QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#556 QG 10-5-17

Go down

#556 QG 10-5-17 Empty #556 QG 10-5-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:28 pm

GOO CASTLE, GARDEN
*Alexios and Bethany show up. “Did we really have to come here?” Bethany asks. “Yes. Serena is a friend of mine, and I want to be here to support her.” Alexios says. “Let me rephrase that. Did I really have to come here?” Bethany asks. “I thought you liked big parties?” Alexios asks. “Yeah, just not with the most boring people in Fantastic City.” Bethany says. “The Goos?” Alexios asks. Bethany nods. “They aren’t that bad.” Alexios says. Ciara comes over to them. “Alexios, someone must’ve forgot to tell you. You’re supposed to take the trash OUT, not IN.” Ciara says. “From the looks of that dress of yours, you know all about trash.” Bethany says. “You know, I’m surprised that you are still hanging onto Alexios. I figured you would’ve found a new victim to mooch off of.” Ciara says. “At least I’m not a lonely shrew like you.” Bethany says. “I stopped dating when my pig of a boyfriend decided to cheat on me with someone who looks trashier than a hooker.” Ciara says. “Your loss.” Bethany says, while holding onto Alexios’ arm. “Aw, look at the two of you, so happy! Until Alexios gets bored and feels like you aren’t paying enough attention to him, and decides to cheat on you, too.” Ciara says. “For the record, you were out of the country for the majority of our relationship. I didn’t even know if we had a relationship left.” Alexios says. “So, instead of asking me, you got drunk and ended up with her?” Ciara asks. “How could I ask you when you barely took any of my calls?” Alexios asks. “You can justify what you did however you want, it won’t change it.” Ciara says. “I’m not trying to justify anything. I’m just pointing out the facts. You were living halfway across the world, and you barely ever talked to me, what did you expect me to do?” Alexios asks. “I expected you to at least break up with me, but you couldn’t even do that. Even when I came back, you still lied to me. The only reason I ever found out was because Fletcher sent me proof.” Ciara says. “Look, we are at a wedding, now isn’t the time to rehash all of that.” Alexios says. “I agree. Besides, you aren’t worth my time. Either one of you.” Ciara says, before walking away. “Wow. Are you alright?” Alexios asks Bethany. “Course I am. I’m not gonna let anything she says get to me. Ciara’s opinions don’t mean anything to me.” Bethany says. A moment later, Lucas comes over to them. “Lucas, hey.” Alexios says. “Alexios, Bethany, how are the two of you doing?” Lucas asks. “Fine, you?” Bethany asks. “I’m good, I’m good. Say, have either of you seen Lydia?” Lucas asks. “No, I haven’t. I’m not sure if she is here yet.” Alexios says. “She must still be helping Serena get ready. Okay, thank you.” Lucas says, before walking away.

GOO CASTLE
*Lydia and Serena enter the foyer through the front door. “Thank god we made it in time.” Serena says. “As if there was ever any doubt. The wedding isn’t for another half hour. You worry too much, sis.” Lydia says. Serena sighs. “I know, I just want everything to go right.” Serena says. “And everything will, trust me.” Lydia says.

GOO CASTLE, GARDEN
*Lucas and Sabrina are standing together. “Sabrina! I didn’t know you were back in town.” Lucas says. “I just got back. Its good to see you, Lucas.” Sabrina says. “Likewise.” Lucas says. “Listen, I want you to know that I...I still think about Leon. I know that he and I weren’t together long, but I really cared about him, and I miss him everyday.” Sabrina says. “Yeah, me too. I had only known he was my son for just a few months. I just wish that I could’ve gotten to spend a little more time with him.” Lucas says. “Me too. I actually stopped by his grave this morning, and dropped off some flowers.” Sabrina says. “That was nice of you. I try to go there as much as possible, you know, to talk to him. Even if he can’t hear me, its still comforting to be able to talk to him.” Lucas says. “Yeah, I know.” Sabrina says. Lydia walks over to them. “Sabrina? Is that you?” Lydia asks. “Lydia.” Sabrina says. “What are you doing back?” Lydia asks. “My family is here. I came back to be with them.” Sabrina says. “That was nice of you. I’m glad you are back.” Lydia says. Lucas turns towards Lydia. “So, how did it go with Serena?” Lucas asks. “Oh, she looks absolutely gorgeous.” Lydia says. “I bet she doesn’t compare to you.” Lucas says. Lydia smiles, as Lucas kisses her on the cheek. “Uh...” Sabrina begins to say. “Oh, I should go say hi to Alexios. Why don’t you come?” Lydia asks. “Alright.” Lucas says. “It was nice seeing you again, Sabrina.” Lydia says, before she and Lucas walk off. Ciara walks over to Sabrina. “Is something wrong?” Ciara asks. “I’d say! Are Lucas and Lydia dating?” Sabrina asks. “Um, wow, you sure have missed a lot while you were gone. Lucas and Lydia are married.” Ciara says. “Married?! Lydia was married to Dad!” Sabrina says. “Well, yeah, but, Dylan passed away, which means the marriage ended.” Ciara notes. “Okay, I try to tolerate Lucas because of the connection that he and I share through Leon, but how could Lydia POSSIBLY marry that man?” Sabrina asks. “I’m not a huge Lydia fan, but I don’t see what is so wrong with her and Lucas being married. She loves him.” Ciara says. “How could she love him after what he did to Dad?” Sabrina asks. “What are you talking about?” Ciara asks. “Two years ago! Quinn had Dad locked away in that institution, and was running around impersonating him! That whole time, Lucas did NOTHING, even though he KNEW that Quinn was holding Dad prisoner!” Sabrina says. “Lucas did fess up.” Ciara notes. “Only because Andy, Rebecca, and Lydia forced it out of him! I-I just don’t see how Lydia could be married to him! In my opinion, being married to Lucas is a giant middle finger to Dad!” Sabrina says. “Dylan would want Lydia to be happy.” Ciara says. “With Lucas Cambino of all people? If Dad were alive right now, do you really think he would approve of that relationship?” Sabrina asks. “Probably not, but, he would be happy that Lydia is happy.” Ciara says. “No! He would NOT want Lydia with the man who aided and abetted his doppelganger! I’m saying something to them.” Sabrina says. Sabrina goes to walk off, but Ciara grabs her arm. “No you are not!” Ciara says. “What?” Sabrina asks. “This is a wedding! It is supposed to be a happy day! If you want to start drama with Lucas and Lydia, start it on your own time!” Ciara says. “But-” Sabrina begins to say. “Sabrina Victor Stanpatos, you are NEVER too old for me to send you up to your room! This is your uncle’s wedding, so please, PLEASE don’t cause a scene.” Ciara says. Sabrina sighs. “Bien.” Sabrina says. “I don’t know what that means.” Ciara says. “It means fine. Out of respect for Uncle V.J and Serena, I won’t say anything, TODAY. But I am going to make sure that Lucas and Lydia hear what I have to say.” Sabrina says. “I have no doubt.” Ciara says.

*Victor is with Brady. “Its your brother’s wedding, can’t you go ONE day without a drink you lush?” Victor asks. “Its one drink, Pops.” Brady notes. “Ah yes, that’s how it always starts out. By the end of the night, you won’t even remember where you are!” Victor says. Bethany comes over to them. “Have either of you seen Alexios?” Bethany asks. “Obviously someone didn’t tell Alexios. He’s supposed to bring the trash OUT not IN.” Victor says. “Ha ha, hilarious, I already heard it from your miserable daughter. Now answer my question.” Bethany says. “Well, considering he has been living with you for so long...my guess is that he is hightailing it to the airport.” Victor says. “You are always so welcoming.” Bethany sarcastically says. “Obviously, I’m doing something wrong then.” Victor says. “I’ll find Alexios myself.” Bethany says, before storming off. “Try somewhere that isn’t here!” Victor yells after her. “Dad, really?” Brady asks. “What? No one likes her. I doubt anyone will care that I’m hurling insults at her.” Victor says.

GOO CASTLE
*Alexios enters the living room, and sees Serena. “Wow, you look great.” Alexios says. “Thank you.” Serena says. “Aren’t you kinda worried that the groom might come through here and see you in your dress?” Alexios asks. “V.J already told me that he is going to be coming through the back way so he can make sure he doesn’t see me before the wedding. Anyway, thank you for coming! Where’s your plus one?” Serena asks. “She’s out in the garden.” Alexios says. “Really? Does she even know anyone out there?” Serena asks. “She knows everyone out there. She just isn’t friends with any of them. Its alright, though. Clara should be getting here soon, and the two of them get along.” Alexios says. “That’s surprising. I would’ve thought that Clara would blame Bethany for Andy and Rebecca’s marriage nearly falling apart last time.” Serena says. “Clara knows that Bethany is trying to do better.” Alexios says. “For your sake, I hope she is. You deserve a good woman.” Serena says. “Thank you. But, if anyone deserves to be happy, its you. You’ve earned it after everything you have been through over the past two years.” Alexios says. “Aw, thank you.” Serena says. As she hugs Alexios. Just as Serena hugs Alexios, Bethany comes into the living room. Bethany sees the hug, and clears her throat. Alexios and Serena turn towards her. “I’ve been looking all over for you.” Bethany says. “Oh, yeah...sorry for disappearing. I just wanted to come and congratulate Serena.” Alexios says. “She isn’t married yet.” Bethany notes. “Yeah, but she will be soon.” Alexios says. Bethany turns towards Serena. “Nice dress. I’m sure V.J is going to love it.” Bethany says. “Thanks. I hope he does.” Serena says. Bethany looks at Alexios. “Do you want to go back out into the garden?” Bethany asks. “Sure.” Alexios says. He turns back towards Serena. “I’ll see you when you walk down the aisle.” Alexios says. “K. See you then.” Serena says. Alexios smiles at her, before Bethany drags him out.

GOO CASTLE, GARDEN
*Victor notices Lysandros and Clara arrive. “Oh god, Dad, don’t start.” Brady says. “Stay out of this.” Victor says, before walking over to Lysandros and Clara. “You having the gall to show up at this wedding is bad enough. But what on earth possessed you to bring this man with you?” Victor asks. “Before you start calling Clara names...” Lysandros says. “Oh believe me, I’ve already started. I just haven’t said any of them out loud, yet!” Victor says. “Before you start calling her names for bringing me, you should know that V.J and Serena told her that she could bring a plus one.” Lysandros says. “Did they know that that plus one would be you?” Victor asks. “Actually, when I was talking to V.J, he mentioned Lysandros by name. You can ask him, if you want.” Clara says. “Yeah, I’ll ask him...whenever I find out where the hell he is.” Victor says.

HARBOR
*Alexander and his men begin shooting at V.J, Don, and Kaylie, who duck for cover behind a giant crate. “Should’ve known they wouldn’t go down without a fight.” V.J says. “Yeah, I just assumed that they weren’t stupid enough to dig an even deeper hole for themselves.” Kaylie says. “Its not a problem. With backup coming in, as we speak, we severely outnumber them.” Don notes. “We don’t have time to wait for backup to make a move! Those dudes want us dead, we need to fight fire with fire!” V.J says. “V.J is right. If we sit here, waiting for backup to come and take them out for us, we are sitting ducks! We need to take action!” Don says. “Alright, the best way to do that would be to sneak out from behind here and find another place for cover. That way, they wont know where to expect the gunshots.” Don says. “I think I can handle that.” Kaylie says. “Yeah, me too.” Don says. “Right now. There attention is focused on this specific crate. I’ll try and keep it that way. The two of you sneak around, and try to come up behind them. In the meantime, I’ll keep them looking over here long enough for the two of you to get the drop on them. Are we clear?” Don asks. “Crystal. Ready to roll, V.J?” Kaylie asks. “Lets do this.” V.J says. Don comes out from behind the crate, and fires shots towards Alexander and his men. One of Alexander’s men is hit, and falls to the ground. “One down, four more!” Don yells. “You won’t make it that far, Officer!” Alexander says, as he fires a shot in Don’s direction. Meanwhile, V.J can be seen quietly sneaking around the other side, with Kaylie right behind him. Alexander walks over to one of his men. “This guy thinks we are idiots. While he is shooting at us, his two buddies are making their way around the other side to shoot us from behind. Be there to greet them.” Alexander says. “Yes, sir.” The thug says, before walking away. Alexander aims his gun towards the crate Don his hiding behind, and begins to approach it. “Fun time is over, Officer! Come out and surrender if you wanna live!” Alexander yells. Around the back, V.J is about to come up behind Alexander and his men, when he feels the barrel of a gun on the back of his head. “Detective Simms, is this your kinda idea of a joke?” V.J asks. “I’m not no Detective.” The thug says. “Sorry, my mistake.” V.J says. “Its alright. It’ll be the last one you ever make.” The thug says. Someone taps on the thug’s shoulder. He turns around, and Kaylie punches him! The thug falls to the ground, and reaches for his gun, but Kaylie kicks it into the water, and then kicks him in the head, knocking him out! “Wow, you’re good.” V.J says. “Save the praise. There is work that needs to be done.” Kaylie says. “Understood. I’ll go and deal with the other three. You keep your cover in case you need to surprise them.” V.J says. “V.J, no, you need backup!” Kaylie says. “Trust me, its for the best!” V.J says. V.J runs out of hiding, and fires shots towards Alexander and his men. Alexander turns around, and shoots at V.J! The shot lands, and V.J is hit in the stomach! “Oh no.” Don says. Don pulls out his radio. “Officer down! OFFICER DOWN!” Don yells. Kaylie runs out of cover, and shoots Alexander’s remaining two men! Kaylie aims her gun towards Alexander, who is aiming his gun at her. “Drop the gun NOW!” Kaylie demands. “Why? So you can arrest me? I don’t think so!” Alexander says. “The easier you make this for us, the easier we can make this for you! Now put it down!” Kaylie yells. “I shot a cop! I doubt it’ll get much easier! Oh well. If I’m going down, the least I can do is take another cop down with me! Say nighty night, sweet-” Before Alexander can finish, Kaylie shoots him directly between the eyes! “Nighty night.” Kaylie says. Don runs over to her. “Nice shot.” Don says. “Never mind me! Go look after V.J! It looks like he was hit, bad.” Kaylie says. Don nods, and runs over to V.J, who is on the ground. “Hey man, how are you feeling?” Don asks. “Not...not good. I’m supposed to be getting married.” V.J says. “Yeah, looks like the wedding might have to be postponed a bit. Don’t worry, man. Help is on the way, you are going to be alright.” Don assures him, as V.J struggles to breathe…

GOO CASTLE
*Andy and Rebecca are with Serena in the living room. “Looks like you are dressed to impress.” Andy says. “I’m the bride, I have to be.” Serena notes. “Today is going to be the happiest day of your life, trust me. I know my wedding day was.” Rebecca says, as she gazes at Andy. “V.J and I can only hope to have half the relationship that the two of you have. You guys are, like, my relationship goals.” Serena says. “We’ve had our ups and downs.” Andy notes. “Yeah, maybe, but you’ve always ended up working it out in the end, because the two of you are soulmates, and meant to be together.” Serena says. “So aren’t you and V.J, and I’m not just saying that. I’ve seen the two of you together, and your smile is the brightest when you are around him. I just hope he treats you right.” Andy says. “He’s your cousin, shouldn’t you be saying that you hope I treat him right?” Serena asks. “V.J is my cousin, you are my best friend. I have an obligation to look out for you.” Andy says. “I appreciate it. And, Rebecca, thank you for not hating the fact that me and Andy are friends.” Serena says. “Hate it? Why would I hate it?” Rebecca asks. “Well, a lot of women aren’t crazy about their husbands or boyfriends having a female best friend. But, you are okay with me and Andy being friends, so, I appreciate it.” Serena says. “I know that Andy would never cheat on me. Besides, you’ve helped him get through some pretty difficult times when we weren’t together, and I am grateful for that.” Rebecca says. “I’m always willing to help Andy out.” Serena says. “Right back at you.” Andy says.

GOO CASTLE, GARDEN
*”I can’t believe that V.J is late for his own wedding, where the hell is he?” Victor wonders. “Don’t know.” Brady says, as he takes a drink. “Oh for god’s sake! Put the drink down! You are the best man! The last thing we need is for you to drop dead from alcohol poisoning!” Victor says. “Sorry.” Brady says. “Oh I bet you are.” Victor says.

*Tina is with Ciara. “Where is V.J?” Tina asks. “That’s a good question. I haven’t seen him.” Ciara says. “The wedding is supposed to start in two minutes, isn’t it?” Tina asks. Ciara looks at her watch. “Oh my god, you’re right! I hope he is alright.” Ciara says.

*Lysandros notices Clara’s eyes drifting. “Is everything alright?” Lysandros asks. “Yeah, everything is fine. I just find it kind of peculiar that we still haven’t seen the groom, when there is only a minute left until the wedding is supposed to start.” Clara says. “Maybe he is running late. He is a cop, so it is possible that he might’ve been called in on an emergency case.” Lysandros says. “If that’s true, its cutting it kinda close. If V.J doesn’t get here soon, he is going to miss his own wedding.” Clara notes. “Kinda hard to miss the wedding when you are the groom. I wouldn’t worry about it, I’m sure V.J will probably show up any minute now.” Lysandros says.

GOO CASTLE
*Brad is with Serena in the living room. “Thank you for agreeing to walk me down the aisle. Since Dad isn’t here to give me away, I appreciate that you are stepping up to the plate.” Serena says. “Of course, Mom, I’d do anything for you.” Brad says. Father Jackson comes in from the garden. “Ah, Serena, there you are.” Jackson says. “Father Jackson, is something wrong?” Serena asks. “I was just wondering if you’ve seen your fiance.” Jackson says. “Isn’t he out in the garden?” Serena asks. “I was just out there, I don’t see him anywhere.” Jackson says. “What?” Serena asks. Serena goes out to take a look for herself, as Brad and Jackson follow.

GOO CASTLE, GARDEN
*Serena comes out, and looks around. “Have any of you seen V.J?” Serena asks. Serena is met with several “nos” and head shaking. “Something isn’t right...” Serena says. “Mom, I’m sure he is just running late...” Brad says. “No, its more than that.” Serena says. All of a sudden, several gasps can be heard. Serena turns around, and sees Don, who has V.J’s blood all over him! “Don…what-what are you doing here? V.J told me you wouldn’t be able to make the-the wedding.” Serena says. “Serena, its V.J...” Don says. Serena’s face drops, and her breathing grows heavier. “What...what happened to V.J? Is...is he on a case or something? Was he held up at the station for some reason?” Serena asks. Don shakes his head. “I’m sorry to be the one to tell you this...he’s been shot.” Don reveals!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum