QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#591 QG 4-1-19

Go down

#591 QG 4-1-19 Empty #591 QG 4-1-19

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:39 pm

Rebecca is standing in the Goo living room, gazing at a photo from her and Andy’s wedding. Andy comes into the room, and spots her doing so. “You still gawking at that picture?” Andy asks. Rebecca turns towards him. “As I recall, you use to gawk at them with me all the time.” Rebecca remembers. “Right, course I did. But, there are some more pressing things we need to deal with tonight. We need to make sure that this party is a go.” Andy notes. “Everything on my end is set up.” Rebecca notes. “Mine, too.” Andy says. “You know, I still can’t believe you decided to throw a murder mystery party. They don’t really seem your style.” Rebecca notes. “I’m a detective, murder mysteries have to be my style. Besides, they are much better when they are fake. Plus, I thought it would be interesting to do one, instead of the usual boring charity balls we usually do.” Andy says. “The money we make for the causes we fight for more than make up for how boring those charity balls may be.” Rebecca notes. “Of course.” Andy agrees. “Lets just hope that there aren’t any surprises tonight.” Rebecca says. “What kind of surprises?” Andy asks. “This is a party, in Fantastic City. We both know that someone almost ALWAYS crashes a party in this city. Who knows who could be lurking in the shadows, waiting to strike tonight.” Rebecca says.

A mystery figure gets into the back of a limo. The limo driver looks at the shadowy figure through his rear view mirror. “Where to?” The limo driver asks. “The Goo Castle.” The mystery figure, who’s voice sounds vaguely familiar, says. “Goo Castle! I hear that place is throwing some kind of murder mystery bash! You attending?” The driver asks. “I am.” The mystery person confirms. “Here’s hoping you aren’t the victim!” The driver says. “Whose to say I’m not the murderer?” The mystery person asks. The two then share a brief laugh together.

Andy walks into the foyer of the castle, just as Alexios, Bethany, and Andre enter through the front door. “Andre, I didn’t know you planned on showing your face here tonight.” Andy says. Andre grins. “Hello, Andy. Charming as ever, I see.” Andre says. “If that’s the case, I must be doing something wrong.” Andy says. “Is it okay if we just head right into the living room?” Alexios asks. “You already paid for your tickets, so yeah, knock yourselves out.” Andy says. “I’ll catch up with you guys in just a sec.” Bethany says. “Okay, don’t take too long.” Alexios says. Alexios kisses Bethany on the cheek, and he and Andre walk into the living room. “Do you have a minute?” Bethany asks Andy. “The old ball and chain is busy welcoming guests, so I have some time. What’s up?” Andy asks. “I was hoping that we could talk, about-” Before Bethany can finish, Andy interrupts her. “Uh...even with Rebecca busy, I don’t think we should be talking about that in the middle of the foyer. Somebody could overhear.” Andy says. Bethany smiles. “So what if they did?” Bethany asks. Andy smiles back, but before he can respond, Lucas and Lydia come in. “Lucas Cambino! I see you brought a date.” Andy notes. Andy walks over to Lydia. “Its nice to meet you, I’m Andy Goo.” Andy says. “I know who you are, we use to be married.” Lydia notes. Andy laughs. “I know that, I was just kidding around. Trying to break the ice that most divorced couples have between them.” Andy notes. “I was under the impression we did that a while ago. But, if we didn’t, I’m the one that should be trying to break the ice. I’m the one that hurt you.” Lydia notes. “Water under the bridge. Please, enjoy the party.” Andy says, before heading back into the living room. Lucas looks at Bethany. “Has your ex crush been doing a little pre party drinking?” Lucas asks. “He’s just trying to enjoy the party! Maybe you should follow his lead!” Bethany suggests. “Lucas knows how to have fun!” Lydia defends. “Maybe back when he was a big bad mob boss, and not your glorified purse holder.” Bethany says. Lydia slaps Bethany right across the face! “You bitch...” Bethany mutters. Bethany then slaps Lydia back, and Lucas is forced to get in between them! “Can we not do this now?” Lucas asks. “She started it!” Bethany argues. “Well you are gonna be the one to walk away, unless of course you want me to fire you from that cushy talk show gig I gave you!” Lucas threatens. “You try that, and I’ll sue you for...I don’t know what I’m gonna sue you for, but I’m sure I can sue you for something if you try to fire me! Anyway, since I’m the bigger person, I’m gonna take my leave and head into the party. Enjoy your night, and try not to get TOO crazy, okay kids?” Bethany says, before heading into the living room. “I want to MURDER that woman.” Lydia says. “Try working with her.” Lucas notes.

Andy rejoins Rebecca. “Where were you?” Rebecca asks. “Welcoming the guests.” Andy says. “Oh, well I thought I was going to do that.” Rebecca says. “We are both the hosts, there’s no reason we can’t BOTH do it! By the way, you’ll never believe who is here: my ex wife!” Andy reveals. “Lydia? Why is that so unbelievable?” Rebecca asks. “Well...I’m just surprised she would show up here, given our history.” Andy says. “I thought you put all that behind you. I mean, if I could forgive her for burying me alive, I assumed that you could, as well.” Rebecca notes. “I...guess the wound never healed fully.” Andy says. Across the room, Serena joins Lucas and Lydia. “Hey sis, I didn’t know you’d be here tonight!” Lydia says, as she pulls Serena into a hug. “How could I resist? A murder mystery party sounds like fun!” Serena says. “And for once, its not a REAL murder mystery.” Lucas says. Serena looks around the room. “Is something wrong?” Lydia asks. “No, I was just wondering where Victor was. He said he was gonna be here.” Serena says. “Since when do you care about Victor Goo?” Lucas asks. “He WAS V.J’s father. He and I have formed somewhat of a bond, you know, after V.J...after he passed away.” Serena says. Lydia nods. “I understand.” Lydia says.
Rebecca walks over to Alexios and Bethany. “Hey, Alexios, have you seen Andy around, anywhere?” Rebecca asks. “Why are you just asking Alexios? What about me?” Bethany asks. “I’m trying to pretend you’re not here.” Rebecca notes. “I haven’t seen him since we came in. Andre is missing, too. He went off looking for the restroom, and he’s been gone a while.” Alexios notes. “Well, I was talking to Andy, but I got distracted by a guest. When I turned around, Andy was gone.” Rebecca says. “I-I hope he’s okay.” Bethany says. “Why do you care?” Rebecca asks. “Andy use to be my friend, before you turned him against me.” Bethany says. “Funny, that’s not how I recall it happening.” Rebecca notes. All of a sudden, a loud crash can be heard! “What was that?!” Lydia asks. “It sounded like it came from upstairs. Everyone, stay put! I’m going to go check it out!” Rebecca says. Rebecca walks out of the room, but against her wishes, everyone follows her.

Upstairs, Rebecca, Lucas, Lydia, Alexios, Bethany, and Serena all enter the family room, and Rebecca gasps. Andre is revealed to be lying lifelessly on the floor, with a dart sticking out of his neck! “How’d you manage to convince Andre to play the role of the murder victim?” Lucas asks. “Andre has died so many times, Andy and Rebecca probably assumed he’d play the role more realistically than anyone else.” Lydia notes. “Andy and I didn’t ask Andre to play the role of the murder victim. Whatever this is, it isn’t part of the party.” Rebecca says. Alexios rushes over to Andre’s side. “Andre, can you hear me?!” Alexios asks. Alexios checks Andre’s pulse. “He’s...he’s dead.” Alexios confirms. “Are you sure? He’s been dead before.” Serena notes. “He doesn’t have a pulse!” Alexios protests. “When has that ever mattered with Andre? I’d drive a stake through his heart, just to be sure.” Serena says. “Well, if he’s actually, REALLY dead, how quick can we put together a dance on top of his grave?” Lydia asks. “Are you two serious?! My brother just died!” Alexios yells. “Killed by a dart through a window, in the family room.” Serena says. “Alexios is right, we should try to be a little more sensitive. Despite everything, Andre WAS a human being.” Lucas says. “Emphasis on was, obviously, he’s not now.” Serena says. “No matter how we may have felt about Andre, we need to acknowledge that a crime happened here. Andre was murdered, and its very likely that someone in this castle was the murderer. So, until we deduce who it was, no one leaves!” Rebecca says.

Back in the living room, Rebecca, Lucas, Lydia, Alexios, Bethany, and Serena are all sitting around, when Victor comes in. “Sorry I’m late, I would’ve been here sooner, but there was some sort of hit and run/explosion. Has the party started yet?” Victor asks. “Andre Stanpatos was murdered.” Rebecca reveals. “You got Andre to play the victim? ANDRE? Well, I suppose he can draw from experience with this role.” Victor notes. “See? Just like I said!” Serena says. “No, Victor, you don’t understand. Andre isn’t playing a role. He was actually murdered, it wasn’t part of the party!” Rebecca reveals. “And you’re sure he’s dead?” Victor asks. “Yeah...he’s pretty dead.” Alexios says. “So why is everyone sitting around here looking so sad? Lets celebrate!” Victor suggests. “Victor, do you have an alibi that can back up your whereabouts?” Rebecca asks. “No, I drove here alone. Why do you ask?” Victor asks. “I just think its very convenient how you seemed to show up RIGHT after Andre’s body was discovered.” Rebecca says. “What POSSIBLE reason would I have to kill that low life, psychopathic, swine of a criminal?” Victor asks. “Andre attempted to frame you for his murder a few years ago, right after he tried to have your ex wife Jane kill you.” Rebecca recalls. “Oh please, Andre tried to frame everyone in this room for that particular murder!” Victor argues. “Actually, just you, me, and Rebecca.” Alexios notes. “Which brings me to my next point. Rebecca, where were you when Andre Stanpatos was murdered?” Victor asks. “Are you implying that I did it?” Rebecca asks. “You mentioned earlier that Andre attempted to frame me for his murder, but he nearly succeeded with you. You were the only one that was arrested for that particular murder, and if it weren’t for Andre’s man coming forward and confessing to shooting Andre on his own orders, you’d be sitting in a prison cell right now! Not to even mention all of the things that he’s done to Andy! Andy was another one of the fall guys for that murder, and then there was the fact that Andre poisoned Andy a few years earlier, and THEN replaced him with an imposter!” Victor recalls. “Rebecca DID find Andre’s body pretty quick.” Lydia notes. “Oh for God’s sake! I was in the room with you guys when we heard that dart crashing through the window! I couldn’t have been the one to kill Andre, whereas Victor was no where to be found!” Rebecca notes. “What about Andy? I couldn’t help but notice that he doesn’t seem to be in attendance.” Victor says. Andy enters the room. “Somebody say my name?” Andy asks. “Hello nephew. Where were you when Andre Stanpatos was murdered?” Victor asks. “He’s dead AGAIN?” Andy asks. “Apparently for real this time. But, that’s besides the point. I find it interesting that you were seemingly nowhere to be found when Andre was murdered.” Victor says. “Sounds to me like you are trying to deflect suspicion off of yourself, Mr. District Attorney.” Rebecca says. “And it seems to me that you are trying to protect your husband from a murder charge, Commissioner.” Victor argues. “That’s absurd! Andy would never kill anyone!” Rebecca notes. “Andre wasn’t just anyone, he was one of Andy’s greatest enemies.” Victor notes. “Did you do it, Andy? Did you murder my brother?” Alexios asks. “Of course he didn’t do it!” Bethany argues. “Let him talk!” Serena says. “No, I didn’t kill Andre.” Andy says. “If you weren’t off murdering Andre Stanpatos, then where were you?” Victor asks. “In the mausoleum, paying my respects to my mother.” Andy says. “So let me get this straight, in the middle of a party you are hosting, you decide it would be a good time to go and chat with your dead mummy?” Victor asks. “Being in this house...seeing pictures of her...it makes me emotional. So yes, I did feel the urge to go and visit her. I can understand why you might not get that, I’m sure you don’t visit her often, if at all.” Andy says. “Now that you’ve botched your case, do you mind if I take back the reigns?” Rebecca asks Victor. “While you two are bickering, I’m going to go and see if I can find any evidence on who Andre’s killer REALLY is.” Lydia says. “You aren’t even a cop!” Alexios notes. “And since I’m not a member of the Fantastic P.D, my chances of finding the real killer are actually pretty decent. Excuse me.” Lydia says, before walking out. “One of your suspects just got up and walked out! Shouldn’t you be arresting her?!” Victor asks. “For what? Disorderly conduct? I sincerely doubt Lydia killed Andre, she would have no reason to!” Rebecca notes. “Besides the fact that Andre caused her beloved Dylan a bunch of pain, AND he held her prisoner on some remote island!” Victor points out. “To be fair, that Dylan stuff really doesn’t matter, now that she’s married to me.” Lucas notes. “Only because Dylan is dead.” Victor points out. “Fake news. Lydia loves me.” Lucas says. “She loves you like she loves the flu shot!” Victor argues. Andy looks at his phone. “Is something wrong?” Rebecca asks. “I just got a text from security, saying that they spotted an intruder on the grounds. I’m gonna go check it out.” Andy says. “I’ll come with you.” Rebecca says. “No! Stay here, in case the killer strikes again.” Andy says. “Okay, just be careful.” Rebecca says. “I will.” Andy says, before walking out. “Going to claim another victim?” Victor asks. “Andy is NOT a murderer! He is a good man!” Rebecca yells. “People thought the same thing about Mark Raymond, until he tossed Brady into a basement, shot Lydia, and kidnapped Kristina on their wedding day.” Victor says. “You can’t compare Andy to Mark.” Rebecca argues. “You’re right. Lets compare him to Dylan Cat! Dylan Cat was thought to be a decent guy, before he hired Mark to kill Kristina, busted out of jail, tried to kidnap Serena and her baby, and then jumped off the roof thinking if he flapped his arms hard enough he’d fly away.” Victor says. “Yeah...I’m pretty sure the arm flapping didn’t happen.” Serena says. All of a sudden, a scream is heard from upstairs. “Oh no, that sounded like Lydia!” Serena notes. “Lets go check it out.” Rebecca says.

Rebecca, Lucas, Alexios, Bethany, Serena, and Victor all arrive in the Goo Green Room, and Serena immediately lets out a blood curdling scream. Lydia is revealed to be lying on the floor, with a syringe sticking out of her neck! Lucas rushes over to Lydia’s side. “Oh my god, Lydia!” Lucas yells. Lucas checks her pulse. “She doesn’t have a pulse!” Lucas says, before beginning to give her CPR. “Come on, Lydia, stay with me.” Lucas begs. “I think its a bit late for that.” Victor mutters. “I’m sorry, Lucas...she’s gone.” Rebecca says. “No, I’m not gonna accept that! She can’t be dead, she can’t be!” Lucas cries. Rebecca places a hand on Lucas’ shoulder, and Lucas looks up at her. “You better find the person who did this before I do, because if you don’t, I will kill them.” Lucas warns.

Rebecca, Lucas, Alexios, Bethany, Serena, and Victor are back in the living room. “Okay, so, our killer has taken two lives so far. It appears we could be looking at a serial killer.” Rebecca notes. “Gee, how did you get to that shocking conclusion?” Bethany sarcastically asks. “Here is what we know so far. Andre was murdered via a dart through a window.” Rebecca notes. “Who knew those could kill?” Lucas asks. “And Lydia was killed via a syringe.” Rebecca says. “Which might’ve been the biggest clue of all...I think I know who did this.” Victor announces. “Please don’t tell me you are about to accuse Andy again.” Rebecca says. “No, though Andy’s continued absence is strange, he’s not the one I’m thinking of. If you all remember, a syringe was the weapon of choice for a serial killer that use to operate here in Fantastic.” Victor recalls. “Wait, are you talking about who I think you’re talking about?” Alexios asks. “Corey Cambino, Lucas’ younger brother. He killed three people, Kitty Cat, Hank Chandler, and Emma Alvarado. If you remember correctly, Kitty Cat and Hank were both killed with syringes.” Victor notes. “There’s just one problem with that theory. My brother is dead.” Lucas notes. “As if the dead haven’t returned in this city before!” Victor says. “I don’t know, Corey looked pretty dead to me, after I stabbed him.” Rebecca says. “Andre looked pretty dead to everyone when he fell into a volcano five years ago, but he was well enough to attend this party tonight! Besides, Corey was a doctor, he may have had access to drugs that could help him fake his death. Pretending to be dead would’ve been quite useful to a wanted serial killer.” Victor says. “Assuming that Corey actually survived me carving him like a Thanksgiving turkey, there are still some flaws in the story. Lydia was killed with a syringe, but Andre was murdered via a dart through the window. And besides that, why would Corey want to kill Andre? I don’t think the two ever knew one another.” Rebecca notes. “We didn’t find out that Corey knew Kitty Cat, until a while after he killed her.” Victor notes. “If my brother murdered my wife, I’m gonna make sure he stays dead this time.” Lucas says. All of a sudden, the doors open, and someone enters the room! “Dylan?!” Rebecca asks. “Joe Fish?!” Bethany asks. “Quinn Goo?!” Victor asks. “Sorry to disappoint, but no, I’m none of those people.” The man reveals. “Dylan Cat.” Serena realizes. “Hello, Serena, it is so good to see you again! How is our son? I hope you’ve been taking good care of him while I was away!” Dylan Cat says. “Wait a minute, isn’t he suppose to be...like...dead?” Bethany asks. “Last time anyone saw you, you took a flying leap off of a rooftop.” Victor tells Dylan Cat. “Yes, I remember. I was in the middle of a stand off with your son. By the way, I heard of V.J’s passing. I’m so terribly sorry.” Dylan Cat says. “Go to hell.” Victor says. “Believe me, recovering from the injuries I sustained from that fall was a special kind of hell. It took me quite some time to stand on my own two feet again, but here I am.” Dylan Cat says. “Yes, and now that you are back, I can arrest you for your previous crimes.” Rebecca says. “Oh but you can’t.” Dylan Cat reveals. “Why not?! You hired Mark Raymond to kill Kristina Cat, you were planning to abduct me and my unborn child!” Serena yells. “OUR unborn child, but, I assure you, there is a perfectly good explanation for all of that out of character behavior.” Dylan Cat says. “Sure there is, you’re a Cat!” Victor yells. “And you are a racist! Sit down and shut up so I can explain!” Dylan Cat yells. “But time someone finally told that bald idiot off.” Bethany says. “Where was I?” Dylan Cat asks. “You were about to give us a bull excuse for why you ordered a hit and tried to kidnap me.” Serena says. “Ah yes, of course. Serena, dear Serena, you must know...I was not in my right mind!” Dylan Cat says. “Oh here we go.” Serena says. “After Kitty Cat had brought me back to life when Andre Stanpatos shot me several years ago, something went wrong in my head! I began to do things that I wouldn’t normally do, say things I wouldn’t normally say! Fortunately, after my fall off the rooftop, I was able to catch the problem, and my doctors managed to give me the proper care I needed in order to recover. Please, you must believe me! I would never wish to harm you, or our child, or anyone for that matter, Serena!” Dylan Cat says. Serena shrugs. “Eh, I believe it. Bring it in, baby daddy.” Serena says, as she opens her arms wide. Dylan Cat then hugs Serena. “What kind of bull <CENSORED> is this?” Victor asks. “Wait a minute...Andre had Dylan Cat shot several years ago!” Rebecca notes. “Your point being?” Dylan Cat asks. “Andre Stanpatos was murdered tonight, you wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you?” Rebecca asks. “What? No! I had no idea!” Dylan Cat claims. “What about Lydia Masters? She too was killed!” Rebecca says. “Serena’s sister? Why would I ever wish to harm Lydia? I barely even know the woman!” Dylan Cat notes. “I still believe it was Corey Cambino.” Victor says. “He’s dead!” Everyone yells at Victor. “So wasn’t this joker, up until a few minutes ago!” Victor yells, while pointing at Dylan Cat. “I’m a Cat, nine lives, remember?” Dylan Cat asks. Bethany gets a text. “I need to go take care of something.” Bethany says. “You aren’t leaving this house until the killer is found.” Rebecca says. “Chill, I’m not leaving the house, just going to a different room! Brb!” Bethany says, before walking out. Rebecca walks over to Alexios. “Any idea what that was about?” Rebecca asks. “No clue. She didn’t say.” Alexios says. “Okay, is there any chance at all that Bethany could be the killer?” Rebecca asks. “What?! No! Bethany and Andre were friends, and she barely even knew Lydia!” Alexios notes. “Even so, I don’t want to take any chances. If Bethany is the killer, I’m going to catch her in the act. Excuse me.” Rebecca says, before walking out. Dylan Cat walks over to Serena. “So, where is our darling son today?” Dylan Cat asks. “With the sitter.” Serena says. “Oh...this sitter...they are good to him, yeah?” Dylan Cat asks. “Oh yeah, they’re super cool! They taught him how to walk, how to talk, they potty trained him! SUPER convenient!” Serena says.

Rebecca arrives outside the sitting room. “So Bethany sneaked off to the same room where Andre was murdered...” Rebecca says. Rebecca draws her gun, and then kicks open the door! “POLICE!” Rebecca yells. When Rebecca enters the room, she is shocked to find Bethany kissing Andy! “You’re putting the moves on my husband? Again?!” Rebecca asks. “Typical of you to assume I’m the one at fault.” Bethany says. “That’s because you are at fault! My husband would never even look in your direction, much less kiss you!” Rebecca yells. “Obviously, you missed the part where he was kissing me back. Do you want me to give you a replay, Beck?” Bethany asks. “I’m not even going to entertain this nonsense! You are out of your mind! Come on, Andy, lets get out of here. We have murders to solve.” Rebecca says. “I’m fine where I am.” Andy says. “What are you talking about?” Rebecca asks. “Bethany was right. I was kissing her back.” Andy says. “No, that...that can’t be! You HATE Bethany! You cut all ties with her after you found out she was working with Brody McKay in that arms ring!” Rebecca recalls. “I changed my mind.” Andy says. “You don’t just change your mind, Andy! Especially when you are married to someone else!” Rebecca yells. “Someone that I couldn’t possibly force myself to love. Rebecca, you and I had something great going for a while there, but...I just can’t get over all of those times you’ve kicked me to the curb for not dancing to the beat of your drum, being the man you wanted me to be, the EXACT man you wanted me to be!” Andy says. “We worked through all of that a long time ago!” Rebecca protests. “What makes you think that? Because you forgave me? You might’ve been able to move past all that, but its been stuck with me for a long while now!” Andy says. “And on that note, I’m gonna give you guys some privacy. Play nice, you two.” Bethany says, before walking out. “I can’t even believe this is happening.” Rebecca says. “I guess now wouldn’t be the best time to bring it up, then...” Andy says. “Bring what up? Don’t stop now, you’ve already taken a wrecking ball to our life together, might as well keep it going!” Rebecca says. “Since you know the truth, I think its a good idea for us to get a divorce.” Andy says. “A divorce?” Rebecca asks. “Its best for everyone involved.” Andy claims. “No, I don’t buy ANY of this! Something else is going on here, Andy, and you are going to tell me what that is!” Rebecca yells.

Lucas walks over to Victor in the living room. “Where did Rebecca go?” Lucas asks. “She refused to listen to my Corey Cambino theory, and she has seemingly dropped Dylan Cat as a suspect, so now, she’s moved on to Bethany.” Victor says. “Do you think Bethany did it?” Lucas asks. “No, but I’m willing to let her take the fall if it means locking her up for good.” Victor says. Lucas squints his eyes when he spots something moving out on the terrace. “Is something wrong?” Victor asks. A shadowy figure can then be seen moving outside! “I think I have eyes on the killer!” Lucas yells, as he runs towards the door. “Be careful!” Serena yells. Lucas runs outside, grabs the person, who is wearing all black, and pushes them up against the wall! The person is revealed to be wearing a ski mask. “I’ve got you now, you son of a bitch.” Lucas says. Lucas drags them inside. “I got the killer!” Lucas announces. “You do?” A surprised Dylan Cat asks. “Why do you sound so surprised?” Alexios asks. “It just seems like a rather anti climatic ending.” Dylan Cat notes. “Who is it? Who killed my sister?!” Serena asks. Lucas sits the killer down, and removes their mask. “Olivia Acerbi?” Everyone asks, in shock. The person is revealed to be Acerbi. Lucas walks in front of her. “So it was you. You killed my wife?” Lucas asks. “I don’t know what you are talking about.” Acerbi claims. Lucas pulls out his gun, and points it at Acerbi! “Maybe this will help you see through the fog!” Lucas yells. “Did you kill Lydia and Andre?” Serena asks. “Why on earth would I kill them? I barely even know Lydia.” Acerbi says. “But you did use to work for the Stanpatos family.” Victor notes. “Besides, what other explanation could their be for you lurking around outside, wearing a ski mask?” Lucas asks. “I thought I was going to a costume party!” Acerbi yells. “What?!” Alexios asks. “This is a murder mystery party, no?” Acerbi asks. “Yeah, but there is a difference between a murder mystery party and a costume party.” Alexios says. “I thought a costume would be appropriate. Besides, I was hoping that by donning the mask, I would be cast as the murderer. But, it appears I may be too late. The festivities have already started, and Lydia and Andre are the first two victims of the make believe killer.” Acerbi says. “Clearly, you are still a little behind. Andre and Lydia were ACTUALLY murdered.” Lucas reveals. “They were?” Acerbi asks. “Yes, which is why I pointed my gun at you! I still don’t believe you are innocent!” Lucas says. “I do.” Victor reveals. “What?” Lucas asks. “Acerbi is right, she wouldn’t have any reason to kill Lydia or Andre.” Victor says. “But she is a former criminal, is she not? She could very well be responsible! Perhaps, she murdered the two so she can use them for one of her deranged experiments!” Dylan Cat suggests. Acerbi stands up. “I can assure you that in this particular instance, I am innocent. Now, can we conclude all of this murder talk, and proceed with the festivities?” Acerbi asks. “My wife was murdered, and you expect us to party?” Lucas asks. “Lydia would want you to enjoy yourself, Lucas! Don’t allow your grief for her to burden your enjoyment of life! It is time for you to move on!” Acerbi says. “She only died a half hour ago!” Lucas yells. “It is time to move on. No use crying over spilled milk, or in this case, spilled blood.” Acerbi says. Bethany returns to the room. “Hey, did Rebecca ever find you?” Alexios asks. “Yeah, she’s upstairs with Andy, right now.” Bethany reveals. “Everything went okay with you two, right?” Alexios asks. Bethany grins. “Couldn’t have gone better.” Bethany says.

“I don’t know what to tell you other than my feelings have changed.” Andy says. “That’s not true.” Rebecca says. “If it weren’t, why would I be kissing another woman? You know me, Rebecca! I wouldn’t just run after another woman if I was still in love with you!” Andy yells. “You’re right, I do know you, and the man standing in front of me is NOT the man I married!” Rebecca says. “Sorry you feel that way. I’ll have Betty Thorne send you the divorce papers.” Andy says. “So you can go and be with Bethany Wilson of all people?” Rebecca asks. Andy shrugs. “She’s hot, you’re not.” Andy says. “And it doesn’t bother you at all that you are sneaking around behind my back when you could be downstairs, helping us find the killer? Two people are dead and there is a murderer lurking inside this house! Oh, but you probably don’t know, since you were too busy sneaking kisses with Bethany. Lydia was murdered, too.” Rebecca says. “I know.” Andy says. “You know? Did Bethany tell you?” Rebecca asks. “She didn’t have to.” Andy reveals. “Well then who told you?” Rebecca asks. Andy smiles. “Don’t you get it? NO ONE told me, Rebecca. No one had to.” Andy tells her. Rebecca’s eyes widen. “Because it WAS you.” Rebecca says. “Now we are getting somewhere.” Andy says. “All this time...I’ve been trying to excuse your mysterious absences, trying to come up with plausible explanations, but...but they were all wrong. You killed Andre, YOU killed Lydia!” Rebecca yells. “Don’t sound so upset. Its not like you gave a crap about big bro Andre, and Lydia buried you alive, remember? You should be thanking me.” Andy says. “Lydia and I got past that a LONG time ago, and regardless of how I felt about Andre, he didn’t deserve to be murdered in cold blood.” Rebecca says. “I don’t think too many people agree with you on that.” Andy says. “Why? Why did you do it?” Rebecca asks. “Why did I do it...that’s a complicated one. You probably wouldn’t get it.” Andy says. “Try me!” Rebecca yells. “No, I won’t. But, if its any consolation to you, Lydia was kind of an accident.” Andy says. “You accidentally stabbed her with a syringe?” Rebecca asks. “In a matter of speaking.” Andy says. “I don’t understand any of this, who are you and what have you done with Andy Goo?!” Rebecca asks. “Like I said, people change. They evolve. Its a natural part of life.” Andy says. “Do you hear yourself? You are insane!” Rebecca yells. “I’m ambitious.” Andy claims. “What does ambition have to do with any of this?” Rebecca asks. “If I told you, I’d have to kill you.” Andy says. “Something tells me, you already plan on doing so, so you might as well just tell me.” Rebecca says. “I would...but I don’t feel like it.” Andy says. Andy raises his gun, points it at Rebecca, and pulls the trigger! “Oops.” Andy says. Rebecca drops to the floor, and Andy stands over her. “You...you...” Rebecca says. “Shhhhh, don’t hurt yourself. Listen, before you croak, I just want you to know that I have no intention of forgetting about you, or the times we spent together. Quite the contrary! See, I have this cute little fantasy where after our wedding, Bethany and I are gonna share our first dance as husband and wife on top of your grave. What do you think? Yay or nay?” Andy asks. Rebecca cringes in pain. “Yay it is!” Andy says, before shooting Rebecca two more times, killing her!

“Did you hear that? It sounded like gunshots, coming from upstairs!” Victor says. “Probably just the killer. Let him or her have their fun.” Acerbi says, while holding a cocktail. “Rebecca and Andy are up there! We need to go help them!” Alexios says. Acerbi rolls her eyes, as she follows everyone else out of the room.

Alexios, Lucas, Victor, Serena, Dylan Cat, Bethany, and Acerbi arrive upstairs in the sitting room, and find Andy cradling Rebecca’s body. “Is she...” Lucas begins to say. Andy nods. “The killer...they got her.” Andy cries. Andy stands up, and Serena pulls him into a hug. “Andy...my deepest condolences.” Dylan Cat says. “Dylan Cat, you...you’re alive. Cool.” Andy says. “How’d you know it was Dylan Cat and not one of the other twenty Dylan clones?” Victor asks. “I’ve been around them for so long, I’m able to tell them apart. Anyway, we need to figure out who killed my wife, and make them pay.” Andy says. “We’ll find them, don’t worry.” Serena says.

Back in the living room, Bethany approaches Andy, who is standing alone in a corner. “I’m sorry about Rebecca.” Bethany says. “I’m handling it.” Andy says. “Did you see the killer? You must’ve, since the two of you were together when I left.” Bethany notes. “No, I didn’t. They were wearing a mask.” Andy lies. “That sucks. I’m sorry.” Bethany says. “On the plus side, Rebecca took our secret to the grave. Alexios won’t be hearing from her that you and I are together.” Andy says. “Silver linings. As much as I love you and want to be with only you, I still care about Alexios, and I can’t hurt him by telling him the truth.” Bethany says. “He won’t be hearing it from me, and he definitely won’t be hearing it from Rebecca.” Andy says. Dylan Cat walks over to them. “Sorry for interrupting. Andy, do you have a minute to chat? I’d really like to catch up with you, and of course, to provide comfort if needed.” Dylan Cat says. “Yeah, I have a minute. Bethany and I were just finishing up.” Andy says. Bethany smiles. “I’ll see you later.” She tells Andy, before walking off.
Bethany rejoins Alexios. “So, what were you and Andy talking about?” Alexios asks. “I was just offering my condolences.” Bethany tells him. “How’s he doing?” Alexios asks. “He’s struggling, just like you are, losing both Rebecca and Andre in one night, and I know you were friends with Lydia, too.” Bethany says. “Its not easy. Rebecca was my rock, and as crazy as it is, I was pretty close to Andre, too.” Alexios says. Victor steps into the middle of the room. “Can I have every one’s attention please?” Victor asks. “You have it.” Lucas says. “We are dealing with an absolute crisis right now. In the past few hours, three people have been murdered in this one house! As such, I think its safe to say that we are dealing with one killer!” Victor says. “Excellent detective work.” Dylan Cat sarcastically says. “With that being said, it is time for the lot of us to put our heads together, and solve this mystery...where the hell is Acerbi?!” Victor asks. “She didn’t follow us back downstairs after we found Rebecca’s body.” Andy notes. “Great, so it seems we may have FOUR victims now! What terrible publicity for the city...” Victor says. “Just because she’s not in the room doesn’t mean she’s dead. She could just be reapplying her makeup.” Bethany suggests. “Reapplying it why? So she can look good when she dies?! We CANNOT be wasting time on these absurd every day tasks when there is a murderer on the loose, hunting each and every one of us!” Victor yells. “Must he be so dramatic?” Dylan Cat asks Serena. “Eh, its kinda his thing.” Serena responds. “Now, has anyone seen or heard anything that could help potentially expose our killer? Please speak up, because if you don’t, as District Attorney, I’ll have no problem charging you with aiding and abetting!” Victor threatens. “I think if someone knew something, they would’ve spoken up by now.” Andy says. “Unless they are the killer, and let me be clear, I do think the killer is somewhere in this room. So, which one of you did it?” Victor asks. All of a sudden, Acerbi rushes in. “I have cracked the case!” Acerbi announces.
Everyone turns towards Acerbi. “You solved the murders?” Victor asks. “Do not be so surprised, Victor. You should know by now that your sister is a genius.” Acerbi says. “Who is it? Who killed everyone?!” Victor asks. “Somehow, I doubt Acerbi ACTUALLY knows.” Andy says. “You’re right, I don’t know. But, there are people who do.” Acerbi says. Acerbi steps aside, and Andre, Lydia, and Rebecca walk into the room, alive and well! Andy’s eyes widen in a combination of shock and fear. Rebecca shoots Andy a glare. Lucas runs over to Lydia, and pulls her into a tight embrace! “You’re alive!” Lucas happily cries, before kissing her. Lydia smiles. “I’m here, and I’m never going to leave you again.” Lydia says. “How is any of this possible?” Alexios asks. “Allow me to explain. After you all informed me of what was going on, I decided to make one last effort to revive the dead, and ultimately, expose their murderer. It began after we all discovered Rebecca’s body.” Acerbi says, before flashing back.

Acerbi is now alone in the sitting room, kneeling over Rebecca’s body. “There is still time to save you. However, I am afraid we don’t have much time.” Acerbi says. Acerbi eyes Rebecca’s bullet wounds. “But, if this is to work, I will first need to remove the bullets.” Acerbi says.

Acerbi drops the bullets into a small plastic bag, and then pulls a syringe out of her pocket. “Time for you to rise from the grave, Rebecca.” Acerbi says. Acerbi then plunges the syringe into Rebecca’s chest, and her eyes immediately pop open!

Acerbi smiles. “Resurrecting Lydia was easier than Rebecca. Though Lydia had been dead longer, there were no bullets I needed to surgically remove.” Acerbi notes. Acerbi once again flashes back.

In the Goo Green Room, Acerbi removes the syringe from Lydia’s neck, and then pulls out her own. “This brought Rebecca back from the brink, but you have been dead longer...lets hope it has the desired affect.” Acerbi says, before plunging the syringe into Lydia’s chest! Lydia’s eyes immediately open, after she is injected.

“What about Andre? You injected him, too?” Alexios asks. “I had intended to, but I couldn’t find Andre’s body anywhere. It wasn’t until I was on my way down here with Rebecca and Lydia that I encountered a very much alive Andre.” Acerbi recalls. Acerbi flashes back.

“Time is of the essence. We need to stop him before he can hurt anyone else!” Rebecca tells Acerbi, while Lydia looks on. “So you saw this killer’s face? Tell me, Rebecca, who is he? I must know!” Acerbi says. “I’m interested in learning that myself.” A voice says. Rebecca, Lydia, and Acerbi turn, and see Andre standing there! “I thought you said you didn’t inject Andre.” Lydia says. “I couldn’t! I was unable to locate his body!” Acerbi notes. “That’s because I was still alive, and managed to walk away.” Andre says. “How? We checked your pulse, you were dead!” Rebecca notes. “I’m Andre Stanpatos. I survived falling into a volcano and having a giant crate dropped on top of my head! Did you really believe for one moment that a mere dart would be what finally took me down?” Andre asks. “Given your history, I suppose that explanation makes sense.” Acerbi says. Andre turns towards Rebecca. “When I was hit by the dart, I didn’t see who the assailant was. But you did, right? Rebecca, you have to tell me who did this to me, who tried to kill me!” Andre begs. “I don’t have time to explain this to you! We need to get down stairs and stop this monster from hurting anyone else!” Rebecca says.

“So, Andre just...came back to life?” Alexios asks. “Why else do you think my body was no longer in the sitting room when Rebecca was killed? I got up, and walked it off.” Andre says. “That doesn’t even make sense!” Alexios argues. “Don’t spend too much time thinking about it, dear brother, it’ll give you a headache.” Andre says. “Now that that’s out of the way. Can someone tell us who the killer is?” Victor asks. “I’m afraid I can’t. As Acerbi mentioned when she was recapping her story, I never saw the face of my attempted murderer.” Andre says. “Neither did I. They crept up behind me.” Lydia reveals. “I saw him.” Rebecca reveals. “So it was a he? Who was it?” Victor asks. Rebecca looks at Andy. “My husband. Andy is the one who is behind all of this.” Rebecca reveals! Everyone turns towards Andy. “Oh come on! That’s ludicrous! You all know that I’m not some serial killer!” Andy notes. “You were missing for each of the murders, as I recall.” Victor says. “That doesn’t mean I committed them! Rebecca is lying!” Andy yells. “And why would she do that?” Alexios asks. “Because she found me in a lip lock with YOUR girlfriend, Sherlock!” Andy announces. Bethany glares at Andy. “What are you talking about, Goo?” Alexios asks. “He’s lying!” Bethany lies. “Seems to be a lot of that going around today.” Andy mutters. “No, Alexios, what Andy said is somewhat accurate. No, I’m not lying about him being the killer, but, he did in fact kiss Bethany. Actually, according to him, he seems to be in love with her, which leads me to believe they’ve been involved for quite some time.” Rebecca says. Alexios turns towards Bethany. “She’s-she’s lying!” Bethany claims. “Rebecca wouldn’t lie to me! You better tell me the truth, are you having an affair with Andy Goo?” Alexios asks. Bethany tearfully nods. “I want to hear the words. SAY IT!” Alexios yells. “YES! I’ve been cheating on you with Andy!” Bethany announces. “I...I can’t believe this...how could you do this to me? How could you do this to us? After everything we’ve been through!” Alexios yells. “You know I had a crush on Andy when I first came to town...” Bethany says. “Yeah, up until he rejected you, and then flat out tossed you out of his life!” Alexios yells. “I never got over him.” Bethany confesses. “I-I can’t believe any of this.” Alexios says. Alexios turns towards Andy. “And you!” Alexios yells, while pointing at Andy. “Don’t tell me you are gonna blame me. I don’t owe you any loyalty.” Andy says. “You owe my sister loyalty! She’s your wife!” Alexios yells. “Only until the divorce goes through, and then Bethany and I get married.” Andy says. Bethany turns to face Andy, her eyes bugging out. “MARRIED?! You never said anything about getting married!” Bethany yells. “What’s the matter, Bethany, don’t think you can stay faithful if you got married?” Alexios asks. Andy smiles. “I was gonna surprise you with a proposal.” Andy says. “You should probably hold off on that marriage.” Rebecca says. “Butt out, hag!” Andy tells her. “It will be difficult for you to marry Bethany from prison, or an institution, wherever you end up going.” Rebecca says. “You think I need psychiatric help?” Andy asks. “I think something is wrong with you. The Andy I married would never have an affair with Bethany, or kill three people! That’s not who my husband is!” Rebecca says. “That’s because he’s not your husband!” A voice says. Everyone turns, and sees the REAL Andy standing in the doorway! Everyone gasps.
“Oh my god, what’s going on here?!” Rebecca asks. Andy walks over to Rebecca. “Its so good to see you again, I’ve missed you.” Andy says. “Missed me? What’s going on?” Rebecca asks. “Its kind of complicated, so here it goes. I’ve been locked in some dungeon for the past couple months, eating one meal a day, not being allowed a change of clothes. It was awful.” Andy says. “How did this happen?” Rebecca asks. “One day, when I was leaving to go to work, someone stuck a needle into my neck outside our house, and the next thing I know, I’m in some dark cell.” Andy says. Rebecca turns around, towards the other Andy. “So that’s why you’ve been doing all of these out of character acts...” Rebecca says. “Don’t listen to him! He’s the fake!” The other Andy yells. “Maybe you would have a chance of fooling me, if you hadn’t already confessed to committing those murders, and having an affair with Bethany! The real Andy Goo would never do those things, and he didn’t...it was YOU all along!” Rebecca yells. “Alright...YEAH, IT WAS ME ALL ALONG! HAPPY NOW?!” The other Andy asks. “Wait a minute, if this guy isn’t Andy, then who the hell is he?” Alexios asks. “Would you like to tell them, or do you want me to do it?” Rebecca asks the fake Andy. The imposter doesn’t say a word. “Alright, I’ll go ahead and say it. There is only one person that looks and talks like me, that resembles me so much he’d be able to pass himself off as me...the imposter is Andy Cat.” Andy announces! “You’re damn right its Andy Cat!” Andy Cat yells.
“So, all of this time, the man I was involved with...the man I thought was Andy...” Bethany begins to say. “Was actually his doppelganger. I bet you feel REAL smart, right about now.” Rebecca says. “You lied to me!” Bethany tells Andy Cat. “Only about my name. Believe it or not, I actually do love you, more than I could ever love Rebecca, I could NEVER love Rebecca!” Andy Cat says. “That’s real comforting to know.” Rebecca says. “I don’t understand, you were shot and killed! How did you survive?” Andre asks. “I didn’t think you cared, Andre. Not after you bailed on me when you hired me to impersonate Andy all those years ago!” Andy Cat recalls. “Bailed on you? I FELL INTO A BLOODY VOLCANO!” Andre yells. “Regardless, you’ve got nobody but yourself to blame for that plan going down the toilet.” Andy Cat says. “No, I believe you are the one who is responsible for that, as much as it pains me to stick up for Andre. Wasn’t it you who got up on stage at Club Aqua, and sang about how much you hated Andy’s life, and how you weren’t actually him? That’s how we found out you were an imposter, you were so sick of living his life got up on stage and confessed! How the hell did you think you’d be able to pull it off this time when you failed so miserably the first?” Rebecca asks. “Andy Cat’s never been too bright.” Andy notes. “Another thing the two of you don’t share, which brings me to something I’m having difficulties understanding. You seemingly had both Andre and Lydia’s murders planned from the moment you arrived at the party, how? How could a failure like you have possibly planned out both these murders, and somehow managed to still evade everyone in this household?” Rebecca asks. “Listen here, you bitch, I might’ve committed the murders, but lets be clear about one thing, I didn’t plan them.” Andy Cat says. “Well you certainly didn’t commit them in the heat of the moment.” Rebecca notes. “Did someone else put you up to the murders?” Lucas asks. “Finally, someone gets it!” Andy Cat says. “You’ve been working on behalf of someone else this whole time. Who was it, Andy Cat? Was it Andre again?” Rebecca asks. “I was one of the victims!” Andre notes. “Wouldn’t be the first time you’ve arranged your own death. Wouldn’t be the second time, either.” Andy notes. “Who are you working for?” Rebecca asks Andy Cat. Andy Cat points at someone in the room. Everyone turns, and sees that he’s pointing at Dylan Cat!
“It was you? You hired Andy Cat?” Serena asks. “Of course not! Andy is a dear friend of mine, I’d never hire someone to impersonate him!” Dylan Cat says. Dylan Cat turns towards Andy Cat. “Your claim is preposterous! If you knew anything at all, you’d know that Andy is one of my dearest and oldest friends! The thought of me ever doing anything to harm him is preposterous!” Dylan Cat says. “The jig is up, pal. People know that I’m not who I said I am, so why don’t you just come out and admit that you aren’t who you said you are, either?” Andy Cat asks. “What’s he talking about?” Serena asks. “I haven’t a clue.” Dylan Cat says. “Maybe I can offer some enlightenment.” A voice says. Everyone turns, and sees someone who looks like Dylan Cat standing in the doorway! “Dylan?” Lydia asks. “Joe Fish?” Rebecca asks. “No, no. I am the real Dylan Cat. The man who has been at this party for the last few hours is none other than that lunatic, Joe Fish!” Dylan Cat announces! Joe Fish flips over an end table in anger. “GAH! Damn you, Dylan Cat! You’ve ruined everything!” The imposter yells. “Joe Fish is alive, too?!” Victor asks. “That’s right. My apologies for not being more forthcoming regarding my identity, but considering how we left things the last time I was in town, I figured it would just be easier for me to pass myself off as my dear friend, Dylan Cat.” Joe says. “Make no mistake, Joe, you and I are not friends, nor will we ever be friends!” Dylan Cat snaps. “How did you survive the fall into the acid?” Andy asks. “I swam to safety.” Joe states. “In acid?” Andy asks. “Yes. Of course, it did burn a little, but after some plastic surgery, I was as good as new!” Joe says. “Why did you send Andy Cat to kill those people? Why Andre? Why Lydia?” Rebecca asks. “Because Andre is just a poser, you see. He came to Fantastic after my supposed death a little over a decade ago, and he took my place in this city’s society! When he’s nothing but a cheap imitation! I saw an opportunity to finally get rid of him, and I decided to seize it.” Joe says. “What about me?!” Lydia asks. Joe chuckles. “You...you my dear...YOU were an accident.” Joe says. “Andy Cat said that, too. What does that mean?” Rebecca asks. “My initial target was Claudia Stanpatos, but somehow, Andy Cat confused Lydia with Claudia when approaching her from behind, and injected her instead.” Joe says. “Are you serious?! Claudia and I look NOTHING alike! Only an idiot would mistake us! She’s older, shorter, her hair is blonde, mine is red!” Lydia says. “Mistakes happen, we all make them. For example, I made the mistake of hiring that idiot Andy Cat.” Joe says. “Idiot? I did exactly what you wanted to do!” Andy Cat yells. “YOU INJECTED THE WRONG PERSON! Then, you started an affair with that trash Bethany Wilson, which was most certainly NOT part of my plan!” Joe yells. “What can I say? I needed a reason to get away from that boring dish rag Rebecca.” Andy Cat says. “I see...well, sorry to say, Andy Cat, but you’re FIRED! Next time, I’ll find someone actually capable of carrying out the orders I give them! Oh, and by the way, I intend on putting a stop on all the checks I’ve given you. Good luck cashing them!” Joe says. “You bastard!” Andy Cat yells. “Yes, I know I am, thank you for noticing.” Joe says. “Now that all of this is out in the open, I think its time to wrap things up. Joe Fish, you are under arrest.” Rebecca says. Joe grabs Serena, and then pulls out a gun, pointing it at her head! “Oh no, I don’t intend on going down without a fight.” Joe says. “Why can’t taking down a bad guy ever be as easy as just arresting them?” Victor asks. “Its over, Joe, give it up!” Andy says. “No, no, Andy, its not over until I am on a plane to a tropical island, preferably one without an extradition treaty with this god forsaken country!” Joe yells. Dylan Cat steps forward. “Joe, that’s enough.” Dylan Cat tells him. “Who are you to tell me when to stop?” Joe asks. “This vendetta is between you and I, please, leave Serena out of it.” Dylan Cat says. “You give yourself FAR too much credit, Dylan Cat! The only thing you and I share is a face. I’ve barely given you a second thought, in between the time where I fell off that cliff, and the time I just recently abducted you. Your face is a get out of jail free card for me, that’s all!” Joe says. “I don’t believe that’s true. Please, Joe...allow me to help you.” Dylan Cat says. “Help me? What makes you believe I am in need of help?” Joe asks. “You are holding an innocent woman at gunpoint, just a few years ago you poisoned the entire city! That, to me, sounds like a cry for help! You are troubled, Joe, and given the things I have done over the past few years, I am no longer in a position to judge you. If anything, I’d like to provide you with help, if you’ll permit me.” Dylan Cat says. After contemplating for a moment, Joe lets go of Serena, and then tosses his gun into the fire place! Joe then takes a seat on the sofa. Dylan Cat sits next to him. “What has happened to you to make you so...so awful?” Dylan Cat asks. “All I’ve ever wanted was a place to belong! My entire life, I was all alone...or at least, I was until the Cats contacted me to pretend to be you. After I got the plastic surgery and took over your life, I felt as if I was finally a part of something, a feeling that I had never had before! But...I was wrong. After you escaped the prison they created for you, and returned, they cut me loose, fired me, and wanted nothing more to do with me. Once again, I was all alone. Of course, I had LIBERTY, but that simply wasn’t the same! It wasn’t what I truly wanted!” Joe says. “Joe, don’t you see? You didn’t need to do all of these vile things just to acquire what you believe to be a family! There are people right here, in this very room, who happily would’ve taken you in, shown you what it means to be a part of a real family, myself included!” Dylan Cat says. “Its far too late...” Joe responds. “But it isn’t. You are alive, there is still time for you to change, time for you to be a part of the family you ALWAYS wanted to be a part of! Sure, you have made mistakes, show me one person in this room who hasn’t!” Dylan Cat says. “I don’t think anyone in this room has poisoned an entire city, or gone back in time to try and activate a bomb strong enough to blow up the entire country.” Victor says. “You...you really believe that I can change? That I can be a part of a family?” Joe asks. “Absolutely! Tell him, everybody!” Dylan Cat says. “He’s right. You might’ve tried to kill me and my wife a couple dozen times, but you’re a good man, and I’m willing to give you another chance.” Andy says. “I absolutely agree. Joe, you do deserve a second chance.” Rebecca says. “But what about the criminal charges against me?” Joe asks. “Criminals go free in Fantastic City all the time, what’s one more? I’ll just drop the charges.” Victor says. “You know what I think would be a great idea? Since we are all for Joe Fish turning his life around, and getting the family he wants, we should all move in here, including Joe, and we can be one big happy family!” Alexios says. “Its what Mom would’ve wanted.” Andy says. “Does that go for me, too?” Andy Cat asks. “Sure, why not? Bring it in, twin Andy!” Andy says. Andy and Andy Cat share an embrace. “Why stop there, lets group hug!” Lucas says. All of a sudden, the door opens, and everyone turns towards it. “Did someone say group hug?” A familiar voice asks. “Not this again...” Victor says. Lydia smiles. “Dylan?!” Lydia asks. A very much alive Dylan smiles back at her. “That’s right. I’m back, I’m alive, and I’m never gonna die on you again!” Dylan says. Lydia runs over to Dylan, and pulls him into a kiss. “Wait, what about me?” Lucas asks. “No thank you, I’d rather be with my superior husband.” Lydia says. Dylan smiles. “Now can we group hug?” Andy asks. “With pleasure!” Acerbi says. Andy, Rebecca, Andy Cat, Dylan, Lydia, Alexios, Bethany, Dylan Cat, Serena, Joe Fish, Andre, Victor, and Acerbi all join a group hug, while Lucas pouts in the background.

Rebecca opens her eyes, and sits up in bed. This causes Andy to wake up. “Hey...what are you doing up so late?” Andy asks. “I...I just had the WEIRDEST dream.” Rebecca says. Andy sits up. “You want to talk about it?” Andy asks. “You wanted to have this murder mystery party at the Goo Castle, and we did. But then, Andre was actually killed, Lydia was actually killed, and after that, I found you kissing Bethany! Then, you revealed you were the killer to me, you shot and killed me, Dylan Cat came back, Acerbi brought me and Lydia back to life, Andre came back to life on his own, I exposed you as the killer, you turned out NOT to be the killer because Andy Cat was impersonating you that entire time, Dylan Cat turned out to be Joe Fish and the real Dylan Cat later showed up, Joe Fish took Serena hostage, we all forgave Joe Fish, Dylan came back to life and Lydia dumped Lucas, we all moved into the Goo Castle to live with Joe Fish, then, all of us shared a group hug, even Andy Cat and Joe Fish!” Rebecca says. “That’s some dream, what did you eat before bed?” Andy asks. “It was more of a nightmare. Thank god it was just that, though.” Rebecca says. “It had to have been. After all, Andy Cat, Dylan, Dylan Cat, and Joe Fish are all dead.” Andy says. “I wouldn’t be too sure.” A voice says. Andy and Rebecca turn, and see Joe standing in a dark corner of their bedroom! “Oh my god, he’s alive!” Rebecca says. Joe grins. “You didn’t really believe that that acid would kill me, did you? It didn’t kill The Joker!” Joe notes. “How’d you survive?” Andy asks. “The same way I survived my fall off that cliff, a little over a decade ago: pure resilience! Now, if you don’t mind, can you move over just a tad?” Joe asks. Joe climbs on to the bed, and squeezes in between Andy and Rebecca. Joe then puts his arms around both of their backs. “Happy April Fools Day, Queen Goo fans! Let hope your day isn’t as horrifying as Andy and Rebecca’s!” Joe says. Joe then begins to cackle loudly.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum