QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#585 QG 11-22-17

Go down

#585 QG 11-22-17 Empty #585 QG 11-22-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:23 pm

JOSEPHINE'S APARTMENT
*Josephine Dog is on the phone. “What do you mean you don’t have any turkeys left?...Well hey, screw you, too!” Josephine Dog tells them, before hanging up. “Unbelievable, its Thanksgiving Day yet NO ONE is selling any turkeys. There has to be a law against that, or something.” Josephine Dog says. Josephine Dog’s rant is interrupted by a knock at the door. “Who the hell is that?” Josephine Dog wonders. Josephine Dog walks to the door, opens it, and finds Don standing in the hallway. “Happy Thanksgiving.” Don tells her. “Oh, its you...what are you doing here?” Josephine Dog asks. “I came by to see if you wanted some company.” Don says. “Why would I want company?” Josephine Dog asks. “Well, its a holiday. I wasn’t sure if you planned on spending it with your family or not.” Don notes. “I’m not, and I don’t plan on spending it with you, either.” Josephine Dog says. “That was harsh.” Don notes. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to be. Its just that I’m getting kinda sick of turning around everywhere and seeing you there! I appreciate your friendship, Don, but I appreciate my privacy, too.” Josephine Dog says. “I respect that, of course, but...are you feeling alright?” Don asks. “Course I’m feeling alright, never better.” Josephine Dog says. “Okay, its just that you’ve been acting kind of strange for the past month. I’d even go as far to say out of character.” Don says. “So let me get this straight. Because I don’t want you stalking me twenty four seven, that means I’m acting out of character? Have a happy, happy thanksgiving, Don.” Josephine Dog says, before closing the door in Don’s face!

ANDY AND REBECCA'S BEDROOM, STANPATOS ISLE
*Rebecca opens her eyes, and sees that Andy is already awake, standing by the window. “Good morning.” Rebecca says. “Good morning, hon.” Andy says. “How long have you been up for?” Rebecca asks. “Not long. I’ve just been trying to brainstorm ideas to get us out of here.” Andy says. “Anything?” Rebecca asks. “Nothing without risks. We cant break the door down cause its made out of heavy duty material, we cant go out through the window because its a pretty far drop from here, into the river below. The only idea I could think of is to just overpower one of the guards and run as fast as we can the second we get the chance.” Andy says. “That’s about the only thing I could come up with, too.” Rebecca says. “Do you know today is Thanksgiving?” Andy asks. “No, I completely forgot.” Rebecca says. “We shouldn’t be here. We should be home, with our families, instead of locked up here.” Andy says. “I’m sorry, this is all my fault. I’m the one that dragged you and Alexios with me onto this wild goose chase. If I had just left the whole thing alone, we wouldn’t be in this mess.” Rebecca says. Andy sits next to Rebecca on the bed. “Hey, listen, don’t blame yourself for any of this. You just wanted to find out who hired Brody to kidnap Silvia, and since Silvia was pregnant with our daughter when she was kidnapped, I get why you want answers, I wanted them, too.” Andy notes. “I just cant believe that the trail led to Vivian of all people. I honestly never thought I would have to hear that crazy woman’s name again, yet here we are. And this time, she has Brody McKay and freaking Bob Rogers backing her up. Its like we are in some kind of alternate universe! None of this feels real!” Rebecca notes. “I know, but hey, listen to me, no matter what happens, I want you to remember that we are in this together, and in the end, our love is gonna conquer anything that stands in its way, just like it always has.” Andy promises Rebecca.

ALEXIOS AND SERENA'S BEDROOM, STANPATOS ISLE
*Alexios is pacing, while Serena sits in bed. “I cant believe we are spending our Thanksgiving being held hostage by my psychotic, presumed dead sister! I cant even believe that she is alive!” Alexios says. “I know, its hard to take in.” Serena notes. “And Bethany...I can hardly imagine what’s going through her head! I haven’t texted her in days! She probably thinks I abandoned her.” Alexios says. “Stop it, Bethany probably knows that you wouldn’t do that to her.” Serena says. “I hope so, I...I just hate that I’m not at home with her.” Alexios says. “You will be. We are going to get out of this, alright? Just be happy that you have someone to go home to.” Serena says. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry. Here I am whining about what Bethany MIGHT think of me, when you are probably going through so much worse.” Alexios notes. “This is my first Thanksgiving without V.J...” Serena admits. “This has to be hard for you.” Alexios says. “Its difficult...I’m still having trouble processing V.J’s death, but to go through the holidays without him...its more painful than just an ordinary day, and it makes it worse that I don’t have my kids by my side to make me feel better because I’m halfway across the world.” Serena says. “Hey, its not like you are purposely staying away. You are being held prisoner by a mad woman who left her own father to die of a heart attack, Brad will understand once you tell him.” Alexios says. “If I ever see him again.” Serena says. “Wait, weren’t you the one just telling me that we were gonna get out of this? You need to listen to yourself more.” Alexios says. “Well, when I said that to you just now, I was only trying to convince you...and maybe myself, because honestly, I’m scared to death that we aren’t going to make it home to our loved ones. Death doesn’t scare me, because at least then I would be able to maybe reunite with V.J. What scares me is never seeing my kids again, that terrifies me.” Serena confesses. “Don’t worry, you are gonna see your kids again. I am going to try my best to get us out of here, and if that doesn’t help out with your anxiety, remember that we have two professional cops on the island with us that have been in a lot worse jams than this. I promise, it doesn’t end here, Serena. We are gonna go home.” Alexios assures her.

GOO CASTLE
*In the dining room, Katie places the turkey at the center of the table. A second later, Sabrina walks in. “Hey Katie, the potatoes will be done, soon!” Sabrina tells her. “Okay, thanks Sabrina.” Katie tells her. “No problem.” Sabrina says, before walking out.

*Victor is standing in the living room with Ciara. “So you invited Lysandros and Clara to dinner?” Victor asks. “Dad, I thought you were going to try and get past your irrational hate for Clara?” Ciara says. “Clara isn’t the problem, Lysandros is. The man shot Brady and made us think he was dead, and then shot V.J for good measure! Then, he killed the two pilots of the plane that we were on, and to top it all off, he planted a bomb in that very fireplace over there, which you and Rebecca had to diffuse!” Victor says. “I know, he’s done a lot of crappy things.” Ciara says. “But you’ve jumped on the bandwagon saying that he has changed.” Victor says. “Oh no, hell no! I don’t think for one second that Lysandros Masters is a better man than he was.” Ciara says. “Then why did you invite him to dinner?” Victor asks. “Okay, this information is confidential, so don’t tell anyone. I’m working a case for the WPA, and it involves getting close to Lysandros so that I can pump him for information.” Ciara says. “Information on what?” Victor asks. “Some mystery project that LIBERTY was developing. After Joe Fish was killed, the WPA found a bunch of old LIBERTY files, and one of those files mentions a project known as The Ultimate Lifeform. I guess LIBERTY was developing it for a long time, and it had just been completed, when Lysandros stole it from them, right before he turned over evidence against them to the WPA.” Ciara says. “What does it do?” Victor asks. “The file didn’t say, but I can imagine that it was probably dangerous, given Joe Fish’s other projects. Anyway, technically, when Lysandros stole The Ultimate Lifeform, and he didn’t turn that info over to the WPA when he made that plea deal, he actually broke the terms of the deal which granted him full immunity.” Ciara says. “Which means that the deal is null and void. So, why not just arrest Lysandros if the WPA has proof that he didn’t live up to his end of the bargain?” Victor asks. “Because, before we arrest him, the WPA wants me to find out what he did with The Ultimate Lifeform project, so that they can claim it, and destroy it.” Ciara says. “Why did they choose you for this case?” Victor asks. “Because I live in Fantastic City, which means I’m closer to Lysandros than any other WPA agent.” Ciara says. “I don’t like this. This man has proven time and time again that he is a powerful and dangerous foe, trying to manipulate him is only going to provoke him!” Victor says. “I can handle myself. I’m not afraid of Lysandros Masters.” Ciara says. The doorbell rings.

*Out in the foyer, Brad opens the front door to Lysandros and Clara. “Hello Brad, happy thanksgiving.” Lysandros says. “What the hell are you doing here?” Brad asks. “We were invited.” Clara says. “I can understand why you’d be here, but why is HE here?” Brad asks. “Like Clara said, we were invited.” Lysandros says. “By who?” Brad asks. Ciara walks in. “By me.” Ciara reveals. Brad turns around. “Ciara, are you nuts? This guy is the reason I spent last Thanksgiving in a wheelchair!” Brad says. “I know that, but given how hard Lysandros is trying to change, I figured I would give him the chance to prove that.” Ciara says. “The man should be in jail! Not trying to prove that he isn’t the kind of person who would shoot and paralyze his own nephew anymore!” Brad says. “If we are being technical, you’re my great nephew. And for what its worth, I’m terribly sorry for any pain I might have caused you, and I can promise you I won’t be coming after you again.” Lysandros says. “Wow, you are good. You said just enough to imply that you did something to me, but not enough to actually count as a confession.” Brad says. “I never knew you to be so observant. That’s very good.” Lysandros praises. “I’m training to be a cop. I’m gonna graduate from the police academy next month, so I’ve become more observant.” Brad says. “Good for you. I’m happy to see you following your dream.” Lysandros says. “Well, here’s hoping that my first arrest will be you.” Brad says. “Doubtful.” Lysandros tells him. “Okay, guys, lets take a step back. Today is Thanksgiving, now isn’t the time to be arguing.” Clara says. “I couldn’t agree more. Brad, I realize that I will probably never be your favorite person, you’ll probably never even like me. But, I still think it would be in both of our best interests to put aside our differences for today and try to enjoy the holiday. What do you say?” Lysandros asks. “Just stay away from me.” Brad says. “Fair enough.” Lysandros says. “Um, why don’t we head into the dining room?” Clara asks. “Lead the way.” Lysandros says. Clara walks out of the room, and Lysandros follows her. Once they are gone, Brad glares at Ciara. “I hope you have a REALLY good reason for inviting that monster.” Brad says. “I do, that’s all I’m gonna say about it for the moment.” Ciara says, before exiting the foyer.

*Brady is now with Victor in the living room. “Did you ask Tina to come?” Brady asks. “I invited her, but she never got back to me.” Victor says. “Can you blame her, Dad?” Brady asks. “No, not really. She has every right to be angry with me. But, I think we might have made a breakthrough the other day.” Victor says. “That’s great! I’m happy for you.” Brady says. “Thank you. So, how did things go with that client you mentioned? Dawn, was it?” Victor asks. “Uh, things went good. I’m gonna be honest with you, Dad, I actually invited her over for Thanksgiving.” Brady says. “Oh. Are...are you two dating?” Victor asks. “No, course not! Its just that Dawn is new to town, and she doesn’t know anybody, so I thought it would be a good idea for her to come here and meet some people.” Brady says. “I suppose we just better hope that she isn’t a serial killer.” Victor says. Brady chuckles. “I didn’t get that vibe from her, Dad.” Brady says. The doorbell rings. “Oh, that’s probably her. I should go get that.” Brady says. Victor nods. Brady exits the living room through the door to the foyer, and opens the front door. “Dawn, hey.” Brady says. “Hi Brady. Can I come in?” Dawn asks. “Sure.” Brady says. Dawn smiles, closes the door behind her, and walks in. “I brought a pie!” Dawn says. “You didn’t have to.” Brady says. “I know, but I would feel kind of weird, showing up without anything.” Dawn says. “Well, I appreciate it anyways.” Brady says. Victor comes into the foyer. “Hi, you must be Dawn. I’m Victor Goo, Brady’s father.” Victor says. “Its nice to meet you, Mr. Goo. Thank you for opening up your home to me.” Dawn says. “Actually, its not his house. Its my cousin Katie’s house.” Brady says. “Its the family home. No one REALLY owns it.” Victor says. The doorbell rings. “Why don’t you two head to the dining room, and I’ll get the door?” Victor asks. “Sure. I’ll see ya in there, Dad.” Brady says. He and Dawn exit the foyer. Once they are gone, Victor opens the front door to Tina! “Tina, I wasn’t expecting to see you.” Victor admits. “Uh, yeah...I’m sorry for not calling first.” Tina says. “Its fine. Come in.” Victor tells her. Tina walks in, and Victor closes the door behind her. “So, did you just come by to say happy Thanksgiving, or are you planning on sticking around for dinner?” Victor asks. “Um, well, I...I kinda thought that staying for dinner would be a good opportunity for me to get to know the family.” Tina says. “Does that mean you want to be a part of the Goo family?” Victor asks. “I want to explore it a little, and hope that it isn’t too overwhelming.” Tina says. “Well, you picked the perfect time to do so. Come on, I’ll show you the way to the dining room.” Victor says.

*In the living room, when no one is around, the patio door quietly creaks open, and a mystery figure sneaks into the house, quietly closing the door behind them…

*In the dining room, Katie, Sabrina, Ciara, Victor, Tina, Brady, Dawn, Lysandros, Clara, and Brad are all seated around the table. “Before we eat, I’d like to make a little speech. First of all, I think it would be respectful if we took a moment of silence for those we have lost this year, mainly V.J and Kristina, may they rest in peace.” Victor says. Everyone tilts their head down for a moment, and stays in complete silence. “Thank you. I just want to say how grateful I am to have all of you here. Over this past year, I have realized the importance of family, the importance that my sister was always babbling about, that I just didn’t want to hear about. Losing my son has changed the way I look at life, I no longer look at people and things through a pessimistic view point, I now look at things from a normal human view point. Basically, what I’m getting to is that I just want to thank all of you for sticking with me, and for sticking with the Goo family. I realize that at times it might be difficult, but, at the end of the day, I know that we all have each other’s backs, because that is how this family operates.” Victor says. “I couldn’t have said it anymore beautifully, Uncle Victor.” Katie says. “That’s high praise, coming from the next generation Molly Goo herself.” Victor notes. Katie laughs. “I’d hardly call myself that, but thank you, I’ll take it as a compliment. Anyway, now that all of that mushy goodness is out of the way, we can eat!” Katie says. Before anyone can eat, the door swings open, and someone walks in. Everyone turns their heads towards the door. “Oh you have GOT to be kidding me right now.” Ciara says. “What is HE doing here?” Katie wonders. The person is revealed to be Maximillion! “What, isn’t ANYONE going to welcome me home?” Maximillion asks. “I’m sorry if I’m a little lost, but who is this?” Lysandros asks Clara. “I don’t know. He looks kind of familiar, I think he might’ve been at my Mother’s funeral.” Clara says. “Maximillion Doodles.” Victor growls. “Hello, Victor! My oh my, you haven’t changed a bit! Still bald, I see.” Maximillion comments. “Still drunk, I see.” Ciara notes. “What are you doing here?” Victor asks. “I came looking for Andy, I don’t suppose that he is here, is he?” Maximillion asks. “No, Andy isn’t here, and I don’t know when he’ll be back.” Victor says. “Why do you want to see Andy?” Katie asks. “Well, you see, the last time Andy and I met, he and that loathsome King Beast left me to rot in a French jail cell! That was six months ago, and I was JUST released yesterday afternoon!” Maximillion says. “So?” Katie asks. “So I have a slight bone to pick with the old boy! Do you happen to know where he is currently so that I may go and track him down?” Maximillion asks. “We know, but we don’t plan on telling you.” Ciara says. “Why in the devil not? I am owed payback, my dear!” Maximillion says. “Yeah...still not going to help you.” Ciara says. “Very well. If you refuse to aid me in my quest for vengeance, I will simply find someone who will! Where is my ex wife, Queen Molly Goo? I’m sure she will listen to my problem.” Maximillion says. “She’s dead, pal.” Brady tells him. Maximillion turns his attention to Brady. “Brandon Waters? Is that you? My, my, my! It has felt like EONS since the last time I saw you! Ah, the old alliance with Victor Fulton, Madeline Masters, and Wishbone...how I miss it.” Maximillion says. “Actually, I go by my real name now, Brady Goo.” Brady says. “Brandon Waters WASN’T your real name? The things you learn. Anyway, since none of you peons are going to tell me where I can find my worthless former stepson, I suppose I will simply have to wait here for his return.” Maximillion says. “You could be waiting a while. Last I heard, Andy doesn’t know when he is going to be back.” Clara says. “Then it is a very good thing that I am a patient man. In the meantime, I think I might just join all of you for this lovely home cooked, thanksgiving meal.” Maximillion says. Maximillion walks towards a chair, but ends up tripping over one! He falls towards the table, and accidentally pushes the turkey off of it! Once the turkey is on the floor, Maximillion soon falls onto the floor, and lands right on top of the turkey! Everyone stares in disbelief. “That was a comfy landing, if I do say so myself!” Maximillion says. Maximillion notices everyone staring at him. “What? Why are you all staring at me like that?” Maximillion asks. Maximillion notices that he landed on top of the turkey. “Oooooohhhh!” Maximillion realizes. “YOU IDIOT! YOU RUINED THANKSGIVING FOR US AGAIN!” Ciara yells.

STANPATOS MANSION
*Gretta is in the living room, doing her makeup, when she hears someone coming down the stairs in the foyer. She turns towards the foyer door, and sees Andre enter, wearing an all black suit. “What on earth are you wearing?” Gretta asks. “A suit.” Andre tells her. “Yes, I can see that, but why are you wearing black? We aren’t going to a funeral! We are getting married!” Gretta notes. “The way I see it, they are both the same thing.” Andre says. “Unless the funeral were to be mine, right?” Gretta asks. Andre grins. “That would be a HAPPY occasion!” Andre beams. “Yes, well, even though you aren’t thrilled over this recent turn of events, at least try to pretend that you are once the guests arrive.” Gretta says. “And who exactly are the guests?” Andre asks. “Lucas and Lydia will be coming, and according to you, Bethany will be coming. Speaking of Bethany, I couldn’t help but notice that her room was cleaned out.” Gretta mentions. “What were you doing in Bethany’s room?” Andre asks. “The door was opened, and I just happened to glance in there. Why did Bethany move out, Andre? Was it because she heard I would be moving in?” Gretta asks. “Believe it or not, dear, not everything is about you. Bethany has this idea in her head that Alexios is cheating on her with Serena Masters.” Andre says. “Well, that’s just absurd! Serena just lost V.J, why would she move on so quickly?” Gretta asks. “For once, you and I are on the same page. Although, I could wring my brother’s neck for sharing a hotel room with Serena Masters and not telling Bethany about it. That is what started all of this.” Andre notes. “Well, I’m sure once Alexios comes home, he will explain everything. Where is Alexios, anyway?” Gretta asks. “None of your concern.” Andre tells her. “Once you and I are married, Alexios will be my family, you know. I have every right to know where my future brother-in-law is.” Gretta says. “He is in Italy, following a lead on Silvia Miller’s kidnapping from last spring.” Andre says. “He’s just now getting a lead on that case?” Gretta asks. “Well, he was just a tad busy over the summer, you know, getting poisoned by Joe Fish and all that.” Andre says. “Right, how could I forget that?” Gretta asks. The doorbell rings. “Oh, that must be Lucas and Lydia.” Gretta says. “Or it could be Bethany.” Andre notes. “Whoever it is, I will go get the door.” Gretta says. “Please do, be useful for once.” Andre mumbles, as he sits on the couch. Gretta glares at him, before walking out into the foyer. She opens the front door to Lucas and Lydia. “Lucas, Lydia! Happy Thanksgiving.” Gretta tells them. “Hi Gretta, its good to see you. I’m just surprised to see you...here.” Lydia says. “Well, I’m sure Lucas told you the good news!” Gretta says. “I think “good news” is a matter of opinion.” Lucas says. “So, you are marrying Andre! Congratulations...I guess.” Lydia says. “Thank you! Please, come in! Its cold out there.” Gretta says. Lucas and Lydia walk in, and follow Gretta into the living room. “Andre, happy thanksgiving.” Lydia reluctantly tells him. “And congratulations on the engagement.” Lucas says. “Thank you. You know, Gretta and I couldn’t be happier if we were dead!” Andre says. Gretta laughs. “Oh Andre, I just love your sense of humor!” Gretta says. “So, uh...which comes first? Dinner or the wedding?” Lydia asks. “Its a difficult choice, to be sure. If we do the wedding first, we’ll lose our appetite for dinner. But if we eat first, the food is sure to come right back up during the wedding.” Andre says. “My fiance is such a funny man! Aren’t I lucky?” Gretta asks. “Oh yeah, the luckiest!” Lydia sarcastically says. The doorbell rings. “Lucas? Lydia? Do either of you mind getting the door?” Gretta asks. “I’ll get it. Anything to get away from this nauseating love fest.” Lucas says. “If that’s what you want to call it...” Andre remarks. Lucas walks into the foyer, and opens the front door to Bethany. “Oh, hi...what are you doing here?” Bethany asks. “I’m here to watch my sister marry a wack job. Oh, I came for Thanksgiving dinner, too. Why are you ringing the doorbell? Don’t you live here?” Lucas asks. “I moved out yesterday, for reasons I don’t really want to talk about.” Bethany says. “Good, because I wasn’t planning on asking you.” Lucas says. Bethany walks in, and heads towards the living room. “Hold it.” Lucas says. “Yeah?” Bethany asks. “I talked to Katie.” Lucas says. “Oh boy. Let me guess, Katie told you that I completely hijacked the show, and that I was absolutely terrible to work with, right?” Bethany asks. “Actually, yeah, that’s EXACTLY what she told me. She mentioned that you were very argumentative.” Lucas says. “Just curious, but did she happen to mention how she started hurling insults the second I walked through the door?” Bethany asks. “She mentioned that you were late.” Lucas notes. “The show didn’t start until 10! I got there at 9:50, I had NO idea I was supposed to be there an hour early!” Bethany says. “I TOLD you you were supposed to be there an hour early, don’t give me that!” Lucas says. “I should’ve known you would jump right to her side. Katie is your friend, so OF COURSE your bias is gonna show.” Bethany says. “I’m not being bias.” Lucas argues. “Yes, I might’ve been late, but that was NO reason for her to treat me like dirt! Its not like I purposely showed up to the set late! But, being the diva that she is, she decided to use me being late as an excuse to be a complete bitch to me! Look, I’m not gonna talk about this with you right now. Today is Thanksgiving, I’m stressed enough as it is, I’d really like to not add to that stress by getting into it with you!” Bethany says. “Your right, now isn’t the time to talk about this. But, I would like to have a sit down with you and Katie soon so that we can get to the root of the problem.” Lucas says. “Fine, whatever.” Bethany says, before walking into the living room. Lucas follows her. “Ah, Bethany! Welcome!” Gretta says. “Lucas mentioned you being here, I thought he was joking. Aren’t you supposed to be in jail or something?” Bethany asks. “I was, but I’m out now. I’ve been released.” Gretta says. Bethany turns towards Lucas. “Wait, when you said that your sister was marrying a wack job, were you serious?! Are Andre and Gretta getting married?” Bethany asks Lucas. “Thank you for automatically assuming that I am the wack job he was referring to.” Andre sarcastically says. “Well Lucas and Gretta cant get married because he is her brother, Lydia cant marry Gretta because she is already married to Lucas, and I think I would know if I was gonna be getting married. So, that left you.” Bethany says. “Yes, its true, Andre and I are getting married! Isn’t that great?” Gretta asks. “What does she have on you, Andre?” Bethany asks. Gretta gives Andre a look. “Nothing, absolutely nothing. Gretta and I are very much in love, and cannot wait to get married.” Andre says. “How long did you have to read that line to yourself before you memorized it?” Bethany asks. “You don’t think Andre and I could be in love?” Gretta asks. “I find it pretty unlikely.” Bethany notes. “I’m not surprised, you never were the sharpest tool in the shed.” Gretta says. “I wouldn’t be one to toss stones. You know what they say about blonds.” Bethany says. Gretta glares at Bethany. “Enough arguing. Lets get this circus...I mean, lovely meaningful event over with.” Andre says. “Just curious, but, you two DID pick someone to officiate the wedding, right?” Lucas asks. “Of course we did!” Gretta says. The doorbell rings. “Ah, that must be her now.” Gretta says. Gretta walks into the foyer, and opens the front door. Betty walks in. “Happy Thanksgiving, Gretta.” Betty says. “Hello, Betty. Thank you so much for agreeing to officiate my wedding to Andre!” Gretta says. “Ah yes, of course. By the way, just to be clear, I AM being paid for this, right?” Betty asks. “Yes, of course!” Gretta says. “Very good! Lets get this show on the road then.” Betty says.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, THE PATIENT'S ROOM
*The patient is on the floor, doing push ups. He hears someone coming, and quickly returns to his bed. He slips the handcuffs back onto his wrists, in order to pretend that he is still restrained to the bed. A moment later, two orderlies and a doctor walks in. “Good afternoon. My name is Doctor Young, how are you today?” Young asks. “Where’s Andropov?” The patient asks. “Doctor Andropov has other business that he needs to tend to, which is why he sent me here to prepare you.” Young says. “For what?” The patient asks. “Doctor Andropov hasn’t told you? You need to be prepped for surgery, before we bring you down to the O.R.” Young says. “Andropov never mentioned anything to me about a surgery.” The patient notes. “It was a last minute decision. The good news is that once the surgery is completed, you will be transferred out of the clinic.” Young says. “To where?” The patient asks. “I don’t know. My primary job is just to sedate you so that you don’t wake up during the surgery.” Young says. “What kind of surgery is it?” The patient asks. “I’m not privy to that information either. All I know is that Doctor Andropov wants me to sedate you, and then transport you down to the O.R so that he can begin operating.” Young says. “I never consented to the surgery.” The patient says. Young smiles. “You’ve been here long enough to know that we don’t need your consent to do anything.” Young says. Young reaches into his lab coat, and pulls out a giant syringe! “Don’t worry, its only a sedative. It isn’t going to bring any harm to you. I just need you to hold still so that I can make sure I inject it in the right spot.” Young says. Young walks over to the patient’s bedside, and examines him. He then swabs a spot on the patient’s arm. “That should be the perfect spot. Hold still.” Young says. Young goes to inject him, but all of a sudden, the patient’s right arm breaks free from the handcuff, and grabs Young’s arm! “What the hell!” A shocked Young yells. The patient’s other arm breaks free from the handcuff, and he uses it to pull Young closer to him. The patient then forces Young’s arm to inject the needle into Young’s neck! The patient pushes Young off of him, onto the floor, and then gets out of bed. “Stay back!” One of the orderlies yell, as they hold a night stick. The patient approaches them anyway, not phased by their threats. The orderly with the night stick swings at the patient, but he dodges, and grabs the orderly’s arm! He rips the nightstick out of the orderly’s hand, and then swings it into his head, knocking him out! The other orderly pulls out a taser, and activates it. “You made a big mistake, pal! Drop the nightstick, or get zapped, your choice!” The orderly yells. The patient ignores him, and tosses the night stick at the orderly! This distracts the orderly, as the patient picks up a tray containing hospital tools, and tosses that at the orderly! The orderly falls to the ground, dropping the taser, and the patient runs over to him, and kicks him in the head! Once Young and both of the orderlies are knocked out, the patient begins to check their pockets. He pulls a wallet out of one of their pockets, and takes the money inside. He then grabs the nightstick, and cautiously pokes his head out the door to make sure the coast is clear, before sneaking out, and down the hallway…

ANDY AND REBECCA'S BEDROOM, STANPATOS ISLE
*Rebecca is trying to open the door. “Still locked.” Rebecca reveals. “I didn’t think they would leave it unlocked.” Andy says. “I cant believe this! I cant believe we are trapped on this horrible island for Thanksgiving! We should be home, with our family. I swear, when I get the chance, I am going to pump Vivian full of so many bullets, they won’t be able to identify the body.” Rebecca says. “Before we start making plans on how we are going to make Vivian pay, we should focus on getting out of here, first.” Andy says. “Well, like you said, we wont be able to do that until we have the chance to get the drop on one of the guards.” Rebecca says. “But, until then, we should just try to sit back, and relax. Look at the bright side, we have each other.” Andy says. “Yeah, we do. If I have to be trapped with anyone on an island, while being held prisoner by my lunatic of a sister and my evil stepfather, I’m happy that person is you.” Rebecca says. “That’s much better. So, why don’t we take a seat, and eat our imaginary turkey?” Andy asks. “Seriously?” Rebecca asks. “Yeah, absolutely. Don’t worry, though, its just a place holder. When we get back to Fantastic, we’ll eat the real thing. Me, you, and our daughter...we’ll get the thanksgiving we didn’t have today, I’ll make sure of it.” Andy says. “I know you will. Thank you for keeping me calm.” Rebecca says. “Its the least I can do for the woman who keeps me happy. Happy Thanksgiving, Rebecca.” Andy tells her. “Happy Thanksgiving.” Rebecca says.

ALEXIOS AND SERENA'S BEDROOM, STANPATOS ISLE
*”I don’t think we’ll be seeing Vivian or her two cronies today. Remember? She said that she would wait until after the holiday before taking us out.” Serena remembers. “That just gives us more time to come up with a strategy to get out of here.” Alexios says. “There is only one strategy I can think of. We jump the guards, and we run as fast as we can. No turning back.” Serena says. “we just need to hope that we get the chance to jump the guards. Judging by those guys from the dining room, Vivian has hired some pretty professional thugs to do her dirty work.” Alexios says. “How is she even paying those guys? She cant really have that much of a steady income, when she was supposed to be dead.” Serena notes. “That’s a good question. Vivian must’ve had some sort of nest egg, where she got the money from in the first place I have no idea.” Alexios says. “Do you think she embezzled it from Stanpatos Enterprises back when she was running the company?” Serena asks. “After Vivian’s apparent death, I checked to make sure she didn’t steal anything, and I didn’t notice a single penny to be missing.” Alexios says. “So how could she afford to hire these mercenaries AND Brody McKay to do her dirty work? She paid Brody fifty thousand dollars, right? I cant see her getting that kind of money from working at McDonalds.” Serena notes. “Vivian might have some less than legal businesses that she is running, or she could have a partner who is paying all of her expenses.” Alexios says. “Who would partner up with her? Bob Rogers?” Serena asks. “I got the impression Bob and Vivian didn’t meet until recently. IF Vivian has help from someone else, it has to be someone not on this island.” Alexios says. “Does she have any other known associates?” Serena asks. “None that I know of. Look, we don’t even know that Vivian does have someone bankrolling her operation here. She could be running some kind of illegal operation, she could’ve stolen the money, we cant be sure of anything.” Alexios says. “Just that Vivian is a psychopath that is willing to do anything to get what she wants.” Serena says. “Well she isn’t gonna get what she wants this time. You, me, Andy, and Rebecca are gonna get out of this, and the trio of doom are going to get what’s coming to them.” Alexios says. “Damn straight. They are gonna regret the day they ever messed with us.” Serena says.

GOO CASTLE
*In the dining room, Victor, Katie, Sabrina, Brad, Tina, Lysandros, Clara, Brady, Dawn, and Ciara watch as Kaylie handcuffs Maximillion. “Unhand me, foul beast! This is absolutely absurd! I haven’t even committed a crime!” Maximillion says. “Disturbing the peace counts as a crime, and according to the several witnesses, that is exactly what you did.” Kaylie says. “Well they are all lying!” Maximillion argues. “Really? All ten of us?” Lysandros asks. “Perhaps lying wasn’t the correct term. More like exaggerating. I simply came here looking for an old friend, and I accidentally tripped, knocked over the turkey, and fell on top of it! I’d hardly say that I disturbed the peace, like these people are implying.” Maximillion says. “These people can have you tossed in jail, so if I were you, I wouldn’t be shooting my mouth off.” Ciara says. “Look, all I came here for was to speak to Andy Goo over the terrible ordeal he left me in while we were in Paris.” Maximillion says. “You conned his mother several times, I’m sure whatever ordeal Andy left you in was completely justified.” Victor says. “You weren’t there! That ungrateful boy left me to rot in a French jail for months on end, without even a second thought about my well being! I have every right to be frustrated!” Maximillion says. “Look, buddy, I’ll tell you what, if you let Detective Simms take you down to the police station without making a fuss, I will talk to my grandpa, the DA, and request that he drop the charges against you.” Sabrina says. “And who in the devil are you?” Maximillion asks. “Sabrina Stanpatos.” Sabrina introduces. “Sabrina Stanpatos? My, my, my you have grown! It feels like you were just an infant three years ago, and now, you are a young adult! Time certainly does fly, especially in this city!” Maximillion says. “Are you gonna take my deal or not?” Sabrina asks. “Not! I see no reason to broker a deal with you people, considering your refusal to help me.” Maximillion says. “Get him out of here!” Victor demands. Kaylie begins to drag Maximillion out. “No, wait! Cant we talk about this? Come on! Be a pal! I’ll buy you a new turkey, if I must! Please-” Maximillion’s voice can no longer be heard after Kaylie drags him out of the room. “Well, another thanksgiving ruined.” Ciara notes. “Another? Do you guys make a habit out of ruined thanksgivings?” Dawn asks. “We try not to, but they always seem to find us.” Victor notes. “I’ll go get the Chinese food menu.” Sabrina says, before walking out of the room.

STANPATOS MANSION
*Lucas, Lydia, and Bethany are seated, while Andre and Betty stand at the center of the room. Music begins to play, and Gretta walks into the room from the foyer. Gretta stops when she reaches Betty and Andre. “Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today, to join Andre Stanpatos and Gretta Cambino in holy matrimony. If any of you have any reason why these two should not get married, please, speak now.” Betty says. Lydia leans in to Lucas’ ear. “Now’s your chance.” Lydia whispers. “To what?” Lucas quietly asks. “To what...to stop this sham of a wedding! You don’t really want your sister marrying THAT, do you?” Lydia asks. “Its Gretta’s life. Even if I did stand up and object, she wouldn’t listen to me. She has her eye on the prize.” Lucas notes. “What does that mean?” Lydia asks. “Lets just say that Gretta isn’t in this because of her undying love for Andre.” Lucas says. “No objections? Good, good, so, I’m still getting paid. Anyway, on to the good stuff! Andre, do you take Gretta to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold? To something and something, till death do you part?” Betty asks. Andre grins. “I do.” He growls. “And do you, Gretta, take Andre, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, to something and something, till death do you part?” Betty asks. “I do.” Gretta says. “Uh, scuse me. Sorry for interrupting, but is this almost over? I’m kinda starving over here.” Bethany says. “We are almost finished. Who has the rings?” Betty asks. Gretta looks at Andre. “You DID remember to buy rings, didn’t you?” Gretta asks. “Of course.” Andre says. Andre pulls out two plastic rings. “Where did you get these? The dollar store?” Gretta asks. “Even better! That small fifty cent machine at the grocery store! Look at that pretty shade of purple yours is!” Andre says. “This is our WEDDING! You could have afforded to buy REAL wedding bands! You are a freaking billionaire!” Gretta notes. “I know.” Andre says. “Not to worry, you’ll have the chance to replace these when we RENEW OUR VOWS.” Gretta says. “We aren’t even married yet, and you are already talking about renewing our vows? Haven’t I suffered enough?” Andre asks. “The two of you are still getting married, right?” Betty asks. “Of course we are! Give me your ring!” Gretta orders Andre. Andre hands Gretta the black ring. “Gretta, please place the ring onto Andre’s finger, and repeat after me. With this ring, I do the wed.” Betty says. Gretta shoves the ring onto Andre’s finger. “With this ring, I do the wed.” Gretta repeats. “Andre, you saw what Gretta said and did. Do the same thing.” Betty says. Andre places the ring onto Gretta’s finger. “With this ring, I do the wed.” Andre says. “Very good. Now, with the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.” Betty says. “Cant we just exchange a heartfelt handshake?” Andre asks. “She’s your wife, Andre! You have to kiss her!” Lucas says. “I am not kissing-” Before Andre can finish, Gretta pulls him into a kiss! Andre immediately pushes her off of him. “What the bloody hell do you think you’re doing?” Andre asks. “Taking action since my husband was too much of a wimp to do so.” Gretta says. “I am not a wimp!” Andre yells. “Are you loved birds done arguing yet? I came here for a freaking meal and I’d like to get one!” Bethany says. “I’ll go check with the cook.” Andre says, before walking out of the room. Gretta turns towards the crowd. “Today really HAS been a happy thanksgiving.” Gretta tells them.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, THE PATIENT'S ROOM
*Maria walks in, and finds the two orderlies and the doctor unconscious! “Oh my god!” Maria gasps. Maria runs over to the doctor’s side. “Doctor Young, wake up! Doctor Young!” Maria calls. Young doesn’t wake up, so Maria runs over to one of the orderlies. “Hey, can you hear me?” Maria asks. The orderly begins to open his eyes. “Doctor Murphy.” The orderly says. “What happened?” Maria asks. “Doctor...Doctor Andropov sent me, Bill, and Doctor Young to prep that patient for surgery.” The orderly says. “I know all of that. What went wrong?” Maria asks. “He...he got out of his restraints somehow. He made Young stab himself with that sedative, and he took my nightstick and knocked me out! I don’t know what happened to Bill...” The orderly says. “He was knocked out as well, you all were! This is awful, we need to find a way to stop him from escaping the building. If he manages to make it to the outside, there is no telling what Doctor Andropov’s associate might do to us.” Maria says.

GOO CASTLE
*Brady is standing in the patio doorway, looking outside, when Victor enters the living room. “What’s the matter, son? Aren’t you gonna join us for dinner?” Victor asks. “In a second.” Brady says. “I see...you are missing Kristina.” Victor says. “I miss her everyday, but somehow...its worse today.” Brady notes. “Its always worse on the holidays. Just know that she is here with you in spirit, I’m sure of that.” Victor says. Brady nods.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, KRISTINA'S ROOM
*Kristina is pacing around, back and fourth. “Maybe I should go check on that guy, and see if he is ready to escape yet...no, don’t worry about it, Krissy. He said he would come to you, and he will. Just wait, I’m sure we’ll be busting out of here any day now.” Kristina says. The door opens, and the patient walks in. “Oh hi, I didn’t expect to see you THIS soon.” Kristina says. “The time tables been moved up.” The patient reveals. “What does that mean? Did something happen?” Kristina asks. “I’ll explain when we get out of here, but we’ve gotta go now. I knocked out some orderlies, and it probably wont be long before Andropov or another one of the doctors finds them. I checked them to see if they had a phone, so that you could call your husband, but none of them had one on them.” The patient says. “I probably wouldn’t have called Brady, anyway. I cant just call him and reveal I’m alive. I have to tell him in person. Did you find ANYTHING useful on those guys?” Kristina asks. “Some cash. Enough to buy us some clothes and a meal. Look, we’ve wasted enough time. We’ve gotta get out of here before they find out I’m gone.” The patient says. As he and Kristina run towards the door, an alarm starts to go off! “Uh oh, sounds like its a little late for that.” Kristina says. They both share worried glances.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum