to be deluded enough to think you live here!" Victor yells. Bethany turns towards Rebecca. "You didn't tell them?" Bethany asks. "I was just about to..." Rebecca admits. "This was YOUR idea?!" Victor asks. "With all due respect, this isn't your house." Rebecca points out. "By the looks of things, you didn't ask Andy either!" Victor argues. Rebecca turns towards Andy. "Can I talk to you in private?" Rebecca asks. "Sure." Andy says, before he and Rebecca head into the living room. Bethany smirks at Victor.
Andy and Rebecca enter the living room. "What were you thinking?" Andy asks. "I didn't want Bethany staying in a hotel room after everything she's done for me." Rebecca says. "Bethany only helped you because she would be facing prison time if she didn't!" Andy argues. "I know that, but I've gotten to know Bethany since we started working together, and even though she's pretty irritating sometimes...she isn't as bad as I remember." Rebecca admits. "She was an arms dealer!" Andy points out. "People make mistakes, I know that better than anyone after I killed Andre." Rebecca notes. "You weren't in your right mind when you killed Andre, Bethany was when she committed her crimes." Andy points out. "People evolve." Rebecca tells him. "Maybe, but Bethany hasn't." Andy claims. "Bethany did stop you from making a huge mistake when she played that recording at your wedding to Daisy!" Rebecca argues. Rebecca sighs. "Sorry, that was a low blow. If it'll make you feel better, I'll just tell Bethany to leave. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, and I never should've told her she could come here without asking you first." Rebecca says. "Is this temporary?" Andy asks. Rebecca nods. "Probably." Rebecca answers. "Alright, then she can stay." Andy tells her. "Are you sure?" Rebecca asks. Andy nods. "If its what you want, then I'm all for it." Andy says. Rebecca hugs Andy. "Thank you." Rebecca says.
Back in the foyer, Bethany is still with Victor and Brady, when Andy and Rebecca rejoin them. "Bethany, you can pick out your room anytime now." Andy tells her. "Are you serious?! Have you forgotten the trouble she caused you when she kissed you before?! It nearly destroyed your marriage to Rebecca!" Victor points out. "There were other factors at play, and since when do you care about my relationship with Rebecca?" Andy asks. "I don't! What I do care about is keeping low life gold diggers out of this house!" Victor yells. "Gold digger? When have I ever gotten with someone because of their money?" Bethany asks. "You married Alexios, and then stole his company within the same week!" Victor snaps. "Since when do you give a damn about Alexios?" Bethany asks. "I don't. The two of you can spend eternity in hell together for all I care, especially after you hurt my daughter! Brady, you are a rational person, back me up here!" Victor says. "I can't, Dad, its not my house." Brady points out. "Its not Andy's house, either! Molly left the castle to Katie!" Victor reminds everyone. "And since Katie doesn't live here anymore, she said that I can do whatever I want with it. Look, its a big house, I'm sure you can avoid Bethany if you really want to." Andy says. "I shouldn't have to avoid her! She shouldn't be living here!" Victor snaps. "Well I do, so why don't you just shut the hell up?" Bethany asks. "That's not helping." Rebecca says. "If you think you can talk to me in that tone of voice, you better think again! I will not have you walking the halls of this house, as if you own the place! My sister would be disgraced to know that you are living under her roof!" Victor yells. "I don't know, Dad. Queen Goo was pretty forgiving. She gave me a second chance after all the crap I pulled." Brady recalls. "That's different, you are family! Bethany is an interloper!" Victor yells. "Interloper? Seriously? What am I interloping, exactly? Never mind, don't answer that. Clearly, you are losing your mind, it happens when you get old." Bethany comments. "Can we stop this? Bethany, you have some unpacking to do." Andy says. "Anything to get away from this balding boomer. Oops, balding probably isn't the right word, that suggests you still have hair left to lose!" Bethany snaps. The doorbell rings. "I'm gonna get that." Brady says, as he answers the door. "I can't believe that Rebecca is doing all of this for you, and why? Because you helped her to save your own ass?" Victor asks. "You should be thanking me, gramps. I stopped your dumb ass nephew from marrying a total wack job!" Bethany yells. "Watch it!" Rebecca warns. Brady comes back in, holding a bouqet of roses. "You guys done fighting yet? I've got a special delivery." Brady says. Rebecca turns towards Andy. "You got me flowers? You are so thoughtful." Rebecca says. "Thanks, but I'm not the one who sent those." Andy says. "But, we are the only two in the house that are in a relationship. Roses are a romantic flower, so I assume that's what the sender had in mind." Rebecca says. Brady hands the flowers to Bethany. "Happy whatever." Brady says. "They're for ME?!" A surprised Bethany asks. "Who on earth would want to send you flowers?" Victor asks. "Better question is, who wouldn't?" Bethany says. Bethany looks at the card, and her eyes widen. "What the hell?!" Bethany asks. "Who are they from?" Rebecca asks. "The Evil Force." Bethany reveals!

The Master joins Evil Kristina in the Stanpatos Study. "Ah, good morning, my son. You will be pleased to know that the chef is cooking a delicious benedict for breakfast." Evil Kristina says. "I'm not particularly concerned with breakfast right now, father." The Master says. "What's wrong?" Evil Kristina asks. "I know that you had roses sent to Bethany Wilson. Is she the woman who caught your eye last night?" The Master asks. "She was." Evil Kristina confirms. "I just have one question for you. Are you out of your bloody mind?!" The Master asks. "Why would you assume that? In the short amount of time I spent with Bethany, I found her to be rather captivating. She is beautiful, intelligent, shrewed, and also quite ruthless, all of which are qualities I have been searching for in a potential wife." Evil Kristina says. "Bethany Wilson is never going to marry you, Father. Not only did you sabotage several of her deals when she was the CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises, but I'm not sure she'd be willing to marry another woman, even if a man is occupying her body." The Master states. "Ye of little faith, my son. After our electrifying encounter last night, I spent the rest of the evening researching her. She was once in a relationship with another woman, and it appears it was quite serious." Evil Kristina notes. "You still caused her a great deal of trouble, and as such, she may be hesitant to your advances! Besides, given what I know of the woman, she cannot be trusted." The Master says. "I will decide whether or not Bethany can be trusted! Bethany should have received her flowers by now, so we shall know soon how she reacted." Evil Kristina says. "Moving on to less infuriating topics, how did your encounter with Daisy go last night?" The Master questions. "It went the same as all the others. My daughter is still as childish and irritating as ever. She is fortunate that Dylan Stanpatos rode to her rescue, before I humiliated her even more than she already has been." Evil Kristina says.

Dylan and Daisy are in a hospital room, and Daisy is in a hospital gown. "I didn't need to go to the hospital! All I did was throw up." Daisy points out. "Better to be safe than sorry." Dylan says. "Or maybe you rushed me over here so you could get out of getting me pregnant." Daisy suggests. "Me? You are the one that threw up after our kiss." Dylan points out. "You can save your pride the stress, that's not why I threw up." Daisy says. "Then what is?" Dylan asks. "I drank a lot last night, I could just be suffering from a hangover." Daisy suggests. "Do you have a headache?" Dylan asks. "No." Daisy responds. "Probably not a hangover, then." Dylan says. "I could also have the flu." Daisy suggests. "Just wonderful. You were all over me earlier, which means I probably have it too, now." Dylan complains. "Can you be anymore insensitive? My God, this is just wonderful! On top of losing my fiance and my job, I probably have a stomach bug, too!" Daisy says. Acerbi walks into the room, holding a folder. "You're about to find out for sure." Dylan tells Daisy. "Your test results are in." Acerbi informs Daisy. Acerbi turns towards Dylan. "Get out, I need to speak to my patient." Acerbi says. "That's rude. Also, is it a good idea for you to be Daisy's doctor, considering Daisy just broke up with your nephew?" Dylan asks. "Andy and I are not close. I assure you, there is no conflict of interest." Acerbi says. "Its okay, Dylan can stay. So, what's wrong with me?" Daisy asks. Acerbi opens the folder. "According to the information I have gathered, you are not sick." Acerbi reveals. "Thank God. It must be a hangover, then." Daisy suggests. "You better tone down the drinking, Miss. Nichols, because you are pregnant." Acerbi reveals! Daisy smiles, and Dylan's jaw drops. "What?!" They both ask. "Are-are you sure? I'm really pregnant?" Daisy asks. "I am certain of it. I will give you some time alone." Acerbi says, before walking out. Once Acerbi leaves, Dylan turns towards Daisy. "What did I do last night?!" An angry Dylan asks. "If I remember correctly, you did these really embarrassing renditions of all the songs in my Taylor Swift playlist." Daisy recalls. "Is that all?!" Dylan asks. "Calm down. If we had been together last night, would I have tried to seduce you this morning? Besides, even if we were, I wouldn't be suffering from morning sickness already. Which means, drum roll please...the baby is Andy's!" Daisy exclaims. "God help him. But, at least I'm off the hook." Dylan says. "And it means I don't have to lie to Andy about who the baby's father is! Oh my God, this is the best news ever!" Daisy shouts. "So, when do you plan on telling the expecting Daddy?" Dylan wonders. Daisy gleefully smiles. "No time like the present." Daisy says...

Bethany enters the Goo Castle living room, followed by Andy, Rebecca, Victor, and Brady. Bethany then places the flowers in a vase. "You're gonna keep those?" Brady asks. "Why waste perfectly good roses?" Bethany asks. "What did the card say?" Rebecca asks. Bethany looks at the card, and clears her throat. "These flowers reminded me of you, though they are not nearly as beautiful. Thank you for brightening my evening, I hope to see you again soon. With love, The Evil Force." Bethany reads. "Kristina must have a thing for you, don't ask me why." Victor says. "Kristina doesn't have a thing for her! Its the lunatic living in her brain!" Brady argues. "What happened between you and The Evil Force?" Andy asks Bethany. "I told you what happened! It was nothing to justify sending me flowers." Bethany notes. "Can I talk to Bethany about this alone?" Brady asks. "Of course. Good luck, to the both of you." Rebecca says, before she, Andy, and Victor walk out. "Tell me what happened between you and Kristina." Brady urges. "Well, she was awfully civil for somebody that was trying to destroy me a mere few months ago. But, I didn't return the favor, and made it clear that I despised her." Bethany says. "Why would she send you flowers, then?" Brady wonders. "I don't know, maybe she finds it hot when other women yell at her! Some people are into that kinda thing, I can't relate. Who knows? Maybe it isn't romantic at all! Maybe your indentity challenged wife is trying to bribe me into that dumb partnership she proposed." Bethany suggests. "What partnership?" Brady asks. "Kristina suggested to me that we work together." Bethany reveals. "Did you turn her down?" Brady asks. "Of course I did! I don't work with people's essences! Besides, I can't see a single benefit from partnering with that lunatic." Bethany says. A smile then crosses Bethany's face. "On second thought..." Bethany mutters. "Oh God, I can see the wheels turning in that little brain of yours. What are you thinking?" Brady asks. "Just that now might be the perfect time to jump into a new relationship." Bethany tells him. "What the hell does that have to do with anything?" Brady asks. "Let me specify. Now might be the perfect time to jump into a relationship with The Evil Force...and then take back what's mine." Bethany reveals...

Rebecca, Andy, and Victor are in the Goo foyer. "Do you have any idea why The Evil Force would send Bethany flowers?" Rebecca asks Andy. "I don't remember The Evil Force being all that interested in finding a date. But then again, the guy did die, that's probably enough to make anyone reevaluate thweir priorities." Andy says. "Yeah, but he can't honestly think Bethany is going to fall for him, does he?" Rebecca asks. "I don't know, but The Evil Force is insane." Andy points out. "And Bethany is a complete idiot, so she just might fall for it." Victor suggests. Someone rings the doorbell. "With the way this day is going, I can only imagine that is more bad news." Victor says. Victor opens the door, and finds Daisy standing outside. "You aren't welcomed here anymore." Victor says. "I need to talk to Andy, its important." Daisy says. "I don't care if you are here to give Andy the good news that you are dying and only have three hours to live! I don't want you anywhere near my nephew!" Victor snaps. "Look, no matter what you may think about me, I never lied about my feelings for Andy, just like I never lied about how I felt about you. I loved you like a father, Victor." Daisy says. "Its a shame you betrayed my trust, because I cared for you, too. But, as it turns out, the person I cared about was nothing but an illusion." Victor says. Victor steps aside. "Daisy is here." Victor announces. "I can take it from here." Andy says. "Well, I have to leave for work, so I'll have to pass on the fireworks. Good luck." Victor tells Andy, before leaving. Daisy walks in, and notices Rebecca. "This isn't surprising. Have you moved her into our bedroom already?" Daisy asks Andy. "Unless you came here to get your stuff, I have nothing to say to you." Andy says. "I have something to tell you, and Rebecca too. After thinking about it, I've decided to plead guilty. The Assistant DA offered me a plea bargain, and I will be sentenced to five years in prison, with the possibility of parole in two and a half." Daisy reveals. "I'm happy you are taking responsibility for your actions." Rebecca says. Daisy smiles. "Yeah, just like you did after you brained Andre, and hurled him off of a balcony." Daisy says. Rebecca rolls her eyes. "Last I heard, you didn't have any interest in pleading guilty. What changed?" Andy questions. "Well, honestly, I realized that these charges would be pretty difficult to fight. Besides, I feel really bad about how things ended with you, and I just want you to realize that I'm not a horrible person. I have to admit though, I'm pretty scared. Jail is a dangerous place, and it'd be one thing if I just had myself to worry about, but with the baby on the way, that adds an entirely new complication." Daisy blurts out. This catches Andy and Rebecca's attention. "What baby?!" Rebecca questions. "Oops! Did I forget to tell you? I have just the grandest news! Andy, you and I are pregnant!" Daisy reveals!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum