QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#577 QG 11-10-17

Go down

#577 QG 11-10-17 Empty #577 QG 11-10-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:13 pm

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, KRISTINA'S ROOM, BOSTON MA
*Kristina is lying in bed, when Maria comes in. “Good evening, Kristina, how are you feeling?” Maria asks. “Where’s my husband?” Kristina demands to know. “I’m sorry?” Maria asks. “Brady, where is he?” Kristina asks. “I have no idea.” Maria lies. “You said you were trying to get in touch with him. Did you ever do that?” Kristina asks. “I’m afraid not. Attempting to get in touch with your beloved husband has proven to be more difficult than I originally imagined.” Maria notes. “That isn’t like Brady. He’s a PI, he’s always by his phone.” Kristina says. “Apparently not always.” Maria says. “I still want to call him myself. If I leave him a voicemail, he’ll call back! Trust me!” Kristina says. “Like I’ve already told you, you are still recovering, you needn’t overdo it.” Maria says. “How is making a freaking phone call overdoing it?” An upset Kristina asks. “You are growing agitated. Maybe I should get something to calm you down.” Maria says. “Don’t you mean drug me up? No, I don’t think so! I don’t even want to be in this place, let alone let you people dope me up! Its not happening!” Kristina says. “Then you need to learn to relax! Getting worked up like this could prove to be disastrous for your recovery!” Maria notes. “I want my husband. Let me call Brady.” Kristina sternly says. “I cant do that.” Maria says. “Why? Why don’t you want me to call my husband, Doctor Murphy? What are you hiding?” Kristina asks.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, THE PATIENT'S ROOM
*The patient is staring up at the ceiling, being unable to do anything but. The door opens, and Andropov walks in. “Good evening! Its nice to see that you have given up the pretending to sleep act.” Andropov says. The patient avoids eye contact, showing his frustration. Andropov wheels in a cart of food. “I brought you dinner! An orderly will be in to feed you, shortly.” Andropov says. The patient continues to remain silent. Andropov sighs. “If you don’t mind, I’d like to make a confession. The reason I delivered your dinner in person tonight is because I want to give it to you as a peace treaty. Its clear that you aren’t very fond of me, I’m not quite sure, but, I would like to remedy that, nonetheless.” Andropov says. The patient ignores him. “Don’t you have anything to say at all?!” A frustrated Andropov asks. The patient turns his head towards Andropov, and looks him right in the eye. “Go away.” The patient coldly says. Andropov approaches the patient’s bed. “Your behavior angers me.” Andropov growls. The patient returns to ignoring him. “Surely you realize that I am the only reason that you are even alive! I brought you back from the brink of death, something that no other scientist on this planet would be able to accomplish! I can just as easily reverse that process if need be.” Andropov warns the patient. The patient turns towards Andropov. “Do it.” He dares!

FRANCO'S HOUSE, ITALY
*”Vivian Ridgeway Stanpatos, yup, I’m willing to bet that she’s the lady you are looking for.” Franco says. “Isn’t she...like, dead, or something?” Serena asks. “She fell out a window to her death.” Rebecca notes. “Yeah, but did she REALLY?” Franco asks. “I was THEIR, Franco. I saw her go through the window, and I saw her fall into the rough waters below. I remember it like it was yesterday!” Alexios says. Alexios flashes back.

Alexios and Vivian are struggling over the gun. "Be careful!" Silvia yells. They struggle for a few more moments, before Alexios shoves Vivian, and she goes flying through a window! Vivian can be heard screaming, as Alexios looks out the window she fell through...

*”I saw Vivian die, there is no way she could be behind this.” Alexios says. “Wow, that just goes to show that you really are the new guy in the family. Us Stanpatos, we don’t just die. Let me give you a few examples. I blew myself up when I planted a bomb in Club Aqua, there was even a body, but here I am, alive and well! Example number 2, Andre. How many times has the dude faked his death? A couple zillion? He even fell into a volcano one time and survived!” Franco says. “What?” Serena asks. “Long story.” Andy responds. “And its not just me and Andre! My father was shot in the back by Andre, and kicked into the Fantastic City River, but he turned up alive! Heck, even after his heart attack last year, he’s probably STILL alive! There’s Uncle Lawrence, too. He was shot by Andy’s wacko mommy, and the WPA confiscated his body after that clinic in Phoenix was raided, but he still popped up alive six months later. There was Kassie, too. She fell down a flight of stairs when she was a teenager and broke her neck, but she rose from the grave anyway! Come to think of it, Dylan was a pretty bad offender, too! He came back from the dead once or twice or twenty times. How much you want to bet he comes back again?” Franco asks. “Don’t mention my brother.” Rebecca warns. “He’s my brother, too. Arguably more than yours. I grew up with the guy.” Franco notes. “Yeah, but I think its safe to say that Dylan liked Rebecca more than you.” Andy says. “Yeah...Dylan and I never did get along that great. But, is it really THAT uncommon for brothers to have little squabbles?” Franco asks. “You tried to kill him when you planted that bomb at Club Aqua.” Andy notes. “Yeah, but it was only that one time. How many times did Andre try to kill him?” Franco asks. “We’re getting way too off topic, here.” Serena says. “For once, Serena and I agree! You people are way too easily distracted.” Franco notes. “This coming from the guy who went on some big long rant about which of our relatives came back from the dead, when all we wanted was for you to give us an explanation on Vivian’s supposed resurrection!” Alexios says. “What makes you think I have an explanation? Vivian just makes the most sense.” Franco says. “She’s dead, Franco!” Alexios yells. “If you actually believe that, then its no wonder Vivian managed to stay one step ahead of you for so many months.” Franco says. “Okay, Franco, why don’t you just answer this one simple question for us?” Rebecca asks. “I’ll try. What’s the question?” Franco asks. “Do you have any reason to believe that Vivian is alive? Because, you seem pretty confident in your statement that she was the one who hired Brody to kidnap Silvia.” Rebecca says. “For the record, I don’t know if Vivian was the one who kidnapped this Silvia person or not. I don’t know anything about that kidnapping, honestly.” Franco says. “But do you know something about Vivian?” Rebecca asks. Franco nods. “I do.” Franco admits.

OFFICE, ITALY
*In a mystery person’s office, a man opens the door. “Ma’am, a Mr. Brody McKay is here to see you.” The man says, with a thick Italian accent. “Show him in.” The mystery person says, clearly a woman. The man closes the door behind him, and a moment later, Brody enters the office. “My, my, aren’t you a sight for sore eyes.” Brody says. “Flattery isn’t going to get you anywhere with me, Brody, so don’t even try it.” The mystery woman says. “Someone seems a tad cranky. Did I strike a nerve?” Brody asks. “The last time we spoke, you told me that there were people here in Italy, asking questions about the Silvia Miller kidnapping.” The mystery woman notes. “Yes, quite a few people. Andy Goo, Rebecca Rogers, Alexios Stanpatos, and for some reason, Serena Masters tagged along, too, apparently. I’m not quite sure why.” Brody says. “I don’t care who tagged along or why. What I care about is making sure that those pests don’t discover the truth.” The mystery woman says. “Fortunately, it would appear they’ve been led down the wrong path. I have someone watching them, and apparently, those morons think that Franco Stanpatos was the one who orchestrated the kidnapping.” Brody says. “Finally, some good news.” The mystery woman says. “Indeed. However, lets be real here. The Franco lead is only a temporary solution. You and I both know that eventually, they are going to figure out that Franco wasn’t the one who hired me, and when they do, they are going to be back on the hunt.” Brody says. “Which is precisely why you are going to deal with them before it gets that serious.” The mystery woman says. “Me?” Brody asks. “That’s right. You started this problem when you failed to deliver that baby to me after kidnapping Silvia, which means you are going to be the one to put an end to this madness by eliminating the threat...permanently.” The mystery woman says!

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, KRISTINA'S ROOM
*”I’m not hiding anything.” Maria tells Kristina. “I don’t believe you. There’s a reason you won’t let me talk to Brady. I want to know what it is.” Kristina says. Maria sighs. “I really didn’t want to have to tell you this.” Maria says. “What?” Kristina asks. “Your husband...after your death, he started drinking heavily.” Maria confesses. “Wait, hang on...are you saying that Brady is an alcoholic now?” Kristina asks. “I’m afraid so.” Maria says. “No, no, I don’t believe it. Brady has drunk alcohol before, and he was perfectly fine! He didn’t become addicted to it!” Kristina points out. “Pain makes people do self destructive things.” Maria says. “But, why would he start to drink? You told me that Brady was the one who brought me to this clinic, so he must’ve known that I would come back to him.” Kristina notes. “Brady knew that we were going to try our best to revive you, but at the time, there were no guarantees. The formula that the doctor had used before wasn’t yet completed, and it needed more adjustments. So, we really weren’t certain that we would be able to revive you AT ALL, and we told your husband that. I imagine that the uncertainty about your future drove him to drink.” Maria says. “That’s awful...” Kristina says. “I agree. The most tragic part of it all is how unwilling he is to seek help. He doesn’t seem to know that he has a problem.” Maria says. “How do you know all of this?” Kristina asks. “I have a source that is close to Brady. I’m sorry, Kristina, I really didn’t want to have to tell you this.” Maria says. “I’m glad you did. I have to go back to Fantastic to see him.” Kristina says. “That isn’t an option.” Maria tells her. “My husband’s life is FALLING APART! I need to be there for him!” Kristina yells. “You aren’t fully recovered yet.” Maria says. “SCREW MY RECOVERY! I want to get out of here NOW!” Kristina yells. “Well you cant. I’m sorry.” Maria says. “I CANT?! That’s the best you can do?! I cant?! I don’t take orders from you, lady!” Kristina yells. “I really didn’t want to have to do this.” Maria says. “Do what? What are you talking about? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!” Kristina angrily asks. Maria walks over to the door, and opens it. An orderly walks in. “Miss Cat is acting way out of line. I feel that we have no choice but to sedate her.” Maria tells the orderly. “No, NO! You are NOT drugging me! Do you hear me?! You’re not going to lay a finger on me!” Kristina yells. “Do you need backup?” Maria asks the orderly. “No, I can handle her.” The orderly responds. “Don’t touch me.” Kristina warns. The orderly pulls out a syringe. “I’m sorry, but this is the way it has to be.” Maria says. The orderly grabs Kristina. “LET GO OF ME!” Kristina screams. The orderly then injects Kristina with the syringe. “LET...let….go of me.” Kristina says, as she calms down. “The drug is taking effect rather fast.” Maria notes. “One of Doctor Andropov’s specialties.” The orderly notes. The orderly picks Kristina up, and places her in the bed. Kristina passes out. “Do you want me to camp out outside her door for the night?” The orderly asks. “No. Even if Kristina were to leave her room, she wouldn’t be able to make it out of the clinic. I don’t think we have anything to worry about. Come on.” Maria says. Maria and the orderly exit the room, leaving Kristina unconscious…

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, THE PATIENT'S ROOM
*Andropov chuckles. “Your bravado is very convincing, I’ll give you that.” Andropov says. “You and I both know you’re not gonna kill me.” The patient says. “And how do “we” know that?” Andropov asks. “You need me.” The patient says. “Why would I need you?” Andropov asks. “I don’t know, but I do know you wouldn’t be keeping me here if you didn’t need me for something. Maybe your not the one calling the shots. Maybe someone else is behind this whole thing.” The patient says. Andropov smiles. “I’ll have an orderly feed you your dinner.” Andropov says, before exiting the room. In the hallway, Andropov closes the door behind him, when Maria walks up to him. “We have a problem.” Maria says. “What is it?” Andropov asks. “Kristina Cat. She is growing increasingly anxious. So much so that I needed to have an orderly sedate her.” Maria says. “Sedate her? What happened to convincing her that her husband brought her here?!” Andropov asks. “That charade was meant to only last so long! Kristina is beginning to grow suspicious, and it is only a matter of time before she deduces that her husband isn’t the one who brought her here.” Maria says. “It won’t matter. Even if Miss Cat realizes the truth, she would never be able to escape the clinic on her own.” Andropov notes. “Even if Kristina cant escape the clinic, it doesn’t mean she won’t cause problems! We already have to use all of our resources to contain your mystery patient in there, the last thing we need is another problematic patient!” Maria yells. “What do you propose we do, Doctor Murphy?” Andropov asks. “The person that brought Miss Cat here, when do they plan on coming to retrieve her?” Maria asks. “That is an excellent question, one which I do not have the answer for. I don’t think he has planned this out very well.” Andropov says. “So how the hell is that our problem? We should just let her go!” Maria says. “We cant do that. Not only would her presence here being revealed bring too much publicity to the clinic, but we are still being paid to keep her here.” Andropov says. “With all due respect, Doctor Andropov, I didn’t sign up for this! I thought I would be helping people, not holding them prisoner!” Maria notes. “Don’t worry, these circumstances are only temporary. Once our clients are ready to come and retrieve their patients, we can go about with our business.” Andropov says. “When will that be?” Maria asks. “I do not pay you to ask questions, Doctor Murphy, I pay you to work. Don’t concern yourself with the behind the scenes details. Just worry about keeping the patients healthy.” Andropov says, before walking away. Maria sighs.

FRANCO'S HOUSE
*”What kind of info could you possibly have about Vivian? I didn’t even know that the two of you knew each other.” Alexios says. “We didn’t. I’ve never met Vivian Stanpatos.” Franco notes. “But, you still have reason to believe that she is alive?” Rebecca asks. Franco nods. “Yeah, I’m not sure that I’m buying any of this.” Serena says. “I don’t care.” Franco says. “What do you know about Vivian? Try not to leave anything out.” Andy says. “Okay, lets see. For the past six months, I’ve been hearing rumblings.” Franco says. “What are you talking about?” Rebecca asks. “Every weekend, I go into town to buy groceries, right? Well, every once in a while, when I’m downtown, I’ll overhear things.” Franco says. “From who?” Andy asks. “Towns people. I have heard several people claim that they saw Vivian right here, in this town, after her supposed death.” Franco says. “Okay, but how would they even know what Vivian looks like?” Alexios asks. “More proof that you are the new kid in the family. Our family is sort of a big deal here in Italy, bro, they all know what we look like. They all fear us.” Franco says. “So, how did Vivian survive the fall into the river?” Rebecca asks. “I don’t know.” Franco says. “Of course you don’t, because its a lie!” Serena says. “I don’t know because I’ve only heard little gossip here and there! Even though people have seen Vivian, I doubt ANY of them know how she survived.” Franco says. “This all sounds a little too big foot for my taste.” Rebecca says. “Huh?” Franco asks. “One person claims to have seen big foot, then a bunch of other people claim to have seen him, too, hoping to cash in on that fame. Its possible that one person claimed that they saw Vivian alive, and then more people started to follow that example.” Rebecca says. “But why would they do that? They didn’t sell that info to some newspaper or anything, they were gossiping with their friends, with the cashiers at the grocery store! None of those people were trying to get famous from that info, and why would they want to? Would YOU want to be the one to expose to the world that Vivian didn’t actually die? Course not, because if you exposed her, she would come after you. Believe me, no one is stupid enough to try and profit off of seeing Vivian alive and well. The woman is crazy and she would probably kill them.” Franco says. “So, is this all you know about Vivian?” Rebecca asks. “Yes, I swear. I had nothing to do with the kidnapping of that Silvia woman, it was probably Vivian. Not only is she probably alive still, but she has every reason to want to go after Alexios.” Franco says. “I was just defending myself when I pushed her out that window.” Alexios notes. “Do you really think our psycho sister sees things that way? In her eyes, you tried to deliberately kill her.” Franco says. “Franco is right.” Andy says. “Aw, thanks Andy, I appreciate the support.” Franco says. “We should go back to the hotel. Its getting late.” Rebecca says. “Yeah, you do that. And, just so you know, I’m not gonna have you guys thrown in jail for breaking into my house.” Franco says. “Gee, thanks.” Serena says. “But, that’s only if you get out of here within the next two minutes.” Franco says. “We’re done here, anyway.” Rebecca says. “Good, and for what its worth, I do hope you find the person who kidnapped that woman.” Franco says. “Thank you.” Rebecca says. Alexios, Serena, Andy, and Rebecca all exit the house. Outside, the four of them are standing on Franco’s doorstep. “Well, I feel like a jerk. I thought for sure Franco did it, but...it looks like he could be innocent.” Alexios notes. “How could you not, given the things that psycho has done.” Serena says. “Do you all think that its possible Vivian was the one who orchestrated all of this?” Andy asks. “Its kind of out there, to put it lightly. Like I said, I saw Vivian crash through that window, I saw her fall into the water. The chances of her surviving that fall are slim to none.” Alexios says. “But there is a chance, and you know, Franco made an excellent point, when he mentioned all of the times members of our family have cheated death.” Rebecca notes. “So, that’s it, then? We are just gonna assume that Vivian is alive?” Alexios asks. “Its the best lead we have right now. Look, its getting late, we really should be getting back to the hotel. We can discuss our next move in the morning.” Rebecca says. Everyone leaves.

OFFICE
*”For the record, it wasn’t my fault that the plan was shot to hell! I certainly didn’t expect my own mother to turn on me and give my location to the cops, and I definitely didn’t count on Lysandros Masters showing up! I had never met the man before then, but from what I had heard, he was a dangerous criminal who had no regard for anyone but himself.” Brody says. “Clearly, you were wrong. Now its time for you to remedy the situation by neutralizing the enemy, or in this case, enemies.” The mystery woman says. “You really have no problem with me killing these people?” Brody asks. “Why would I?” The mystery woman asks. “Because two of these people are your siblings! They are your family!” Brody notes. The mystery woman stands up, and is revealed to be Vivian. “One of those people is your cousin, but I doubt you care much about killing him.” Vivian notes. “You’re right, I don’t.” Brody says. “So, then you can understand why Alexios and Rebecca’s lives mean absolutely nothing to me. Especially Alexios’. That bastard nearly killed me during our last encounter, which is why he deserves to pay.” Vivian says. “To be fair, you did pull a gun on him, from what I’ve heard.” Brody says. “Don’t believe everything you hear, Brody. I am a bit surprised to hear you defending Alexios, considering the fact that he left you to rot in jail after putting a hit out on you.” Vivian says. “I’m not defending him.” Brody says. “Then you should have no problem eliminating him, as well as the other three cockroaches that I really have no use for.” Vivian says. “What about Serena Masters?” Brody asks. “Is there any particular reason I should spare her life?” Vivian asks. “You don’t know her.” Brody notes. “She’s working with the enemy, that is enough to put her on my hit list.” Vivian says. Vivian’s demeanor changes, and she goes from being cold to smiling. “Brody, please be a dear and kill them for me. I’ll make sure you benefit from it, with another very large payment being made to your bank account.” Vivian says. “What about Andy and Rebecca’s child? Are you prepared to make her an orphan?” Brody asks. “She won’t be an orphan, she’ll have Auntie Viv.” Vivian says. “In that case, I’ll take care of them tomorrow morning.” Brody says. “Good, good. Oh, and Brody?” Vivian calls. “Yes?” Brody asks. “Try not to make a mess. I want this done as quickly and as clean as possible, and I don’t want this being traced back to either one of us.” Vivian says. “Consider it done.” Brody says, before walking out. Vivian falls back into her chair, with a smile on her face, and begins to cackle at the impending demise of her enemies...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum