QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#588 QG 11-29-17

Go down

#588 QG 11-29-17 Empty #588 QG 11-29-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:35 pm

MIA'S SAFE HOUSE
*Outside, Gus punches in a security code on a pad right next to the front door, while The Patient and Kristina look on. “You sure the code hasn’t been changed?” The Patient asks. “It couldn’t have been. Mia was committed to the asylum months ago, she would have no way of changing the code for the safe house.” Gus says. Gus clicks the enter button after punching in the code, and the door unlocks. “There we go. Not only has the door been unlocked, but the alarm has been deactivated as well.” Gus says. “Reactivate the system as soon as we are in. We cant risk anyone getting inside.” The Patient says. “Don’t worry, I completely understand that you have some dangerous people after you, and if said people attempt to infiltrate the safe house, they will be met by an alarm, which will in turn alert us.” Gus says. “Well, if they do get in, my friend here knows his way around a gun.” Kristina notes. “I have no doubt about that. Anyway, there is no point standing out here in the freezing cold now that the door is unlocked. Come in.” Gus says. Gus, The Patient, and Kristina enter the safe house. “I am going to the bedroom to unpack, the two of you can settle in in the meantime.” Gus says. “Okay, and again, thank you for helping us.” The Patient says. “Its the least I can do after you helped fix my car. Make yourselves at home.” Gus says, before exiting the room. “I cannot believe that our best ally is that guy.” Kristina says. “I know you aren’t a huge fan of him, but he is our best hope at getting home as quickly as possible.” The Patient says. “Yeah! Assuming he doesn’t kill us in the middle of the night!” Kristina says. “He won’t.” The Patient says. “How do you know that?” Kristina asks. “I’ll see him coming if he tries.” The Patient says. “What if you’re asleep?” Kristina asks. “I’ll still hear him coming.” The Patient says. “Weird thing is, I actually believe that. I don’t know...its just that you are full of surprises. I’ve come to expect anything from you at this point.” Kristina says. “Uh...thanks.” The Patient says. “You know, I’ve been thinking, maybe you were in the military or something. You seem really good when it comes to combat, and I heard that kind of stuff doesn’t leave you, even with amnesia.” Kristina says. “Was Dylan Stanpatos in the military?” The Patient asks. “I don’t know. I know he was a cop and a WPA agent, but even Dylan didn’t have the skills you have.” Kristina says. “You don’t think I’m him?” The Patient asks. “Well...he’s kinda dead. But then again, I was kinda dead, too. Look, its possible that somehow, some way, whatever those freaks did to you at the clinic somehow improved your combat skills” Kristina notes. “Were they good before?” The Patient asks. “Uh, yeah. From what I’ve heard, Dylan Stanpatos was a pretty good fighter.” Kristina says. “Tell me about him.” The Patient says. “I already told you, Dylan and I weren’t in the same social circle. We barely knew each other.” Kristina says. “But you still knew him. You must be able to give me some details.” The Patient says. “Yeah...I guess. But, I have to ask...why do you want to know about him so badly?” Kristina asks. “We share a face...if there is a possibility that he and I are the same person, I want to know who I was before...before I died.” The Patient says. “You might not need my help with that.” Kristina notes. “Why not?” The Patient asks. “Dylan Stanpatos was like a local legend around Fantastic City, so I bet you could find a lot of information on him through the internet.” Kristina says. “We don’t have a computer.” The Patient notes. “No, but Gus does.” Kristina says, pointing towards a computer that is sitting on a nearby desk.

GOO CASTLE
*Ciara sits down on the couch in the living room, and opens up her laptop. “Lets find out what is going on in Lysandros’ house.” Ciara says, as she opens up the program she is using to listen in.

LYSANDROS' MANSION
*Lysandros pours himself another cup of coffee, when Clara enters the living room. “Hey, I wasn’t expecting to see you.” Lysandros notes. “Sorry for dropping by unannounced, but I couldn’t resist. Are you happy to see me?” Clara asks. “I’m always happy to see you. So, what are you up to today?” Lysandros asks. “Nothing, actually. I took the day off, and I was kinda hoping you and I could hang out.” Clara says. “That sounds great. I do have a few errands that I need to run, but you can come too, if you wouldn’t mind joining me.” Lysandros says. “When do you have to leave to run said errands?” Clara asks. “Not for another few hours. I have to stick around because I’m expecting someone.” Lysandros says. “Really? Who?” Clara asks. “Just someone to look at something here in the house.” Lysandros says. Nothing serious, I hope.” Clara says. “Shouldn’t be. And if it is, I’m sure I can afford to get it fixed.” Lysandros says.

GOO CASTLE
*”Lets see you flaunt your wealth around after I put your butt in jail you cocky bastard.” Ciara comments.

LYSANDROS' MANSION
*”So, was it Ciara that came by to see you earlier?” Clara asks. “How did you guess?” Lysandros asks. “Only because you insinuated that it was probably her when we were on the phone.” Clara says. “And I wasn’t wrong.” Lysandros notes. “What did she want?” Clara asks. “She wanted to apologize for Thanksgiving dinner being ruined.” Lysandros says. “What? You mean that whole Maximillion incident?” Clara asks. “That’s the one. She said that she wanted to apologize to me, since she was the one who invited me.” Lysandros says. “She could’ve done that over the phone.” Clara notes. “Exactly what I said to her. She claims that she was in the area, so she figured she would do it in person. Naturally, I was as nice as could possibly be, especially considering I was entertaining what could be an enemy. I invited her in, I gave her coffee, I even gave her a box of donuts to go.” Lysandros says. “Has she said anything yet that might suggest what she is after?” Clara asks. “No, not yet. The only thing peculiar is her over the top obsession with being my new BFF.” Lysandros notes. “I know that you were convinced Ciara is on some kind of WPA mission, but are you sure? Maybe she really does want to be your friend for Rebecca’s sake.” Clara notes. “I don’t know what Ciara is interested in, but let me assure you, it isn’t friendship.” Lysandros says.

GOO CASTLE
*”So not only does Lysandros seem to think I’m manipulating him, but he has clued Clara in, too. Props to him for actually being honest, I guess.” Ciara notes.

LYSANDROS' MANSION
*”All I’m saying is that if Ciara really wanted to pump you for information on something, you’d think she would’ve made a move by now.” Clara says. “Believe me, despite her being completely over the top with her charade, Ciara knows what she is doing. She’s trying to build a trust between us, so that eventually, I’ll feel the need to confide in her. Its a spy tactic I’ve seen used pretty often.” Lysandros says. “So, instead of calling Ciara out, you are just gonna keep the charade going?” Clara asks. “That is the only way to find out what she is really up to.” Lysandros notes.

GOO CASTLE
*Ciara laughs. “Try as you might, honey, you won’t be able to outsmart me, especially now that I know what your game is. When this war is over, I’ll be the one holding the gold cup, while they drag you away in chains.” Ciara declares.

ANDY AND REBECCA'S BEDROOM, STANPATOS ISLE
*Brody opens the door to Andy and Rebecca’s room. “Bob, are you in here?” Brody calls out. Brody looks down at the floor, and sees Bob knocked out! “Oh crap.” Brody says. Brody kneels down next to Bob, and begins shaking him. “Bob, wake up! Bob!” Brody yells. Bob begins to open his eyes. “Hey Brody, what’s going on?” Bob asks. “I was hoping you could tell me.” Brody says, as he helps Bob up. “Did Andy and Rebecca do this to you?” Brody asks. “I...I remember that I was about to take out my idiot son in law, when he tossed a coin in the air. It distracted me for a split second, and the kid rushed me for my gun. He wasn’t the one who knocked me out, though, it must’ve been my daughter.” Bob says. “You let a COIN distract you from killing him? WHAT KIND OF A MORON ARE YOU?!” Brody angrily asks. “You watch your mouth with me, son, you hear?” Bob asks. Brody notices the smashed vase on the floor. “Well, I think we know how Rebecca got the drop on you.” Brody says. “That little bitch. I’m gonna get her for this.” Bob says. “You can do that right after you tell Vivian what happened. She isn’t going to be happy when she finds out that Andy and Rebecca are on the loose.” Brody notes. “I don’t got time to be gossiping with Viv. I’ve gotta chase down those hooligans and get them back.” Bob says. “Do you even know how long they’ve been gone?” Brody asks. “Oh come on, man! How far do you think they’re gonna get? We are on an island!” Bob points out. “Good point, I suppose.” Brody says. “Listen, you’ve gotta be the one to tell Vivian they escaped so that I can go fix things by hunting them down, killing my lousy son in law, and taking my daughter far away from this rock.” Bob says. “Fine, but I am going to make sure that Vivian KNOWS you are the one who royally screwed up.” Brody says. “I’m sure you will, kid. By the way, do you happen to have a spare gun?” Bob asks. Brody reaches down to his ankle, and pulls one out that was concealed under his pant leg. “Right here.” Brody says, as he hands Bob the weapon. “Thanks, brother. I cant wait to use this thing to put a couple of rounds into the soon to be dead Andy.” Bob says, with a chuckle. “Well if you hope to catch up with them, you better move. They could be anywhere by now.” Brody notes. Bob nods, before running out of the room.

VILLA CORRIDOR, STANPATOS ISLE
*Andy and Rebecca run through the hallway, and come across a staircase. They both stop to catch their breath. “Do you remember how to get out of here?” Rebecca asks. “If memory serves me, this staircase leads down to another corridor. You keep going down the corridor, and one of the doors on the left leads into the living room. There should be a door in the living room that goes to the outside.” Andy says. “Great, lets go then. Not long now before we are out of this place. What should we do about Alexios and Serena?” Rebecca asks. “We should find a way to make contact with the mainland and let them know what is going on. Once we know backup is on the way, we can come back in for Alexios and Serena.” Andy says. “I just hope it won’t be too late by then.” Rebecca says.

MOUNTAIN SIDE, STANPATOS ISLE
*A panel in the mountain side opens up, and Alexios and Serena wander out. “Where are we?” Serena asks. “Beats the hell out of me. All I know is that we are outside, and one step closer to freedom.” Alexios says. “What should we do about Andy and Rebecca? They could still be in danger!” Serena notes. “As much as I hate to leave them behind, it might be the best thing we could do. Besides, if anyone can handle themselves, its Andy and Rebecca.” Alexios says. “I hope you’re right.” Serena says. “In the meantime, we’ve gotta find a way off this island so that we can send for help.” Alexios says. “Maybe there is a boat down by the beach that could bring us back to the mainland.” Serena says. “We’ve just gotta hope that whoever operates the boat isn’t on Vivian’s payroll.” Alexios says. “And that right there is the monkey’s paw of our escape.” Serena says. “I’m not saying that whoever operates the boat will definitely be working for Vivian, I’m just saying its a possibility.” Alexios says. “Well, if its true, we’ll just have to improvise. Ever play Grand Theft Auto?” Serena asks. “Maybe a little bit.” Alexios says. “Ever steal a boat?” Serena asks. “Are you suggesting we knock the guy out, throw him over board, and take his boat?” Alexios asks. “You suggested the first two things, but those could still work.” Serena says. “Alright, lets go and find the closest dock, then.” Alexios says. Alexios and Serena go to walk away, but when they do, they cross paths with a well dressed man! Alexios and Serena stop in their tracks. “Who are you?” Alexios asks. “I was about to ask you the same question.” The man notes. “Careful, Alexios, it could be one of the guards.” Serena says. “I can assure you, I’m not the hired help.” The man says. “And we are just supposed to believe that?” Alexios asks. “No offense, but I don’t really care what either of you believe. What are you doing on this island?” The man asks. “Since you claim to not be one of the guards, I could ask you the same question.” Alexios says. “I own this island. I’m here because I received a call about possible intruders, so I came to check it out.” The man claims. “Nice try, but I have it under good authority that this island belongs to the Stanpatos family.” Alexios says. “I never claimed that it didn’t.” The man says. “Are you suggesting you are a Stanpatos?” Alexios asks. “Not that it is any of your business, but yes, I am a Stanpatos. My name is Ethan, and as I already told you, I’m the owner of this island.” Ethan says. “You aren’t really buying this, are you?” Serena asks Alexios. “How are you related to the family, Ethan?” A skeptical Alexios asks. “Michael Stanpatos is...was my father. That’s how I ended up with ownership of this island. A few months before he passed away, he signed over the island to me.” Ethan reveals. “How come Michael never mentioned you?” Alexios asks. “Because of his wife. I was one of his many children that were born as a result of an affair, and he didn’t want Claudia knowing of my existence. Despite that, my father played a very active role in my life. He visited me as often as he could, he paid for my college education...” Ethan notes. “What do you think, Alexios?” Serena asks. “Wait a minute, YOU are Alexios?” Ethan asks. “Who did you think I was?” Alexios asks. “I just assumed that you were the intruder.” Ethan notes. “Believe me, pal, I’m no intruder. I didn’t even get a vote in coming here. Do you have evidence that you own the island, because when father died, he left all of his properties to Rebecca, who then signed them over to me.” Alexios notes. “I have the deed of the island. Look, I swear to you Alexios that I am not a threat to you, nor your friend. At least not now that I know who you are. If you’d like, you can pat me down for a weapon.” Ethan tells him. “I don’t think that is necessary. Looking in your eyes...I can definitely see our father in them. He’s telling the truth.” Alexios tells Serena. “I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. I’ll be sure to alert the staff that you are a member of the family, and welcomed here any time.” Ethan says. “Hang on, before you do that, you should know that I might not be the intruder your staff was talking about.” Alexios says. “There are more occupants on the island?” Ethan asks. “Five other people, plus guards. Three of those people were keeping me, my friend here, and our sister and brother in law hostage in the villa. Serena and I were able to escape, but I’m not sure about Andy and Rebecca.” Alexios says.

MIA'S SAFE HOUSE
*The Patient is looking at the computer. “According to this, Dylan Stanpatos came to Fantastic City in 2004. That was nearly fifteen years ago.” The Patient notes. “Coincidentally, I showed up ten years after that.” Kristina says. “Looks like he fought a lot of bad people while he was in town, even saving the world a few times.” The Patient notes. “That’s what I’ve heard.” Kristina says. “It mentions that a few of those bad people were Cats, any relation to you?” The Patient asks. “Unfortunately, yeah. But, I don’t really have anything to do with them. Not anymore.” Kristina says. The Patient scrolls down, and is soon surprised by another piece of info he comes across. “He...he has a daughter?” The Patient asks. “Yeah. A young woman named Sabrina. Technically, she’s my daughter, too.” Kristina says. “I thought you said the two of you didn’t know each other well? You know what? Forget I asked, I’m not gonna judge.” The Patient says. “Oh no, it wasn’t like that. Its kind of messed up, actually. You see, your...Dylan’s brother, Andre, was obsessed with me for a little while, and he wanted to have a baby with me. So, he impregnated your...Dylan’s girlfriend at the time, Ciara Goo, with mine and his baby.” Kristina says. “Sabrina?” The Patient asks. “That’s right.” Kristina says. “I thought you said she was his daughter?” The Patient asks. “She was, in his heart. Dylan and Ciara didn’t actually know that an embryo had been implanted into Ciara, so at first, they thought Sabrina was their daughter.” Kristina reveals. “What is your relationship like with her?” The Patient asks. “Oh, I...I don’t have one. When the truth came out that Sabrina was my daughter, I was once again thought you be dead, and by the time I came back, she already bonded with Dylan and Ciara...I just didn’t feel like it was right for me to walk in and claim her as my daughter.” Kristina says. “That was pretty selfless of you.” The Patient notes. “First selfless move I’ve ever made in my life.” Kristina says. “I doubt that. Uh...what can you tell me about his wife? You said Dylan was married, right?” The Patient asks. “Yeah, to a woman named Lydia Masters.” Kristina says. “Not Ciara?” The Patient asks. “No. Dylan and Ciara haven’t been together in years. Let me see if I remember the love story right...I think it started when you were thought to be dead.” Kristina says. “You mean this isn’t the first time?” The Patient asks. “If you are Dylan, then no. There have been PLENTY more times. Actually, that time was a lot like this one. You had amnesia, and Lydia had committed a really bad crime and was on the run. Lydia found you after you fell off of a cliff, and she brought you back to her cabin in the mountains, and nursed you back to health. I think that’s when you fell in love.” Kristina says. “So this wouldn’t be the first time I’ve lost my memory?” The Patient asks. “No, and I don’t think that time with Lydia was your first time, either.” Kristina says. “How often does this happen?” The Patient asks. “Quite a lot, apparently.” Kristina says. “After Dylan’s death...did Lydia move on?” The Patient asks. “Yeah...with my best friend, Lucas Cambino.” Kristina says. “The guy you thought was dead.” The Patient says. “I don’t know if he and Lydia got back together. Things were pretty rocky between them before Lucas was shot and apparently killed.” Kristina notes. “Did he treat her right?” The Patient asks. “He tried to. But...circumstances prior to his death forced him to keep her in the dark about a lot of things, which caused a few problems between them. But hey, no relationship is perfect, right?” Kristina asks. “Yeah, right. How...how did Dylan supposedly die?” The Patient asks. “That’s another complicated story. Um, I’m pretty sure it started after you left town for a bit, to rejoin the WPA. You were captured on some sort of mission by Lydia’s cousin, Kadmos Masters, and he held you prisoner and tortured you for information on some pendant. Anyway, your best friend Andy helped you escape, and you made it back to Fantastic to reunite with Lydia. The two of you got married, and then you found out that Kadmos had poisoned you before you escaped. He...he wanted to make sure that even if you did get away from him, that you would die anyway.” Kristina says. “When did it happen?” The Patient asks. “I can actually answer this one with an exact date, since it is one that is pretty significant. December 25th, 2015. I heard that he...he died in Lydia’s arms.” Kristina says. “I cant imagine the pain she must’ve went through.” The Patient notes. “She took it pretty hard. She...she tried to make her grief easier by seeking revenge on the person who murdered you.” Kristina admits. “Did she get it?” The Patient asks. “No, not really. She found out that Kadmos was the one who poisoned Dylan, but she never actually got to pay him back for it.” Kristina says. “Where is he now?” The Patient asks. “Why? Do you want to kill him yourself?” Kristina asks. “If it turns out I’m Dylan Stanpatos, then Kadmos Masters and I have a score to settle. I’m gonna make him pay for what he did.” The Patient says. “Don’t bother. Kadmos Masters is presumed dead.” Kristina says. “Presumed?” The Patient asks. “They never found his body. A woman named Jane Goo stabbed him, and then pushed him off of a cliff. But, since he fell into the water, his body most likely went down stream.” Kristina says. “I’m glad to hear it. It sounds like he got exactly what he deserved.” The Patient says. “Everyone else thought so, too. Luckily, Kadmos Masters will never bother another soul again.” Kristina says. “Lets hope not.” The Patient says. “Is something on your mind?” Kristina asks. “I’m just wondering what will happen if Lydia sees me. Whether I’m Dylan or not, I still have the face of her husband. Just not the one she is married to, now.” The Patient notes. “You...don’t plan on going to see Lydia when we get to Fantastic, do you? We still don’t know for sure that you are Dylan, you should at least wait until we find out your true identity.” Kristina says. “I wasn’t planning on tracking her down. Why disrupt her life when she sounds like she is happy with her husband?” The Patient asks. “That’s just the problem...I don’t even know for sure if Lucas IS Lydia’s husband. Since you aren’t actually dead, does that mean you and Lydia are still married, and her marriage to Lucas is null and void?” Kristina asks. “We don’t know that I am Dylan, which means we don’t know the status of Lydia’s marriage.” The Patient says. “Its still something to think about...that Lydia’s marriage to Lucas might not have ever existed. I don’t know if she would be devastated, or thrilled because Dylan could be alive. She loved you...but she really loves Lucas, too.” Kristina notes. The Patient appears to be uncomfortable. “I’m sorry. Here I am rambling on about Lucas and Lydia, and I’m not even thinking about what you might want. If you are Dylan, it might not even matter because you don’t remember your life with Lydia.” Kristina says. “We’ll cross that bridge when we get there. For right now, I just want to focus on getting you home to your husband, because out of the two of us, you are the only one who knows for a fact you have a life to get back to.” The Patient says. “Stop it! You have a life to get back to, we just don’t know what or who’s life that is, yet.” Kristina says. “For all we know, I could’ve had no family, no friends. The only reason we are even looking at Dylan as a possibility is because we have the same face. If it wasn’t for that, we wouldn’t know anything about me.” The Patient confesses. “Don’t worry, that is all gonna change soon. You are going to find out who you really are and where you came from, and I promise to do everything in my power to help you. Dylan Stanpatos or not, you are still a man in need of help, and I am gonna give it to you.” Kristina says. “Thank you. It means a lot to me.” The Patient tells her. “Consider it me paying you back for busting me out of the clinic.” Kristina says. “Don’t get too comfortable. We aren’t home free yet. There is still a chance that Andropov or his men could catch up to us.” The Patient says. “If they do, so what? I’m pretty sure you can handle them.” Kristina says. “Maybe, but what about the threat we don’t know? Someone paid Andropov to keep me at that clinic, and that person is still out there, pulling the strings.” The Patient says.

AIRPORT
*”Flight 22 to Fantastic City, now boarding.” The announcer says over the speaker. The mystery woman, who is sitting in the waiting area, stands up, and goes to board the flight…

GOO CASTLE
*As Ciara is listening in to Lysandros and Clara’s conversation, her phone begins to ring. “Damn it.” Ciara says. Ciara takes out her earbuds, and answers the call. “Hello?...Pierce, why are you calling me? I thought we agreed that would be a bad idea?...Did you find anything else about the server being hacked?...So the person didn’t do any major damage, all they did was hack into the server and leave? That’s odd. Did you find out who was behind it?...How is that possible? We are talking about someone hacking into a government agency server, there has to be SOME way that you can track this person!...If that’s the case, the threat must be pretty big, then. No way could some ordinary street hacker POSSIBLY hack into the WPA server. We must be dealing with a professional...” Ciara admits.

LYSANDROS' MANSION
*Lysandros returns to the living room, with a repair man. “Clara, this is Dave, he is a chimney repairman.” Lysandros tells her. “Nice to meet you, Dave.” Clara says. “You too.” Dave says. “Is something wrong with the chimney?” Clara asks Lysandros. “No, nothing is wrong. But, with the winter coming, I figured I would have it inspected before I decided to use it. Judging by the looks of it, it hasn’t been cleaned in some time. My guess is that Lydia didn’t use it often.” Lysandros says. “Well, I will take a look at it, and let you know if I find anything.” Dave says. “Thank you.” Lysandros tells him. Dave walks towards the chimney. “So, about Ciara...how long do you expect this little game of cat and mouse between the two of you to last?” Clara asks. “As long as it takes to find out what Ciara is digging for.” Lysandros says. “You don’t have any idea how long this could take?” Clara asks. “Well, it depends on the spy. So far, Ciara has been pretty sloppy, in my opinion, so it probably won’t take too long before she slips up, and shows me all of her cards.” Lysandros says. Dave returns to Lysandros. “Hey Lysandros.” Dave says. “Everything alright?” Lysandros asks. “Looks it. From the looks of things, all the chimney needs is a sweep. But, we can discuss that later, there is something else I wanted to talk to you about.” Dave says. “What’s that?” Lysandros asks. “When I opened the damper, I found something very interesting inside your chimney.” Dave says. Dave reaches into his pocket, and pulls out Ciara’s bug! “What is it?” Clara asks. “A listening device.” Lysandros says. “I wasn’t sure what it was, and I wasn’t quite sure if you or the previous owner had put it in there.” Dave notes. “It looks pretty new, so I doubt it has been there for a while. Clara, stay with Dave in case he needs any help, I’ll be back soon.” Lysandros says. Lysandros walks into the foyer, and Clara chases after him. “Wait a minute, what are you going to do?” Clara asks. Lysandros holds up the bug. “This right here is an invasion of my privacy, OUR privacy! If Ciara isn’t gonna show me her cards willingly, I’m just gonna have to force her to.” Lysandros says, before storming out!

VIVIAN'S OFFICE, STANPATOS ISLE
*Brody lets himself in, which clearly annoys Vivian. “The door is there for a reason, you know. Knock on it for once!” Vivian demands. “This couldn’t wait. I just went down to Andy and Rebecca’s room.” Brody says. “And?” Vivian asks. “Andy got the drop on Bob, and while the two of them were fighting over the gun, Rebecca smashed a vase over his head.” Brody reveals. “And what the hell were you doing? Sitting on the bed and giving yourself a manicure while your cohort was being brutally assaulted?!” Vivian asks. “I WASN’T EVEN IN THE BLOODY ROOM!” Brody yells. “Then how do you know what happened?” Vivian asks. “Bob told me, after I picked him up off of the floor. He would’ve come and given you the bad news himself, but he chose to chase after Andy and Rebecca instead. Would you like me to deal with them?” Brody asks. “No. Andy and Rebecca escaping is a problem which Bob created. Therefore, he will be the one to resolve it. Besides, you have your own business to attend to, by murdering Alexios and Serena Masters.” Vivian says. “Right.” Brody says. Someone knocks on the door. “Please let that be Bob, with the revelation that he put one between both Andy and Rebecca’s eyes. Come in!” Vivian calls out. A guard walks in. “Miss Stanpatos, I’ve got some bad news. Alexios and Serena escaped!” The guard reveals. “How?” Vivian asks. “I don’t know. I went into the room to check on them, and when I did, there was some sort of panel opened up in the wall. It leads to some sort of tunnel.” The guard says. “And how come you didn’t follow the tunnel?” Vivian asks. “I didn’t know how you would want me to proceed.” The guard says. “Get out. Tell the other men to be on high alert. Tell them that all four of our guests have escaped.” Vivian orders. “Yes ma’am.” The guard says, before rushing out. “Are you happy? Because you felt Bob needed to be babysat, I might’ve lost my ONLY chance to take out Alexios!” Brody yells. “Oh calm down, Brody, you’ll get your chance.” Vivian says. “You better hope so, because if I don’t, I’ll just have to settle for the next best thing...ending you!” Brody growls. Brody heads towards the door. “Where are you going?” Vivian asks. “I’m going to clean up your mess!” Brody snaps, before angrily exiting.

MOUNTAIN SIDE, STANPATOS ISLE
*”Wait, so you are telling me that our sister, Vivian, is alive, and she has teamed up with two other people to take you, your friend, our sister, and our sister’s husband hostage?” Ethan asks. “That’s right. I know, it sounds crazy.” Alexios says. “Not really. Our father has told me much crazier stories concerning our family.” Ethan notes. “Look, if you want to help, call the WPA and let them know what is going on here. I have a feeling they’ll be interested in all three lunatics wreaking havoc on the island.” Alexios says. “I’ll do it. In the meantime, you two should take refuge until help arrives. There is a small house down the mountain, and to my knowledge, it is abandoned, no one has lived in it in years. You should be safe there, at least until the three criminals are able to be properly apprehended.” Ethan says. “Thanks.” Alexios says. “In any case, it was nice to finally be able to meet you. I hope once this is all over, we might be able to sit down and get to know one another better.” Ethan says. “Lets hope so. Thanks again. I owe you.” Alexios says, before he and Serena rush off.

VILLA LIVING ROOM, STANPATOS ISLE
*Andy and Rebecca come down the stairs. A guard standing by the front door turns towards them, and reaches for his gun. Rebecca fires two shots in his direction, and he immediately drops. “Nice shooting, hon.” Andy says. “Thanks dear. Lets make a run for it, shall we?” Rebecca asks. “Sure, sounds great.” Andy says. Andy and Rebecca run towards the front door, turn when they hear someone coming down the stairs. Bob comes down the stairs, aiming his gun at Andy and Rebecca. “Nice try, kids, but I’m afraid it ain’t no cigar. You’re not going nowhere.” Bob says!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum