QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#575 QG 11-8-17

Go down

#575 QG 11-8-17 Empty #575 QG 11-8-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:11 pm

CLUB AQUA
*Victor pushes Betty off of him. “Betty! What are you doing?” Victor asks. “What does it look like?!” Betty asks, as she pulls Victor into another kiss! Victor pushes Betty off of him once more. “Hang on, hang on! Have you completely lost your mind?” Victor asks. “Quite the contrary. I’m simply acting on hidden feelings that have come to the surface, most likely due to my large consumption of alcohol.” Betty says. “So you admit that you’re drunk?” Victor asks. “I am, but that has nothing to do with me kissing you. I have a confession to make. I’ve always been attracted to you, Victor. Since the moment I first laid eyes on you in that court room, I thought you were HOT. That bald head of yours, those glasses you wear when you are reading a document, your dry sense of humor. Everything about you drives me insane.” Betty confesses. “You cant be serious! For as long as I can remember, you’ve hated me!” Victor points out. “Only because we were usually on opposite sides of the same case! It was never anything personal! Truthfully, I’ve always secretly wished that you would retire. Not because you are a formidable opponent, but because it would make it so much easier for you and I to be together.” Betty says. “Oh my god, you’re serious!” Victor realizes. “More serious than I have ever been!” Betty says. “Okay. How about you and I discuss this when you are sober?” Victor asks. “I already told you, my consumption of alcohol has had no influence on my feelings for you! Those have always been there!” Betty says. “Sure they have.” Victor says.

*Lysandros and Clara are sitting at a table. “Are you bored yet?” Clara asks. “Bored? Why would I be bored? I’m sitting across from the most interesting person in the world.” Lysandros says. “So you don’t mind hanging out in a place like this?” Clara asks. “No, why would I?” Lysandros asks. “Well, its just that you are probably more use to frequenting five star restaurants, rather than clubs.” Clara notes. “That’s a more recent thing. Back when I was a globe trotting mercenary for hire, I use to frequent some of the biggest dumps known to man. Thankfully, I decided to higher my standards, in hang outs and in women.” Lysandros says. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Clara asks. “Nothing nefarious. It just means that you are probably the classiest woman I’ve ever dated, and I cant wait to be able to tell people that you’re my wife.” Lysandros says. Clara smiles.

*Zack is sitting across from Sabrina. “So, what do you do for a living, Sabrina?” Zack asks. “I’m an attorney.” Sabrina reveals. “Lawyer, huh? I’ve dealt with a few lawyers in the past, I hear that can be a pretty dirty business.” Zack says. “Oh, you don’t know the half of it. But, I can be very ruthless when necessary, so it isn’t a big deal for me. What about you? What do you do?” Sabrina asks. “I have my own business. Its boring, but, its also very, very rewarding.” Zack says. “What kind of business?” Sabrina asks. “Importing.” Zack says. “Importing what?” Sabrina asks. “All kinds of different goods. Like I said, its boring, but very profitable.” Zack notes. “How big is your business?” Sabrina asks. “Fairly small, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. The bigger the business, the bigger the hassle.” Zack says. “True. You know, if you are ever in need of legal expertise, don’t hesitate to call me. I’m always open for new clients.” Sabrina says. “I’ll keep that in mind. But, to be perfectly honest with you, my interest in you isn’t strictly business.” Zack says. “Really?” Sabrina asks. “What, did you think I sat down with you to talk about what I import? I came over here because when I first walked into this club, you were the only person I saw. The light radiating from you was so bright, I just completely blocked out any and all humans besides the two of us.” Zack says. “Smooth.” Sabrina notes. “I wasn’t trying to be, I’m just stating facts.” Zack notes. Sabrina blushes.

*Bethany is with Kaylie. “Wow, nice to know your dance moves haven’t grown rusty after all these years. You are just as good as you were when we were in high school.” Bethany notes. “Thanks, I’ve kept up with my practice. Do you want to dance?” Kaylie asks. “With...with you?” Bethany asks. “Uh, yeah, that’s why I asked. Relax, it’ll be completely innocent.” Kaylie encourages her. Bethany cautiously nods. “Okay.” Bethany says. Kaylie and Bethany make their way to the dance floor. “You should probably be the one to lead. I was never that great.” Bethany says. “I remember you doing fine.” Kaylie notes. “That’s because you were too kind to outright say that I sucked.” Bethany notes. Kaylie laughs, and the two begin to dance together. As they are dancing, Bethany and Kaylie lock eyes. Bethany gazes into Kaylie’s eyes, and is suddenly flooded by memories of the two of them, together. “Is everything alright?” Kaylie asks, noticing a change in Bethany’s demeanor. “Uh...” Bethany struggles to say. Before Bethany can say anything, Ciara walks up on stage. “Can I have your attention, everybody? As you’ll probably remember, we promised you some musical entertainment. That’s right, we have life performers backstage, ready to come out here and blow your mind, and you will NEVER guess who those life performers are. Now, give a round of applause to tonight’s entertainment, One Direction!” Ciara announces! People begin to clap, however, the clapping slows down when One Direction doesn’t come onto the stage. “Where are they?” Someone can be heard asking. “Uh, just a minute. I’m sure they are on there way to the stage now.” Ciara says. Almost as if on cue, loud crashes and banging can be heard coming from backstage, almost as if a struggle is taking place. “What the hell?” Ciara asks. “I’m afraid One Direction...will be unable to attend.” A familiar voice says. “Who’s there?” Ciara asks. The red curtain at the back of the stage lifts, revealing Acerbi, who is dressed as The Evil Queen from Snow White!

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, MYSTERY PATIENT'S ROOM, BOSTON MA
*Kristina is shocked to discover that the mystery patient has the face of Dylan Stanpatos. “I...I cant believe it. This...it has to be some kind of mistake. My eyes have to be playing tricks on me, or something.” Kristina says. Kristina closes her eyes, and then opens them a few moments later, seeing that the patient looks the same. “That’s really his face...but how? Did-did they bring Dylan back from the dead, too? What the hell is going on here?” Kristina wonders. The patient opens his eyes. “Oh, hi. I didn’t know you were awake.” Kristina says. “Hide.” The patient says. “Huh?” Kristina asks. “Someone is coming. Hide!” The patient demands. “Hide where?” Kristina asks. “There’s a closet over their.” The patient tells her, looking towards the other side of the room. Kristina runs over to the closet, and closes herself in. A moment later, the door to the room opens, and the infamous Doctor Ilya Andropov walks in!

SURVEILLANCE VAN, ITALY
*Andy, Rebecca, and Alexios are all sitting in the back of a van. “Serena, can you hear me?” Rebecca asks. “Loud and clear.” Serena can be heard saying. “Okay, good. That means the wire works. Before you do anything, let me just be clear on the rules. I will be listening in to every word that is said between you and Franco. If Franco says anything that implicates him in the kidnapping of Silvia Miller, I will come in there to and conclude the mission. Also, if we get the slightest impression that Franco is about to hurt you in anyway, we will come in to extract you, and take him down in the process. Are we clear?” Rebecca asks. “Crystal. Hopefully this won’t take long. The last thing I want is to pretend to like the creep who dumped me over a job.” Serena says. “Lets hope that you’ll get answers out of Franco sooner rather than later, then. Anyway, I’m going to be shutting off the mic on my end. Good luck.” Rebecca says. “Thanks.” Serena says. Rebecca turns the mic off. “I cant believe the two of you are letting Serena do this.” Alexios says. “Serena is a human being. Its not like we could’ve banned her from participating.” Andy says. “You could’ve told her no!” Alexios says. “Just as she could’ve gone behind our backs to try and get answers on her own, which could’ve been disastrous! Believe me, this is probably the preferable method.” Rebecca says. Alexios contemplates.

FRANCO'S HOUSE
*Serena is standing on Franco’s doorstep, and takes a deep breath. “Okay, here we go.” Serena says. Serena hesitantly rings the doorbell. After a moment, Franco opens the front door. “Serena.” A surprised Franco says. “Hey Franco, its been a while. Can I come in?” Serena asks. “That depends on what you want.” Franco says. “What do you think I want? I want you.” Serena says!

CLUB AQUA
*”What do you think you’re doing?” Ciara asks Acerbi. “You know, I have always believed that One Direction is just a tad...what’s the word...ah yes, overrated.” Acerbi says. “What the hell did you do to them you lunatic?” Ciara asks. “They were tired, so I sang them a lullaby.” Acerbi says. “Can someone go backstage and check on them?” Ciara asks. “Silly girl, as if I would hide them out in the open. It will take time before any of your friends will be able to locate them.” Acerbi says. “I don’t get it, what are you planning?” Ciara asks. “Isn’t it obvious? I am the entertainment for the evening!” Acerbi says. “No, that was supposed to be One Direction!” Ciara says. “True, but they weren’t feeling very well, so they told me to take their place.” Acerbi says. “You said that they were taking a nap.” Ciara notes. “Yes. People do that when they are feeling ill. It helps rehabilitate the body.” Acerbi says. “You need to get off the stage, NOW.” Ciara says. Ciara grabs Acerbi’s arm, but Acerbi rips it away. “And you need to keep your filthy hands off of me! This grand opening did advertise karaoke, did it not?” Acerbi asks. “Oh no, you can’t be serious.” Ciara says. “I am very serious! My song was VERY well received at the grand opening of the park, and I have very little doubt that this time will be different!” Acerbi says. “Okay, but you weren’t supposed to sing then, and you aren’t supposed to sing NOW!” Ciara points out. “Quite the contrary. This event advertised karaoke, and that is exactly what I plan on doing. Now, if you would be so kind to vacate the stage. I would rather you not steal any attention from myself.” Acerbi says. “Once One Direction is found, you’re going down.” Ciara warns. “I doubt it.” Acerbi says. Ciara walks off the stage, and Acerbi grabs the mic. “Good evening, everyone! For those who do not know me, I am Doctor Olivia Acerbi, chief of staff at the hospital! However, I have agreed to take the night off in order to deliver you all some quality entertainment. I dedicate this song to my extended family. My brothers, my sister, my cousin, my nephews, my nieces, this song describes ALL of you!” Acerbi says. All of a sudden, the tune for the Addams family begins to play. “Oh my god, she didn’t.” Ciara says. “She did.” Victor notes. Acerbi walks to the center of the stage, and a light shines on her. Acerbi begins to sing, as a slide show of all the members of the Goo family appears on the monitor on the stage.

They're creepy and they're kooky, 
Mysterious and spooky, 
They're altogether ooky, 
The Addams Family. 

Their house is a museum 
When people come to see 'em 
They really are a scream 
The Addams Family. 

[snap twice]
(Neat) 
[snap twice]
(Sweet) 
[snap twice]
(Petite) 

So get a witch's shawl on 
A broomstick you can crawl on 
We're gonna pay a call on 
The Addams Family.

*Acerbi stops singing, and bows, but no one claps. “No applause? You people really don’t have any taste in music.” Acerbi notes. Kaylie walks over to Acerbi. “That was a nice song ma’am, but I’m afraid fun time is over.” Kaylie says. “Who are you?” Acerbi asks. “Detective Kaylie Simms, Fantastic P.D. I’m placing you under arrest.” Kaylie says. “For expressing myself through song? Some might refer to that as censorship! Do you want me to sue your department? I am very good friends with Betty Thorne, attorney at law!” Acerbi notes, pointing at Betty. Betty waves at them. “Hi girls!” Betty says tells Acerbi and Kaylie. “I’m not arresting you for singing. The members of One Direction were found unconscious in bathroom stalls.” Kaylie says. “How terrible! I do hope you find the perpetrator. Have a lovely day!” Acerbi says. “The perpetrator is you, Doctor Acerbi. Now surrender peacefully, or I’ll have to add resisting arrest to the charges.” Kaylie says. “You people truly have no sense of enjoyment.” Acerbi says. Kaylie pulls out a pair of handcuffs. “Handcuffs are not necessary. I shall surrender myself peacefully, despite this being a miscarriage of justice.” Acerbi says. “I’ll be by in the morning to get you outta there, girlfriend!” Betty says. Acerbi nods. Acerbi exits the club, as Kaylie follows her.

*Victor is with Ciara. “I cant believe that woman ruined yet ANOTHER event I’m hosting!” Victor says. “To be fair, she only set the negative mood for the last one. Joe Fish was the one who actually ruined it.” Ciara notes. “Thankfully, she’ll be spending the night in jail. If only she was spending the next century there.” Victor says. “I’m sure she’ll end up getting off. The One Direction members weren’t hurt too badly, and they didn’t really seem interested in pressing charges. They just wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.” Ciara says. “Unbelievable. One Direction was one of the main attractions that brought people here tonight, and Olivia blew that all to hell.” Victor says. “At least people came, lets just hope they keep coming.” Ciara says.

*Bethany joins Lysandros and Clara. “That was some musical number.” Bethany says. “I’ve seen better, and I’d hardly call that a musical number.” Lysandros says. “Oh, can you do better?” Bethany asks. “As a matter of fact, I can. I was in the band in high school. My teacher told me that I had a beautiful voice. She also said that I was very gifted with the piano.” Lysandros says. “Right, sure you were. Anyway, I’m gonna go home and get out of this costume. Do you want to meet up later and grab a bite to eat later? We didn’t really have the chance to talk.” Bethany tells Clara. “Sure. Just let me know when you’re ready.” Clara says. “Okay. Bye.” Bethany says, before walking away. “I take it that means you want to go home now?” Lysandros asks. “Acerbi kind of soured the mood a bit, especially considering she basically referred to me as a member of the Addams family. But, on the plus side, while you are driving me home, you can tell me all about your time in the band.” Clara says. “I’d be happy to. As a matter of fact, since I live in a bigger home now, I took the liberty of ordering a grand piano. It should be arriving within the next week. Maybe I’ll play for you sometime.” Lysandros says. “I’d love that.” Clara says.

*”Who was that woman?” Zack asks Sabrina. “Oh, just my crazy, mad scientist of an aunt.” Sabrina says. “You’re related to her?” Zack asks. “Not biologically. My adopted Mom is her niece, which, I guess makes her my great aunt, or grand aunt, I don’t know.” Sabrina says. “I feel sorry for you. Does she come to family outings?” Zack asks. “No, thankfully, she goes out of her way to avoid family outings. The only place you ever see that woman is the hospital, where she works. Which, by the way, her working there is ridiculous, considering everything she’s done.” Sabrina says. “Which is what exactly?” Zack asks. “Oh, she has done WAAAY too much to get into. I’ll have to tell you about it some other time.” Sabrina says. “Another time, dare I hope that means you want to see me again?” Zack asks. “Why wouldn’t I? You seem likable, so far.” Sabrina says. “I’m trying my hardest.” Zack says. Zack’s phone goes off, and he checks it. “Is everything alright?” Sabrina asks. “I’m afraid not. I have a work emergency that I need to attend to.” Zack says. “Nothing too serious, I hope.” Sabrina says. “Doesn’t appear that way. But, its serious enough that I need to head down to the warehouse personally and take a look at things.” Zack says. Zack stands up. “Oh, before I forget. I have something for you.” Zack says. “We just met, how would you already have something for me?” Sabrina asks. Zack reaches into his coat pocket, and pulls out a business card. “A business card for Samson Importing?” Sabrina asks. “I gave you that card because it has my number on it. That particular card actually has my private line listed, so you shouldn’t have much trouble getting in touch with me. Call me if you’d like to schedule a second date, or a first one, if you didn’t count tonight.” Zack says. “Tonight was a little hectic, so I’m not really sure if it counts...what about you? Do you want my number?” Sabrina asks. “I do, but its probably better that you don’t give it to me. If you did, I’d be far too tempted to call you, repeatedly, hoping for an update on that date. The last thing I want to do is overstep.” Zack says. “Okay, I get it. I guess I’ll be in touch then.” Sabrina says. “I certainly hope so. It was lovely meeting you, Sabrina.” Zack says. “Likewise. I’m looking forward to getting to know you.” Sabrina says. Zack smiles. “Have a good night.” Zack tells her, before walking out.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, MYSTERY PATIENT'S ROOM
*Andropov walks over to the patient’s bed, who appears to be sleeping. “Hasn’t this game gotten old for you, yet? You and I both know that you are not sleeping.” Andropov says, with a thick Russian accent. The patient opens his eyes. “Ah, that is much better. How are you feeling today?” Andropov asks him. The patient ignores Andropov’s question. “Are you in any pain? Any discomfort?” Andropov asks. The patient continues to ignore him. Andropov shakes his head in frustration. “This is ridiculous! How do you expect me to help you if you do not work with me?!” An annoyed Andropov asks. The patient looks towards Andropov, and glares at him. “You haven’t said one word since you’ve woken up, and that was months ago! It would really be beneficial for all involved if you would say something.” Andropov says. The patient once again ignores him. Andropov sighs, just as Maria walks in. “How is he?” Maria asks. “As defiant as ever.” Andropov notes. “Still refusing to talk?” Maria asks. “Unfortunately, yes.” Andropov says. “I’m sorry to hear that, Doctor. You’re sure he can hear you, right?” Maria asks. “Absolutely sure. I have examined him several times, and I don’t think being unable to hear me is the problem. He just doesn’t want to communicate with us, or any other member of the staff.” Andropov says. “I wonder why that is.” Maria says. “My guess is that he does not trust us.” Andropov says. Maria looks towards the patient. “Is that true? You don’t trust us?” Maria asks. The patient ignores her. “You’re wasting your time trying to get any answers out of that man. Thankfully, it isn’t our job to get him to speak, which means trying to communicate with him isn’t a necessity. But, it would be nice if we could, so that we could make sure there is no other side effects from the treatment that we don’t know about. In any case, we really shouldn’t be discussing this in front of the patient.” Andropov says. “Sorry, Doctor. You’re absolutely right. We should discuss this elsewhere.” Maria says. “Come.” Andropov says. Andropov and Maria exit the room. “The coast is clear.” The patient says, a few moments later. Kristina comes out of the closet. “How did you hear them coming? I didn’t hear a thing when you told me to hide.” Kristina notes. “I guess I have good hearing.” The patient says. “I guess so. Anyway, thanks for not giving me up to those two.” Kristina says. “You’re welcome. You don’t look like a staff member.” The patient notes. “I’m not. I’m a patient here, too. I’ve been in my room since I woke up, today is the first time I got out and was able to wander around.” Kristina says. “Why did you come in here?” The patient asks. “Well, there was a sign on the door that basically said “enter this room and we’ll kill you”, so, I was curious.” Kristina says. “Oh.” The patient says. Kristina loses focus, and stares at him for a moment. The patient notices this. “Is something wrong?” He asks. Kristina snaps out of it. “Oh, sorry. Its just...your face.” Kristina says. “What about it?” The patient asks. “Who are you?” Kristina asks!

SURVEILLANCE VAN
*”Serena is being way too direct with him.” Alexios notes. “I agree. I don’t like this.” Andy says. “Will the two of you just chill out? Serena is a very capable woman, so why don’t we just wait and see how this plays out?” Rebecca asks.

FRANCO'S HOUSE
*”You want me? As in you want me back?” Franco asks. “Can I come in? Its kind of cool out here.” Serena says. “Sure.” Franco says. Serena comes in, and Franco closes the door behind her. “Can I get you anything to drink? Water? Lemonade? I’d offer you coffee, but I hate coffee, so I don’t have a coffee machine lying around, or any coffee, for that matter.” Franco says. “No, I’m fine. I just came here to talk to you.” Serena says. “Alright. Well, first of all, let me point out how good you look. Almost as if it hasn’t been two years since the last time I saw you. I heard you had another baby after we broke up, I couldn’t even tell by looking at you.” Franco notes. “Aw, thanks. That’s sweet of you.” Serena says. “So, where is the new kid?” Franco asks. “He’s back in Fantastic City. My sister is baby sitting him.” Serena says. “Oh. So, uh...how are things?” Franco asks. “Things are...good. They could be a lot better, to be honest with you.” Serena says. “Why’s that?” Franco asks. “My singing career has been in limbo since...well, basically since the last time we saw each other.” Serena says. “I’m sorry to hear that. From what I remember, you were a great singer. You probably still are.” Franco says. “Thanks, Franco. You always knew just the right thing to say in order to make me feel better.” Serena says. “Yeah, except when I dumped you, so that I could move halfway across the world to work for my brother, who I didn’t even know was my brother at the time.” Franco says. “Can we not talk about that right now? Look, I understand why you did what you did. Your career is important to you, and you saw an opportunity with Alexios’ Creations.” Serena says. “I never would’ve taken the job if I knew who I was going to be working for.” Franco says. “Do you have a problem with Alexios?” Serena asks. “Yeah, just a little one. I don’t like that I was cut out of my father’s will in the end in favor of him, a guy who wasn’t even part of the family until just a few years ago.” Franco says. “If I remember correctly, you sort of cut ties with your father before leaving town, so why are you upset?” Serena asks. “Because it still hurts! My father raised me from birth, and yet I was passed over by some long lost son that he barely had any contact with over the years! I hear the same thing happened to Andre, too! At least with Andre it was understandable, the dude did kind of shoot my Dad in the back and kick him into the river.” Franco notes. “He did? Wow, what a psycho.” Serena says. “Yeah, tell me about it! And, people call ME crazy!” Franco says. “Well, you did kind of blow up Club Aqua a few years back.” Serena notes. “Which I still regret. But, its not like the place wasn’t rebuilt in record time.” Franco notes. “People died, though.” Serena says. “Not people, one person. Yes, originally, the death count was three. Me, Samantha Cramer, and Andre’s wife/Andy’s girlfriend, Nicole. But, two of us turned up alive! Course, the other one who turned up alive ended up being murdered for real a little bit after I left town. But, at least I wasn’t the one who killed her!” Franco says. “Silver linings.” Serena says. “So, you said you came because you wanted me. What’s that all about?” Franco asks. “Well, I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately. Thinking about how good things were between us, how happy we were.” Serena says. “Good? Happy? What universe are you living in? You HATED me when we broke up! You don’t remember the nasty breakup we had at The Ancient Jewel?” Franco asks. “Of course I remember. But, I only acted that way because I was angry! And honestly Franco, can you blame me? You did kind of choose your job over me.” Serena says. “I did, and I’m real sorry about that. Like I said, if I could hit the redo button on that particular decision, I would. I should’ve stayed with you.” Franco says. “And I should’ve stayed with you. Maybe if I did, I never would’ve had to go through all of that drama about Dylan Cat and being presumably killed, and then held captive by The Master.” Serena says. “What about V.J?” Franco asks. “What about V.J?” Serena asks. “I know that the two of you got back together at some point. Do you regret being with him?” Franco asks. “V.J and I broke up a few months before his death.” Serena lies. “Really? Why’s that?” Franco asks. “It just wasn’t meant to be. We wanted different things. The relationship was never meant to work out.” Serena says. “And you think that ours was?” Franco asks. “Honestly? It should’ve been you.” Serena says. “What are you talking about?” Franco asks. “I never should’ve given up on you as easily as I did. I always connected more with you than I did any other man, and I was a fool to just let you walk away like that.” Serena says. “You really mean that?” Franco asks. “Absolutely. Franco Stanpatos, you are without a doubt the best man I have ever been with, and I regret the way things went down between us. We should’ve tried to work things out.” Serena notes. “You’re right, we should’ve. But, what’s done is done.” Franco says. “True, but just because we cant change the past doesn’t mean we cant change the future. I still have feelings for you, and from the look in your eyes, I think you still have feelings for me, too. That pull is still there between us, Franco. Do you really want to deny that?” Serena asks. Franco places his hands on Serena’s shoulders. “How could I?” Franco asks. Serena then leans in, and kisses Franco! After a few moments, Franco pulls away. “Is something wrong?” Serena asks. Franco looks down, and lifts up the bottom of Serena’s shirt. He reaches in, and pulls out the wire! “What do we have here? This looks a lot like...A LISTENING DEVICE! Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3.” Franco says, into the mic on the wire.

SURVEILLANCE VAN
*”Franco must’ve known she was wearing a wire.” Andy says. “Now what?” Alexios asks. “We don’t have much of a choice. We need to make a move before Franco can hurt Serena.” Rebecca says.

FRANCO'S HOUSE
*Franco drops the mic on the floor, and stomps down on it. “Oops.” Franco says. Serena goes to run for the door, but Franco grabs her arm, and pulls her back. “Leaving so soon? We haven’t even gotten started, yet.” Franco says!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum