QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#584 QG 11-21-17

Go down

#584 QG 11-21-17 Empty #584 QG 11-21-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:21 pm

FANTASTIC CITY GOSSIP SET
*”One more time, you sure you don’t mind us interviewing you?” Katie asks. “No, I don’t mind at all. And besides, even if I wanted to back out, its too late now.” Theo notes. “Okay, great. Well, as soon as my co host gets her butt over here, we can get started!” Katie says. “Where is Bethany, anyway?” Theo asks. “That is a WONDERFUL question!” Katie says. A moment later, Bethany walks in, with a latte in her hand. “There she is! Late with Starbucks, I see!” Katie says. “Late? The show doesn’t start for another ten minutes.” Bethany notes. “There is a reason why we are told to be on set an hour early. The makeup department likes making sure we look good before we go on TV.” Katie says. “I get that makeup might need an hour to make YOU look good, but I always look good.” Bethany says. “Right, sure you do. Just curious, but why did you get a latte at ten o’clock at night?” Katie asks. “I’ve had a long day, and since I had to report to work, a martini was out of the question.” Bethany says. “How dare Lucas ask you to show up, the gall of him!” Katie sarcastically says. “I wasn’t complaining. Is there some kind of problem?” Bethany asks. “You bet there is! This is your first day, and you show up late!” Katie says. “No one told me that I needed to be here an hour in advance. Your lucky I came this early.” Bethany says. “No, I would only be lucky if you didn’t show up at all.” Katie says. “Hey, didn’t you tell Lucas that you would try to get along with me? You don’t seem very neighbor friendly to me.” Bethany says. “Actually, I’m pretty sure Lucas told YOU that.” Katie says. “I’m not the one being a bitch!” Bethany points out. “Oh my god, for the last time, you…were...LATE! What part of that don’t you get?” Katie asks. “Okay, ladies, lets take it down a notch.” Theo says. “What part of no one told me I had to be here an hour early don’t YOU get?” Bethany asks. “I’m sure someone did tell you, but knowing you, it probably went in one ear and out the other.” Katie says. “First of all, you don’t know me, and second of all, I wonder how Lucas would react if he heard how you were talking to me right now.” Bethany says. “Oh please, Lucas doesn’t even like you. The only reason he hired you is because you practically begged him to.” Katie says. “I don’t beg.” Bethany says. “Sure you don’t, honey. Just like pigs fly.” Katie says. Bethany smiles. “You know, you can antagonize me all you want, but I’m not going anywhere. I signed a one year contract, and I don’t plan on breaking it.” Bethany says. Katie shakes her head. “Talking to you, I might as well be talking to a brick wall.” Katie says. “Alright, we are on in thirty seconds.” The camera man says. “Do you think the two of you can remain civil, at least for the duration of the show?” Theo asks. “I’m not the one who woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.” Bethany says. “To answer your question, Theo, I will try to be the bigger person and put my issues with my co host aside for now.” Katie says. “Great.” Theo says.

STANPATOS MANSION
*Gretta is sitting on the sofa in the living room, going through a Stanpatos family photo album. While she is doing so, Lucas enters the living room, and clears his throat to get her attention. Gretta looks up. “Lucas, why hello!” Gretta says. “Gretta, its good to see you.” Lucas says. Gretta closes the photo album. “Are you sure? The last time we spoke, we weren’t exactly on good terms.” Gretta says. “I know things got pretty heated when I visited you at the Fantastic P.D a few months back, but I’m willing to put that behind us if you are.” Lucas says. “I’d like nothing more, and for what its worth, I am sorry for the harsh way I treated you. I realize now that I was asking too much of you, to come out of retirement and return to the mob. But, I hear things are going good for you, now! You are now the head of Justin Shaw Media, and from what I understand, the company is doing pretty well under your leadership.” Gretta says. “Yes, the company has definitely turned around since I took over. Jack Fulton’s death nearly destroyed the company, so steering the ship away from the iceberg was no easy task.” Lucas says. “But yet you still managed to do it, good job. So, how did you know where to find me?” Gretta asks. “This is the address you gave Betty after you were released from prison. I knew the address sounded familiar when Betty read it to me, but imagine my surprise when my GPS brought me here. I thought there had to have been some kind of misunderstanding, so I called Betty again, and she confirmed that this is your current address.” Lucas says. “Well, as you can see, she wasn’t lying.” Gretta says. “No, it would appear not. I am a bit confused though, as to why you are living in the Stanpatos mansion. I don’t recall you being close to any of the family members.” Lucas notes. “Well, that has since changed. Andre and I have grown very close recently, and he even invited me to move into the mansion!” Gretta lies. “Really?” Lucas asks. “That’s right. In fact, he has grown so fond of me, that Andre proposed!” Gretta tells Lucas. “Andre proposed to you...as in he asked you to marry him?” Lucas asks. “That’s right! We are getting married tomorrow! Isn’t that great?” Gretta asks. “Interesting. So, on the day you get out of prison, you end up moving in with Andre Stanpatos, and then, he proposes to you out of the blue...and you accepted?” Lucas asks. “Yes. I hope you don’t mind Andre and I doing a Thanksgiving wedding. I know that you and Lydia got married on Thanksgiving last year, but, to be fair, it isn’t the same date, now is it?” Gretta says. “You and Andre can get married whenever you want. But, I really do have to question the legitimacy of the story.” Lucas says. “You don’t think Andre and I are engaged?” Gretta asks. “No, no, I believe that part, despite the lack of an engagement ring on your finger, I just don’t believe that Andre proposed to you.” Lucas says. “And why is that? Do you think I’m not pretty enough?” Gretta asks. “You’re beautiful, but that doesn’t have anything to do with this. I know you, Gretta, and I know how you operate, which leads me to think that you are blackmailing Andre into marriage, the only question I have is why. Why on earth would you want to marry Andre Stanpatos?” Lucas asks!

LYSANDROS' MANSION
*Lysandros is on the phone, just as Clara walks in. “So, we are all set then?...Excellent, thanks for the help...Happy Thanksgiving, goodbye.” Lysandros says, before hanging up. Lysandros turns towards Clara. “Good news. I talked to an old associate of mine, and he is willing to sell us his turkey.” Lysandros says. “How much are you paying for it?” Clara asks. “Does it matter? What matters is that we won’t be forced to do the unnatural and go out to eat for Thanksgiving this year because we couldn’t find a turkey.” Lysandros says. “How much?” Clara asks again. Lysandros sighs. “$200.” Lysandros admits. “$200?! Have you lost your mind?!” Clara asks. “I know, the price is a little steep, but I can afford it. Besides, its for a worthy cause.” Lysandros says. “And what’s that?” Clara asks. “You said that you didn’t want to go out to eat for Thanksgiving, and we aren’t. It was a pretty close call, though.” Lysandros says. “You wouldn’t be spending $200 on a turkey if you had just gone and bought one early, you know.” Clara says. “I told you, it completely slipped my mind. I thought I had more time.” Lysandros says. “That’s how it usually is. When it comes to the holidays, we ALWAYS think we have more time, and then...BAM! Here they are.” Clara says. “You can’t really blame me, though, can you? Its been years since I last celebrated Thanksgiving.” Lysandros says. “When you and Rebecca were kids?” Clara asks. “Yeah, which means its been well over thirty years.” Lysandros says. “Wow, that’s hard to believe. I know I haven’t exactly lived a calm life, but I’ve always found time to celebrate the holidays.” Clara says. “Even if I wanted to celebrate Thanksgiving, who was there to celebrate with? After I was shipped off to Greece to live with my father, I didn’t have anyone that I really cared about.” Lysandros says. “Really? There was never another woman in your life?” Clara asks. “Oh, there were plenty of women, believe me. But, I didn’t have a meaningful relationship with anyone, not like the one I have with you, anyway. Besides, even if there was someone special in my life back then, with the dangerous life I was living, I wouldn’t have had the time to take a break and celebrate the holidays.” Lysandros says. “You didn’t celebrate Christmas either?” Clara asks. “Not Christmas, not Thanksgiving, not Easter, none of them.” Lysandros says. “Do you...do you ever regret settling down?” Clara asks. “You think I’ve settled down?” Lysandros asks. “You have compared to the life you WERE living. The mercenary, international criminal, former assassin. You live a fairly quiet life now, compared to all of that. Do you ever miss that life?” Clara asks. “Why would I miss it? I have everything I’ve ever wanted right here.” Lysandros says. “You mean me?” Clara asks. “Absolutely. I’ve made no secret of crediting you for me turning my life around. The day I ran into you at The Emerald Night Club changed my life, I knew the moment I laid eyes on you that there was something special about you, and I wasn’t wrong.” Lysandros says. Clara smiles, and kisses Lysandros. As they are kissing, the doorbell rings. “Who could that be? Its kind of late for visitors.” Clara notes. “I’ll go check it out. I’ll be right back.” Lysandros says. Lysandros walks into the foyer, and opens the front door to Ciara. “Oh, hi Lysandros. Sorry to bother you so late, but I needed to talk to you. Can I come in?” Ciara asks. “Sure.” Lysandros says. Ciara walks in, and enters the living room. “Ciara, what are you doing here?” Clara asks. “I actually came hoping to talk to Lysandros, but, I was going to visit you, too, so you both being here makes things easier for me.” Ciara says. “Is everything alright?” Lysandros asks. “Oh yeah, everything is fine. I was just hoping to ask the two of you a quick question, and then, I’ll be on my way.” Ciara says. “Okay, shoot.” Lysandros says. “I was wondering if maybe the two of you would like to come to the Goo family Thanksgiving this year.” Ciara says!

BRADY'S OFFICE
*Brady walks in, and turns the lights on. “Man, its been a while since I’ve been here.” Brady says. Brady walks over to his desk, and sits down. He opens up his laptop, and notices that his screensaver is a picture of him and Kristina. He gazes at the photo, remembering the good times. While Brady is looking at the photo, there is a knock at the door, which snaps him out of it. “Come in!” Brady calls out. A woman comes in. “Hi, I’m Dawn Smith, the woman you spoke to on the phone earlier.” Dawn says. “Oh, hey, come in.” Brady says. Dawn closes the door behind her. “I’m sorry for coming so late at night, but, I’ve just been busy all day. I’m a teacher over at Fantastic High, and tonight was parent-teacher conference night.” Dawn says. “Its not a problem. I actually just got back from Boston, so I wasn’t even in Fantastic for most of the day.” Brady says. “Oh, you went to Boston? How is it, I’ve heard that it is a great city.” Dawn says. “I actually didn’t get to do any sightseeing.” Brady says. “Oh, sorry to hear that...” Dawn says. “Don’t apologize. If I ever feel like seeing the sights, I’ll just go back.” Brady says. “Nothing like a positive attitude!” Dawn notes. “Oh yeah, without a doubt. So, anyway, lets get down to business. Why do you want to hire me?” Brady asks. “Well, Mr. Goo, I’m just going to cut right to the chase. My parents are dead, and I have reason to believe that they were murdered. I want you to prove it, and then, I want you to find out who killed them.” Dawn says!

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, THE PATIENT'S ROOM, BOSTON MA
*Kristina comes in. “Sorry for taking so long.” Kristina says. “Did you find a paperclip?” The patient asks. “No, but I found a bobby pin, which should work.” Kristina says. “Great. Let me see it.” The patient says. “You want to pick the lock yourself?” Kristina asks. “That’s the plan.” The patient says. “Okay, I don’t want to keep reminding you of this, but you’re kind of handcuffed to the bed. That’s why we needed something to pick a lock with, so that you wouldn’t be handcuffed to the bed anymore. Anyway, the point I’m trying to make is that you cant pick a lock when you are basically immobilized.” Kristina notes. “I can try.” The patient says. “You don’t have to. My husband is a PI, he taught me everything he knows about picking locks. This should be a piece of cake.” Kristina says. “You’re sure you can do it?” The patient asks. “Oh yeah, absolutely. Besides, do you even know how to pick a lock? Or were just hoping to figure it out as you go along?” Kristina asks. “I don’t know if I know how to pick a lock or not.” The patient notes. “There I go again, forgetting you don’t have any memory. Sorry. Okay, enough chit chat! Lets get you out of those chains. Hold still.” Kristina says. Kristina kneels down next to the bed, and places the bobby pin in the lock of the handcuffs holding the patient’s right arm down. “How long do you think this will take?” The patient asks. “Not sure. Why? You got some place you need to be?” Kristina asks. “What kind of question is that?” The patient asks. “Relax, it was a joke.” Kristina says. “Oh.” The patient responds. “Good news. I think I’m almost done.” Kristina says. “That is good news.” The patient notes. “Ah ha! Voila! You’re free.” Kristina says. The patient lifts his right arm, and the handcuff comes undone. “Okay, lets do your other arm.” Kristina says. “I can try to do it.” The patient tells her. “Okay, look, I’m not saying you don’t know how to pick a lock, because for all I know, you could be the best at it, like no one ever was. But, I’m not gonna take the chance of you NOT knowing what you are doing, and accidentally either breaking the lock, or the bobby pin. So, just sit back, shut up, and watch the professional do her stuff.” Kristina says. “Sorry.” The patient says. “For questioning my mad lock picking skills, you should be.” Kristina says. Kristina walks to the other side of the bed, and begins to pick the lock to the other handcuff. The patient watches as Kristina continues to pick the lock. “Alright...almost there...there we go! Okay, you should be free.” Kristina says. The patient lifts his left arm, and the handcuff comes undone. “Congratulations, you are no longer confined to the bed!” Kristina says. “Thank you, I really appreciate the help.” The patient says. “You know, I didn’t go through the trouble of picking the locks on those handcuffs for you to continue lying there.” Kristina notes. “Sorry.” The patient says. He pulls off his blankets, and begins to climb out of bed. But, as soon as he stands up, he falls right down to the floor!

FANTASTIC CITY GOSSIP SET
*Katie and Bethany are both sitting behind a desk on set. ”We are on in five...four...three...two...one...action!” The camera man announces. “Hello everyone, and welcome back to Fantastic City Gossip! I am your host, Katie Goo! Before we introduce you to today’s guest, I would like you to meet my new co host, Bethany Wilson!” Katie says. “Hi, everyone! My name is Bethany, and I’m looking forward to giving you all the latest dirt on the good, and the not so good people of Fantastic City!” Bethany says. “I’m sure you are...anyway, moving on. It is time to introduce you to today’s guest! He is a doctor on staff at Fantastic General, known for discovering a cure for a previously incurable disease, as well as being the doctor who recreated the formula for the drug meant to combat the poison Joe Fish tried to kill us with last Summer, I am proud to welcome onto our set-” Before Katie can finish, Bethany cuts her off. “Doctor Theo Douglas!” Bethany announces. Katie gives Bethany a dirty look, as Theo comes out from backstage. Theo sits in a chair, right next to Katie and Bethany’s desk. “How are you doing today, Doc?” Bethany asks. “I’m doing lovely. How are you two doing?” Theo asks. “Oh, just peachy.” An annoyed Katie says. “So, since showing up in Fantastic a year ago, you’ve built quite the reputation for yourself.” Bethany notes. “So I’ve been told. But really, none of that matters to me. I’m just happy to be able to help people.” Theo says. Bethany goes to say something, but Katie cuts her off. “Lets talk about that one medical break through that put you on the map.” Katie says. “Ah yes, the cure for Brady’s illness. Well, let me start by saying that the illness wasn’t a well known one, so much so that it wasn’t even given a proper name. But, while Brady was being held prisoner in Greece, I guess he contracted it somehow. So, I was brought to Fantastic City by the hospital’s chief of staff, Doctor Olivia Acerbi, to look at Brady, and that is when I recognized what he had.” Theo says. “What was the process of developing this antidote like?” Katie asks. “It was difficult, and I would be lying if I claimed there weren’t a few rough patches along the way. But, things ended up working out in the end. Brady was cured, and was able to continue living his life.” Theo says. Before Katie can ask Theo another question, Bethany cuts in. “Lets talk about your relationship with the hospital’s chief of staff, Doctor Olivia Acerbi.” Bethany says. “Uh...okay, there isn’t really much to talk about.” Theo notes. “My sources tell me that that isn’t true. Apparently, there is some bad blood between you and your boss. Care to elaborate on that?” Bethany asks. “I’m sure any rumors about Theo and Doctor Acerbi are just that...rumors.” Katie says. “I’m not going to comment on the personal relationship of Doctor Acerbi and myself, but, what I will say is that we are both professionals, who both care about the well being of our patients.” Theo says. “But, you would think that working with someone you don’t like would be pretty stressful, right? Especially when that person is your boss.” Bethany says. “Theo never said he didn’t like Doctor Acerbi, though.” Katie notes. “He didn’t say he did.” Bethany tells her. “I...I think that at every job, there is always going to be a coworker or two that you don’t like, its a part of life, unfortunately. You just need to learn to try and live with it.” Theo says. Before Bethany can say anything else, Katie cuts her off. “Okay, moving on to other topics. Lets talk about your other big breakthrough. This past summer, a madman by the name of Joe Fish unleashed a devastating poison in the air, one which killed over one thousand Fantastic City residents. There was a known formula to cure the poison, but the only person in possession of it was a man named Doctor Ilya Andropov, who had dropped off of the face of the earth. However, after taking a sample of Andy Goo’s blood, you were able to use the cure that was already in his bloodstream, to recreate the formula, and as a result, save the entire city.” Katie says. “Much like the cure for Brady’s illness, that was a difficult process, but this time, things were only made worse. I needed to be constantly guarded at all times because Joe Fish’s men had basically taken over the city, and were looking to stop me from finishing the cure.” Theo says. “They got pretty close, too! They nearly killed you after you finished the cure, and they ended up blowing up the hospital, hoping to get rid of you and the cure that way.” Bethany says. “But they failed, thankfully, and the remaining people suffering from the poison were cured.” Theo says. “Things did work out for the best, didn’t they? Well, we are going to go on a break right now, but we will be back with some more insight from Doctor Douglas.” Katie says. “Don’t go away, we’ll be RIGHT back with even more juicy gossip!” Bethany says. “And...the camera is off. Nice job, ladies!” The camera man says. “Doctor Douglas, can you excuse us? I need to have a talk with my co host.” Katie says. “Sure. I’ll be backstage.” Theo says, before walking away. “So, how was I?” Bethany asks. “Rude! We invited Theo here to discuss his medical research, not to ask him about his personal feelings towards his boss!” Katie says. “What planet are you living on? Do you REALLY think people want to hear Theo go on and on about a bunch of medical crap that they don’t understand? Of course not! The people of today’s world are attracted to gossip, they live off of it, I was just trying to give our audience what they want.” Bethany says. “You’ve worked here for a whole day, and you think you know what the audience wants?” Katie asks. “What is the name of the show, hm? Go ahead, I’ll wait.” Bethany says. “Fantastic City Gossip.” Katie says. “That’s right. Its not Fantastic City News, its Fantastic City GOSSIP. Also, for the record, its not The Katie Goo Show, either.” Bethany says. “Are you seriously implying that I tried to make the show about me? You cut me off every chance you got!” Katie points out. “Only because I was trying to save the show from tanking! Look, I get that your interview with Andre last month was some kind of one hit wonder, but you are going to need to put in a lot more if you expect this show to continue to get good ratings.” Bethany says. “What do you expect me to do, put people on the spot like you just did with poor Theo, and grill them about unconfirmed rumors?” Katie asks. “That is EXACTLY what you should be doing! Like I told you before, people LIVE for the gossip! People love nothing more than to hear a juicy story on their favorite celebrity.” Bethany says. “We aren’t a show centered around celebrities, though! This is a local show, where we talk about local events and people!” Katie tells her. “So instead of talking about celebrities, you talk about local icons. Theo, Acerbi, Andre, Lysandros...” Bethany says. “Alexios?” Katie asks. “Sure, go ahead!” Bethany says. “So, if we were to air a story about some rumor going around about Alexios, you wouldn’t be upset?” Katie asks. “Why would I be? Actually, that gives me a thought! We SHOULD do a story on Alexios! We can cover his affair with Serena Masters.” Bethany says. “Alexios is having an affair with Serena Masters?” Katie asks. Bethany nods. “Where’s your proof?” Katie asks. “Alexios and Serena are sharing a hotel room in Italy, and Alexios didn’t tell me that Serena was with him. That implies that he is having an affair with her.” Bethany says. “So, you don’t have any actual proof? No photos? No recordings of them professing their love to each other?” Katie asks. “Oh come on! You and I both know that people don’t need proof in order to rush to judgment nowadays. If a news story breaks about someone, painting them in a bad light, the public automatically condemns them as guilty.” Bethany says. “Which is why you want to do a story on Alexios. You THINK that he MIGHT be cheating on you with Serena, so, out of spitefulness, you want to air all of that on TV.” Katie says. “That’s right.” Bethany says. “No.” Katie says. “Excuse me? You don’t get to make that call.” Bethany says. “Neither do you. Lucas is the one who approves the final stories, and I can tell you right now, he is gonna tell you the same thing I did. Look, Bethany, if you want to assume Alexios is cheating on you, that’s fine, but you are NOT going to air your assumptions on this show. We cant afford the backlash if the affair turns out not to be true, which honestly, I don’t think it is.” Katie says. “You don’t think Alexios would do something like this?” Bethany asks. “I ABSOLUTELY think Alexios would cheat on you, especially since he did the same thing to Ciara. But, I doubt Serena has already moved on from V.J, her fiance who was murdered on their wedding day a little over a month ago. Now drop the idea, and get back to work.” Katie says. “Look, I am only going to tell you this one more time. I don’t answer to you, Katie, we are partners, do you understand that? With that being said, if you continue trying to run things like you are the only person here, I will make you regret it.” Bethany says. Katie smiles. “Bring it, sweetie.” Katie says. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Bethany tells her.

STANPATOS MANSION
*”Do you really have to ask why I would want to marry Andre? For his money, of course!” Gretta says. “You have money.” Lucas notes. “Yes, but I don’t have Stanpatos money. Lucas, don’t you see? This is only the BEGINNING of my plan! First, I move in here. Then, I marry Andre. And once the time is right, I take away everything from him.” Gretta says. “Define everything.” Lucas tells her. “His money, his house, is company, I want it ALL, and I intend on taking it all.” Gretta says. “I understand that you were able to somehow blackmail Andre into letting you move in, and blackmailing him into marrying you, but, do you really think he is going to give up all of that just to keep you from running your mouth about whatever secret you know about him?” Lucas asks. “I don’t plan on blackmailing Andre for the company and all of that, I’m simply going to take it.” Gretta says. “How?” Lucas asks. “Simple. Stanpatos Enterprises is a family run company, however, they have a board of directors that have the ability to vote out a CEO. That is how Andre got the job in the first place, he convinced the board that Alexios was unfit to run the company, and that he was. Which means, it is technically possible for Andre to be voted out of the company, and for me to be voted in.” Gretta says. “Okay, I don’t pretend to understand how the process of appointing a new CEO works at Stanpatos Enterprises, but like you just told me, the company is family run. The board isn’t gonna want anyone who’s last name isn’t Stanpatos running the company.” Lucas says. “But after tomorrow, my last name WILL be Stanpatos, and I will be a part of the family.” Gretta says. “I understand what you are saying, but I’m sure a lot more thought is put into this than just being family. When the board votes, they are going to need a reason to vote Andre out, and a reason to vote you in.” Lucas notes. “I realize all of that, and I know exactly how to make that happen. Once the dust settles from me marrying Andre, I am going to force Andre to give me a high powered position at the company. While there, I am not only going to work my butt off to prove that I am a huge asset to the company, but I am also going to try my hardest to sabotage Andre at every turn, and make him look like the worst CEO that has ever graced the company. The plan is genius!” Gretta says. “It could work, I just hope you realize what a dangerous game you are playing, here. If you somehow manage to take control of the company away from Andre, he is going to be looking for revenge.” Lucas notes. “He can look all he wants, he isn’t gonna find it! Andre knows that if anything happens to me, my lawyer will see to it that his crimes will be exposed to the public, which would likely result in the board voting him out, anyway. So, do you approve of my plan?” Gretta asks. “I don’t care what you do to Andre, just as long as you don’t involve me. I’m trying to put the violence behind me, and helping you with your plan would do the exact opposite.” Lucas says. “Don’t worry, I don’t plan on involving you in any way. I realize you are trying to build a nice peaceful life with Lydia, and I don’t want to disrupt that. By the way, speaking of you and Lydia, I wanted to ask you a question.” Gretta says. “Feel free to ask away.” Lucas says. “I was hoping the two of you would join Andre and I tomorrow.” Gretta says. “You...you want Lydia and I to come here for Thanksgiving?” Lucas asks. “I know neither of you are particularly fond of Andre, neither am I for that matter, but, your little sister is getting married tomorrow! Don’t you want to be there to witness her get married?” Gretta asks. Lucas sighs. “I’ll have to talk to Lydia about it.” Lucas says. “Please do, I would love it if you could attend.” Gretta says. “Who else will be attending?” Lucas asks. “Just Bethany Wilson, as far as I know.” Gretta says. “No Alexios?” Lucas asks. “Andre says that Alexios is out of town, and he doesn’t think he’ll be back in time for Thanksgiving.” Gretta says. “Great, so I get to see Andre AND Bethany. I am going to see enough of Bethany as it is, seeing as she is working for me now.” Lucas says. “What could Bethany Wilson POSSIBLY be qualified to do for you?” Gretta asks. “She’s Katie’s co host on Fantastic City Gossip.” Lucas reveals. “Oh. Do the two of them get along?” Gretta asks. “No, but they have both assured me that they are going to make it work. Speaking of which, I should get down to the set to see how things are going.” Lucas says. “You do that, and let me know if you and Lydia will be attending tomorrow!” Gretta says. “I will. I love you, and I’m happy that you are out of jail.” Lucas says. “I’m happy to be back, and I love you, too.” Gretta says. “Bye.” Lucas says, before walking out. Once Lucas is gone, Gretta looks around the living room, taking in her surroundings. “If everything goes as planned, this will soon be ALL mine, and Andre will be left with absolutely nothing.” Gretta says to herself.

LYSANDROS' MANSION
*”You, want us to come to the Goo family Thanksgiving?” Clara asks. “Well, you ARE a Goo.” Ciara notes. “But keep in mind that I’m not.” Lysandros notes. “Once you and Clara get married, you will be.” Ciara says. “I hate to bring up the past, but you do remember that your entire family with the sole exception of Clara hates my guts, right? They seem to think that I’m the devil incarnate.” Lysandros says. “Well, you did kind of shoot both of my brothers.” Ciara says. “Like I’ve said to you before, that was a terrible misunderstanding.” Lysandros says. “Sure it was. Anyway, I know that you are trying to turn your life around, and this gives you the perfect chance to show everyone how much you’ve changed!” Ciara says. “Although I appreciate the offer, I’m not really interested in showing everyone how much I’ve changed. Clara’s opinion is the only one that matters to me, I couldn’t care less what anyone else thinks of me.” Lysandros says. “I understand why you wouldn’t want to attend, but really, if you want to be a normal citizen of this city, the best way to do that would be to start acting like one!” Ciara says. “By attending a Goo family Thanksgiving?” Lysandros asks. “It might help you fit in better with the family, which is what you are gonna need to do, if you are going to marry Clara.” Ciara says. “I guess you have a point.” Lysandros says. “Well, Lysandros already bought a turkey.” Clara notes. “Actually, I only reserved it. I haven’t actually paid for it nor have I picked it up yet. It isn’t too late to change my mind.” Lysandros says. “Wait, do you ACTUALLY want to go?” Clara asks. “Why not? Like Ciara said, I’m gonna have to try and be civil with your family eventually.” Lysandros says. Lysandros turns towards Ciara. “I’d be happy to accept your invitation.” Lysandros tells her. “Great, I’ll see the two of you tomorrow, then!” Ciara says. “We’re looking forward to it.” Clara says. “Goodnight, guys.” Ciara says. “Goodnight.” Lysandros says. Ciara smiles at them, and then walks out. Clara turns towards Lysandros. “Why is she being so nice to you?” Clara asks. “She claims she wants a truce, for Rebecca’s sake.” Lysandros says. “But you don’t believe her.” Clara notes. “Ciara has plenty of reason to dislike me, which is why I find her sudden eagerness to get to know me to be a tad strange. My guess is that she is working some kind of mission for the WPA that involves me.” Lysandros says. “Why would the WPA be after you?” Clara asks. “If its for a recent crime, I can assure you, I didn’t have anything to do with it. I told you that I’m on the straight and narrow, and I am.” Lysandros says. “Do you think they are after you for something you did in your past?” Clara asks. “Its a possibility.” Lysandros says. “Should I be worried?” Clara asks. “Not at all. I’m not gonna let anyone try and take the life we have built away from us, you don’t have to worry about that.” Lysandros says. “Then, how come you are letting Ciara get so close to you if you think she is working some sort of an angle?” Clara asks. “Ciara has her strategy, I have mine. Mine is to let Ciara think she is manipulating me, so that eventually, she’ll show her hand and I can find out what she knows.” Lysandros says. “You’re sure that will work?” Clara asks. “Pretty sure. Like I told you before, you don’t have to worry. Ciara isn’t a threat to our relationship, nor will she be. I am going to make sure of that.” Lysandros assures Clara. Lysandros then hugs Clara.

BRADY'S OFFICE
*”First of all, let me just tell you that I’m sorry for your loss. I cant imagine what it would be like to lose one parent, let alone two. That must be very painful for you.” Brady says. “It is, and thank you for your condolences, I appreciate them.” Dawn says. “So, tell me about their death, starting with how they died.” Brady says. “It was a plane crash. My parents were going off on a vacation, when some kind of “technical error” occurred on the plane, and it crashed in a desert. There were no survivors.” Dawn says. “A technical error doesn’t sound too malicious to me. What did the cops have to say about the crash?” Brady asks. “They said that it was just a freak accident, but I’m not buying it.” Dawn says. “Why not?” Brady asks. “Full disclosure, my Dad was a field agent for the WPA. He spent most of his time away in foreign countries, chasing after terrorists and drug lords. So, he probably has a huge list of enemies.” Dawn notes. “My sister is a WPA agent, so I get that. Do you think someone messed with the plane to go after your father?” Brady asks. “I’d be willing to bet my life on it. A few weeks prior to my parent’s death, my Dad was receiving threatening notes in the mail. They would threaten him, his family...” Dawn says. “Do you still got the notes?” Brady asks. “No, I threw them out. They were just a bad reminder of what had happened.” Dawn says. “They could also be evidence in a murder case.” Brady says. “I was grieving, I wasn’t thinking straight.” Dawn tells him. “Okay, I can understand that. Grief does some pretty crazy things to your mind. I’m with you, though, that the notes your Dad was receiving are suspiciously timed. Right before the plane crash? That doesn’t sit well with me.” Brady says. “Exactly! What are the odds that my parent’s plane would mysteriously crash, right after receiving some threatening notes!” Dawn says. “Right, right. So, before we go any further, you’ve been to my website, you know how much I charge, right?” Brady asks. “Yes, and although I’m a little short on cash, I should still be able to pay for your services.” Dawn says. “Alright, great. In that case, I’ll start looking into things right after Thanksgiving is over.” Brady says. “Thank you, Mr Goo, I appreciate it.” Dawn says. “Its not any trouble.” Brady says. “Well, I should probably go home. Its getting late.” Dawn says. “Dawn, hang on a second.” Brady says. “Yes?” Dawn asks. “You said you’re new to town, right?” Brady asks. “Yeah, that’s right.” Dawn says. “What were your Thanksgiving plans for tomorrow?” Brady asks. “Oh, I was just going to stay home for the day. Why do you ask?” Dawn asks. “Well, I was just thinking that maybe you could come to my family’s thanksgiving. I could understand if you didn’t want to, since you don’t know anyone there, but, I just think it would be a nice way to meet people, since you’re new. It also gives you something to do for the holiday.” Brady says. “Are you sure your family wouldn’t mind?” Dawn asks. “Are you kidding? My family is filled with some of the most chill people on the planet. They aren’t gonna care if an extra person shows up for Thanksgiving dinner.” Brady says. “Thank you for the offer. I’d be happy to come by.” Dawn says. “Great. I’ll text you the address.” Brady says. “Okay, thank you. I’ll see you tomorrow, then.” Dawn says. “Bye, Dawn.” Brady says. Dawn waves at him, before walking out. Once Dawn is gone, Brady opens his laptop again, and stares at the screensaver of him and Kristina. “I wish you were here with me...this Thanksgiving is gonna be extra hard without you being here, Kris.” Brady says, while gazing at the photo.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, KRISTINA'S ROOM
*Kristina helps the patient back up onto the bed. “Are you alright?” Kristina asks. “I’m fine. Just a little bruised.” The patient says. “Just so you know, the same thing almost happened to me when I first got out of bed. I had to use the edge of my bed to help me stand up. The only reason you are having trouble walking is because its been so long since you did it.” Kristina says. “Yeah...it just dawned on me that I literally don’t remember the last time I stood up. As far back as my memory goes, I’ve never once stood up.” The patient says. Kristina sighs. “Having amnesia is hard, I know.” Kristina says. “Do you?” The patient asks. “Yeah, I do. As crazy as it sounds, I went through the same thing you are going through, years ago. I woke up in some clinic, with no memory of the life I had before. It took me a while before I found out who I really was.” Kristina says. “How did you find out the truth?” The patient asks. “I had a friend help me get to the bottom of things.” Kristina says. “I don’t have that.” The patient says. “That’s not true. Once we get out of here, I promise that I am going to help you find out who you really are. Whether you are Dylan Stanpatos back from the dead, or someone else completely, we are going to find out, mark my words.” Kristina says. “You don’t need to keep putting your neck out for me.” The patient says. “Your right, I don’t have to, but...I want to. I get what you are going through, waking up in a strange place, having no idea where you are, and not having anyone to tell you. Its pretty scary.” Kristina says. “Its...something.” The patient says. “Exactly, so please, let me help you. Come back with me to Fantastic when we get out of here, and we will find out who you are.” Kristina says. “Thank you.” The patient says. “Don’t mention it. Anyway, if we are going to get out of here, then we are going to have to make sure you can stand on your own two feet.” Kristina says. “What did you have in mind?” The patient asks. “Stand up, grab onto my shoulder, and use me to help balance you. You’re not gonna knock me over, I promise.” Kristina says. The patient hesitantly stands up, and swiftly grabs onto Kristina. “I’ve got you, don’t worry. Now, lets take it one step at a time.” Kristina says. “Okay...” The patient says. He begins to walk across the room, with Kristina helping balance him. “Just take it one step at a time. No need to rush. Let the strength come back to your legs.” Kristina says. She continues to guide him around the room. “How are you doing?” Kristina asks. “I’m fine. I think I can let go now.” The patient says. “Are you sure?” Kristina asks. “Yeah.” He responds. “Okay, be careful.” Kristina says. The patient lets go of Kristina, and begins to cautiously walk on his own. “See? Walking is just like riding a bike, only easier.” Kristina says. “Its getting late. Let me walk you back to your room.” The patient says. “I know you are happy to be up and about after being stuck in that bed for months, but are you sure you should be overdoing it?” Kristina asks. “I’ll be fine. Besides, if we are going to escape, then I am gonna need to get a good picture of the lay out of the building.” The patient says. “So, we aren’t escaping tonight?” Kristina asks. “It wouldn’t be a good idea.” The patient says. “Okay, what about the handcuffs? When the orderlies come in to check on you, they are gonna see that you aren’t chained to the bed.” Kristina notes. “No they won’t. I should be able to close the handcuffs enough on my wrists to not actually lock them, just make it look like they are locked.” The patient says. “And, if you accidentally lock them? What then?” Kristina asks. “I won’t.” The patient assures her. “Okay. Well, in that case, I would be honored to let you walk me back to my room.” Kristina says. “After you.” The patient tells her. “Thank you.” Kristina says, before exiting the room, with the patient close behind.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, ANDROPOV'S OFFICE
*Andropov is working on his computer, when his phone starts to ring. Andropov checks the Caller ID, and sees that it is a blocked number. Andropov then answers the call. “This is Ilya Andropov.” Andropov says. “I’m calling regarding the patient.” The mystery caller says. “Ah yes, of course. You’ll be happy to know that he hasn’t been too much trouble. He is still chained to the bed, unable to leave. But, I would feel better if he were to finally be moved. Dare I hope you are calling regarding his transfer?” Andropov asks. “I’m sending someone to the clinic to retrieve him tomorrow. But before I have him moved, I need you to perform the procedure we discussed.” The mystery caller says. “Of course. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, but I am sure I will still be able to find time to perform the surgery.” Andropov says. “Be sure that you do. Its time for me to make full use of the patient’s capabilities, and in order to do that, you still need to perform this final surgery.” The caller says. “Consider it done. By the end of tomorrow, my most prioritized patient will be ALL yours.” Andropov says!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum