QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#583 QG 11-20-17

Go down

#583 QG 11-20-17 Empty #583 QG 11-20-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:19 pm

COLOSSAL HEIGHTS, VISITING ROOM
*”So, how’s it going, Janice? What have you been up to?” Josephine Dog asks. “I should be asking you that!” Janice notes. “Why?” Josephine Dog asks. “The plan, remember? How is it going?” Janice asks. “Oh, you mean the plan where I break your precious Donny’s heart while pretending to be his ex girlfriend Josephine? Its going great.” Josephine Dog says. “Have you told off Donny yet?” Janice asks. “No, not yet. If I just came out and told the dude that I cant stand him and I want him out of my life, that might come on just a LITTLE too strong.” Josephine Dog says. “You took over that miserable bitch’s life over a month ago! How long does it take to get to that point?” Janice asks. “Hey, don’t get snappy with me! You know, this job you put me up to is a lot harder than it looks! You didn’t even give me any pointers on Josephine Acerbi’s life, I had to do my own research!” Josephine Dog notes. “I’m locked up in the loony bin, hon, it isn’t easy for me to pass along information! Besides, I thought you said you knew Josephine back in the day?” Janice asks. “Well, I did! Not well, and a lot of time has passed since then! Last I heard the name Josephine Acerbi, was when she was roadkill on the side of the street.” Josephine Dog says. “If only she stayed that way. But NOOOOOO! She had to rise from the grave like some kind of zombie, just so that she could be a dark cloud over my Donny’s life!” Janice says. “Yup, I’m sure that’s EXACTLY why she rose from the dead. To ruin the life of some dude she didn’t even know when she came back. See? I HAVE done my research. Josephine came back from the dead in the year 2014, but she didn’t meet ole Donny until 2015!” Josephine Dog says. “The year my son’s life was shot to hell. She ruined him, you know! Donny use to know that he could rely on his ma for anything, but after meeting that horrible woman, he turned on me like I was yesterday’s garbage!” Janice says. “You sure that had nothin to do with you kinda trying to bump off his wife?” Josephine Dog asks. “Josephine Acerbi kinda DID bump off his wife, but he doesn’t seem to care! I was there when she shot that poor woman! Sure, she tried to justify it that she was aiming for me, but I know better! She wanted Alexa out of the way so that she could have Donny ALL to herself! But who does he hate? His mother! The woman who gave him life, who raised him, who loved him...” Janice says. “Who set him up for his wife’s “murder.” Josephine Dog adds on. “Oh for god’s sake! I never wanted Donny to get blamed for stabbing that woman! What part of that don’t people get? At least I didn’t actually kill her, unlike trigger happy Josefiend!” Janice says. “Hey, careful there! That’s kinda an insult to me, too, you know!” Josephine Dog says. “Whatever...anyway, the only reason I called you here was because I wanted a progress report.” Janice says. “Speaking of that, I want a progress report of my own. Where’s the cash?” Josephine Dog asks. “Pardon?” Janice asks. “You know what I’m talking about! We both know the only reason I agreed to this switcheroo is for the money, honey! So cough up the dough!” Josephine Dog tells her!

STANPATOS MANSION
*Andre stands in disbelief at the sight of Gretta. “Do you need me to help pick your jaw up off of the floor?” Gretta asks. “How is this possible?” Andre asks. “You seem surprised to see me.” Gretta notes. “That’s one word for it, I suppose. How is it that you are out of prison?” Andre asks. “I bet you weren’t expecting to ever see me again, were you? You thought that by giving me the false sense of hope that you would help get me out, that I would leave you alone, and that eventually, I would just fade away. I will admit, that probably would have happened.” Gretta says. “So how is it that you are out of jail? Did you escape?” Andre asks. Gretta laughs. “Why would I need to escape? In the eyes of the law, I am innocent.” Gretta says. “That’s interesting. As I recall, the police had a photo of you and Ricardo Wilson meeting with a drug dealer, as well as financial records showing you paying several different drug dealers. Not only that, but you were also arrested for the assault and the kidnapping of Josephine Acerbi.” Andre says. “All of that can be explained. You see, my lawyer did some digging, and she found that the photo and the financial records obtained from Mia Goo might not have been obtained legally. I remember prior to my arrest, I ran into Don and Josephine at the bank, and they were acting VERY strange. The reason for that is because Don posed as Steven Munro, Mia’s alias, in order to get into that safe deposit box, which contained the picture AND the financial records. So, since both the photo and the financial records were not obtained legally, they cant be used as evidence. As for the whole kidnapping debacle, that can be chalked up to a simple “he says, she says” case. Don and Josephine claim that I kidnapped Josephine, and pointed a gun at her heard. But, I say that that never happened.” Gretta says. “But Don is a cop, Josephine is a former cop! Their words should hold some weight!” Andre says. “The court disagrees. Josephine kept quiet about shooting Kadmos Masters for quite some time, before she confessed, and Don has already been proven to have illegally obtained evidence against me. Anyway, long story short, the DA had no choice but to drop the charges.” Gretta says. Andre smiles. “How thrilling for you. I am so very happy for you, Gretta.” Andre says. “Are you? Because I kind of got the impression that you intended to leave me in prison to rot, despite assuring me that you would help me.” Gretta says. “I suppose we’ll never know, now will we?” Andre asks. “No, we won’t. Anyway, you’ll be flattered to know that after getting out of prison, this was my first stop.” Gretta says. “Really? And why’s that?” Andre asks. “I wanted to come and see you! Why else? You and I have some unfinished business.” Gretta says. “I don’t recall leaving any loose ends where you were concerned.” Andre notes. “Clearly, you need to think harder, then. You helped me, Andre, and your role in my crimes was never actually exposed to the public.” Gretta notes. “And I am ever so grateful to you for keeping that secret.” Andre says. “Well my generosity has its limits.” Gretta says. “What is that supposed to mean?” Andre asks. “It means, that I can still expose your role in things.” Gretta tells him. “Well, yes, you could, but if you did that, wouldn’t you also be setting yourself up for a fall? Your home free, Gretta! If you go to the police and identify me as your accomplice, you would be identifying yourself as the perpetrator!” Andre notes. “Now who said anything about going to the police? That would be a waste of time! You might spend a quick night in lockup, but we both know that with your power and influence, you would be out in a day, and I would end up being the one paying the price. But, if I were to tell someone else about your role in certain crimes...” Gretta says. “Who?” Andre asks. “Oh, I don’t know. Maybe...Alexios?” Gretta says. “Alexios isn’t here.” Andre notes. “Oh, no worries! I’m sure I could leave a message with his secretary of at Alexios’ Creations! Telling him all about your dirty little secret. Think about this rationally, for a moment, Andre. You worked so very hard to prove to Alexios that you are a changed man. You rescued both he and Bethany from Brody McKay last year, getting yourself shot in the process. That was a lot of work to go through in order to redeem yourself in someone’s eyes. So, imagine if Alexios were to find out that his older brother was up to his old tricks. That wouldn’t be very good, now would it? Not only would Alexios disown you, but he might make a power play for Stanpatos Enterprises, as a way to take away your power! If you lost both your brother and your company, you would have nothing. Absolutely nothing.” Gretta says. Andre chuckles. “It would be very difficult for you to give Alexios this information if you were to just...disappear.” Andre notes. “You’re right, it would be. But you aren’t going to do a thing to me. I had Betty call Lucas to let him know that I was released, which means if I go missing, he will start to ask questions. In fact, I believe I remember him seeing us together one time. That little encounter could point him in your direction. Plus, it would be stupid of you to kill me, with Bethany right upstairs. That is her car out front, right?” Gretta asks. “Why don’t we just cut to the chase. You didn’t come here to dangle this secret right in front of me, you my dear want something.” Andre says. “You know me so well.” Gretta says. “What do you want from me, Gretta?” Andre asks. “I am in need of a place to live, and I thought to myself, the Stanpatos mansion has PLENTY of rooms! You should just ask Andre to move in with him!” Gretta says. “That’s all you want? A room in the mansion?” Andre asks. “That’s all. Oh, and there is something else that I want, its a tiny little thing.” Gretta says. Andre glares at Gretta. “What?” A frustrated Andre asks. “I am in need of a major change in my life, one that proves to benefit me, both financially and mentally, which is why you are going to make me Mrs Andre Stanpatos by becoming my husband.” Gretta reveals!

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, BRADY'S ROOM, BOSTON MA
*Maria shakes Brady’s hand. “Congratulations, Mr Goo, I am proud of the progress you’ve made, and I’m happy to see you going home.” Maria says. “Thanks, and thank you for the help. I really owe you.” Brady says. “All I did was give you a slight push onto the right path, you did the rest.” Maria says. Victor walks in. “So, are you ready to go home?” Victor asks. “I sure am.” Brady says. “Just curious, but where exactly is home?” Victor asks him. “Oh, well...I’ll be going to stay at the castle...for now. I’m just not ready to go back to the condo.” Brady says. “Which is perfectly understandable. You should take your time, and ONLY go back when you feel ready to.” Maria says. “I agree. No reason to rush.” Victor says. “Well, thank you both for the support.” Brady says. “You are very welcome, and I hope you are able to stay sober. I have the upmost confidence that you can.” Maria says. “Thanks, doc. I’ll see you around.” Brady says, before he and Victor walk out. Maria closes the door behind them, and sighs. “Now that Brady has been released from the clinic, I no longer have to worry about him running into his presumed dead wife.” Maria says to herself.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, THE PATIENT'S ROOM
*Kristina opens the door, and walks in. “What are you doing here?” The patient asks. “We need to talk.” Kristina says. “You’re lucky. The orderly just finished checking on me, and they won’t be back for another three hours. If he had caught you...” The patient begins to say. “He didn’t, and he won’t.” Kristina says. “If you keep sneaking in like this, its bound to happen eventually.” The patient says. “Okay, look Mr Personality, the reason I keep “sneaking in here” is because you are the only ally I have in this entire place, just like I’m the only ally YOU have. We are both being held against our will by these crazy people, which is why we need to stick together.” Kristina says. “I’m glad you are finally seeing this place for what it really is.” The patient says. “To be fair, I always knew there was something fishy about this clinic. I just didn’t know that they were in the business of robbing graves and reanimating dead corpses.” Kristina says. “Do you think that’s what they did to me?” The patient asks. “I know they did it to me, and if you are actually Dylan Stanpatos, that means they did it to you, too.” Kristina says. “We don’t know for sure who I am.” The patient notes. “Yeah, but I know for sure who you look like. Look, lets not focus on any of that right now. Lets just focus on what we are going to do now.” Kristina says. “Did you have something in mind?” The patient asks. “I do. Its time we blow this taco stand and go home.” Kristina says!

DINING ROOM, STANPATOS ISLE
*Bob, Brody, and the guards stand off to the side, as Vivian reveals herself to Andy, Rebecca, Alexios, and Serena. “Well this is a shock, said no one ever.” Alexios says. “I swear I’ve seen that woman on TV before. Once Upon a Time, or something.” Serena says. “Aren’t you all just so thrilled to see me?” Vivian asks. “Not particularly.” Rebecca says. “Hello Rebecca, you haven’t changed a bit. Well, you ALMOST haven’t changed a bit. I hear that you are now with child. Congratulations!” Vivian says. “A child that you were planning on kidnapping.” Rebecca notes. “To be fair, I was under the impression that the child belonged to Alexios. Although, I understand that there was some confusion regarding the baby’s paternity. There were two candidates for who the father was, and it turned out to be neither.” Vivian says. “What do you want from us, Vivian?” Alexios asks. “Quite honestly? Nothing. You four were the ones who began investigating my activity, thus forcing me to take action! If you had just stayed in Fantastic, we wouldn’t be here right now.” Vivian says. “You expect me to believe that you wouldn’t have come back to Fantastic at some point? I pushed you out of a window! You and I both know that you are craving revenge.” Alexios notes. “You’re right, you did push me out of a window, and it is because of you that I nearly died.” Vivian says. “Oh boy, here comes the sob story.” Alexios says. “Before I go into the gory details of my survival, how about some dinner? I can imagine that the four of you are probably starving right about now, having been sealed inside of those bedrooms for hours. I had the chef bake a delicious salmon, marinated in a special sauce. Not to worry, I didn’t poison it. To prove that to you, I will be joining you for dinner.” Vivian says. “What if we don’t want to eat your salmon?” Andy asks. “That would be incredibly unfortunate...you see, if you refuse to eat the salmon, I have to kill you, and if I do that, I would probably lose my appetite.” Vivian says. “Nice to know you are just as crazy as ever.” Alexios says. “That has to have been the nicest thing that has come out of your mouth all day, all week, even!” Vivian says. “And how would you know that?” Alexios asks. “I’ve had the four of you under constant surveillance since your unfortunate arrival in Italy. I even saw you accuse our poor brother Franco of being in cahoots with Brody. Now, I hate Franco just as much as I hate the rest of you degenerates, but, he didn’t deserve to be called a kidnapper for a crime he didn’t even commit. I certainly hope that you plan on apologizing to him.” Vivian says. “Does that mean you plan on letting us live?” Andy asks. “Oh darn, you’re right. You apologizing to Franco would conflict with what I have planned. Although, technically speaking, I suppose Rebecca could apologize to him, since she will walk away from this alive, courtesy of her delightful stepfather.” Vivian says. “Thank you, ma’am.” Bob says. “That “delightful stepfather” of mine is a child abuser and a monster, but, you probably don’t care about any of that.” Rebecca says. “Don’t pester me with your tedious personal problems. I really don’t care.” Vivian says. “Sorry, my mistake for thinking that you might actually have a heart. I should’ve known better, considering you left our father to die.” Rebecca says. “Did that upset you? That’s funny, because from what I can recall, you rarely visited Michael while he was alive. Its almost as if you hated him as much as I did!” Vivian says. “I did hate Michael, but not enough to leave him dying, after robbing him of everything he held dear! I can hardly imagine what was going through that poor man’s head when he took his final breath. You’re pure evil.” Rebecca growls. “Yes, I am, which is precisely why you should be very careful about what you say to me. Anyway, now that you have unleashed your bottled up anger, how about that salmon? Brody, will you be a dear and check with the chef to make sure dinner is ready?” Vivian asks. “I’m right on it.” Brody says, before exiting the room. Vivian then sits at the table, with the other four. “Don’t worry, once our dinner is served, I will answer all of your burning questions. After all, it is the least I can do, considering the bleak fate that awaits each of you.” Vivian says!

COLOSSAL HEIGHTS, VISITING ROOM
*”I’m not paying you squat till I get my moneys worth!” Janice says. “Your moneys worth? Isn’t leaving my old life behind so that I could take over Josephine’s life enough?” Josephine Dog asks. “Oh please, from what I’ve heard, your life isn’t something to write home about.” Janice notes. “At least I wasn’t pretending to be someone I’m not! Even worse, I’m not just pretending to be another person, I’m pretending to be someone BORING!” Josephine Dog says. “Cant argue, there. Look, don’t worry, once you break Donny’s heart, and make him see that there isn’t a future there for him and Josephine, I will pay you the money I promised.” Janice says. “And how do you plan on doing that, huh? Isn’t this place a supermax funny farm?” Josephine Dog asks. “I’m gonna pay you your cash the same way I contacted you in the first place! One of the guards in here is a friend, and he does favors for me, like making phone calls, accessing my bank account to make big payments...” Janice says. “Where did you even get all this money?” Josephine Dog asks. “I have powerful friends.” Janice notes. “Riiiight.” Josephine Dog says. “So, when can I expect to hear the good news that Josephine has made it clear to Donny that she doesn’t want anything to do with him?” Janice asks. “Like I said, Jan, this is gonna take some time. I cant just break Donny’s heart, he’ll know something is off, then he’ll start to ask questions.” Josephine Dog says. “I’m glad you are using your brain for once, but, you better put this plan into high gear! I want Donny away from that evil woman NOW!” Janice yells. “Well, with the real Josephine locked up, he kinda already is.” Josephine Dog says. “Well, I don’t want him with you, either!” Janice says. “What’s wrong with me? Sure, I might have the same face as that bore, but I wear it better! Besides, you don’t have to worry about me chasing after your kid, I don’t think he’s that much of a catch.” Josephine Dog says. “He is TOO a catch! Its just that most women aren’t worthy of him.” Janice says. “Sure Jan, WHATEVER you say.” Josephine Dog says. “I’ve had about enough of you for one day. Just go and do your job. I want Donny to forget all about Josephine Acerbi, do you understand?” Janice asks. “Yes ma’am, and forget he shall.” Josephine Dog says, before standing up. “Don’t disappoint me, Josephine Dog, you wouldn’t like me when I’ disappointed.” Janice says. “Honestly, Janice? I don’t like you in general, so I doubt much would change. But, I do like money, which is why I’m gonna do my best to live up to your expectations.” Josephine Dog says. “Good girl.” Janice says. “Don’t worry, by the time I’m through, your precious Donny will feel like hurling at the mere mention of Josephine’s name.” Josephine Dog assures Janice.

STANPATOS MANSION
*”What did you just say to me?!” A shocked Andre asks. “You heard me. You and I are going to get married. You know, I’ve kind of envisioned a thanksgiving wedding, what do you think?” Gretta asks. “I think you are out of your mind. Never in a million years would I marry you.” Andre says. “Oh come on, Andre! You could do a lot worse than me!” Gretta notes. “I have done worse than you, doesn’t mean I’m stupid enough to marry you.” Andre says. “If you don’t marry me, I tell Alexios all about the role you played in helping me.” Gretta threatens. “Why, Gretta? Why would you possibly want to marry me? You and I barely know each other, other than two previous alliances, so why would you all of a sudden want me to make you my wife?” Andre asks. “Because I am MADLY and HOPELESSLY in love with you...or, at least that is the story we’ll be telling everyone else. But really, Andre, you cant figure it out? You are the CEO of a powerful corporation, you are the head of a wealthy and feared family! The prestige that comes with being a member of the Stanpatos family isn’t something that I am interested in passing up!” Gretta says. “So then marry Alexios, or Franco!” Andre says. “I don’t have dirt on Alexios or Franco like I do on you. You are at my mercy, Andre.” Gretta says. Andre chuckles. “You are forgetting one tiny little thing.” Andre says. “And what’s that?” Gretta asks. “You don’t have any proof.” Andre sneers. “Oh my god, you’re right! How could I make such a huge oversight? Oh wait...that’s right, I DO have proof! A voice recording, from the meeting we had at The Ancient Jewel, when you gave me that needle to sedate Josephine. That is all of the ammunition I need to make you do WHATEVER I ask.” Gretta says. “How do I know you aren’t lying?” Andre asks. “I thought you might ask that.” Gretta says. Gretta pulls out her phone. “Hang on just a moment...” Gretta says, as she plays with her phone. “Ah! Here it is! Take a look.” Gretta says, as she shows Andre her phone, which has an audio file titled ‘Andre Blackmail’. Andre rips the phone out of Gretta’s hand, and deletes the audio file. “Oops.” Andre says. “Oh Andre, if we are going to be husband and wife, you really should get to know me better. If you knew me at all, you would’ve known that I would never just have ONE copy. This isn’t my first time blackmailing someone, you know. I have a copy of that recording uploaded to the cloud, and I also gave a copy to my lawyer, you know, if I were to mysteriously leave town without saying goodbye to anyone.” Gretta says. “You’re screwing with the wrong man, Gretta dear.” Andre says. “Is that a yes to my marriage proposal?” Gretta asks. “Oh DAMN YOU!” Andre yells. Gretta smiles. “I’ll take that as a yes. As for me moving in, my luggage is in my car. I’m assuming the butler will go retrieve it. By the way, you don’t need to worry about me sleeping in the same room as you. I’m not that determined to play the role of your loving wife.” Gretta says. “Get out of my bloody sight.” Andre says. “I suggest you get an attitude adjustment. After all, we are going to be living together, as well as marrying each other. We need to at least learn to TRY and tolerate one another. Anyway, I should leave you alone, you need to go shopping for some wedding bands. I’ll see you soon, fiance.” Gretta says, before walking out. Andre picks up his newspaper, crumples it into a ball, and then tosses it across the room in frustration.

AIRPLANE
*Victor and Brady are sitting next to each other on the plane. “So, what are your plans once you get back to Fantastic?” Victor asks. “I’m heading right back to work.” Brady says. “Already?” Victor asks. “The work of a PI is never done. I have a new client who needs my help, she didn’t really give me any specifics. Her name is Dawn Smith.” Brady says. “Never heard of her.” Victor notes. “I’m not surprised. Dawn told me that she is new to town.” Brady says. “So, what does she need your help with? Cheating spouse? Stolen money?” Victor asks. “She didn’t tell me. All I know is that its an important case to her.” Brady says. “Sounds big. In any case, I’m happy to see that you are back to functioning on your own.” Victor says. “Yeah, me too. Its gonna be strange, going back to town and not being reliant on alcohol, like I’ve been for the past four months.” Brady says. “You are going to do fine. Just remember that if you ever feel down and out, you have your family to support you. You don’t need to turn to alcohol.” Victor reminds him. “I know, I just wish I remembered that when Kristina died.” Brady says. “I understand why you didn’t. I was so horrible to Kristina while she was alive, you thought that you couldn’t turn to me because of how I felt towards her. I understand that, and I want you to know that if I could talk to Kristina one more time, I would tell her how sorry I was for treating her like dirt. I didn’t realize how good she was for you until just recently, but that girl brought out a part of you that I didn’t know was still there, and I am grateful to her for that.” Victor says. “She did, and the best way to honor Kristina is to try and stay on the straight and narrow. No more screw ups.” Brady says. “If Kristina were here right now, that would be music to her ears.” Victor says. “She’s here, Dad. She’s in my heart, and she always will be.” Brady says.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, THE PATIENT'S ROOM
*”You want us to try and escape?” The patient asks. “Well, yeah. I don’t think they plan on letting us go anytime soon, which is why we need to take matters into our own hands and bust out of this god forsaken clinic.” Kristina says. “You’re forgetting one important thing.” The patient says. “What?” Kristina asks. “I’m handcuffed to the bed, I’m not going anywhere.” The patient says. “You will be if I can find something to pick the lock with.” Kristina says. “You know how to do that?” The patient asks. “My husband is a PI, he’s taught me a lot of cool stuff, including picking handcuff locks in case I ever find myself in a jam.” Kristina says. “What do you think you’ll need to do it?” The patient asks. “A paperclip would be ideal. Have you seen one around here?” Kristina asks. “No. The orderlies and doctors wouldn’t leave something like that around me.” The patient says. “I wonder why they are so afraid of you...” Kristina says. “I told you, I have no idea.” The patient says. “Hm. Well, in any case, I should probably go find that paperclip. I’ll be back soon.” Kristina says. Kristina goes to walk out. “Wait.” The patient says. Kristina turns around. “Yeah?” Kristina asks. “What’s your name?” The patient asks. “Kristina.” Kristina tells him. “Thank you, Kristina. I owe you.” The patient says. “I plan on collecting on that favor when we break out of here. You look like you might be able to hold your own in hand to hand combat, and I doubt Andropov and his goons are going to make escaping easy.” Kristina says. “We’ll see.” The patient says. “Hey, we are going to get out of here. And, if you have a family out there, I promise, we are going to get you home to them, just like I’m gonna go home to Brady.” Kristina says. “Lets hope so.” The patient says. “I’ll be right back.” Kristina says, before walking out.

DINING ROOM, STANPATOS ISLE
*Andy, Rebecca, Alexios, Serena, and Vivian are all sitting at the dining room table, as Bob, Brody, and the four guards look on. “What’s the matter? The four of you have barely touched your salmon.” Vivian notes. “I’m still waiting on those answers you promised us.” Alexios says. “Oh, I almost forgot! Thank you so much for reminding me, Alexios. Now is the perfect time to provide all of you with the answers you desire, so, ask away.” Vivian says. “How did you survive the fall at the castle? You went flying through a glass window, I watched you fall into the river below.” Alexios says. “Yes, you watched and you did nothing.” Vivian says. “What did you expect him to do? Put on his cape and fly down there to save you before you hit the water?” Andy asks. “I expected him to not shove me out of a window in the first place.” Vivian notes. “You pulled a gun on me, Vivian, I was defending myself. I didn’t mean to push you out the window, it just happened.” Alexios says. “You know, I was very lucky that the fall didn’t kill me, at least, that is what my doctor told me.” Vivian says. “Your doctor?” Rebecca asks. “Yes, a charming Russian by the name of Ilya Andropov.” Vivian says. “I’m familiar with Doctor Andropov. How did you meet up with him?” Andy asks. “I didn’t at first. When I fell out the window, I washed up on shore nearby, and I was brought to a nearby hospital, where I fell into a coma. Doctor Andropov somehow heard of my predicament, and he flew to Italy to come and help.” Vivian says. “From what I’ve heard about Andropov, he doesn’t strike me as the type who just helps someone.” Rebecca says. “Its true, Ilya wasn’t there to help me for the sake of saving someone’s life. He was there because he had concocted some kind of new drug that he was eager to test out, and he saw me as the perfect candidate. So, Ilya sneaked into my hospital room, injected me with his mystery drug, and voila, I woke up!” Vivian says. “So, you are telling us that this Andropov guy gave you a drug that brought you out of a coma?” Serena asks. “Its not out of the realm of possibilities. A few years ago, my uncle Victor was shot by Liam Murphy, not long after Liam supposedly killed Bob here, and Victor fell into a coma. The doctors said he was never going to wake up, but, after Acerbi was arrested for her crimes, she revealed that she had a drug that could bring Victor out of his coma. Besides the fact that its been done before, Ilya Andropov has been known to pull off the impossible.” Andy says. “I heard that you are living proof of that. You were diagnosed with some sort of terminal poison, and Ilya cured you.” Vivian says. “The only reason Andropov cured me was because I forced him to. Andropov only intended on curing Joe Fish, and leaving me to die.” Andy says. “Well, it would appear that things worked out for the best where you are concerned. You are alive, Joe Fish is dead, and all is right in the world.” Vivian says. “I have some questions of my own.” Rebecca says. Vivian sighs. “Of course you do. What do you wish to ask me, dear sister?” Vivian asks. “Why did you orchestrate Silvia’s kidnapping, and what was your endgame?” Rebecca asks. “Well, why I orchestrated Silvia’s kidnapping should be pretty obvious. I did it for revenge on Alexios, for nearly killing me a year prior. I knew that Alexios was close to that Silvia woman, and I also knew that before finding out that the baby she was carrying was yours, that he intended on raising that baby as if she was his own, despite knowing that she wasn’t. So, I hired Brody to hold Silvia until she gave birth to her, or, rather YOUR child.” Vivian says. “Okay, so Silvia gives birth to the baby while being held prisoner by Brody...then what?” Rebecca asks. Brody was to deliver the baby to this island, where I would raise her as my very own child.” Vivian says. “And, what happens to Silvia after all of this?” Alexios asks. “I was going to have her killed. After all, once the baby was born, not only would she be of no use to me, but she would be a liability considering she saw Brody’s face, and I couldn’t risk her jeopardizing my plan. Unfortunately, it never got that far because Brody screwed up by trusting his disloyal mother.” Vivian says. “I didn’t know she would expose me!” Brody protests. “Of course not, because that would require some brains on your part, which we all know you lack.” Vivian says. “So this was all about revenge on Alexios.” Rebecca says. “That’s right. I’m sorry your daughter nearly got caught in the crossfire, but, you know what they say about collateral damage.” Vivian says. “Wow, just wow...you really are insane.” Rebecca says. Vivian laughs. “HOW is it insane to want revenge on the man who shoved you out of a window and nearly killed you?” Vivian asks. “You pulled a gun on me!” Alexios yells. “You were trespassing on my property and refusing to leave, I was well within my legal right to shoot you.” Vivian says. “You know, I find it interesting how every horrible thing you have done, you justify by using the excuse that our father abandoned you when you were younger, leaving you to a horrible life, yet you act JUST like him! No, you are worse! Because at least Michael never tried to kill his own family! You left an old man in a wheelchair to die while he was suffering from a heart attack, right after promising to help him if he signed over everything he owned to you! I might not have been a fan of the way Michael conducted his life, but it pains me to imagine what was going through his head in his final moments, knowing that not only was his legacy stolen from him by his own daughter, but also that he would NEVER see his family again because that same daughter left him to DIE! How do you even sleep at night?” Rebecca asks. “I sleep just fine, thank you for your touching concern.” Vivian says. “Don’t bother trying to make her feel bad, Rebecca, this woman doesn’t feel emotions like us humans.” Alexios says. “And why is that, do you suppose? People aren’t born like this, Alexios. Their surroundings and their hardships are what form the person they are. For me, I was completely abandoned by my father at a young age, and left for dead. My mother and I barely had money for food, and we were living in our car. That never would have happened if I hadn’t been abandoned by my father, someone who is supposed to take care of his family!” Vivian yells. “I get why you hate him, I would hate him too if I were you, but our father didn’t turn you into a cold hearted monster, that was you! Your own choices make you who you are, and you chose to take advantage of our father’s weak state to take everything he had, instead of taking the high road. And how do you explain coming after me? I didn’t do anything to you!” Alexios says. “Oh for god’s sake, I NEVER CAME AFTER YOU! I had absolutely ZERO interest in you and the rest of the family, you were the one who decided to take it upon yourself to avenge our miserable father by chasing me halfway across the world, hoping I would sign the company back over to you! You were the one who started this war, Alexios, and I am going to be the one to end it.” Vivian growls. “You think so?” Alexios asks. “Absolutely. Look around! You are at my mercy! There are armed guards in every direction! One wrong move and you and your little friends are dead! You are in my territory, now, brother, and here, I hold all of the power.” Vivian says. “Oh please, you think that’s power? Power comes hand in hand with character, and from where I’m sitting, you don’t have neither!” Alexios barks. “He is going to get himself killed...” Rebecca whispers to Andy. “I’ll take care of it.” Andy whispers back. Andy takes a bite of food, and then begins to choke! “Andy, are you alright?” A nervous Rebecca asks. “Ugh, must you REALLY do that at the dinner table? It really is quite gross. Someone help him out before I lose my appetite.” Vivian says. One of the guards walks over to Andy. “Hold still, I’m gonna try and help you out.” The guard says. Before the guard can do anything, Andy grabs his steak knife, and stabs the guard! The guard screams out in pain, and Rebecca grabs the guard’s gun from his holster. Rebecca kicks the guard onto the floor, out of the way, and quickly fires at the other three guards, who drop to the floor! Andy runs over to one of the dead guards, and grabs his gun. Rebecca points her gun at Vivian, as Brody pulls out his gun, and points it at Rebecca. “Drop the weapon!” Brody orders. “Shut up.” Rebecca tells him. “You don’t want to do this.” Vivian says. “You were going to kidnap my daughter, and try to raise her as your own. I absolutely want to do this.” Rebecca says. “Drop the gun or I will kill you!” Brody yells. “Don’t you hurt a hair on her head!” Bob tells Brody. Andy points the gun he stole at Brody. “Put the gun down!” Andy orders. “Andy is a good shot, I would do as he says.” Rebecca tells Brody. Brody reluctantly drops his gun on the ground, and kicks it over to Andy. “Bob, as the only member of my crew that is still armed, DO SOMETHING.” Vivian orders. “I’m not gonna kill my daughter.” Bob says. “Then kill Andy!” Vivian yells. Andy points his gun at Bob. “Go ahead. GO AHEAD! Give me a reason to shoot you!” Andy yells. “You haven’t won.” Vivian says. “Really? I beg to differ. The way I see it, you are going to spend the rest of your life in prison for everything you’ve done. Meanwhile, Alexios and I will live our lives happily ever after. It sure seems like we’ve won to me.” Rebecca says. “If you truly believe that, then you are even denser than I was led to believe.” Vivian says. “Do you have a phone on you? I think I should call my friends at the WPA and let them know that I have three dangerous criminals in my custody. That way, they can come here and pick the three of you up.” Rebecca says. “I’m not giving you anything.” Vivian tells her. Rebecca aims her gun at Vivian’s head. “For the last time...give me your phone.” Rebecca orders. A door opens, and several guards carrying machine guns enter the room. “Ah, the troops have arrived at last!” Vivian says. “There are more of them?” Serena asks. “You saw those men that Rebecca murdered, yes? Those are what I like to consider my lackeys. These men, however, are my most elite operatives, being able to handle automatic weapons, as well as snipers. In fact, I’d be willing to bet that they could probably kill ALL of you in the matter of seconds! So, Rebecca, unless you want to end up like dear old dad, a rotting corpse in the ground, I suggest you put your gun down, and return to your bedroom in shame.” Vivian says. “Just do it, Rebecca, you cant win this fight!” Serena says. “She’s right.” Andy says. After hesitating, Rebecca drops her gun on the floor, and kicks it back to Vivian’s operatives. “Your turn, Detective. Put your gun down, or your wife, as well as everyone else in this room, dies.” Vivian says. Andy drops his gun on the floor. “There.” Andy says. Vivian smiles, and stands up. “Well done. Now, if you don’t mind, please return our guests to their respective rooms.” Vivian says. “You aren’t gonna have us killed tonight?” Andy asks. “Preferably not. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I really don’t think bloodshed on a holiday is very attractive. So, I will let you live for a few more days. But, once Thanksgiving is over, I will allow Bob and Brody to do with you as they wish.” Vivian says. “You’re insane.” Alexios says. “And you are too predictable. Enjoy your last moments of life, savor them. Because in a few short days, life as the four of you know it will be over.” Vivian says. Andy, Rebecca, Alexios, and Serena stand up, and are escorted out of the room by the guards. Bob and Brody stay behind with Vivian. “I’m sorry for not being prepared when Rebecca pulled her gun.” Brody says. “Get out of my sight, I’m sick of looking at you. Both of you!” Vivian yells. “Yes ma’am.” Bob says, before he and Brody walk out. Once alone, Vivian flips the dining room table over, food and all, in anger. “I cannot BELIEVE I let those insignificant bugs get the best of me! No more...by the time this is all over, I will be the only one left standing, and the empire I have been denied my entire life will become mine. Once this is over, I will be the only Stanpatos left standing!” Vivian vows...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum